机场费 airport fee 出站(出港、离开) departures 国际机场 international airport 登机手续办理 check-in 国内
机场 domestic airport 登机牌 boarding pass (card) 机场候机楼 airport terminal
护照检查处 passport control immigration
国际候机楼 international terminal
行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim
国际航班出港 international departure
国际航班旅客 international passengers
国内航班出站 domestic departure
中转 transfers 卫星楼 satellite 中转旅客 transfer passengers 入口 in
中转处 transfer correspondence 出口 exit; out; way out 过境 transit 进站(进港、到达) arrivals
报关物品 goods to declare 不需报关 nothing to declare 贵宾室 V. I. P. room 海关 customs 购票处 ticket office 登机口 gate; departure gate 付款处 cash
候机室 departure lounge 出租车 taxi
航班号 FLT No (flight number)
出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point 来自...... arriving from
大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point 预计时间 scheduled time (SCHED)
航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service 实际时间 actual 租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire 已降落 landed 公共汽车 bus; coach service
前往...... departure to 公用电话 public phone; telephone 起飞时间 departure time
厕所 toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room
延误 delayed 男厕 men's; gent's; gentlemen's
登机 boarding 女厕 women's; lady's
由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures
餐厅 restaurant
迎宾处 greeting arriving 酒吧 bar 由此上楼 up; upstairs 咖啡馆 coffee shop; cafe 由此下楼 down; downstairs 免税店 duty-free shop
银行 bank 邮局 post office
货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange
出售火车票 rail ticket 订旅馆 hotel reservation
旅行安排 tour arrangement
行李暂存箱 luggage locker 行李牌 luggage tag
常用语句
?请求对方?再说一次。 Could you please repeat that?
我要订9月15号到纽约的班机。 I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.
408次班机何时抵达? What time does Flight 408 arrive?
机票多少钱? How much is airfare?
我想要确认我预订的机位。 I'd like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.
基础词汇
国际班机 International Flight 班机号码 Flight Number 来回机票 Round-Trip Ticket 商务客舱 Business Class 国内班机 Domestic Flight
单程机票 One-Way Ticket
头等舱 First Class 经济舱 Economy Class
Traveling - at airport机场报到
常用语句
我该到哪里办联合航空706次班机登机手续?
Where may I check in for United flight number 706?
什么时候开始登机? What time will boarding start?
我要转法国航空123号班机。 I'm connecting with AF123.
哪里可以询问转接班机的事情? Where can I get information on a connecting flight?
基础词汇
护照 Passport 签证 Visa
入境记录卡 Embarkation Card
出境记录卡 Disembarkation Card 入境大厅 Arrival Lobby 出境大厅 Departure Lobby 登机门号码 Gate Number 登机证 Boarding Card 机场税 Airport Tax
商务签证 Business Visa
旅客登机报到处 Check in Counter
观光签证 Tourist Visa Traveling - on plane在飞机上
常用语句
盥洗室在哪里? Where is the lavatory?
你有中文报纸吗? Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗? I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
可不可以给我一副#9@k牌? May I have a deck of playing
cards?
基础词汇
盥洗室 Lavatory 使用中 Occupied 无人 Vacant
女空服员 Stewardess 男空服员 Steward
机内免税贩卖 In-Flight Sales
Traveling - at customs通关时
常用语句
请出示您的护照。 May I see your passport, please?
您要在美国待多久? How long are you going to stay in
America?
我会留在美国一个星期。 I will stay for one week.
您此行的目的为何? What is the purpose of your
visit?
您有任何东西要申报吗? Do you have anything to
declare?
我没有东西申报。
I have nothing to declare.
基础词汇
海关申报处 Customs Service Area
货币申报 Currency Declaration
免税商品 Duty-Free Items
需课税商品 Dutiable Goods 观光 Sightseeing Traveling - luggage claim 行李提取
常用语句
对不起,哪里是行李提领区?
Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?
行李遗失申报处在哪里?
Where is the lost luggage office?
我可以在哪里找到行李推车?
Where can I get a luggage cart?
基础词汇
行李 Baggage/Luggage 托运的行李 Checked baggage 行李领取处 Baggage claim area
随身行李 Carry-on baggage 行李牌 Baggage Tag
行李推车Luggage Cart Traveling - currency exchange 银
行兑换
常用语句
我要把一万元台币换成美金。
I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.
你能告诉我在哪里兑换外币吗?
Can you tell me where to change money?
你们接受旅行支票吗?
Can you accept traveler's checks?
汇率是多少?
What's the exchange rate?
我要把一万元台币换成美金。
I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.
基础词汇
外币兑换店 Currency Exchange Shop
汇率 Exchange rate
旅行支票 Traveler's check
US$1.50 One Dollar and Fifty Cents/A buck fifty
US$10.00 Ten Dollars
US$200.67 Two hundred dollars and sixty seven cents US$5,000.00 Five Thousand Dollars
US$10,000.00 Ten thousand dollars
US$394,000.00 Three hundred and ninety four thousand dollars
US$1,000,000.00 One million dollars
Traveling - shopping 购物
常用语句
这是多少钱?
How much does this cost?
我喜欢这个。
I like this.
我要买这个。
I would like to take this one.
有没有别的颜色?
Do you have any other colors?
我可以试穿这个吗? May I try this on?
你可以算便宜一点吗? Can you cut me a deal?
我可不可以用信用卡付帐? Can I pay by credit card?
在哪里可以换钱?
Where can I change money?
你们几点营业/打烊?
What time do you open/close?
我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。 I'm looking for a gift for my friend.
请帮我把这个包起来。
Please wrap this for me.
谢谢,可是我只是看看。
Think you but I'm just looking.
基础词汇
大号 large 中号 medium 小号 small 纪念品 Souvenir
Traveling - at hotel 在饭店
常用语句
我要早上8:00设定电话叫醒。
I would like to have a morning Call at 8:00 in the morning.
退房的适合时间?
When is check out time?
我要单人房。
I'd like a room of one.
我要两张床的房间。
I'd like a room for two with separate beds.
我要在702房多加一张床。
I'd like as extra bed for room 702.
我要食物送到房间的服务。
I'd like to order room service, please.
基础词汇
登记入房 Check-in 客房服务 Room Service 退房时间 Check Out Time
柜台 Front Desk 电话叫醒服务 Wake Up Call/Morning Call
Traveling - Phone call 打电话
常用语句
请问你哪里找?
May I ask who is calling?
我想拨国际长途电话。
I'd like to make an overseas phone call.
我想拨对方付费电话。
I'd like to make a collect phone call.
我等会儿再拨。
I'll call back later.
恐怕您拨错电话号码。
I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
他/她什么时候回来?
When will he/her be back?
我想要留个话。
I'd like to leave a message.
基础词汇
对方付费 Collect call 传真 Fax
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Businese).
观光(公务)。
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久?
How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金?
5 days. 5天。
I have 800 dollars.
大约800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
情景口语:机场实用英语口语对话
http://edu.QQ.com 0000年00月00日 00:00 来源:自定义来源 沪江英语
1.入境英语
对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Businese).
观光(公务)。
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久?
How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金?
5 days.
5天。
I have 800 dollars.
大约800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
2.行李遗失
出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。 Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可取得行李?
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can'find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it. 一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? 若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.
It's dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
3.海关申报
每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按
照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
No, I don't.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
ou'll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
4.机场旅游信息
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。 Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店? Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center? 是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel? 我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach). 我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。
5.机位预约、确认篇
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number
is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉 机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是那一天?6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name. Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on
the reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的 名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。 One economy class seat, is that right? 一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before. 你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation. 那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大? When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave? 下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞? The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight
number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间? What is the fare?
费用多少