在第四季第6集中,小恶魔提利昂·兰尼斯特被控谋杀国王乔弗里,他将接受父亲泰温的审判,为证自己清白获得自由身,小恶魔怒斥谎言连篇的证人和亲情丧失的父亲与姐姐,一番激情演讲振奋人心!
I saved you; I saved this city and I all your worthless lives. I should have let Stannis kill you all.
是我救了你们,是我救了整个城市,是我拯救了你们这些卑微的生命。我应该让史坦尼斯把你们都杀了。
Yes, father. I'm guilty. Guilty, is that what you want to hear?
是的,父亲。我有罪。有罪,这就是你想听的吗?
No, of that I'm innocent. I am guilty of a far more monstrous crime.
不,关于那一点我是无罪的。我犯下的是比那个恐怖得多的罪孽。
I am guilty of being a dwarf. I've been on trial for that my entire life. 我有罪,因为我是个侏儒,我的一生都为此遭受审判
Have you nothing to say in your defense? nothing but this——I did not do it. 你不为自己做任何辩护吗?什么都没有,只有这一句——不是我干的。
I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had.
我没有杀乔弗里,我倒希望是我做的。
I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough posion for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it.
我希望我是你们口中的那个怪物,我希望我有足够的毒药能毒死你们所有人。我愿意献出我的生命,看着你们所有人咽下毒药。
I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder. Let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat.
我不会背负这个罪名而死,我要让上天决定我的命运。我要求比武审判
第二篇:《权力的游戏》前三季经典台词合集
《权力的游戏》前三季经典台词合集
《权力的游戏》(Game of Thrones)改编自美国作家乔治·R·R·马丁的奇幻小说《冰与火之歌》系列,是美国HBO电视网制作推出的一部中世纪史诗奇幻题材的电视剧。
1. Power is a shadow on the wall. A very small man can cast a very large shadow.
权力就像墙上的阴影,再渺小的人也能投射出巨大的影子。
2. You waste time trying to get people to love you, you'll end up the most popular dead man in town.
把时间浪费在博得别人爱戴上,你会成为世界上最受爱戴的死人。
3. It doesn't matter what we want, once we get it, then we want something else.
不管我们想要的是什么,一旦到手,我们便又会想要其他的。
4. If we die, we die. But first we'll live.
如果我们一定要死,那就死呗。但首先要好好活着。
5. A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.
要保持剑的锋利就得时时磨拭,要保持头脑灵光就得看书。
6. A good man does everything in his power to better his family's position regardless of his own selfish desires. 好男人应该放弃私欲,竭尽全力为家族争取优势地位。
7. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
恐惧比利剑更伤人。
8. If your gods are real and if they are just, why is the world so full of injustice?
如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正,那为何世上尽是不公之事?
9. We mothers do what we can to keep our sons from the grave. But they do seem to yearn for it.
我们做母亲的总是竭力阻止儿子们踏进坟墓。可他们偏要往里走。
10. Prodigies appear in the oddest of places.
文章来源:
奇才总是出现在最不可思议的地方。
文章来源: