海底总动员中英文台词

时间:2024.5.4

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

-Wow. -Mmm. 哇!

-Wow. -Mm-hmm. 哇!

-Wow. Yes, Marlin. No, I see it. It's beautiful. 哇! 够了啦,马林我看到了,真的很美 So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view..

珊瑚,你说你想看到海景 没想到会是整片大海吧?

you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?

Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here. 太舒服了,在这儿能呼吸新鲜空气

Did your man deliver, or did he deliver? 你老公真有一套,对吧?

- My man delivered. - And it wasn't so easy. 他真是没话说 这可是得来不易呀

Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place. 因为好多小丑鱼都在抢这地方 You better believe they did... every single one of them. 千万别怀疑,每一条都在抢

You did good. And the neighborhood is awesome 你真行,而且这儿的环境超优

So, you do like it, don't you? 你到底喜不喜欢嘛?

No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it. 当然喜欢罗,真的很棒

But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable..不过虽然这儿的学区很好,景观也一级棒 with the great schools and the amazing view... but do we really need so much space? 不过非要这么大的地方吗?

But do we really need so much space? Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about. 珊瑚,这都是为了孩子们 要嘛就要给他们最好的

They deserve the best. Look, look, look. 他们一睁开眼就看得到鲸鱼

They'll wake up, poke their little heads out...

and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window. 从窗口游过去

You'll wake the kids. 你会把孩子们吵醒

Oh, right, right. 是哦

Look. They're dreaming. 你看 ,他们在做梦

We still have to name them. 我们还没替他们取名字

You want to name all of them right now? 你现在就要替他们取名字?

All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior... 好吧 ,这一半就叫小马林

and this half Coral Junior. 这一半叫小珊瑚

- OK, we're done. - I like Nemo. 好了,搞定了 。我喜欢尼莫这名字

Nemo. We'll name one Nemo... 尼莫? 有一个叫尼莫无所谓

but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior. 其他的还是叫小马林吧

Just think, in a couple of days, we're going to be parents.

再过两天咱们就要当父母了 。是啊

What if they don't like me? 他们不喜欢我怎么办?

- Marlin. - No, really. 马林 我是说真的耶

There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you. 这儿有四百多颗鱼卵 总有一个会喜欢你 What? 你在笑什么?

- You remember how we met? - I try not to. 你记得咱们怎么认识的吗? 我很想忘掉

Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss... 我记得很清楚 。对不起,小姐

can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?" 请你帮我看 我嘴巴有没有鱼钩 You got a little closer because it was wiggling. 马林 你可以靠近一点,再近一点 - Get away, get away! - Here he is. Cutie's here. 走开啦 。我来了,大帅哥来了 Where did everybody go? 大伙儿都跑哪儿去了?

Coral, get inside the house. 珊瑚,快进屋子去

No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine. 不要去,孩子们不会有事 快进去,快点

Just get inside... You, right now. 不!

Coral! 珊瑚! 珊瑚? 珊瑚? 珊瑚? 珊瑚? 珊瑚?

There, there, there. 还有你在这

It's OK. Daddy's here. 好了,没事了 别怕,老爹在这儿

Daddy's got you. 老爹会保护你

I promise, I will never let anything happen to you... 我保证不会让你发生任何事 Nemo. 尼莫 First day of school! 第一天上学,起床罗

Wake up, wake up! First day of school. 起床罗,今天第一天上学

I don't want to go to school... five more minutes. 我不想上学让我再睡五分钟

Not you, Dad, me. Get up, get up. 不是你,是我要上学啦 。快起床啦 上学了?上学了? It's time for school, time for school.

All right, I'm up. 我起来了,怎么回事? 棒呆了

- Nemo! - First day of school! 尼莫! 第一天上学耶

Nemo, don't move. 尼莫,别动

You'll never get out of there yourself. 你自己出不来,让我来

I'll do it.

- You feel a break? - No. 你受伤了吗? 没有

Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid rushes to the area. 受一点小伤都不行,有没有? - Are you woozy? - No. 没有啦 你有没有头昏眼花?

- How many stripes do I have? - I'm fine. 没有 我身上有几条斑纹? 我没事啦

- Answer the stripe question. - Three. 快回答我的问题 三条

No! See? Something's wrong with you. 不对,你生病了,我只有一条

I have one, two, three... That's all I have? 两条、三条?三条斑纹 你真的没事

You're OK. How's the lucky fin? 你的幸运鳍怎么样?

- Lucky. - Let's see. 很幸运 。给我看看

Are you sure you want to go to school this year? 你今年真的想上学吗?

There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years. 你大可以再等个五、六年 Come on, Dad, it's time for school. 爸,我早就该上学了

Forgot to brush. 你忘了刷身体

Do you want this anemone to sting you? 你想不想被海葵刺到?

- Yes. - Brush. 想啊 快刷呀

- OK, I'm done. - You missed a spot. 我好了 你没刷到一个地方

- Where? - There.

- Where? - There. 哪里? 这里

Right there. And here and here. 这里、这里和这里

All right, we're excited. 第一天上学,我们都很兴奋

The first day of school. Here we go.

We're ready to learn to get some knowledge. 我们要学很多新知识

What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean? 你千万要记得大海像什么?

- It's not safe. - That's my boy. 大海如虎口 。这才是我的乖儿子

First, we check to see that the coast is clear. 所以出门一定要左右看

We go out... and back in. 先出去再进来

And then we go out... and back in. 然后出去再进来

And then one more time... out and back in. 再来一次 。出去进来

And sometimes, if you want to do it four times... 你想这样来回四次也行

- Dad... - All right, come on, boy. 老爹 。好啦,走吧

Maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark. 也许我到了学校会看到鲨鱼 –

I highly doubt that. - Have you ever met a shark? 我看不太可能 。你有没有看过鲨鱼? No, and I don't plan to. 没有,我也不想

- How old are sea turtles? - I don't know. 海龟有多老? 海龟?我不知道

Sandy Plankton from next door... 隔壁的阿弟仔说海龟

he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old. 可以活到一百岁耶

. If I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him. 要是我遇到一只海龟 我会问他

After I'm done talking to the shark, OK? 在我跟鲨鱼聊天以后 好吗?

Hold on. Wait to cross. 等一下,等红绿灯

Hold on. Wait to cross. Hold my fin. 孔盼业啮挕?

Dad, you're not going to freak out... 你不会像到动物园 那样抓狂吧?

like you did at the petting zoo, are you?

That snail was about to charge. 那只海螺想要攻击你

I wonder where we're supposed to go. 新生要到哪儿报到呢?

Bye, Mom! 拜了,妈

I'll pick you up after school. 我等放学再来接你们

ome on, you guys, stop it! Give it back! 拜托,别闹了啦,快还给我

Come on, we'll try over there. 我们去那儿看看

Excuse me, is this where we meet his teacher? 抱歉,是在这儿等老师吗?

Well, look who's out of the anemone. 哇塞,你终于肯出门啦?

Yes. Shocking, I know. 是啊,没想到吧?

- Marty, right? - Marlin. 马提,对吧? 马林

- Bob. - Ted. 我是巴伯 泰迪

Bill. Hey, you're a clownfish. 菲尔,你是一条小丑鱼

You're funny, right? Tell us a joke. 一定很会搞笑,说一个笑话吧

- Yeah. - Yeah.

Well, actually, that's a common misconception.

说一个冷笑话 其实这是误解 小丑鱼并没有特别会搞笑

Clownfish are no funnier than any other fish.

- Come on, clownie. - Do something funny. 少来了,小丑

All right, I know one joke. 说个笑话嘛 。好吧,说就说吧

There's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea... 有一只软体动物走到?

He doesn't walk up, he swims up. 他不是用走的,是用游的

Actually, the mollusk isn't moving. 他哪儿也没去,他留在原地

He's in one place, and then the sea cucumber... 有一只海参?我搞混了

Well, they... I'm mixed up.

There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber. 有一只软体动物和一只海参

None of them were walking, so forget that l... 他们都不是用走的

Sheldon! Get out of Mr. Johannsen's yard now! 东东,别在强森先生身上乱跳

All right, you kids! 够了,小鬼头

Ooh, where'd you go? 你们跑到哪儿了?

Dad, can I go play, too? Can I? 爸,我也能去玩吗?

I would feel better if you'd play on the sponge beds. 我只让你去跳海绵弹簧床

That's where I would play. 那儿比较安全

- What's wrong with his fin? - He looks funny. 他的鱼鳍怎么了?他长得好好笑哦

Hey, what'd I do? 我做了什么?

Be nice. It's his first time at school. 他第一天上学,别欺负他

He was born with it. We call it his lucky fin. 这是天生的,这是他的幸运鳍

- Dad... - See this tentacle? 老爸 。看到这根触角吗? 这根比别的短

It's actually shorter than all my other tentacles...

but you can't really tell. 不过你看不出来 尤其是当我乱扭的时候

Especially when I twirl them like this.

I'm H-2-O intolerant. 我对海水会过敏

I'm obnoxious. 我的脾气很坏

Let's name the zones, the zones, the zones 让我们认识大海 让我们为大海分区

Let's name the zones of the open sea

Mr. Ray! 雷老师

- Come on, Nemo. - You better stay with me. 来吧,尼莫 。你最好跟着我

Mesopelagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic 中层区、娼海区、娼渊区 更娼的地方谁也不能去 All the rest are too deep for you and me to see

I wonder where my class has gone? 同学们都跑哪儿去啦?

We're under here! 我们在这儿

There you are. 原来你们在这儿

Climb aboard, explorers. 上来吧,小小探险家

Oh, knowledge exploring 如果你想要探索知识 就要勇敢去亲身体验

Is, oh, so lyrical

When you think thoughts that are empirical

Dad, you can go now.爸,你可以走了

- Hello. Who is this? - I'm Nemo. 这位小朋友是谁?

Nemo, all new explorers must answer a science question.

我是尼莫 。新来的探险家 都要回答一个问题

- OK. - You live in what kind of home? 好啊 。你住在什么地方?

An anemon-none. 我住在一个海?龟?葵

A nemenem-menome.

OK, don't hurt yourself. Welcome aboard, explorers. 好了,别勉强了 。欢迎,小小探险家 Just so you know, he's got a little fin. 他的鱼鳍很小 所以游得比较慢

I find if he's having trouble swimming...

I let him take a break, 10, 15 minutes. 多让他休息,十、十五分钟

Dad, it's time for you to go now. 爸,你该走了

Don't worry. We're gonna stay together as a group. 放心,我们都集体行动

OK, class, optical orbits up front. 同学们,专心看着前方

And remember, we keep our supraesophogeal ganglion... 记住哦 触角和鳍不要伸出车外 to ourselves. That means you, Jimmy.

Aw, man! Aw, man!尤其是你,吉米 !讨厌啦

Bye, Nemo! Bye, Dad! 拜了,尼莫 。拜了,老爹

Bye, son! 拜了,儿子 e safe. 小心点

You're doing pretty well for a first-timer. 你第一次还算挺放得下心的

You can't hold on to them forever, can you? 我总不能照顾他一辈子吧

I had a tough time with my oldest out at the drop off. 他们要去峭壁我也挺紧张的 They got to grow up... The drop off? 小孩都会长大?峭壁? 他们要去峭壁?

They're going to the drop off? What are you, insane? 你疯啦?

Why don't we fry them up now and serve them with chips? 不如直接把他们 炸成天妇罗算了 Hey, Marty, calm down. 马提,冷静点

Don't tell me to be calm, pony boy. 别叫我冷静,小马僮

Pony boy? 小马僮?

For a clownfish, he really isn't that funny. 他这只小丑鱼真不好笑

Pity. 可怜哟

Let's name the species, the species, the species 让我们认识大海的物种

Let's name the species that live in the sea 海绵动物、腔肠动物 水螅虫、水母、珊瑚 There's

Porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa 擳板、苔藓、腹足 节肢和棘皮动物

Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three

Gastropoda, arthropoda, echinoderma 还有你跟我这些鱼类

And some fish like you and me

Come on, sing with me. 跟我一起唱

Just the girls this time.

Oh, seaweed is cool 海藻很炫、海藻很酷 它们靠阳光制造食物

Seaweed is fun 。It makes its food

OK, the drop off. 峭壁到了

All right, kids, feel free to explore... 去探险吧,不过别走散了

but stay close.

