【问候十大经典句型】
1. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
2. Good morning.
您早!
3. Good evening.
晚上好。
4. How are you?
你好吗?
5. How’s your teacher?
你的老师好吗?
6. How are your friends?
你的朋友们好吗?
7. How is Betty?
贝迪好吗?
8. How’s your study?
你学习怎么样了?
9. How’s your day?
今天过得开心吗?
10. Good night.
晚安。
【情景对话】发挥你的想象力,你可以以任何人的身份进行想象,你可以想象各种各样的答案,只有想象力丰富,才能尽量接触到所有你可能想说的话,这样才可以最大限度地学会一
切英语表述,做到随心所欲说英语。
1. ---How do you do?
---你好。
---How do you do!
---你好!
---Nice to meet you.
---很高兴认识你。
---Nice to meet you too.
---我也很高兴认识你。
2. ---Good morning, mom.
---妈妈,您早!
---Morning, John.
---John, 你早!
---Morning, Dad.
---爸爸,早上好。
---Morning, sonny.
---儿子,早上好。
3. ---Good evening, Daddy.
---爸爸,晚上好。
---Good evening.
---晚上好。
---How are you, Dad?
---你好吗,爸爸?
---Fine. Thank you. And you?
---很好。谢谢。你呢?
---I’m fine, too.
---我也很好。
---How’s your teacher?
---你的老师好吗?
---He’s fine. Thank you.
---他很好。谢谢你。
---How are your friends?
---你的朋友们好吗?
---They are fine. Thank you.
---他们很好。谢谢你。
---How is Betty?
---贝迪好吗?
---She’s very well, thank you.
---她很好,谢谢你。
---How’s your study?
---你学习怎么样了?
---Not bad. Thank you.
---还不错。谢谢你。
---How’s your day?
---今天过得开心吗?
---Very good. Thank you.
---很好。谢谢你。
---Good night.
---晚安。
---Good night. Have a nice dream!
---晚安。祝你做个好梦!
---You, too!
---你也一样!
【语法精练】格式化的替换练习,让你一次性定音定调,掌握句子,自然掌握语法,达到彻底流畅的效果。
1. Nice to meet you, Li Lan.
很高兴认识你,李岚。
Nice to meet you, Wu Min.
很高兴认识你,吴敏。
Nice to meet you, Wang Juan.
很高兴认识你,王娟。
2. Good morning, Byron.
您早,拜伦!
Good morning, Cherry.
您早,琦瑞。
Good morning, Steve.
您早, 史蒂夫。
3. Good evening, Mrs. Bao.
晚上好,保夫人。
Good evening, Mr. Bao.
晚上好,保先生。
Good evening, Miss Bao.
晚上好,保小姐。
4. How are you, Mr. Bao?
你好吗,保先生?
How are you, Mrs. Bao?
你好吗,保夫人?
How are you, Miss Bao?
你好吗,保小姐?
5. How’s your teacher?
你的老师好吗?
How’s your father?
你的父亲好吗?
How’s your mother?
你的母亲好吗?
6. How are your friends?
你的朋友们好吗?
How are your classmates?
你的同学们好吗?
How are your colleagues?
你的同事们好吗?
7. How is Betty?
贝迪好吗?
How is Linda?
琳达好吗?
How is Wendy?
温迪好吗?
8. How’s your study?
你学习怎么样了?
How’s your company?
你的公司情况怎么样了?
How’s your family?
你家人怎么样了?
9. How’s your day?
今天过得开心吗?
How’s your day at school?
今天在学校过得开心吗?
How’s your day at work?
今天上班开心吗?
10. Good night, dad.
晚安,爸爸。
Good night, mom.
晚安,妈妈。
Good night, uncle.
晚安,叔叔。
1. Greetings问候 (提高篇)
【Mr. Bao’s Words】
It is very important to greet people. Nice greetings will make us feel warm and friendly. We like to be greeted by people nicely. So we should learn to greet people nicely in English. In any countries, proper greetings are good manners. It’s always good to greet people, greetings bring people close, and greetings make people happy.
【问候十大经典句型】
1. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们,先生们,晚上好。
2. How are you doing?
你过得好吗?
3. Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
4. Long time no see. How have you been?
好久不见了。你过得好吗?
5. How are you doing,Mr. Du?
杜先生,你好吗?
6. How is Betty doing?
贝迪好吗?
7. How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
8. How’s everything with you?
一切都好吗?
9. Hi, it’s a surprise to see you here!
嗨,在这儿见到你真是没有想到啊!
10. What a surprise! What brings you here?
真没想到啊!什么风把你给吹来了?
【情景对话】发挥你的想象力,你可以以任何人的身份进行想象,你可以想象各种各样的答案,只有想象力丰富,才能尽量接触到所有你可能想说的话,这样才可以最大限度地学会一切英语表述内容,做到随心所欲说英语。
1. ---Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
---女士们,先生们,晚上好。
---Good evening.
---晚上好。
2. ---How are you doing?
---你过得好吗?
---Pretty good. Thank you. How are you?
---很好。谢谢。你呢?
