我爱魔戒2

时间:2024.3.23

我爱魔戒2

太喜欢《指环王》这部片子了,以至于看了第七遍了,可还没看够。我在电脑里和移动硬盘里都保存着不同版本的片子,有英文字幕版的、有中文字幕版的、有480帧的、有720帧的、还有加长版的。我还专门购买了《指环王》交响乐音乐会DVD版。

总想把自己看片的感受写下来,却总是无从落笔,因为这部片子过于庞大复杂,即便只是一些转瞬即逝的画面,也能让你感受到制作者用心良苦般的刻画和写意,甚至一晃而过的配角演员都是那么完美无缺。自然风貌:高山河流、湖泊瀑布、平原草地、怪石岩洞、森林古树、沼泽泥潭、火山岩浆。人物特点:巫师平民、矮人精灵、树须咕噜、戒灵半兽、斜眼炎魔。规模之宏大、制作之精细、人物之众多、故事之情节起伏跌宕引人入胜。

片中配乐:先不说片中乐曲制作的如何精美震撼,单是通片都是采用交响乐的不同篇章来完成,那已是很不容易的了。旋律随着故事情节的变化而变化,时而阴郁低沉,时而阳光灿烂。尤其是在描述比尔博.巴金斯的村庄夏尔时,那优美迷人的画面伴随着非常欢快的背景音乐,透露出浓浓的乡村野趣,悠扬的笛

声更是增添了人们那种宁静安详的生活气息 。当戒灵找到佛罗多时,又表现出不安和不详且惊悚阴暗,和上一段乐曲形成鲜明的对比。在踏上毁灭魔戒的征途中,是以轻柔的合唱引出一曲祷歌,继而弦乐和铜管乐交织在一起,展现出前方壮丽和开阔的景象。当炎魔出现的时候,低沉而紧凑的鼓声与宏厚的男低音一起伴随着远古魔兽的脚步向人们慢慢逼近。还有那在战争中最艰苦的时刻,又是以高亢的长号和圆号共同奏出辉煌的主题,庄严的号角充满了希望,激发出更加亢奋的情绪,表现出了气势磅礴的战争场面。 那真是一场震撼人心的顶级音乐盛宴。

故事情节:片中表现的时代是公元五世纪,而故事内容则是以欧洲二战为背景。这个说法虽有很多人质疑,我认为非常正确,因为我在看片的时候就感受到二战的影子。首先是两股邪恶的势力(索伦和萨鲁曼),代表德国及意大利。刚铎和洛汗国代表英法等国;其次是刚铎大战前夕在甘道夫的指点下皮聘点燃了米那斯提里斯城堡希望的烽火,消息传到洛汗国后,希优顿国王立即组织了洛汗国的骠骑军队以及其他部落军队前往米那斯提里斯,但也有许多小部落没有参战。这是不是很像二战后期的盟军;第三个原因是《指环王》的作者英国作家托尔金是在1954-19xx年完成这

部书,这正是折射出当时人们对二战的深刻反思。 咕噜姆在片中的篇幅较大,他在说“我”的时候,说的是“我们”,而这个“我们”代表着善良与邪恶、光明与黑暗、忠诚与背叛。同在咕噜姆内心世界的两种信念在不停地碰撞和纠结。这也是作者想对人性的两面性做一个更深刻的阐述和挖掘。

咕噜姆(史麦戈)曾是霍比特人的一个平民,当得到魔戒后被邪恶的力量吸引而堕落。魔戒意外被比尔博带走,因此在后来找上了佛拉多的魔戒远征队,并一路伺机想抢回认为是属于他的魔戒。其中眼红着面对魔戒的一句台词 “my precious!(我的宝贝!)”也变成名句。一般认为佛拉多之前的两任魔戒主人:比尔博跟斯米戈尔正是佛拉多的光与影,咕噜姆象征的正是佛拉多被黑暗面吸引的可能性。


第二篇:魔戒2-双塔奇谋the two towers-电影中英文字幕原文


-

Subindex build by Linnet

http://linnet..com /redbirdli 火鸟字幕合并器SubindexV.

Created time .. ::

魔戒二部曲

- 你不能过来!- 甘道夫!