Stromalitic cyanobacteria! Gather. 蓝绿藻原核生物

An entire ecosystem contained in one infinitesimal speck. 小小一块就蕴藏 整个生态系统 There are as many protein pairs contained in this... 蛋白质的数量?

Come on, let's go. 走吧,跟我来

Come on, sing with me! There's porifera, coelenterata

同学们,跟我一起唱 。海绵动物、腔肠动物?

Hydrozoa, scyphozoa

Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three

Hey, guys, wait up! 喂,等等我

Cool. Saved your life!酷毙了 。我救了你一命

You guys made me ink. 讨厌啦,你们害我吐墨了

What's that? 那是什么?

I know what that is. Sandy Plankton saw one. 我知道,阿弟仔看过

He said it was called a butt. 他说那叫做?屁股 (“船”的谐音)

That's a pretty big butt. 哇塞,好大的屁股哦

Look at me. I'm going to touch the butt. 你们看,我要去摸屁股哦

Oh, yeah? Let's see you get closer. 来呀,你们有种就跟来 好啊

Beat that. 我游得比你更远

Come on, Nemo. How far can you go? 尼莫,你敢游多远?

My dad says it's not safe. 我爸说这很危险

- Nemo! No! - Dad? 尼莫,别去 。爸?

You were about to swim into open water. 你想游进大海

No, I wasn't... 才没有

Good thing I was here. If I hadn't shown up... 幸好我及时赶到

- He wasn't going to go. - He was too afraid. 他才不敢游 是啊,他太胆小了

No, I wasn't. 才不是

This does not concern you, kids... 这不关你们的事

and you're lucky I don't tell your parents. 小心我向你们爸妈告状

You know you can't swim well. 你知道你不太会游泳

I can swim fine, Dad, OK? 我很会游泳啦

No, it's not OK. You shouldn't be near here. 不行,你不该来这儿

I was right. You'll start school in a year or two. 我说的对,你过两年再来上学

No, Dad! Just because you're scared of the ocean... 不要,是你自己怕得要命

You're not ready, and you're not coming back until you are. 你没准备好,等你长大再说

You think you can do these things, but you just can't! 你以为你能独立自主 但是你就是不行 I hate you. 我恨你

There's... 没什么好看的

nothing to see. Gather. Over there. 过来吧

Excuse me. Is there anything I can do? 我能帮忙吗?

I am a scientist, sir. Is there any problem? 我是老师,有问题吗?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt things. 真是不好意思,他不太会游泳

He isn't a good swimmer, and it's a little too soon... 我只是觉得 他不能没有人照顾 for him to be out here unsupervised.

I can assure you, he's quite safe with me. 我向你保证有我在他很安全

I'm sure he is, but you have a large class...;

那是一定的 不过班上学生这么多 你一不注意他就会走丢

and he can get lost from sight if you're not looking.

I'm not saying you're not looking. 我不是说你会那么不小心 可是他?

Oh, my gosh! Nemo's swimming out to sea! 天啊,尼莫游出去了

Nemo! 尼莫

What do you think you're doing? 你在做什么?

You'll get stuck out there... 你会回不来的 这下我得过去救你了

and I'll have to get you before another fish does.

Get back here! 快回来吧

I said get back here now! 我叫你马上回来

Stop! You take one more move, mister... 别游了 !你敢再游过去

Don't you dare! 你敢?

If you put one fin on that boat... 别碰那艘船,听到没?

Are you listening to me? Don't touch the bo... Nemo! 别碰那艘船 尼莫

He touched the butt. 他摸了屁股耶

You paddle your little tail right back here, Nemo. 你给我赶快回来

That's right. 这就对了

You are in big trouble, young man. 你的麻烦大了,听到没有?

Do you hear me? Big... .

Daddy! Help me! 爸,救救我

I'm coming, Nemo! 我来了,尼莫

Get under me, kids! Dad! 快躲到我下面 !爸!

Daddy! 爸爸!Nemo! 尼莫!

Hold on. 坐好了

Oh, no. 糟了,船不见了,不见了

No, it's gone. It's gone. No, no, it can't be gone.

No, no! Nemo! 不可能 !尼莫?尼莫? 尼莫?尼莫?

No, please, no! 不要,求求你 不

Has anybody seen a boat? 有人看到一艘白色的船吗?

Please! A white boat! They took my son! 他们抓走我儿子

My son! Help me, please. 我儿子,拜托,帮帮忙

- Look out! - What? 小心

Sorry. I didn't see you.抱歉,我没看到你

- Sir? Are you OK? - He's gone, he's gone. 先生,你没事吧? 他不见了 乖乖

There, there. It's all right. 他不见了 没事了

- He's gone. - It'll be OK. 他不见了 不会有事的

No, no. They took him away. I have to find the boat. 他被抓走了 我得找到那艘船

A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat. 船?我看到一艘船

- You have? - It passed by not too long ago. 真的吗?它刚刚才经过

- A white one? - Hi. I'm Dory. 白色的船吗? 嗨,我是多莉

Where? Which way? 在哪儿?哪个方向?

It went this way.

It went this way. Follow me. 它往这儿开去,跟我来

Thank you, thank you so much. 谢谢你,真是谢谢你

No problem. Wait不客气 等一下

- Will you quit it? - What? 别跟着我 什么?

I'm trying to swim here. Ocean isn't big enough for you? 我想自己游泳 大海不够大吗? You got a problem, buddy? 你有毛病吗?

Do you? Do you? You want a piece of me? 是不是? 你想跟我单挑,我可不怕你

I'm scared now. What? - Wait a minute. - Stop following me, OK? 等一下 别一直跟着我 What? You're showing me where the boat went. 你在说什么? 你明明说你要带我去找船

A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat. 船?我看到一艘船 它刚刚才经过

It passed by not too long ago. It went this way. 它往这儿开去,跟我来

It went this way. Follow me. Wait a minute. What is going on?

等一下,搞什么鬼? 这句话你已经说过了

You already told me which way the boat was going

. I did? Oh, no. 真的吗? 糟糕

If this is some kind of practical joke, it's not funny. 这种笑话并不好笑

And I know funny. I'm a clownfish. 我是小丑鱼讲到笑话我最懂

No, it's not. I know it's not. I'm so sorry. 这不是笑话,真是对不起

See, I suffer from short-term memory loss. 是这样的,我有短暂失忆症

Short-term memory loss. I don't believe this. 短暂失忆症,太扯了

No, it's true. I forget things almost instantly.是真的,任何事我都马上忘记

It runs in my family. At least, I think it does. 这是家族遗传 我是说?我记得是这样吧 Where are they? 我的家人呢?

Can I help you? 我能帮忙吗?

Something's wrong with you... really. 你有病,是真的

You're wasting my time. 你在浪费我的时间

I have to find my son. 我要去找我儿子

Hello. Well, hi! Name's Bruce. 你好 !嗨 !我叫布鲁斯

It's all right. I understand. 我了解 你们信不过一只鲨鱼

Why trust a shark, right?

So, what's a couple of bites like you... 这么晚了 你们为何到处乱晃?

doing out so late?

We're not doing anything. We're not even out. 没事,我们也没乱晃

Great! Then how'd you morsels... 太好了 你们这两条小鱼 想不想参加聚会呀? like to come to a little get-together I'm having?

You mean, like a party? 像是派对吗?

Yeah, right. A party. What do you say? 是啊,派对,怎么样?

I love parties. That sounds like fun. 我最爱派对了,听起来很好玩

Parties are fun, and it's tempting, but... 我也很想去,可是不行?

Oh, come on, I insist. 来嘛,我坚持

OK. That's all that matters. 好吧,你说了算

Hey, look, balloons. It is a party.有气球耶,这真的是派对

Mind your distance, though. 离远一点 这些气球很容易破

Those balloons can be a bit dodgy.

You wouldn't want one of them to pop. 要是爆炸就完蛋了

Anchor! Chum! There you are, Bruce. Finally. 安安、小沉 !布鲁斯,你回来了 - We got company. - It's about time, mate. 我找到同伴了 你总算找到了

We've already gone through the snacks... 咱们把点心吃完还是很饿

We've already gone through the snacks... and I'm still starving.

We almost had a feeding frenzy. 差点就要大开吃戒

Come on, let's get this over with. 咱们这就开始吧

Right, then. The meeting has officially come to order. 好吧,会议正式开始 Let us all say the pledge. 咱们一起宣誓

I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. 我是好鲨鱼 不是杀人机器 If I am to change this image... 如果我想改变形象 就要先改变自己

I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. 鱼是朋友、不是食物 Except stinkin' dolphins. 除了海豚以外

Dolphins. Yeah. They think they're so cute. 臭海豚,自以为很可爱

"Look at me. I'm a flippin' little dolphin.瞧,我会跳耶,我跳给你看

"Let me flip for you. Ain't I something?"

Right, then. Today's meeting is Step 5... 好吧,今天是第五阶段 带一个鱼朋友回来 Bring a Fish Friend. Do you all have your friends? 你们带来没有?

Got mine. - Hey, there. - How about you, Chum? 我有 你好 小沉,你呢?

I seem to have misplaced my friend. 我的鱼朋友不见了

That's all right, Chum. 我就知道你会忍不住 我替你带了一个鱼朋友

I had a feeling this would be a difficult step.

You can help yourself to one of my friends.

Thanks, mate. A little chum for Chum, eh? 谢了,老友 小沉的好朋友

I'll start the testimonies. 我先做见证

Hello. My name is Bruce. 大家好,我是布鲁斯

Hello, Bruce. - Hey, there. - How about you, Chum? 你好,布鲁斯

- Hey, there. - How about you, Chum? 我有三个礼拜没吃过鱼了

On my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup. 要是我说谎 就会被煮成鱼翅汤 - You're an inspiration! - Amen. 你好伟大哦 !没错

Right, then. Who's next? 下一个是谁?

Pick me, pick me. 选我啦

Yes. The little Sheila down the front. 好吧,前面的这位小姐

Come on up here. Hi. I'm Dory. 请上来 !嗨,我是多莉

Hello, Dory. I don't think I've ever eaten a fish 你好,多莉 !我这辈子连一条鱼都没吃过 - That's incredible. - Good on you, mate. 真是了不起 做得好,小妹子

I'm glad I got that off my chest. 能一吐为快感觉真好

All right, anyone else? 还有人要说吗?

How about you, mate? What's your problem? 你呢?你有什么问题?

Me? I don't have a problem. 我? 我没有问题

Oh, OK. 才怪Denial. 驼鸟心态

Just start with your name. 先自我介绍吧OK. Hello. 好吧

My name is Marlin. I'm a clownfish. 我叫马林,我是小丑鱼

- A clownfish? Really? - Tell us a joke. 小丑鱼?真的吗? 说个笑话来听听

I love jokes. I actually do know one that's pretty good.

我最爱听笑话 我正好知道一个超好笑的笑话

There was this mollusk... and he walks up to a sea cucumber. 有一只软体动物跟海参说 Normally, they don't talk, sea cucumbers... 通常海参不会说话

but in a joke, everyone talks... 不过这是笑话,大家都会说话

so the sea mollusk says to the cucumber... 所以软体动物跟海参说?

Daddy! Nemo! 爸爸! 尼莫Nemo! Nemo! I don't get it. 尼莫?

For a clownfish, he's not that funny.我听不懂耶 他这只小丑鱼不好笑耶

No, he's my son. 不,尼莫是我儿子 他被潜水夫抓走

He was taken by these divers. Oh, my. You poor fish. 天啊,真可怜

Humans... think they own everything. 人类都以为他们能为所欲为

Probably American. Now, there is a father... Looking for his little boy.

尤其是美国人

Now, there is a father... Looking for his little boy. 他真是一个爱儿子的好爸爸

What do these markings mean? 这些字代表什么?

I never knew my father! 我从小就没爹没娘

- Group hug. - We're all mates here, mate. 抱一抱 我们都是好兄弟

I can't read human. 我看不懂人类的字

We got to find a fish that can read this. 那就找一个识字的鱼吧

- Hey, look, sharks. - No, no, no, Dory! 你看,有鲨鱼 不要去

- Guys, guys. - No, Dory. 大伙儿? 不要去

That's mine. Give it to me. 那是我的,还给我 不要去,别闹了

Gimme! I'm sorry. Are you OK? I'm so sorry. 对不起,你没事吧?

You really clocked me there. Am I bleeding? 你K到我,我在流血吗?

Dory, are you OK? 多莉,你没事吧?

That's good. Intervention! 好香哦 快拦住他

- Just a bite. - Hold it together, mate! 让我咬一口 忍一忍,老兄

Remember, Bruce, fish are friends, not food! 鱼是朋友、不是食物

- Food! - Dory, look out! 食物 - Food! - Dory, look out! 小心

- Aah! - I'm having fish tonight! 我今晚一定要吃鱼

Remember the steps, mate! 你一定要撑过去

Just one bite! 我只咬一口 G'day. 你们好

There's no way out! There's got to be a way to escape! 没有出口,一定有别的出路

Who is it? 什么人? 快帮我找到出口

Dory, help me find a way out!

Sorry. Come back later. We're trying to escape. 待会再来,我们正在逃命

- There's got to be a way out! - Here's something. 一定有出口?

"Es-cap-e." I wonder what that means. 我找到了 逃?生?口 什么意思呀?

Funny. It's spelled just like "escape." Let's go. 跟出口一样都有口耶

Here's Brucey! 我们走 我布鲁斯来了

Wait a minute. You can read?等等,你识字吗?

I can read? That's right. I can read! 我识字?是哦,我识字耶

Well, then, here. Read this now. 那就快念这些

He really doesn't mean it. He never even knew his father. 他从小没爹没娘很可怜

Don't fall off the wagon! 千万别把持不住

Oh, no, it's blocked! 死胡同 No, Bruce, focus. 布鲁斯,忍一忍

Sorry about Bruce, mate. 真是抱歉?布鲁斯老大

He's really a nice guy. 他其实是个大好人

I need to get that mask. 我要那个蛙镜

You want that mask? OK. 你要吗?好吧 别去

Quick, grab the mask! 快去拿蛙镜 Oh, no. Bruce? 完了,布鲁斯

What? 做什么? Swim away! Swim away! 快逃命,快逃命

Is the party over? 派对结束了吗? Nice. 好臭哦

在口腔医院

Dad? 爸?Daddy? 爸爸! Barbara. 芭芭拉?

Prep for his anterior crown, would you, please? 把他的牙套准备好 还要几颗棉花球

And I'm going to need a few more cotton rolls. 好

Hello, little fella. 你好,小家伙 Beauty, isn't he?

I found that guy struggling for life...很漂亮吧? 我在珊瑚礁附近看到他 就把他救了回来 out on the reef, and I saved him.

So, has that Novocaine kicked in yet? 麻药生效了吗?

I think so. We're ready to roll. 应该吧,可以开始了

Bubbles! 泡泡!泡泡!My bubbles. 好多泡泡哦,我的泡泡

He likes bubbles. 他超爱泡泡

Bonjour. Slow down, little fella. There's nothing to worry about. 早安 !别紧张,不必害怕 - He's scared to death. - I want to go home. 他被吓得半死

Do you know where my dad is? 我想回家 我爸爸在哪里?

Honey, your dad's probably back at the pet store. 他大概在水族店吧

Pet store? Yeah, you know, like, I'm from Bob's Fish Mart.

水族店? 是啊,我来自巴布水族店

- Pet Palace. - Fish-O-Rama. 皇宫水族店 好邻居水族店

- Mail order. - Ebay. 我是邮购的 eBay拍卖网站

- So, which one is it? - I'm from the ocean. 你到底来自哪儿? 我来自大海

The ocean. The ocean? 大海,大海?!

He hasn't been decontaminated. Jacques! 他还没被消毒,虾虾!

- Oui. - Clean him! Oui. 有! 快替他消毒 遵命

- Ocean. - La mer. Bon. 大海 大海哦

Voila. He is clean.好了,他很干净 Wow. The big blue. What's it like? 蔚蓝大海,形容一下 - Big and blue? - I knew it. 很大、很蓝

If there's anything you need, just ask your Auntie Deb.

我就知道 有事就找漂漂阿姨 那就是我

Or if I'm not around, you can talk to my sister Flo. 我不在就找我妹妹亮亮

Hi. How are you? 嗨,你好吗?

Don't listen to anything my sister says. She's nuts. 别理她,她脑袋不太清楚

We got a live one. - Can't hear you, Peach. - I said we got a live one.

病人来了 我听不到耶,小桃

- Boy, oh, boy. - What do we got?来了一个病人 天啊

Root canal... and by the looks of those x-rays... 有什么状况? 根管治疗 从X光看起来情况不妙

it's not going to be pretty. Dam and clamp installed? 装了橡皮障吗?

- What did he use to open? - Gator-Glidden drill. 装了 他用什么器械?

He seems to favor that one lately. 盖氏钻牙器,他最近很爱用

I can't see, Flo. 我看不到,亮亮

You're getting a little too... 别这么用力

Now he's doing the Schilder technique.

He's using a Hedstrom file. 他在使用施德技术

That's not a Hedstrom file. That's a K-Flex. 他用的是镍钛根管锉针 才不是,那是不锈钢锉针 It has a teardrop cross-section. Clearly a Hedstrom. 圆弧形切面,明明是镍钛锉针

- No, no, K-Flex. - Hedstrom. - K-Flex! - Hedstrom! 不对,不锈钢锉针 镍钛锉针

There I go. A little help, over here. 来人呀,帮帮忙

I'll go deflate him. 我来替他消气

All right. Go ahead and rinse.请漱口

The human mouth is a disgusting place. 人类的嘴巴好恶心哦

- Hey, Nigel. - What did I miss? 祖哥 我错过什么好戏?

Root canal... a doozy. Root canal? What did he use to open? 根管治疗,超酷的

根管治疗?他用什么钻牙器?

- Gator-Glidden drill. - He's favoring that one. 盖氏钻牙器 他的新欢

Hope he doesn't get surplus sealer at the portal terminus. 根管封填剂 最好不要放太多 - Hello. Who's this? - New guy. 这是谁?

The dentist took him off the reef. 新来的家伙

An outie. From my neck of the woods, eh? 牙医在海底抓到他 偷渡客

Sorry if I ever took a snap at you. 跟我一样

Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat. 抱歉,我想吃你 鱼要游泳、鸟要吃鱼

No, no! They're not your fish. They're my fish. 这些是我的鱼,不是你的 快给我滚

Come on, go. Go on, shoo! The picture broke.

This here's Darla. She's my niece.镜框裂了,这是我侄女妲拉

She's going to be eight this week. 她这礼拜就满八岁

Hey, little fella. Say hello to your new mummy. 小鱼儿,她是你的新主人

She'll be here Friday to pick you up. 她礼拜五就来带你走

You're her present. 你是她的生日礼物

It's our little secret. 这可是咱们的小秘密

Well, Mr. Tucker, while that sets up... 请等一下,我去一下厕所

I'm going to see a man about a wallaby. Oh, Darla. 惨了,小魔女

What? What's wrong with her? 她有什么毛病呀?

She wouldn't stop shaking the bag. 她会用力摇晃塑胶袋

- Poor Chuckles. - He was her present last year. 可怜的恰可 他是去年的礼物

Hitched a ride on the porcelain express. 下场是被冲下马桶

She's a fish killer. 她是热带鱼杀手

I can't go with that girl. 我不想死,我要回去找我爸

I have to get back to my dad. Daddy! Help me! 老爹,救救我

He's stuck. Nobody touch him. 他被卡住了 谁也别碰他

Nobody touch him. 别碰他

Can you help me?

No. You got yourself in there. 请你救救我 不行

You can get yourself out. 你惹的祸,自己想办法出来

- Gill... - I want to see him do it. 吉哥 我要他自己来

Calm down. Alternate wiggling your fins and your tail. 冷静下来 轮流摇晃你的鱼鳍和鱼尾 I can't. I have a bad fin. 不行,我的鱼鳍有毛病

Never stopped me. 那不是问题

Just think about what you need to do. 冷静想想你该怎么做

Come on. 加油 Perfect. You did it! 很好 Good squirming. 你成功了

Wow. From the ocean... just like you, Gill. 做得好 吉哥,他跟你一样来自大海耶

Yeah. I've seen that look before. 是啊

What are you thinking about? 我看过你这种表情 你又在想什么?

I'm thinking... tonight, we give the kid a proper reception.

我在想 咱们今晚要正式欢迎他

So, kid, you got a name or what? Nemo. I'm Nemo. 小子,你叫什么? 尼莫,我叫尼莫

Nemo. Nemo. Nemo. Nemo. 尼莫? 这个?

Are you gonna eat that? 你要吃吗? Careful with that hammer. 别用榔头K我

What does it say? Dory!这上面写什么?

A sea monkey has my money. 多莉 丰年虾抢走我的钱

Wake up. Get up. Come on. 醒醒,快醒醒

Come on! - Yes, I'm a natural blue. - Get up! 快起来 我是天生蓝色尤物

Look out! Sharks eat fish! 快起来 鲨鱼要吃鱼啦 多莉

Dusty. 起雾了 The mask. Where's the mask? 蛙镜在哪儿?

No! No, not the mask! Get it! Get the mask! Get the mask! Get it! 糟了,快去拿蛙镜,快呀 It just keeps going on, doesn't it? Echo! Echo! 好娼哦,是吧? 回声?回声?

Hey, what you doing? It's gone. I've lost the mask. 喂,你在做什么? 不见了,蛙镜不见了 - Did you drop it? - You dropped it! 你把它弄丢了? 是你弄丢的

That was my only chance of finding my son. Now it's gone. 它是找我儿子唯一的线索 现在不见了 Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills...喂,丧气老爹

when life gets you down, know what you got to do?

- I don't want to know. - Just keep swimming. 你遇到挫折该怎么办? 我不想知道

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming 一直游泳、一直游下去?

What do we do? We swim, swim 你要一直游下去

Dory, no singing. 多莉,别唱了 I love to swim 多莉 我最爱游泳

When you want to swim 多莉 当你在大海遨游?

See, I'm going to get stuck now with that song.

- Now it's in my head. - Sorry. 你害得我脑子都是这首歌 抱歉

Dory, do you see anything?

- Something's got me. - That was me. I'm sorry.你看到什么吗?有什么抓住我 是我,不好意思 - Who's that? - Who could it be? It's me. 你是谁? 还会有谁,是我啦

Are you my conscience? 你?你是我的灵魂吗?

Yeah. I'm your conscience. 对,我是你的灵魂

We haven't spoken for a while. How are you? 我们好久没聊了,你好吗?

- Can't complain. - Yeah? Good. 没什么好抱怨的

Now, Dory, I want you to tell me... 那就好,我要你告诉我 你看到什么吗?

Do you see anything? I see a... I see a light. 我看到?我看到一道光

- A light? - Yeah. Over there. 光? 对,在那儿

- Hey, conscience, am I dead? - No. I see it, too. 灵魂,我死了吗? 我也看到了

What is it? It's so pretty. 那是什么? 好美哦 I'm feeling... happy... 我感觉?好幸福 which is a big deal for me. 我很少有这种感觉 I want to touch it. 我想去摸它

Hey, come back. Come on back here. 回来,快回来

I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you. 我要逮到你 我要逮到你

I'm gonna swim with you.我要抓到你 I'm gonna get you. 我要跟你一起游

I'm gonna be your best friend. 我要抓到你 我要当你的好朋友

Good feeling's gone. 幸福感消失了

I can't see! I don't know where I'm going!我看不到我要去哪儿!

- The mask! - What mask? 蛙镜! OK, I can't see a thing. 什么蛙镜? 我什么也看不见 - Oh, gee. - Hey, look, a mask. Read it! 快点 你看,蛙镜 快念出来

I'm sorry, but if you could just... bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light. 靠近一点,我需要灯光

Bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light.

That's great. Keep it right there. 很好,别动

Just read it! OK, OK. Mr. Bossy. 快念吧 好啦,你很烦耶

"P." OK. "P. Sher... 皮? 雪?

"Sher... P. Sher... P. Shirley? P..." 皮?雪球,不是雪球

The first line's "P. Sherman." 第一行是皮雪曼

"P. Sherman" doesn't make any sense! 那没有任何意义呀

OK. Second line. "42." 第二行是42?

Don't eat me. Don't eat me. 别把我吃掉?

Light, please! 灯光,拜托 The second line's "42 Wallaby Way." 第二行是瓦乐比路42号 That's great. Speed read. Take a guess. 棒呆了,快用速读法念完

No pressure. No problem. There's a lot of pressure. 用猜的也好,情况危急,赶快念完 Pressure! Take a guess now with pressure! 赶快念完! 雪梨

- "Sydney"! It's "Sydney"! - Duck! 是雪梨! 快闪

I'm dead. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead.我死了?我死了? 我挂掉了

I died. I'm dead. We did it, we did it Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah 我们成功了,好耶

No eating here tonight, whoo! 今晚不要吃我们

Eating here tonight No, no, no, eating here tonight 今晚没大餐吃 今晚没大餐吃

You on a diet 今晚没大餐吃,你要减肥 多莉

Dory! What did the mask say? 多莉,蛙镜上面写什么?

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. 皮雪曼,雪梨瓦乐比路42号

I remembered what it said! I usually forget things, but I remembered it!

我记住了 我通常会忘记,这次却记住了

Wait. Where is that? 等等,那是哪里?

I don't know. But who cares? I remembered. 不晓得,管它的,我记得耶

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. 皮雪曼,雪梨瓦乐比路42号

I remembered it again! 我又记得了 Nemo.尼莫 尼莫 Suivez-moi. 跟我来(法语)

Follow me.跟我来啦 State your name. 报上名来

Nemo. 尼莫? Brother Bloat, proceed. 豚豚弟兄,开始吧

Nemo, newcomer of orange and white...尼莫,橘白色的菜鸟

you have been called forth... 你被召唤到哇哈哈娜鲁湾山

to the summit of Mount Wannahockaloogie...

to join with us in the fraternal bonds of tankhood. 加入这个鱼缸兄弟会

- We want you in our club, kid. - Really? 你可以成为我们的一份子 真的吗?

If you are able to swim through... 只要你可以穿过?

the Ring of Fire! 致命火圈 Turn on the Ring of Fire! 打开致命火圈

You said you could do it. 你说你行的 The Ring of Fire! 致命火圈

Bubbles, let me...泡泡,让我来

Isn't there another way? He's just a boy! 没别的方法吗?他只是个孩子

From this moment on, you will be known as Sharkbait. 从现在起,你就叫做? 鲨鱼饵 Sharkbait, oo-ha-ha! 鲨鱼饵,鸣哈哈 Welcome, Brother Sharkbait. 欢迎,鲨鱼饵弟兄 Sharkbait, oo-ha-ha! 鲨鱼饵,鸣哈哈 - Enough with the Sharkbait. - Sharkbait! 够了啦 鲨鱼饵,鸣啦啦? Ooh... ba-ba-do.

Sharkbait's one of us now, agreed? 鲨鱼饵是我们的一份子 同意吗?

- Agreed. - We can't send him to his death. 同意 我们不能让他送死

Darla's coming in five days. 妲拉五天后就要来 我们该怎么办?

So, what are we going to do?

I'll tell you what we're gonna do... 我告诉你们

we're gonna get him out of here. 我们要让他出去,帮他逃出去

- We'll help him escape. - Escape? Really? 逃出去?真的吗?

We're all gonna escape. 我们要一起逃出去

Gill, please. Not another escape plan. 吉哥,别再来逃亡这一套了

Sorry, but they just never work. 是啊,你每次都失败

Why should this be any different? 这次为什么会成功?

Why should this be any different?

- Because we've got him. - Me? 因为我们有他 我?

- You see that filter? - Yeah. 你看到滤水器吗?

You're the only one who can get in and out of that thing. 看到 只有你能钻进钻出 We need you to take a pebble inside there... 我要你用小石头卡住齿轮

and jam the gears.

You do that, and this tank's gonna get... 然后鱼缸就会,变得越来越脏

filthier and filthier by the minute.

Pretty soon, the dentist'll have to clean the tank...牙医不得不清洗鱼缸

and when he does, he'll take us out of the tank... 到了那时候 他就得把我们放进塑胶袋 put us in individual baggies...

then we'll roll ourselves down the counter... 然后我们就能滚出窗外 滚到街上,过马路,跳进海港

out the window, off the awning... into the bushes, across the street...

and into the harbor!

It's foolproof. Who's with me? 成功率百分百 谁要一起来?

- Aye! - Aye! 我? I think you're nuts. 我觉得你疯了

No offense, kid, but you're not the best swimmer. 老实说,你不是游泳健将

He's fine. He can do this. 他没有问题,他行啦

So, Sharkbait, what do you think? 鲨鱼饵,怎么样?

Let's do it. 就这么办

I'm going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.我要去雪梨瓦乐比路42号

Where are you going? 你呢? 我要去雪梨瓦乐比路42号

I'm going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

If you ask where I'm going...

I'll tell you that's where I'm going. 那就是我的目的地 雪梨瓦乐比路42号

It's P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

Where? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. 哪儿?我没听到耶

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. 雪梨瓦乐比路42号

Excuse me. 对不起,不好意思 Hi. Do you know how to get... 你知不知道?

Hello? Wait. Can you tell me... 等一等,请告诉我?

Hey! Hold it! I'm trying to talk to you! 等等,我想跟你们说话

Fellas, come back here. One quick question. 各位,回来,我想请问一下

I need to... And they're gone again. 他们又走了

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.我要去雪梨瓦乐比路42号 你要我再说一次?

Why do I have to tell you over and over again?

I'll tell you again. I don't get tired of it... 好吧,反正我最爱碎碎念

OK, all right. Here's the thing. 抱歉 这样吧

I think it's best if I carry on from here by... 我想从今以后我最好?

by myself. 单独行动 OK. 好吧

You know, alone. 我一个人 Without... I mean, not without you. 不要?我不是不要你 But I don't want you... with me. 我只是不要你跟来 Am I... 我不想伤害你的感情

I don't want to hurt your feelings.

- You want me to leave? - I mean, not... Yes. 你要我走吗? 不是?是啦

I just can't afford any more delays... 我不能受到阻碍

and you're one of those fish that cause delays. 你就是那种会碍事的鱼

Sometimes it's a good thing. 这没什么不好

There's a whole group of fish. They're delay fish. 有很多鱼都很碍事

You mean... 你是说?你不喜欢我? You mean you don't like me?

No, of course I like you. 不是,我当然喜欢你

It's because I like you I don't want to be with you. 我就是喜欢你,才不能带你走

It's a complicated emotion. 这种感觉很复杂 Don't cry. I like you. 别哭啦,我喜欢你 Hey, you! Lady, is this guy bothering you? 喂,你 小姐,这家伙在欺负你吗?

I don't remember. Were you? 我不记得了,你有吗? No, no, no. We're just... 没有啦 Do you guys know how I can get to... 你们知不知道?

Look, pal, we're talking to the lady, not you. 老兄,我们在跟小姐说话 不是你

Hey, hey. You like impressions? 你喜欢超级比一比吗?

Just like in rehearsals, gentlemen. 就像事先排练那样

So what are we? Take a guess. 你猜我们是什么? I've seen one of those. 我看过这种鱼 I'm a fish with a nose like a sword. 我们的鼻子像一把剑

- Wait, wait... - It's a swordfish! 等等 他们是剑鱼

Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess. 小丑,让她自己猜

Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess.

Where's the butter? 奶油焗什么来着?

It's on the tip of my tongue! 我就快想到了 焗龙虾啦

- Lobster. - Saw that! 你作弊 我没有

Lots of legs! Live in the ocean.他有很多脚,住在海里

- Clam! - Close enough! 蛤仔 差不多

Oh, it's a whale of a tale I'll tell you, lad... 这故事说来话长 有一只?

They're good. Will somebody please give me directions?!谁能给我指一指路?

"Will somebody please give me directions?!" 我要人给我指路

I'm serious! 我是说真的 罗哩罗唆,只顾着自己

Thank you. 多谢了

Oh, dear. Hey! Hey, come back! 真是的,回来啦

- Hey, what's the matter? - What's the matter? 你是怎么了?

- Hey, what's the matter? - What's the matter?

While they're doing their silly little impressions... 他们只顾着超级比一比 我却远离家园 I am miles from home with a fish that can't remember her name! 跟一个记不住名字的鱼鬼混 I bet that's frustrating. 那一定很令人沮丧

Meanwhile, my son is out there. 没错,而且我儿子不见了

- Your son Chico? - Nemo? 你儿子奇哥吗? 尼莫啦 是哦,记得了

But it doesn't matter because no fish... 无所谓,反正没有鱼肯帮我

in this entire ocean is going to help me.

Well, I'm helping you. 我在帮你呀

Wait right here.你在这儿等一下

- Guys! - Is he bothering you again? 大伙儿 他又在欺负你吗?

No, no. He's a good guy. 没有啦,他人很好

Go easy on him. He's lost his son Fabio. 别找他碴 他在找他儿子费比欧

Any of you heard of P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney? 你们知道雪梨 瓦乐比路42号吗? Sydney? Oh, sure! 雪梨?当然知道

Ted here's got relatives in Sydney. 泰德在雪梨有亲戚,对吧?

- Don't you, Ted? - Sure do! Oh! Hey! They know Sydney! 没错 他们听过雪梨耶

You wouldn't know how to get there, would you? 我们要怎么去那里?

You want to follow the E.A.C. 跟着EAC走就没错 也就是东澳海流

That's the East Australian Current. Big current. Can't miss it. 很大的海流,绝不会错过 It's in... that direction. And then you follow that for about... 就在那个方向 你们要一直游?

I don't know. What do you guys think? About three leagues?你们说游多远?三海浬吧? That little baby will put you right past Sydney. 然后就会经过雪梨

Great! That's great! Dory, you did it! 棒呆了,你好厉害哦

Oh, please, I'm just your little helper. 我只是你的小帮手而已

- Helping along. That's me. - Fellas, thank you.

Don't mention it! Just loosen up, OK, buddy? 谢了,各位 不客气,放轻松,老兄

Oh, you guys. You really nailed him. Bye. 你们模仿他好像哦,再见了

Hey, ma'am. One more thing. 还有一件事

When you come to this trench, swim through it, not over it. 什么? 遇到海沟千万别游到上面 Trench... through it, not over it. 海沟,不要游到上面 我一定会记住

I'll remember. Hey, hey! Hey, wait up, partner! Hold on! 等等我,伙伴

Wait, wait, wait! I gotta tell you something. 等等,我有话要告诉你

Nice trench. 好棒的海沟哦

- OK, let's go. - No, no. Bad trench.我们走吧 可怕的海沟 我们要游到上面

Come on, we'll swim over this thing.

Whoa, partner. Little red flag going up. 不行,危险 我记得有人说?

Something's telling me to swim through it, not over it. 我好像记得要直直游过去耶

Are you looking at this thing? 你有没有看到? 这就像死亡幽谷

It's got death written all over it.

I really, really, really think we should swim through. 我真的真的觉得应该游过去

And I'm really, really done talking about this. Over we go. 我真的真的不想再说了 游上去吧 - Trust me on this. - Trust you? 这次相信我 相信你?

Yes, trust. It's what friends do. 对,朋友就该互相信任

Look! Something shiny! 你瞧,亮亮的东西 在哪儿?

- Where? - It just swam over the trench.它游上去了,我们快跟上去

- Come on, we'll follow it! - OK! 好啊

Boy, it sure is clear up here. 这上面好亮哦

Exactly. And look at that... there's the current. 是啊 你看,海流在那儿 很快就会游到 We should be there in no time. Hey, little guy. 小家伙

You wanted to go through the trench.你还说要穿过海沟

I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine. 我要叫他小花,他是我的 他是我的小花花 And he shall be my Squishy. Come here, Squishy. 过来,小花

Come here, little Squishy.

- That's a jellyfish! - Bad Squishy! 多莉,那是只水母 坏小孩?

Get away! 走开 - Let me see that. - Don't touch it. 过来,给我看 别碰我?

I won't touch it. I just want to look. 不会啦,我只想看看

Hey! How come it didn't sting you? 他怎么没刺痛你?

It did. It's just that... 有呀,别乱动

Hold still. I live in this anemone... 我被海葵刺习惯了

and I'm used to these kind of stings.

Come here. It doesn't look bad. You'll be fine. 过来 还好,你不会有事

But now we know, don't we... 现在你学乖了,别再去碰他们

that we don't want to touch these again. 幸好只是一只小水母

Let's be thankful this time it was just a little one.

Don't move.别动 - This is bad, Dory. - Hey, watch this! 情况不妙

- This is bad, Dory. - Hey, watch this! 你看我 多莉

You can't catch me 你抓不到我 多莉

Don't bounce on the tops! 别跳到他们上面,他们?

