在电影中,有不少经典的台词至今仍令我们津津乐道。今天小编给大家奉上一些经典的电影台词,希望大家喜欢。
我们都对了还是错了,我们都爱了但是忘了,走的时候你哭了还是怎了,我只是疼了但还是笑了
--我脑海中的橡皮擦
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不知道下一手牌会是什么
--泰坦尼克号
人生就是一列开往坟墓的列车,路途上会有很多站,很难有人可以至终陪着走完,即使不舍,也该心存感激,然后挥手道别
--千与千寻
一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我,只求在我最美好的年华里,遇到你
--恋恋笔记本
前面99次相亲是为了找人结婚生子,直到遇见了她,才知道是找人过一辈子
--101次求婚
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料
--阿甘正传
世事不能说死,有些事情总值得尝试,永不轻言放弃,
--放牛班的春天
有比受爱情煎熬更惨的事吗?
--真爱至上
一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原来是费劲心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
--蓝莓之夜
我希望你能见到其他与你观点不同的人们;我希望你能有一个值得自豪的人生,如果和你想象的生活不一样,我希望你能有勇气,重新启程。
--返老还童
当我对所有的事情都厌倦的时候,我就会想到你,想到你在世界的某个地方生活着,存在着,我就愿意忍受一切。
你的存在对我很重要。
--美国往事
第二篇:经典电影台词英文
英文经典电影台词有哪些?下面为大家整理了,请看:
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,词语大全,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传……
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,又是全新的一天。
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的。死亡不再有,也不再有和生死离别,不再有,因往事已矣。
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你 的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?