-You cannot pass!-Gandalf!

我是圣火的仆人高举着亚尔诺炽焰

I am a servant of the Secret Fire,wielder of the flame of Anor. 滚回黑暗中吧

Go back to the Shadow.

黑暗之火不会帮你的乌顿之火

The dark fire will not avail you,flame of Udun!

你不能过来!

You shall not pass!

不!别去!

No! No!

甘道夫!

Gandalf!

你们快走吧

Fly, you fools.

不!

No!

甘道夫!

Gandalf!

甘道夫!

Gandalf!

佛罗多,怎么了?

What is it, Mr. Frodo?

没什么

Nothing.

我只是做了梦

Just a dream.

双城奇谋

你看得到底吗?

Can you see the bottom?

看不到,别往下看山姆,继续爬

No! Don't look down, Sam!Just keep going!

接住!佛罗多,快接住!

Catch it! Grab it, Mr. Frodo!

佛罗多!

Mr. Frodo!

我爬到底了

I think I've found the bottom.

沼泽和绳子天晓得还有什么

Bogs and rope,and goodness knows what.

情况太糟糕了,糟糕透顶

It's not natural. None of it.

- 这装了什么?- 没什么

-What's in this?-Nothing.

只是一点调味料

Just a bit of seasoning.

我只是想搞不好哪天晚餐有烤鸡吃

I thought maybe if we was having a roast chicken one night or something. 烤鸡?

Roast chicken?!

谁晓得呢?

You never know.

山姆,你真是够了

Sam. My dear Sam.

这很特别耶这是夏尔最好的盐巴

It's very special, that.It's the best salt in all the Shire.

真的很棒

It is special.

这才有家乡的味道

It's a little bit of home.

不能把绳子留在这儿让别人跟着我们下来

We can't leave this here for someone to follow us down.

谁会跟我们跟到这儿佛罗多?

Who's gonna follow us down here,Mr. Frodo?

好可惜哦这是凯兰崔尔女王送我的

It's a shame, really.Lady Galadriel gave me that.

真正的精灵绳子

Real Elvish rope.

怎么拉也没有用我绑得很紧

Well, there's nothing for it.It's one of my knots.

扯不下来的

Won't come free in a hurry.

真正的精灵绳子

Real Elvish rope.

魔多,那是在中土世界我们最不想去的地方

Mordor. The one place in Middle-earthwe don't want to see any closer. 但是我们却非去不可

And it's the one placewe're trying to get to.

只是我们又一直走不到

It's just where we can't get.

面对现实吧,我们迷路了

Let's face it, Mr. Frodo, we're lost.

甘道夫不会希望我们走这儿

I don't think Gandalf meant for us to come this way. 他不希望发生很多事,山姆

He didn't mean for a lot of things to happen, Sam... 但是却发生了

...but they did.

佛罗多?

Mr. Frodo?

是那只魔戒,对吧?

It's the Ring, isn't it?

它变得越来越重

It's getting heavier.

- 我们还剩什么吃的?- 我看看

-What food have we got left?-Let me see. 有了,棒呆了

Oh, yes. Lovely.

兰巴斯干粮,你看

Lembas bread. And look!

更多兰巴斯干粮

More lembas bread.

我通常不太爱吃怪东西

I don't usually hold with foreign food...

不过这种精灵干粮真的不错吃

...but this Elvish stuff, it's not bad.

什么都不能影响你的心情对吧,山姆?

Nothing ever dampens your spirits, does it, Sam? 那些乌云就能

Those rain clouds might.

这地方好眼熟

This looks strangely familiar.

那是因为我们来过了

It's because we've been here before.

我们在兜圈子

We're going in circles.

什么味道那么臭?

What is that horrid stink?

我打赌附近一定有沼泽

I warrant there's a nasty bog nearby.

- 你闻得到吗?- 闻得到

-Can you smell it?-Yes.

我闻到了

I can smell it.

这儿有别人

We're not alone.

小偷,那些小偷

The thieves. The thieves.

那些臭小偷

The filthy little thieves.

它在哪里?

Where is it?

在哪里?

Where is it?