They will... not sting you! 不会刺痛你

- The tops don't sting you! - Two in a row! Beat that! 在上面跳就没事 连环跳,你行吗? Dory, listen to me. I have an idea... a game. 多莉,我们来玩一个游戏

- A game? - Yes. 游戏? 游戏

- I love games! Pick me! - Here's the game. 对 我最爱玩游戏,我要玩 游戏规则是

Whoever can hop the fastest out of these jellyfish wins! 最快跳离这群水母就是赢家 Rules, rules, rules! 好

You can't touch the tentacles. Only the tops. 但是你不能碰触角 只能碰上面

Something about tentacles. Got it. Go! 触角不好,开始吧

Wait! Not something about 'em, it's all about 'em! 等等,你千万不能碰到触角

Wait, Dory! 等一下 Gotta go faster if you want to win! 你想赢就要快一点 多莉

Wait a minute! Dory! 等一下 多莉

We're cheating death now. That's what we're doing. 我们这是在向死神挑战 其实很好玩,只要小心一点

But we're having fun at the same time. I can do this. Just be careful.

Yeah, careful I don't make you cry when I win! 小心别让我赢了在那边哭哦

I don't think so! 你想都别想 Give it up, old man. 认输吧,老爹

You can't fight evolution. I was built for speed. 你赢不了我的,我快如闪电

The question is, Dory, are you hungry? 问题是,你饿不饿?

- Hungry? - Yeah. 饿不饿? 对,你只能吃我的泡泡

Cause you're about to eat my bubbles! Duck to the left! Right there!

The clownfish is the winner!左闪右躲?真有一套 小丑鱼大获全胜

We did it! Look at us! 我们成功了,你看

Dory? Oh, no. 不好了 多莉? Dory! Dory! 多莉!多莉!

Am I disqualified? 我被淘汰了吗?

No, you're doing fine! You're actually winning! 没有,你赢了

But you gotta stay awake. Where does P. Sherman live? 你要振作点

P. Sherman... Wallaby Way, Sydney... 皮雪曼住在哪儿? That's it! 雪梨 没错

- Wallaby Way... - Stay awake! 瓦乐比路 醒醒,别睡着

Stay awake! Stay awake! Stay... awake! 醒醒!

- Awake. - P. Sherman. - Awake. - 42 Wallaby Way. 醒醒 皮雪曼 别睡着 瓦乐比路42号 Wake up. Nemo... 醒醒 Wake up. Nemo...

You miss your dad, don't you, Sharkbait? 你很想念你爸,对吧?

Yeah. 对 Yeah.

You're lucky to have someone out there looking for you. 你很幸运能有他来找你

He's not looking for me. 他才不会来找我 He's scared of the ocean. 他很怕大海

Peach, any movement? 小桃,有动静吗?

He's had four cups of coffee. It's gotta be soon. 他喝了四杯咖啡,就快了

Keep on him. 继续盯着他

My first escape... landed on dental tools.我第一次逃亡掉进牙科仪器

I was aiming for the toilet. 其实我想掉进马桶 Toilet? 马桶?

All drains lead to the ocean, kid.条条水管通到大海

Wow. How many times have you tried to get out? 你总共试过几次?

I've lost count. 记不清楚了

Fish aren't meant to be in a box, kid. 鱼被困在鱼缸 会有不好的影响

It does things to you. Bubbles! Bubbles! 泡泡、泡泡

Potty break! He grabbed the "Reader's Digest." 他要去上厕所 他带了[读者文摘] 我们有4.2分钟

- We have 4.2 minutes! - That's your cue, Sharkbait. 该你上场了,鲨鱼饵

- You can do it, kid. - We gotta be quick. 你办得到 你的动作要快 Once you get in, swim to the bottom of the chamber... 你一进去就游到最底下 然后我会教你怎么做

and I'll talk you through the rest. - OK. - It'll be a piece of kelp. 好吧 去吧,很容易的 Nicely done! 做得好,你听到吗? - Can you hear me? - Yeah!

Here comes the pebble.听到 我要把石头丢过去

Now, do you see a small opening? 你看到小小的缺口吗?

Inside it, you'll see a rotating fan. 里面有旋转的齿轮

Wedge that pebble into the fan to stop it turning. 你要小心翼翼地 用小石头把齿轮卡住 - Careful, Sharkbait! - I can't do it!千万要小心 我办不到

Gill, this isn't a good idea. 这点子不好

He'll be fine. Try again! 他行的 再试一次

OK. 好吧 That's it, Sharkbait.很好,鲨鱼饵 Nice and steady. 小心点

I got it! I got it! 我把它卡住了

- He did it! - That's great, kid! 他成功了 太好了

Now swim up the tube and out. 从塑胶管游出来

Oh, no! Gill! - Sharkbait! - Oh, my gosh!糟了,吉哥!

Get him outta there! 快把他救出来

- What do we do? - Oh, no! 我们该怎么办?

Stay calm, kid. Just don't panic! 冷静点,别慌了手脚

Help me! 快来救我 Sharkbait, grab hold of this! 快抓住

- No! No! No! - Feed me more! - That's it! - Sharkbait! Grab it!再塞进去 不够长 快抓住它 I got it! 抓住了 Pull! 用力拉 Gill, don't make him go back in there.别再逼他进去了 No. We're done. 不会了 我放弃了 Dude. 老兄? Dude. 老兄

Focus, dude. Dude. 振作点,老兄 老兄 他活过来了

He lives. Hey, dude! 发生什么事? What happened? 我都看到了

Saw the whole thing, dude. 你先是这样

First, you were all, like, "Whoa!"... 然后那样

and then we were all, like, "Whoa!"... 最后你就?

and then you were, like, "Whoa." 你在说什么呀? 小家伙,你单挑水母群 你真是带种

What are you talking about? You, mini-man. Takin" on the jellies.

You got serious thrill issues, dude. 酷毙了

Awesome. 我有点恶心

Oh, my stomach. 别吐在龟壳上,我刚打过蜡

Oh, man. No hurlin" on the shell, dude, OK? Just waxed it. 龟先生

So, Mr. Turtle... 海龟先生是我老爸

Whoa, dude. Mr. Turtle is my father. 我的名字是龟龟

The name"s Crush. 龟龟?真的假的? Crush? Really? 是这样子,我要去东澳海流

OK, Crush. I need to the East Australian Current. EAC

E.A. C? Oh, dude.你就在里头呀,你自己看

You"re ridin" it, dude! Check it out! 抓紧了,老兄

OK, grab shell, dude! 抓紧什么? Grab what?! 棒呆了?

Righteous! Righteous! 快停下来 - Yeah! - Stop! So...

? what brings you on this fine day to the E.A. C? 你为什么要进入东澳海流

Dory and I need to get to Sydney. 我跟多莉要到雪梨

Dory! Is she all right? 多莉,她没事吧?

Oh, little blue. 那条小蓝鱼哦 She is sub-level, dude. 她就在底下

Dory! Dory! Dory! 多莉!多莉多莉 L"m so sorry. 对不起

This is all my fault. It"s my fault. 这都是我的错

! Twenty-nine, thirty! Ready or not, here I come! 29、30,不管躲好了没 我要来了 逮到你们了 There you are! 来抓我啊 Catch me if you can! Dory? Nice wave!

Up you go! Up you go! 上来吧 - Oh, my goodness! - Kill the motor, dude. 我的天啊 Let us see what Squirt does flying solo. 别紧张 让小古自个儿去闯一闯

That was so cool! Hey, Dad, did you see that? 酷毙了

Did you see me? Did you see what I did? 老爸,你有没有看到? 你看到我的身手吗?

You so totally rock, Squirt! 你棒呆了,小古 So give me some fin. 击一下龟掌

Noggin. 敲头头 - Dude. - Dude. 帅呀 Oh... intro.

Jellyman, offspring. 让我介绍,水母克星、孩子们 Offspring, Jellyman. 孩子们,水母克星 - Jellies?! Sweet. - Totally. 你打赢了水母,好神哦

Apparently, I must"ve done something you liked... dudes.

是啊我一定做了一件很棒的事

You rock, dude! 你太神了,老兄

Curl away, my son. It"s awesome, Jellyman. 尽管去玩吧,儿子生孩子棒呆了

The little dudes are just eggs. 我们把卵埋在沙滩等着孵化

We leave "em on a beach to hatch... and then, coo-coo-cachoo...

然后他们一个接一个 回到蔚蓝大海

they find their way back to the big ol" blue. 他们自己会回来?

- All by themselves? - Yeah. 对呀

But, dude, how do you know when they"re ready? 你怎么知道 他们能独立自主?

Well, you never really know. 你永远都不知道

ut when they know, you"ll know, you know? 等他们知道你就知道 你知道吗?

Hey, look, everybody. 你们看

I know that dude! Lt"s the Jellyman! 我认得他,他是水母克星

Go on. Jump on him! 去吧,跳到他身上 - Turtle pile! - Wait, wait, wait! 龟肉夹心饼 - Are you funny? - Where"s your shell? 慢着 你会不会搞笑? 你的壳咧?

- I need to breathe! - Are you running away? 你的斑纹会掉吗? 我不能呼吸了

Did you really cross the jellyfish forest? 你离家出走吗? 你真的穿过水母群吗?

- Did they sting you? - One at a time! 他们有没有刺你? 一个一个来

Mr. Fish, did you die? 鱼先生,你死了吗?

Sorry, I was a little vague on the details. 抱歉,我记得不太清楚

So, where are you going? 你要去哪里?

You see, my son was taken. My son was taken away from me. 我儿子被抓走,我失去了他 - No way. - What happened? 不是吧?

No, no, kids. I don"t want to talk about it. 发生什么事?不行,我不想谈

Please? 拜托啦 Please? Well, OK. 好吧

live on this reef a long, long way from here. 我住在离这儿很远的珊瑚礁

This is gonna be good. I can tell. 哇塞,这故事一定很精采

And my son Nemo... 我儿子尼莫 See, he was mad at me. 他在生我的气

And maybe he wouldn"t have done it... if I hadn"t been so tough on him.

要不是我那么严厉的话 也许他就不会去

I don"t know. 我也不晓得

Anyway, he swam out in the open water to this boat...

反正他游到一艘船 这时候潜水夫突然出现

and when he was out there, these divers appeared...

and I tried to stop them, but the boat was too fast. 我追了上去,但是船开得太快

So, we swam out in the ocean to follow them... 我们游到大海

They couldn"t stop"em. And then Nemo"s dad... 他追了上去 尼莫的老爹游到大海

he swims out to the ocean, and they bump into...

他们遇到三只?

...three ferocious sharks. 三只鲨鱼

He scares away the sharks by blowing "em up! 他把他们炸得落荒而逃

Golly, that"s amazing. 哇塞,太不可思议了

And then dives thousands of feet... 他潜到几千尺娼的海底

..straight down into the dark. 进入黑暗娼渊

It"s wicked dark down there. 一片漆黑,什么都看不到

You can"t see a thing. How"s it going, Bob? 你好,老巴

And the only thing they can see down there... 他们唯一看到的东西

..is the light from this big, horrible creature... 就是一只可怕怪物的光点

with razor-sharp teeth. Nice parry, old man. 你这招很厉害

And then he has to blast his way... 然后他?

So, these two little fish have been... 这两条小鱼在大海四处游荡

searching the ocean for days on the East Australian Current. 最后游进了东澳海流

Which means that he may be on his way here right now.

That should put him in Sydney Harbor... 朝着雪梨海港游去

...in a matter of days. I mean, it sounds like.. 很快就会到了

. this guy is gonna stop at nothing....till he finds his son. I sure hope he makes it. 他锲而不舍,希望他能找到他为了找到儿子?

That"s one dedicated father, if you ask me. 他真是一个好爸爸

Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! 我的?我的? Would you just shut up?! 你们给我闭嘴,好吗? You"re rats with wings! 你们真是一群猪头

Bloke"s been looking for his boy Nemo. 这家伙在找他儿子尼莫

- Nemo?! - He was taken off the reef... 尼莫?他被潜水夫抓走

- Take it! You happy? - Mine! Mine! Mine! 拿去,这下高兴了吧?

Hey, say that again! Something about Nemo. 你提到尼莫,那是怎么回事?

