1.We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
我们不得不就货物劣质产生的损失索赔6,000美金
2.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
我们被迫向你索赔20,000美金,其与不合格品价值相等
3.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
只有你方降价20%,我们才愿接近这批货
4.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
我们希望你方尽早解决索赔
5.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
短货索赔须在货到30日内执行
6.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
请早日将索赔款汇给我们
7.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
检查时,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损
8.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
请一周内发货,更换另外5台冰箱并就五台总金额降价30%
9.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
若你方尽可能地更换机器,我们将不胜感激
10.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我们坚持你方发来优质产品来更换次品
第二篇:商务英语外贸英语信函索赔分析10例
1.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿
2.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔3,000美金
3.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨105公吨赔偿
4.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我们为质量低劣索赔1,800美金
5.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我们向你方索赔7,000美金外加检查费
6.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.
你方应按3%赔偿我们,另加检查费
7.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方2,450美金
8.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我们被迫向你索赔27,500美金,和受损货物价值相等
9.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求5%的补偿
10.We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
根据这批货的质量我们索赔230美金