他们从我们身上把它偷走

They stole it from us.

我的宝贝

My precious.

我们诅咒他们,我们恨他们

Curse them, we hates them!

它是我们的,我们想要它

It's ours, it is, and we wants it!

这是针刺宝剑

This is Sting.

你以前也看过它

You've seen it before...

对吧,咕鲁?

...haven't you, Gollum?

放开他否则我就割断你的喉咙

Release him or I'll cut your throat.

好烫

It burns!

烫死了

It burns us!

冰死了

It freezes!

臭精灵打造的绳子

Nasty Elves twisted it.

- 快帮我们解开- 给我闭嘴

-Take it off us!-Quiet, you!

这样不行魔多的半兽人会听到他鬼叫

It's hopeless. Every Orc in Mordor'sgoing to hear this racket. - 把他绑起来留在这儿吧- 不要

-Let's just tie him up and leave him.-No!

这样我们一定会死的

That would kill us! Kill us!

你死了是活该

It's no more than you deserve!

也许他的确是该死

Maybe he does deserve to die.

不过我看到他倒是很可怜他

But now that I see him, I do pity him.

你们只要对我们好我们就一定会报答

We be nice to them if they be nice to us.

快把绳子解开

Take it off us.

我们发誓一定会乖乖听话

We swears to do what you wants.

我们对天发誓

We swears.

我才不相信你发的誓

There's no promise you can make that I can trust. 我们发誓

We swears...

我们会服侍宝贝的主人

...to serve the master of the precious.

我们愿意对…

We will swear on...

…宝贝发誓

...on the precious.

咕鲁,咕鲁

Gollum. Gollum.

魔戒力量强大不可靠我们会逼你信守承诺

The Ring is treacherous. It will hold you to your word. 是的

Yes...

对宝贝发誓

...on the precious.

对宝贝发誓

On the precious.

我不相信你

I don't believe you!

- 下来,快下来- 山姆

-Get down! I said, down!-Sam!

他想要骗我们

He's trying to trick us.

我们放了他他一定会趁我们熟睡偷袭我们 If we let him go, he'll throttle usin our sleep. - 你知道去魔多的路吗?- 知道

-You know the way to Mordor?-Yes.

你去过那儿?

You've been there before?

去过

Yes.

你要带领我们到黑门

You will lead us to the Black Gate.

好啊,去黑门,去黑门主人说去就去

To the Gate, to the Gate!To the Gate, the master says. Yes! 不,我们不能回去不能回去他那里

No! We won't go back.Not there. Not to him.

他们不能逼我们咕鲁,咕鲁

They can't make us. Gollum! Gollum!

可是我们发誓要服侍宝贝的主人

But we swore to serve the masterof the precious. 不行,那儿只有灰烬和沙尘还有无止无尽的坑洞

No. Ashes and dust and thirst there is,and pit s, pits, pits. 还有成千上万个半兽人

And Orcses, thousands of Orcses.

而且邪眼日夜不休地看着

And always the Great Eye watching,watching.

回来,给我回来

Hey! Come back now! Come back!

瞧,我就说吧

There! What did I tell you?

那小坏蛋落跑了

He's run off, the old villain.

他发誓也没有用

So much for his promises.

这儿,哈比人

This way, Hobbits.

跟我走

Follow me!

梅里!

Merry!

梅里!

Merry!

你太慢了,主人就快失去耐心

You're late.Our master grows impatient.

他现在就要那些夏尔的小家伙

He wants the Shire-rats now.

我才不听臭半兽人的命令

I don't take orders from Orc-maggots.

萨鲁曼会得到他的大礼

Saruman will have his prize.

我们会把他们交给他

We will deliver them.

梅里!

Merry!

快醒醒

Merry? Wake up.

我的朋友生病了

My friend is sick.

他需要水,求求你

He needs water. Please!

他生病了?那就给他吃药吧

Sick, is he?Give him some medicine, boys! 住手

Stop it!

这是良药苦口呀

Can't take his draught!

- 快住手- 怎么?

-Leave him alone!-Why?

你也想喝吗?

You want some?

那就乖乖闭嘴

Then keep your mouth shut.