Mine! Mine! Mine! 我的? Mine? 我的

Last I heard, he"s heading towards the harbor. 听说他正往海港来

Brilliant! 呀呼,棒呆了 Is he doing OK? 他还好吧?

Is he doing OK? 不晓得 不过千万别提妲?

Whatever you do, Don"t mention D-a-r...

It"s OK. I know who you"re talking about. 没关系,我知道你在说谁

Gill? 吉哥? 吉哥 Gill? Hey, Sharkbait. 鲨鱼饵

L"m sorry I couldn"t stop the... 对不起,我没成功

No, l"m the one who should be sorry. 不,我才该向你道歉

I was so ready to get out... 我只想逃出去 so ready to taste that ocean... 回到蔚蓝大海 I was willing to put you in harm"s way to get there. 为了达到目的不惜让你受伤

Nothing should be worth that. 再怎么样也不该那么做

L"m sorry I couldn"t get you back to your father, kid. 很抱歉没让你回到父亲身边

All right. Hey, hey, hey... What the... 搞什么?

That"s one way to pull a tooth. 这样拔牙也不赖嘛 Darn kids. 小孩子真皮

Good thing I pulled the right one, eh, Prime Minister? 幸好我没拔错,首相大人

Oh, Nigel! You just missed an extraction. 祖哥,你错过一场拔牙好戏

Has he loosened the periodontal ligament yet? 他有没有先切断牙周韧带?

What am I talking about? Where"s Nemo? 我在说什么呀?尼莫呢?

- L"ve got to speak with him. - What is it? 怎么了?

Your dad"s been fighting the entire ocean... 你老爹为了找你横越大海

- Iooking for you. - My father? Really? 我老爹?真的吗?

He"s traveled hundreds of miles, battling sharks and jellyfish...

他长途跋涉好几百哩路 跟鲨鱼和水母大战

Sharks? That can"t be him. 鲨鱼?不可能是他啦 你确定吗?

What was his name? Some sort of sport fish. 他的名字跟钓鱼有关 鲔鱼?鳟鱼?

- Tuna? Trout? - Marlin? 马林鱼? 没错,珊瑚礁来的小丑鱼

Marlin! The little clownfish from the reef. 我爸跟一只鲨鱼单挑耶

It"s my dad! He took on a shark! 听说他单挑三只鲨鱼

heard he took on three. 不可能是他啦三只?

- Three sharks? - That"s 4,800 teeth! 三只鲨鱼?一共有四千八百颗利齿

After you were taken by Diver Dan over there..潜水夫把你抓走以后 你爸就发疯似的跟着那艘船 your dad followed the boat like a maniac. Really? 真的吗?

He"s swimming, giving it all he"s got... 他使尽吃奶力气不停地游

and then three gigantic sharks capture him... 先是被三只大白鲨抓走 他把他们炸回姥姥家 and he blows them up and dives thousands of feet...

and gets chased by a monster with huge teeth! 然后又被一只大怪鱼追着跑

He ties this demon to a rock, and what"s his reward?

他把那只怪物绑在石头上 然后穿越一整群毒水母

He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest!

Now he"s with a bunch of sea turtles on the E.A. C.. 现在他搭上东澳海流

. and the word is he"s headed this way right now... to Sydney! 听说他很快就会来到雪梨 What a good daddy! 好伟大的父亲哦

He was looking for you after all, Sharkbait. 他真的在找你,鲨鱼饵

He"s swimming to the filter! 他游进滤水器了

- Sharkbait! - Not again! Sharkbait! 鲨鱼饵 又来了 鲨鱼饵

No! You got your whole life ahead of you! 你有大好的前途

- We"ll help you, kid! - Get him out! 快去救他 Get him out of there! 快给我

Come on, kid! Grab the end! 把他救出来 小子,快抓住 Sharkbait!

- No! - Can you hear me? 你没事吧? 你听到吗?

Nemo! Can you hear me? 尼莫,你听到吗?

Yeah, I can hear you. 我听到了 Sharkbait, you did it! 鲨鱼饵,你成功了

Sharkbait, you"re... covered with germs! 鲨鱼饵,你全身都是细菌

That took guts, kid. 你真带种,小鬼

All right, gang, we have less than 48 hours.. before Darla gets here.

妲拉四十八小时后就会到

This tank"ll get plenty dirty in that time...

but we have to help it along any way we can. 我们要把这座鱼缸弄得更脏

- Jacques? No cleaning. - I shall resist. 虾虾,不准打扫

Everybody else, be as gross as possible. 我会尽量忍大伙儿,你们要越脏越好

Think dirty thoughts. 尽管想肮脏念头

We"re gonna make this tank so filthy... 我们要让鱼缸脏到不行 逼得牙医不得不清洗

the dentist will have to clean it. Good work! 做得好

All right, we"re here, dudes! 我们到了,老兄

Get ready! Your exit"s coming up, man! 准备好,你们的出口快到了

Where? I don"t see it! 我看不到 Right there! I see it! I see it! 在那儿,我看到了

The swirling vortex of terror? 你是说那道可怕的漩涡吗?

That"s it, dude. - Of course it is. 没错,老兄

OK, first, find your exit buddy. 当然罗好了,先找到同行伙伴

Do you have your exit buddy? 你们有同行伙伴吗? Yes! 有

Squirt give you a rundown of proper exiting technique. 小古会教你们 正确的冲浪技巧

Good afternoon! We"ll have a great jump today! 午安,今天一定会很刺激

OK, crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall. 碰到浪头就先来个自旋动作

There"s a screaming bottom turn, so watch out! 海底的暗流很猛,千万要小心

Remember... rip it, roll it, and punch it! 记住了,翻腾、跳跃、俯冲

He"s trying to speak to me, I know it! 他好像在跟我说什么

You"re really cute, but I don"t know what you"re saying! 你真的很可爱 可是我听不懂你在讲什么

Say the first thing again. 再说一遍,好吗? OK, Jellyman! Go, go, go! 水母克星,快去吧 That was... fun! 这真的?好过瘾哦 I actually enjoyed that. 我玩得很开心

Hey, look, turtles! 你看,海龟 Most excellent! 棒呆了

Now turn your fishy tails around... and swim straight on through to Sydney!

现在你们向后转 一直游就会游到雪梨

No worries, man! 放轻松,老兄 No worries! Thank you, dude Crush! 放轻松,谢了,龟龟老兄 Bye! - Bye, Jellyman! 再见了,水母克星

- You tell your little dude I said hi, OK? 帮我跟你儿子说声嗨

See ya later, dudes! 回头见了 Bye, everyone! 大伙儿再见

Nemo would have loved this. 尼莫一定会喜欢他们

Crush, I forgot! How old are you? 龟龟,我忘了问,你几岁了?

150, dude! And still young! Rock on! 一百五十岁,而且我还很年轻

150! 150! I gotta remember that. 一百五十岁,我一定要记住

- We going in there? - Yep. 我们要去那儿吗? 对

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney? 雪梨瓦乐比路42号?

Yep. We"re gonna just swim straight. 对 我们只要直直游就行了

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming 只要一直游?Dory... 多莉

Boy, this is taking awhile. 我们游了很久了耶

How about we play a game? 你想玩猜谜游戏吗?

OK, l"m thinking of something orange. and it"s small... 好啊我的谜题是橘色的东西 个子很小 - It"s me. - Right! 谜底是我 答对了

Lt"s orange and small... 换另一个,橘色的小东西 It"s me. 是我

All righty, Mr. Smartypants. 好啦,算你聪明

And it"s orange and small and white stripes... 橘色小东西,身上有白色斑纹

Me. And the next one, just a guess, me. 是我,让我猜,下一个也是我 见鬼了

- That"s just scary. - Wait, wait, wait. 等等,我看过这些浮游生物

I have definitely seen this floating speck before. 这儿刚才来过,我们在兜圈子

That means we"ve passed it before... and that means we"re going in circles...

哪儿都没去

and that means we"re not going straight! 我们一定要游到海面想办法 快跟我来

We"ve got to get to the surface. We"ll figure it out up there. Let"s go!

- Hey! Relax. - What? 做什么?

Take a deep breath. Now, let"s ask somebody for directions. 放轻松,你先娼呼吸

Fine. Who do you want to ask, the speck? 咱们找个人问路

- There"s nobody here! - There has to be someone. 你要找谁问路?浮游生物? 这儿空无一人 It"s the ocean, silly. We"re not the only two in here. 这儿是大海 不可能只有咱们俩 Let"s see. OK, no one there. 我看看,那儿没有人,没人

Nope. Nada. 什么也没有 There"s somebody. Hey! Excuse... 那儿有人,对不起

Dory, Dory, Dory! Now it"s my turn. 多莉,换我问你

L"m thinking of something dark and mysterious. 有个东西又黑又神秘 是我们不了解的鱼 It"s a fish we don"t know. If we ask it directions...

it could ingest us and spit out our bones! 如果我们去问路 可能会尸骨无存

What is it with men and asking for directions? 男人为什么这么爱面子 不敢问路呀? I don"t want to play the gender card right now. 这跟我是不是男人无关 我只是不想死 Let"s play the "Let"s Not Die" card.

- You want to get out of here? - Of course I do. 如果你想离开这儿 我当然想罗

How are we gonna do that unless we give it a shot? 那就要去问路,碰碰运气

Dory, you don"t fully understand.. 多莉,你不明白

Come on. Trust me on this. 别怕啦,相信我 All right. 好吧

Excuse me! Little fella? 对不起,小家伙

Hello! Don"t be rude. Say hi. 哈罗 别这么没礼貌,打声招呼

Hello! Don"t be rude. Say hi. Hello. 你好

- His son Bingo... - Nemo. 他儿子宾果?

- Nemo was taken to... - Sydney.

他儿子宾果?

Sydney! And it"s really, really important... 雪梨我们一定要尽快赶到那儿

that we get there as fast as we can... so can you help us out? 你能帮帮忙吗?

Come on, little fella. Come on. 别这样嘛,小家伙

Dory, l"m a little fella. 多莉,我才是小家伙

I don"t think that"s a little fella. 我看他一点也不小

Big fella. Whale. OK. Maybe he only speaks whale. 大家伙,鲸鱼兄 也许他只听得懂鲸鱼话 We need... - Dory? - To find his son.

What are you doing? Are you sure you speak whale? 要?找?他?儿?子 多莉,你在做什么? Can you give us directions? 你真的会说鲸鱼话吗?

Dory! Heaven knows what you"re saying! 多莉,天晓得你在说什么?

- See, he"s swimming away. - Come back. 他游走了啦回?来

He"s not coming back. You offended him. 他才不回来,你惹他生气了

Maybe a different dialect. 也许他说另一种方言 Dory! 多莉

This is not whale. You"re speaking upset stomach. 这不是鲸鱼语,这是胃溃疡

- Maybe I should try humpback. - Don"t try humpback. 我要试试座头鲸语 不要

- You actually sound sick. - Maybe louder? 你听起来有病大声一点 Don"t do that! 不要啦 Too much orca. Didn"t it sound orca-ish? 有点像虎鲸,你觉得呢?

It doesn"t sound orca. 才没有

It sounds like nothing l"ve ever heard. 我没听过这种 乱七八糟的声音

It"s just as well. He might be hungry. 这样也好,他大概饿了

Whales don"t eat clownfish. They eat krill. 鲸鱼不吃小丑鱼,只吃南极虾

- Swim away! - Oh, look, krill! 快逃命啊

Move, Dory, move! 快闪呀,多莉 Move, Dory, move!

Look at that. Would you look at that? 你看,你看看

Filthy. Absolutely filthy脏死了,脏到不行

All thanks to you, kid. You made it possible. . 这都是你的功劳

Jacques, I said no cleaning. 虾虾,我叫你别打扫 I am ashamed. 我真是丢脸

Look! Scum angel! 你们看,我是天使 Bubbles! I love the bubbles! 泡泡,我爱泡泡

Flo? Has anybody seen Flo? 亮亮?有人看到亮亮吗?

9:00 and cue dentist九点了,牙医上场 Hello, Barbara. Sorry l"m late. 芭芭拉,抱歉我迟到了 OK, here we go. Here we go, OK. 开始罗 Little Davey Reynolds... 大卫雷诺小朋友 Walks to the counter, drops the keys... 他走到柜台

Bloat, that"s disgusting! 豚豚,你好恶哦 Tastes pretty good to me. 味道挺不赖的

Don"t you people realize we are swimming in our own...你们不知道这全是咱们的?