---I’m doing well, too.
---我也不错。
3. ---Nice meeting you.
---很高兴认识你。
---Nice meeting you, too.
---我也很高兴认识你。
4. ---Long time no see. How have you been?
---好久不见了。你过得好吗?
---Not bad. Thank you. How have you been?
---不错。谢谢。你好吗?
---Just so so.
---马马虎虎。
5. ---How are you doing, Mr. Du?
---杜先生,你好吗?
---Pretty good, thank you. How about you?
---很好,谢谢。你呢?
---I’m fine, too. Thank you.
---我也很好。谢谢。
6. ---How is Betty doing?
---贝迪好吗?
---She’s doing great, thank you.
---她很好,谢谢你。
7. ---How are you doing today?
---你今天好吗?
---Pretty good. Thank you. How about you?
---很好。谢谢。你呢?
8. ---How’s everything with you?
---一切都好吗?
---Everything is OK. Thank you.
---一切都很好。谢谢。
9. ---Hi, it’s a surprise to see you here!
---嗨,在这儿见到你真是没有想到啊!
---Hey, yeah. It’s a small world!
---嗨,是啊。世界真小啊!
10. ---What a surprise! What brings you here?
---真没想到啊!什么风把你给吹来了?
---I’m here to attend a meeting. How have you been?
---我是来这里开会的。你好吗?
---Pretty good. How have you been?
---很好。你呢?
---Same as before.
---外甥打灯笼。(照旧)
【语法精练】格式化的替换练习,让你一次性定音定调,掌握句子,自然掌握语法,达到彻底流畅的效果。
1. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们,先生们,晚上好。
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们,先生们,早上好。
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们,先生们,下午好。
2. How are you doing?
你过得好吗?
How is he doing?
他过得好吗?
How is she doing?
她过得好吗?
3. Nice meeting you. Bye, Byron.
很高兴认识你。再见,拜伦。
Nice meeting you. Bye, Cherry.
很高兴认识你。再见,琦瑞。
Nice meeting you. Bye, Steve.
很高兴认识你。再见,史蒂夫。
4. Long time no see. How have you been?
好久不见了。你过得好吗?
Long time no see. How has he been?
好久不见了。他过得好吗?
Long time no see. How has she been?
好久不见了。她过得好吗?
5. How are you doing,Mr. Du?
杜先生,你好吗?
How are you doing,Mr. Ren?
任先生,你好吗?
How are you doing,Mr. Chen?
陈先生,你好吗?
6. How is Betty doing?
贝迪好吗?
How is Linda doing?
琳达好吗?
How is Nancy doing?
南西好吗?
7. How are you doing today, Nancy?
你今天好吗,南西?
How are you doing today, Linda?
你今天好吗,琳达?
How are you doing today, Wendy?
你今天好吗,温迪?
8. How’s everything with you?
你一切都好吗?
How’s everything with him?
他一切都好吗?
How’s everything with her?
她一切都好吗?
9. It’s a surprise to see you here!
在这儿见到你真是没有想到啊!
It’s a surprise to see him here!
在这儿见到他真是没有想到啊!
It’s a surprise to see her here!
在这儿见到她真是没有想到啊!
10. What a surprise! What brings you here?
真没想到啊!什么风把你给吹来了?
What a surprise! What brings him here?
真没想到啊!什么风把他给吹来了?
What a surprise! What brings her here?
真没想到啊!什么风把她给吹来了?
第二篇:外语对话11
北京华夏树人数码科技有限公司
Dan: Take cover! Get that pig up here, goddamnit!
丹中尉: 掩蔽!把那头蠢猪弄到这来,天杀的!
Bubba: Forrest, you okay?
布巴: 福勒斯特,你没事?
Lt. Dan: … Strongarm, please be advised…
丹中尉: ??强力,请指示??
Bubba: Medic, we got a man down!
布巴: 救护,我们有一个人倒下了!
Lt. Dan: Strongarm, this is Leg Lima 6, over! Roger, strongarm, be advised we have
incoming from the treeline at point blue plus two. A.K’s and rockets…
丹中尉: 强力,这里是莱格利马6号,完毕!收到,强力,我们在蓝点加二的树丛里受到袭击。
机枪和火箭炮??
Soldier With Big Machine Gun: Misfire! Misfire!
拿着大机枪的士兵: 子弹打不出!子弹打不出!
Lt. Dan: Goddammit, Mac! Get that pig unfucked and get it in the treeline!
丹中尉: 天杀的,迈克!把那个蠢猪修好,对着树丛中扫射!
Lt. Dan: (into radio) Ah, Jesus! My unit is down hard and hurting! 6 pulling back to the
blue line, Leg Lima 6 out! Pull back! Pull back!
丹中尉: (对着无线电)啊,天哪!我的部队处境危险,正在伤亡!6撤退到蓝线,莱格利马6
撤出!撤退!撤退!
Bubba: Forrest! Run! Run!, Forrest!
布巴: 福勒斯特!跑!快跑,福勒斯特!
Lt. Dan: Pull back!
丹中尉: 撤退!
