暮光之城英文对白。
1. I’ve never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the
place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我过去从未过多考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。
2. I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna
be.
我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3 I feel very protective of you.
我很想保护你。
4. I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t. 那就不要。
5. But it’s you ,your scent, it’s like a drug to me. You’re like my personal brand of heroin.
但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像样。你就像我私人的海洛因一样。
6. Only for making me want you so badly.
只有你才能让我如此上瘾。
7. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear. 我唯一害怕的事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。
8. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him. 我不顾一切地爱上了他。
9. Bella, you’re my life now.
10. I’ll do whatever it takes to make you safe again.
我会做任何事情以确保你的安全。
11. You’re in here because of me.
你是为了我而存在的。
12.Where else am I gonna go?
除了你身边,我还能去哪?
13. I dream about being with you forever.
我梦想能永远和你在一起。
14.Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me? 跟我相伴长长的幸福的一生,难道这还不够吗?
15.I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
没有你的世界,我活着也没有意义。
17. Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you.
Bella,我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。
18. I needed you to have a chance at a normal, happy life.
我想让你获得正常快乐的生活的机会。
19. It was so easy for you to leave.
你轻而易举地就离开了。
20. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years. 离开你是我在这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。
21. I swear I’ll never fail you again.
我发誓我绝不会再让你失望。
22. He’s not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you
can, ’cause I honestly don’t know how to live without you.
他不会轻易原谅我的。你可以吗?我希望你能,因为我实在不知道,没有你,我该如何活下去。
第二篇:暮光之城影评 英文
To preface this review, I read all four Twilight books in one weekend (last weekend, actually) when I picked the first one up at the airport, and could not put it down. I zipped through the other three and went to the midnight screening on opening day. To say the least, I was captivated by Twilight (and I'm in my 20s...).
I was anxious to see the movie because, like so many other people, I felt really invested in Bella and Edward's story. Not only that, but I love the vampire premise - it just never gets old, especially when you put a new spin on it, as Meyer did in her books. The events of each book really ran together for me, so in a way, I felt like a non-Twilighter coming into this film. I really didn't care if the movie deviated from the book - in fact, I was kind of hoping it would, since you can't expect a book to translate directly to the screen. I heard a lot of serious Twilight teens complaining about "major things" missing when I left the theater, but I honestly didn't notice any major omissions.
Overall, the film was better than I expected (based on previews, I expected it to be extremely cheesy, low-budget, and awkwardly filmed). It definitely grew on me as it went on, especially Pattinson's performance. His introduction was extremely awkward - not sure if that was Hardwicke's fault or Pattinson's acting. In any case, as soon as he settled into his character, he was absolutely captivating. Stewart plays a great brooder, and she certainly did that here. I loved the scenes with her father; in my opinion, these were some of the gems of the movie.
The romance between Edward and Bella, which was obviously the crux of the film, was fueled by their chemistry, but not much else. Where was the development?! I really wish Hardwicke or the screenwriter or somebody had taken more time to delve into the roots of their relationship. It all just happened way too fast. I feel like this happened because of the James story, which to me was almost completely unnecessary (yeah, I know, it's a big part of the book and obviously needs to be here). But even so, the film would have been a more moving romance, and probably a more poignant, emotional film, if that cheesy, goofy subplot hadn't existed.
Hardwicke dealt exceptionally well with teen angst, which was evident in the high school shots. Unfortunately, she really struggled with the vampire side of things. I have to put most of the blame on the director because the characters were all spot-on, very well-acted and well-cast. I also think a higher budget would have done wonders for this movie, and I'm hoping that becomes a reality for the sequel. The special effects were embarrassingly bad, and nearly ruined the movie.
Overall, I enjoyed "Twilight" for what it was - a romance that probed the timeless dilemma of wanting what you can't have (and despite Meyer's Mormon beliefs, this whole series is basically a metaphor for sex). It makes for an interesting, compelling story, and I expect more from the sequels, because the potential is certainly there.