Here he comes! 他来了 Crikey. What a state. 哇塞,太可怕了

Barbara, what"s my earliest appointment tomorrow? 芭芭拉,明天一早几点有约?

- 10:00, luv. - Leave it open, would you? 十点

L"ve gotta clean the fish tank before Darla gets here. 取消它 我得在妲拉来之前清洗鱼缸 Did you hear that, Sharkbait? 鲨鱼饵,你听到吗?

He"s gonna clean the tank! 好耶,他要清洗鱼缸耶 We"re gonna be clean! 我们可以洗澡了

You ready to see your dad, kid? 想看到你老爹吗?Uh-huh. - Of course you are. 你当然想罗 I wouldn"t be surprised if he"s out there.. in the harbor waiting for you right now. . 他一定早就在港口等着你

Yeah. 是啊 Here comes the big one. 好大的一个浪

Come on! You gotta try this! 来嘛,你来试试看

Will you just stop it? - Why? What"s wrong? 别闹了,行吗?为什么?怎么了?

We"re in a whale, don"t you get it? 我们在鲸鱼的嘴里面耶

- Whale? - A whale! 鲸鱼?

You had to ask for help! And now we"re stuck here! 都是你去问路 害我们被鲸鱼吞掉 Wow, a whale. I speak whale. 鲸鱼,我会说鲸鱼话耶

No, you"re insane! You can"t speak whale! 你秀逗了,你才不会说鲸鱼话

I have to get out! I have to find my son! 我要出去找我儿子

I have to tell him how old sea turtles are! 我要告诉他海龟到底有多老

you OK? 你没事吧? There, there. It"s all right. 好了,别难过,明天会更好

It"ll be OK. 明天才不会更好 No. No, it won"t. 当然会,你等着瞧

Sure it will. You"ll see. 才不会

No. I promised him l"d never let anything happen to him. 我答应不会让他发生任何事 That"s a funny thing to promise. 这种承诺真奇怪 What?

You can"t never let anything happen to him. Then nothing would ever happen to him. 如果你不让他发生任何事 他就什么事也不能做

Not much fun for little Harpo. 那就一点都不好玩 What"s going on? 怎么回事?

Don"t know. L"ll ask him. 不晓得,我去问他 - Dory..- What"s going on? 怎?么?回?事? 多莉?

I think he says we"ve stopped. 他说我们停下来了

Of course we"ve stopped. Stop trying to speak whale. 当然了 别跟鲸鱼讲话,你会越弄越糟

You"ll make things worse. What is that noise? 那是什么声音?

Oh, no. Look what you did. 惨了,都是你害的

The water"s going down. It"s going down! 水退了,水都退下去了

Really? You sure about that? 真的吗?你确定?

Look! Already it"s half empty! 有一半是空的

L"d say it"s half full. 我觉得有一半是满的

Stop that! Lt"s half empty! 乱讲,一半是空的

OK, that one was a little tougher. 这句话有点难懂

He either said we should go to the back of the throat... 他不是叫我们跳进喉咙里面 r he wants a root beer float. 就是想喝漂浮冰咖啡

Of course he wants us to go there! That"s eating us! 他想吃我们才叫我们跳下去 How do I taste, Moby? Do I taste good? 大白鲸,我的味道很香吗?

Tell him l"m not interested in being lunch! 跟他说我不想当他的午餐

- OK. He... - Stop talking to him! 没问题别跟他说话啦

What is going on? 怎么回事? L"ll check. What... 我去问

No more whale! You can"t speak whale! 别问了,你不会说鲸鱼话

- Yes, I can! - No, you can"t! 我会啦你才不会

You think you can do these things, but you can"t, Nemo! 你以为行 可是你不行,尼莫 - OK. - Dory! 好吧多莉

He says it"s time to let go. 他说你该放手了,不会有事的

Everything"s gonna be all right. How do you know? 你怎么能确定?

How do you know something bad isn"t gonna happen? 你怎么知道不会发生坏事?

I don"t! 我不知道 We"re alive! 我们还活着

Look! Sy-d-ney... Sydney! 你看,雪梨耶 Sydney! Sydney again! 雪梨?又是雪梨 You were right, Dory! We made it! 你说对了,我们成功了

We"re gonna find my son! 我们会找到我儿子 Thank you, sir!

Thank you, sir! 谢?谢?你,鲸?鱼?先?生

Wow. I wish I could speak whale. 我真希望我也会说鲸鱼话

ll we gotta do is find the boat that took him. 只要找到那艘带走他的船 就能找到他 Right! - We can do this! 棒呆了来吧,我们一定行的

Morning. Morning. 早安

It"s morning, everyone! Today"s the day! 大家早,就是今天了

The sun is shining, the tank is clean... 太阳出来了、鱼缸很干净 我们要逃出去? and we are getting out... The tank is clean.

The tank is clean! 鱼缸很干净 But how? 怎么会?

Boss must"ve installed it while we were sleeping. 他一定是趁我们睡着装好的

- What are we gonna do? - What"s it say, Peach? 我们该怎么办?上面写什么?

I can"t hear you, Peach. 我听不到

The Aquascum 2003 is an all-purpose, self-cleaning... 2003型水中清道夫

maintenance-free, salt water purifier... 是一款自动防污 免保养的海水净水器

that is guaranteed to extend the life of your aquarium fish. 它将延长您爱鱼的寿命 Stop it! 别说了 The Aquascum is programmed to scan...

your tank environment every five minutes?! 它每隔五分钟 就自动扫描鱼缸

Scan? What does that mean? 那是什么意思?

Temperature... 82 degrees... 华氏82度、酸碱值正常

PH balance... normal. Nice. 哦? 好炫

Curse you, Aquascum! 可恶的水中清道夫

That"s it for the escape plan. It"s ruined. 逃亡计划泡汤了

Then what are we gonna do about... 我们该怎么办?

Darla! Darla! 妲拉! Stay down, kid! 快躲起来 False alarm. 虚惊一场

My nerves can"t take much more of this. 我受不了了

What"ll we do when that brat gets here? 小魔女来了我们该怎么办?

- L"m thinking. - Gill! 我正在想办法 快来救我

- Nemo! L"m coming! - Help me! Help me! 尼莫! 快来救我

Swim down! Come on, kid! 我来了 救救我 往下游!往下游!

- Everybody jump in! - Swim down! 大伙儿跳进去 往下游

- That"s it! - What the...? Good work! 干得好

Gill! - Nemo! - Sharkbait! 尼莫! 鲨鱼饵

- Roll, kid! - Lean! Lean! 快滚呀

Whoops. That would"ve been a nasty fall. 你差点就摔下去了

Gill! Don"t let me go belly-up! 吉哥,我不想死

Just calm down, Nemo. You won"t go belly-up. 冷静点,尼莫

I promise. You"re gonna be OK. 你不会死,我保证 你不会有事的

Darla! 妲拉! Do any of these boats look familiar to you? 哪一艘船看起来很眼熟? No, but the boat has to be here somewhere. 没有,不过一定在这儿

Come on, Dory. We"re gonna find it. 我们一定找得到

L"m totally excited. Are you excited? 我好兴奋哦,你兴不兴奋?

Dory, wake up. Wake up, come on. 多莉,醒醒 Duck! 鸭子

That"s not a duck. It"s a... pelican! 那不是鸭子,那是鹈鹕

No! I didn"t come this far to be breakfast! 不行,我不想当他的早餐

Hey, Nigel. Would you look at that? 祖哥,你倒是看看

What? What?

Sun"s barely up and Gerald"s had more than he can handle. 小杰一大早就贪吃被噎到 Yeah. Reckon somebody ought to help the poor guy. 是啊,咱们应该去帮帮他

Yeah, right. Yeah. 是啊?

Don"t everybody fly off at once. 你们不必急着去哦

All right, Gerald. Fish got your tongue? 怎么了?你被鱼刺鲠到吗?

Love a duck! Love a duck! I gotta find my son Nemo! 我要找到我儿子尼莫

Nemo? He"s that fish! 尼莫?他就是那条鱼耶

The one that"s been fighting the whole ocean! 他为了找爱子横越大海

I know where your son... 我知道你儿子的下落

Wait! Come back! Stop! 等等,快回来,停下来

Dory, keep going! He"s crazy! 往前跳,他是个疯子

I got something to tell you! 我有话要跟你说 Mine. 我的?

Don"t make any sudden moves. 千万不要乱动

Hop inside my mouth if you want to live. 想活命就跳进我的嘴巴

Hop in your mouth? How does that make me live? 跳进你嘴巴? 跳进去我还能活吗? Mine? 我的?

Because I can take you to your son. 我能带你找到你儿子

- Yeah, right. - No. I know your son. 我认识你儿子

He"s orange with a gimpy fin on one side. 全身橘色,一条鳍特别小

That"s Nemo! 那就是尼莫

Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Fasten your seat belts! 系好安全带

Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Everybody hold on! 坐好了

Too loud! Too loud for me! 我受不了了

Twinkle, twinkle, little star 一闪一闪亮晶晶

Find a happy place! Find a happy place! 装作没看见、没看见

Darla, your uncle will see you now. 妲拉,你叔叔可以见你了

All right, let"s see those pearly whites. 来,给我看看你的牙齿

L"m a piranha. They"re in the Amazon. 我是食人鱼,我住在亚马逊河

And a piranha"s a fish, just like your present. 食人鱼是鱼,你的礼物也是鱼

I get fishy, fishy 我要小鱼儿 Oh, no. Poor little guy. 糟了 可怜的小家伙

- He"s dead. - Sharkbait! 他死了 小鱼儿 Fishy, fishy, fishy!

Must"ve left your present in the car, sweetie. 你的礼物在我的车上

L"ll go and get it. 我这就去拿 - He"s still alive! - He"s not dead! 他还活着他没死 What"s happening? Why is he playing dead? 他干嘛装死呢?

He"s gonna get flushed down the toilet. 为了被冲下马桶 他有救了

- He"s gonna get out of here! - He"s gonna get flushed! 他要被冲走

What a smart little guy! 他真聪明 Oh, no! Not the trash can! 不,别丢进垃圾桶 Nemo! No! 尼莫,不!

- Hey! I found his dad! - Where"s Nemo? 我找到他老爹了 尼莫呢?

- Dentist! - He"s over there! 牙医 在那里

What"s a dentist? Nigel, get in there! 祖哥,快进去

- I can"t go in there! - Yes, you can! Charge! 你行的 冲!冲!冲!

What the...? 搞什么? Darla, sweetie, look out! 妲拉,小心

Hold still! 乖乖的 别乱动,别乱动

Easy! Easy! 不要动 Hold still! 没有人会伤害你 Nobody"s going to hurt you!

Nemo. 尼莫 Oh, my goodness. 我的天 Gotcha! Keep down! 我抓到你了

Nemo! 尼莫 爸爸? Daddy? Out with you! And stay out! 给我滚出去,别进来

Daddy? 爸爸 Fishy? 小鱼儿 Fishy! Wake up! 小鱼儿,快醒醒

Oh, no! To the top of Mount Wannahockaloogie! 快游到哇哈哈娜鲁湾山

Why are you sleeping? 你为什么要睡觉觉? - Hurry! - Bloat! 快点

豚豚 Ring of Fire! 致命火圈

Fishy! 小鱼儿 Crikey! All the animals have gone mad! 哇塞,动物都发疯了

Get it out! 快拿走 - Smack her in the head! - Go, Gill, go! 用力K她的头

Fish in my hair! 我的头发上面有鱼 Gill! 吉哥

Sharkbait... tell your dad I said hi. 鲨鱼饵,替我跟你爸问好

Go get "em! 快去找他 He did it! 他成功了

- L"m so happy! - Is he gonna be OK, Gill? 他不会有事吧?

Don"t worry. All drains lead to the ocean. 放心,条条水管通大海

Fishy! 小鱼儿 Daddy! 老爹!

“雪梨污水处理厂”

L"m so sorry. 真是遗憾 Truly, I am. 请节哀顺变 - Hey. - Dory.. 多莉

if it wasn"t for you... 要是没有你 我就没办法来到这儿

I never would"ve even made it here. So, thank you. 谢谢你

Hey, wait a minute. 等一下 Wait. Where are you going? 等等,你要去哪儿?