Bubba: Forrest! Run! Run, Forrest! Run! Run!
布巴: 福勒斯特!跑!跑!福勒斯特!跑!跑!福勒斯特!
北京华夏树人数码科技有限公司
Sgt. Sims: Pull back! Let’s go!
希姆斯中士: 撤退!快走!
Lt. Dan: Run, goddammit, run!
丹中尉: 跑,天杀的,跑!
Forrest: I ran and ran, just like Jenny told me to. I ran so far so fast, pretty soon I was
all by myself, which was a bad thing.
福勒斯特: 我跑呀跑,就如珍妮跟我说的那样,拼命跑,跑得那么快,那么远,很快我便看不
见其它人了,这下可糟了。
Forrest: Bubba!
福勒斯特: 布巴!
Forrest: Bubba was my best goof friend, I had to make sure he was okay.
福勒斯特: 布巴是我最好的朋友,谁让我们都这么傻呢,我想知道他是不是安全。
Forrest: And every time I went back looking for Bubba, somebody else was saying,
“Help me, Forrest. Help me.” I started to get scared that I might never find
Bubba.
福勒斯特: 每一次我回去找布巴,都有人在说:“救救我,福勒斯特,救救我。”我开始害怕起
来,担心再也找不到布巴了。
Lt. Dan: I know my position, it’s danger, close. We got Charlie all over this area, I
gotta have those fast movers in here, now, over?
丹中尉: 我知道我的位置了。很危险,离敌人很近,完毕。满山都是越共。现在快派飞机过
来。要快。完毕。
Forrest: Lt. Dan, Carl’s dead!
福勒斯特: 丹中尉,卡尔死了!
Lt. Dan: I know he’s dead, my whole goddamn platoon is wiped out.
丹中尉: 我知道他死了,我的整个纵队都给歼灭了。
Lt. Dan: Goddamn it! What are you doing? Leave me here, what are you doing, just
leave me here, get out! God, I said leave me here, Goddamn it!
丹中尉: 混蛋!你干什么?别管我,你干什么,把我放下来,滚开,走开!天啊,我说把我 留
北京华夏树人数码科技有限公司
下,混蛋!
Forrest: Then it felt like something just jumped up and bit me.
福勒斯特: 忽然,我感觉到什么东西跳起来,咬了我一下。
Lt. Dan: I can’t leave the platoon. I told you to leave me there, Gump! Forget about me,
get yourself out! did you hear what I said? Goddamn it, put me down! Get
your ass out of here.
丹中尉: 我不能丢下纵队,叫你把我放下来,阿甘!别理我,你自己走吧!你没听到吗?可恶,
放我下来!你自己走呀!
Lt. Dan: I didn’t ask you to pull me out of there, goddamn you. Where the hell do you
think you’re going?
丹中尉: 我没叫你带我走,你他妈的!你要滚到哪去?
Forrest: To get Bubba.
福勒斯特: 去找布巴。
Lt. Dan: I got an air-strike in bounds right now, they’re going to hit the whole area.
Gump, you stay here, Goddamn it, that’s an order!
丹中尉:我叫的飞机就要来了,有一大批。要炸平这地方,阿甘,你呆在这,他妈的,这是命令!
Forrest: I gotta find Bubba!
福勒斯特: 我要找布巴。
Bubba: Forrest! I’m okay Forrest, I’m okay.
布巴: 福勒斯特!我没事,福勒斯特,我很好。
Forrest: Oh Bubba, no.
福勒斯特: 噢,布巴,不。
Bubba: No, I’m gonna be all right.
布巴: 我不会有事的。
Forrest: Come on.
福勒斯特: 来吧。
北京华夏树人数码科技有限公司
Forrest: If I’d have known this was going to be the last time me and Bubba was gonna
talk, I’d thought of something better to say.
福勒斯特: 我如果知道那是跟布巴最后一次谈话,我会找些更好的话题。
Forrest: Hey Bubba.
福勒斯特: 嘿,布巴。
Bubba: Hey Forrest. Forrest, why’d this happen?
布巴: 嘿,福勒斯特。福勒斯特,为什么会这样?
Forrest: You got shot.
福勒斯特: 你中弹了。
Forrest: Then, Bubba said something I won’t ever forget.
福勒斯特: 然后布巴说了令我永远难忘的话。
Bubba: I want to go home.
布巴: 我要回家。
Forrest: Bubba was my best good friend. And even I know that aren’t something you
can find just around the corner. Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat
captain, but instead he died right there by that river in Vietnam.
福勒斯特: 布巴是我最好的朋友。连我也知道,好朋友不易得呀!布巴本想做捕虾船的船长,
可他却死在越南的那条河边。
注释:
goddamned adj.(受)诅咒的, 讨厌的
misfire (枪弹)射不出,不发火
pull back 撤退
Charlie 指的是越共军队
platoon n. 排
wipe out 消灭,垮台
get your ass out of here 你他妈的快走
the hell 常常放在疑问词的后面,加强语气
in bounds 大批地,大范围地
around the corner 在拐角处,在附近,到处
shrimp n. 小虾 v.捕虾