1.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出价比我们想象的要高。
2.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。
3.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。
4.We find your prices are too high to be acceptable.
我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。
5.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。
6.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的报价太高了。
7.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。
8.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。
9.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。
10.Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的价格超出了我们的预料。
[商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式推荐]相关文章:
第二篇:商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式
1.Your?counter?offer?is?much?too?low?,especially?considering?the?small?amount?of?your?order.?
你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量?
2.Our?prices?fixed?on?a?reasonable?level.?
我们的价格处于合理的水平?
3.Our?products?are?modestly?priced.?
我们产品的价格适中?
4.This?is?the?best?price?we?can?give?you.?
这是我报给你的最优价格?
5.The?price?has?been?reduced?to?the?limit.?
价格已经下降到临界点?
6.Our?price?is?already?on?its?lowest?level.?
我们的价格已经是地板价了?
7.There?is?little?scope?for?further?reducing?the?price.?
已经没有进一步降价的空间了?
8.Considering?quantities?has?been?sold?at?this?level?any?further?reduction?is?out?of?the?question.?
考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了?
9.We?can?not?make?any?further?discounts.?
我们不能再有任何的折扣了?
10.This?is?our?rock?bottom?price,?we?can’t?make?any?concessions?.?
这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步?