Lt"s over, Dory. We were too late. 没救了,我们来晚了

Nemo"s gone, and l"m going home now. 尼莫死了,我也要回家了

No. No, you can"t. 你不能回家 Stop! 停下来 Please don"t go away. 不要走,求求你 Please? No one"s ever stuck with me for so long before. 从来没有人陪我这么久

And if you leave, I just... 要是你走了?你不能走?

I remember things better with you. 有你在我就能记住事情

I do. Look... P. Sherman, 42... 皮雪曼?42号?

I remember it. I do. It"s there. 我记得,真的,我记得的

I know it is because when I look at you... 看着你,就可以感觉到 每当我看到你

I can feel it. I look at you and I... l"m home. 就有回家的感觉

Please... 求求你 I don"t want that to go away. 我不想失去这一切

I don"t want to forget. 我不想忘记这一切

L"m sorry, Dory, but I do. 对不起,但是我想忘记这一切

- Manna from heaven. - Sweet nectar of life! 天上掉下来的礼物

- This is our spot! - Get outta here! 这是我们的地盘 给我滚远一点

Yeah, that"s it, fella.

ust keep on swimmin". You got that. 继续游吧,这就对了

算你识相 Too right, mate!

I got a live one here! 又来了一个

Have you seen my dad? 你们看到我爸吗?

Gotcha! Hey! Hey! Come back here! 抓到了,给我回来

You let him go! 你让他逃走了 爸爸? Dad! Dad! 爸爸 Dad!

Excuse me. Are you all right? 对不起,你还好吧?

I don"t know where I am. I don"t know what"s going on. 我不知道我在哪里

I think I lost somebody, but I can"t remember. 我失去一个人,可是我不记得

It"s OK. L"m looking for someone, too. 没关系 我一定要记得

Hey, we can look together. 我也在找人,我们可以一起找

L"m Dory. 我是多莉 L"m Nemo. 我是尼莫

Nemo? That"s a nice name. 尼莫?这名字很好听

- Dad! - Dad! 老爹? Wait a minute. Is it your dad or my dad? 等等,是你老爹或我老爹? - My dad. - Got it. Dad! 我老爹 我懂了,老爹

- Where are we, anyway? - Dad! Dad! 这是什么地方? 老爹

Oh. Syl... Shi... Sydney. 雪梨 P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. 雪梨瓦乐比路42号 Lt"s you! You"re Nemo! 尼莫,你就是尼莫 Yes, yes, l"m Nemo! 对,我是尼莫

You"re Nemo! You were dead. I saw you. 你是尼莫 你死了,我看到的

And here you are! I found you.

You"re not dead. And your father... Your father! 你没死,我找到你了,你爸?

You know my father?! Where is he? 你认识我爸?他在哪儿?

This way! He went this way. Quick! 他往那儿游,快走

Have you seen an orange fish swim by? 有没有看到橘色的鱼? 跟他一样的鱼

- It looks just like him! - But bigger! 比我更大

Yeah, I saw him, bluey. 我有看到,可是我才不告诉你

But l"m not tellin" you where he went...

and there"s no way you"re gonna make me. 你也别想逼我说出来

Mine. All right! L"ll talk! He went to the fishing grounds. 好啦,我说,他游到捕鱼区 Hey, look out! 小心点 L"m sorry. L"m just trying to get home. 抱歉,我只想回家

老爹? Dad! Dad! 尼莫? Nemo? 老爹! - Daddy! - Nemo? 尼莫? 老爹! - Dad! - Nemo"s alive!

- Dad! - Nemo"s alive! 尼莫还活着 Dory? Nemo! 多莉? 尼莫! Daddy! 老爹!

Nemo! L"m coming, Nemo! 尼莫,我来了 - Dad! - Nemo! Thank goodness. 老爹 尼莫,谢天谢地 It"s all right, son. It"s gonna be OK. 没事了,儿子

Turn around! You"re going the wrong way! 快逃呀,你们游错方向了 Look out!

小心

Oh, my... Help! Help! 救命啊? - Dory! - Come on! 多莉! 快来

Help! Help! Help! Get us out! 救命,救救我们

No, no, no! Dory! 不好了,多莉

- Dad, I know what to do! - Nemo! No! 我知道该怎么救她尼莫,不要去

We have to tell all the fish to swim down together! 我们要叫他们一起往下游

- Get out of there now! - I know this will work! 快出来 一定会成功

No, I am not gonna lose you again! 我不能再失去你

There"s no time! Lt"s the only way to save Dory! 来不及了 只有这样才能救多莉

I can do this. 我一定行的 You"re right. 你说的对 I know you can. 我知道你行

- Lucky fin! - Now, go! Hurry! 我有幸运鳍快去吧

Tell all the fish to swim down! 叫所有的鱼往下游

Well? You heard my son! Come on! 你们都听到了,快游呀

Dory, you have to tell everybody to... 多莉,我们要叫大家?

Swim down together! 一起往下游

Do you understand what l"m saying to you? 你们听到没?一起往下游

Swim down! Everybody swim down! 大伙儿往下游

Come on, you have to swim down! 你们要使劲地往下游

Down! Swim down! 往下游!往下游! Swim down! Swim down! 往下游!往下游!

Don"t give up! Keep swimming! 别气馁,继续游 Just keep swimming! 继续往下游

That"s it! 这就对了 Lt"s working! 有用了

Keep swimming! Keep swimming! 继续游!继续游!

ust keep swimming! Keep swimming! 继续往下游 继续游!

Come on, Dad! 爸,加油 - You"re doing great, son! - That"s my dad. 你做得很好他是我爸 Let"s get to the bottom! Keep swimming! 快游到海底 继续游!

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming一直游?就快到了,再加把劲

Almost there! Keep swimming! Keep swimming! 继续游

Keep swimming! 继续游? - Dory! Where"s Nemo? - There! 多莉,尼莫呢?在那儿

Oh, no. Nemo! 不好了,尼莫 Nemo? 尼莫 Nemo? 尼莫

Lt"s OK. Daddy"s here. Daddy"s got you. 没事了,老爹会保护你

Oh, thank goodness. 谢天谢地 Dad... I don"t hate you. 老爹 我并不恨你

Oh, no, no, no. 当然了 L"m so sorry, Nemo. 对不起,尼莫

- Hey, guess what? - What? 你知道吗?什么? Sea turtles... I met one. 我见到一只海龟 And he was 150 years old. 他今年一百五十岁 - 150? - Yep. 一百五十岁? 没错

Sandy Plankton said they only live to be 100. 阿弟仔说 他们只能活到一百岁

Sandy Plankton? 阿弟仔?

Do you think I would cross the entire ocean... 我跑了这么远 难道懂得比阿弟仔少吗

and not know as much as Sandy Plankton?

He was 150! Not 100! 他真的是一百五十岁

Who is this Sandy Plankton who knows everything? 阿弟仔那小鬼,懂个什么头?

Time for school! Get up! Let"s go! 该上学了

Time for school! Get up! Let"s go! 起床罗,走吧

- L"m gonna win! - No, you"re not! 我会赢你 才怪

- I did it! - Aw, my own son beats me! 我赢了 我儿子打败了我

Climb aboard, explorers. 上来吧,小小探险家

The sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says... 海参看着软体动物说

"With fronds like these, who needs anemones?" 有好吃的海草 干嘛要海葵呢?

Hello, Nemo. Who"s this? 尼莫,他是谁?

- Exchange student. - L"m from the E.A.C., dude! 交换学生 我来自东澳海流,老兄

- Sweet! - Totally. 酷毙了

Seriously, Marty. 棒呆了

Did you really do all the things you say you did? 说真的,你真的见过鲨鱼吗?

Pardon me. 不好意思哦 Hello. Don"t be alarmed. 别害怕

We wanted to make sure our newest member got home safely. 我们只是来把她安全送回家 - Thanks, guys. - See you next week. 谢了,大伙儿 下礼拜见

- Keep up with the program. - Remember, fish are friends. 别忘了戒急用忍哦 记住,鱼是朋友

Not food! Bye! 不是食物,再见了 Hold on, here we go! 抓紧了,开始罗

Next stop... knowledge! 下一站,知识

Bye, son! Have fun! 再见,好好地玩

Bye, Dad! 再见,老爹

Oh! Mr. Ray, wait. I forgot something. 雷老师,我忘了一件事

Love you, Dad. 爸,我爱你

I love you, too, son. 我也爱你,儿子 Dad? You can let go now. 爸,你可以放手了

Sorry. Go have an adventure. 抱歉 好好去冒险吧

Good-bye! See ya later, dudes! 再见,回头见

- Bye, Elmo! - Nemo. 再见,阿莫 是尼莫啦

- Bye, Nemo! - See you after school, Dory! 尼莫,再见,尼莫放学后见,多莉

Bye, Dad! 再见,老爹 Bye, Dad! Bye, son. 再见,儿子

Barbara, I don"t understand it. 我搞不懂

Here this thing has a lifetime guarantee. and it breaks!

.. 这玩意有终身保固 竟然坏掉了

I had to clean the tank myself, take all the fish out... put "em in bags, and... 我得自己清洗鱼缸 把鱼捞出来放进塑胶袋

Where"d the fish go? 鱼都跑哪儿去了?

- Come on, Peach! - Hurry! 加油,小桃 快点

- You can do it! - That"s it. 你就快成功了

Just a little further. 快一点

That"s the shortest red light l"ve ever seen! 我没见过那么快的红绿灯

Come on, Peach! 快呀,小桃 好耶

Now what? 啊,接下来呢?

更多相关推荐:
海底总动员英文读后感

ReviewofFindingNemo海底总动员FunnyinventiveandimpressiveFindingNemoisatremendousanimationthatcanreachthedeepes...

海底总动员(finding Nemo)的(英文)观后感

CLASSInternationalTourism0921NAMEANNATHEMEFindingNEMOLastFridayIwatchedthefilmFindingNEMOFindingNEMOistheDisneyandP...

海底总动员(finding_Nemo)的(英文)观后感

CLASSInternationalTourism0921NAMEANNATHEMEFindingNEMOLastFridayIwatchedthefilmFindingNEMOFindingNEMOistheDisneyandP...

海底总动员观后感

海底总动员观后感海底总动员gt观后感一看完海底总动员片段中的主人公尼莫的坚强勇敢深深打动了我尼莫出身在一片大海中他刚出身时他的妈妈为了保护兄弟姐妹牺牲了他是一个单亲小丑鱼它在一次海底探险时被人类抓走了关在一个巨...

The Review of Finding Nemo海底总动员观后感

TheReviewofFindingNemoRecentlyIsawamovienamedFindingNemoItwasreallyaperfectmoviewhichcaughtmyeyesThestorywashappene...

The Review of Finding Nem1 海底总动员观后感

TheReviewofFindingNemoRecentlyIsawamovienamedFindingNemoItwasreallyaperfectmoviewhichcaughtmyeyesThestorywashappene...

海底总动员观后感

海底总动员观后感金水区优胜路小学五七班张安奇指导教师金娜在一望无际的大海深处有一片茂密的海葵林住着两只可爱的小丑鱼爸爸马林和儿子尼莫在不久前他们的家庭遭遇了不幸妈妈和其它兄弟姐妹们被鲨鱼当成了一顿美餐只有爸爸和...

海底总动员英文对白

WowMmm哇嗯WowMmhmm哇嗯哼WowYesMarlin哇是的莫林NoIseeitIt39sbeautiful我看到了这真是太美了SoCoralwhenyousaidyouwantedanoceanvie...

英语二课教材海底总动员1

海底总动员1NemoFirstdayofschoolWakeupWakeupFirstdayofschool第一天上学起床罗起床罗今天第一天上学MarlinIdon39twanttogotoschoolfive...

英语配音大赛台词 海底总动员 片段

电影台词海底总动员PEACHyawnMorninggaspsIt39smorningeveryoneToday39sthedayThesunisshiningthetankiscleanandwearegett...

英语二课教材海底总动员2

MarlinHeyWait嘿等一下DoryWillyouquitit别跟着我MarlinWhat什么DoryI39mtryingtoswimhereOceanisn39tbigenoughforyouYougo...

《海底总动员》观后感-家长用

海底总动员观后感海底总动员这是一部教育家长的影片将父亲在孩子成长历程中的一幕放到了萤幕上启发我们思考教育孩子是应该放手还是处处严管故事情节是这样的一对小丑鱼夫妇生了三百多个卵但在一次鲨鱼的袭击中三百多个卵只剩下...

海底总动员观后感英文(14篇)