梅里

Merry.

皮聘

Hello, Pip.

- 你受伤了- 我没事

-You're hurt.-I'm fine.

- 我是故意装的- 装的?

-lt was just an act.-An act?

瞧,连你也被我骗了

See? I fooled you too.

别替我担心

Don't worry about me, Pippin. 怎么了?你闻到什么?

What is it? What do you smell? 人类

Man-flesh.

他们追上来了

They've picked up our trail.

亚拉冈

Aragorn.

快走

Let's move!

他们加快了脚步

Their pace has quickened.

他们一定闻到我们的气味

They must have caught our scent.

快走吧

Hurry!

快呀,金雳

Come on, Gimli!

我们追了三天三夜

Three days and nights pursuit.

没吃饭、没休息

No food. No rest.

没有敌人的踪迹只有光秃秃的乱石

And no sign of our quarry,but what bare rock can tell. 罗瑞安别针不会无故掉下来

Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall.

他们可能还活着

They may yet be alive.

他们离我们不到一天脚程来吧

Less than a day ahead of us. Come.

快点,就快追上他们了

Come, Gimli! We're gaining on them!

长途跋涉我最不在行咱们矮人是天生短跑健将

I'm wasted on cross-country.We Dwarves are natural sprinters. 短距离内爆发力十足

Very dangerous over short distances.

洛汗国

Rohan.

骠骑之乡

Home of the Horse-lords.

事情有蹊跷

There's something strange at work here.

他们这么拼命赶路一定有原因

Some evil gives speedto these creatures.

他们想对付我们

Sets its will against us.

勒苟拉斯你的精灵眼睛看到什么?

Legolas! What do your Elf-eyes see?

强兽人转往东北方

The Uruks turn northeast.

他们要把哈比人带到艾辛格

They are taking the Hobbits to lsengard.

萨鲁曼

Saruman.

世局改变了

The world is changing.

现在谁有力量抵挡艾辛格

Who now has the strength to standagainst the armies of Isengard... 和魔多大军的攻势?

...and Mordor?

有谁能对抗索伦和萨鲁曼

To stand against the might of Sauronand Saruman...

以及双城结盟的力量?

...and the union of the two towers?

索伦魔君,只要我们携手合作

Together, my Lord Sauron...

就能统治中土世界

... we shall rule this Middle-earth.

大自然将被工业之火吞蚀

The Old World will burnin the fires of industry.

森林将被夷为平地

The forests will fall.

一股新势力将会崛起

A new order will rise.

我们将以半兽人的坚甲利兵

We will drive the machine of warwith the sword and the spear... 发动千军万马的战争机器

... and the iron fist s of the Orc.

我要大军两星期内就准备好

I want them armed and ready to marchwithin two weeks! 可是,主人他们的人数太多了

But, my lord, there are too many!

没办法这么快说准备好我们没有足够的军备

They cannot all be armed in time,we don't have the means. 筑坝堵住河水不眠不休打造兵器

Build a dam, block the stream,work the furnaces night and day. 我们没有足够的木柴用来生火

We don't have enough fuelto feed the fires.

法贡森林就在我们大门口

The Forest of Fangornlies on our doorstep.

- 把它给烧了- 是

-Burn it.-Yes.

我们愿意为你出战

We will fight for you.

对天发誓

Swear it.

我们愿意为萨鲁曼死

We will die for Saruman.

骠骑国人民强占你们的土地

The Horse-Men took your lands.

你们被他们赶到深山过着苦哈哈的日子

They drove your people into the hillsto scratch a living off rocks. 杀人者死

Murderers!

抢回你们被夺走的每一块土地

Take back the lands they stole from you.

烧毁每一个村庄

Burn every village!

我们必须铲除所有的敌人

We have only to remove thosewho oppose us.

洛汗国是第一个目标

It will begin in Rohan.

这些农夫一直和你作对

Too long have these peasantsstood against you.

他们死定了

But no more.

伊欧参!伊欧参!

Eothain! Eothain!

带着你妹妹只有你们两个骑得会比较快

You take your sister.You'll go faster with just two.

爸爸说伊欧参不能骑加鲁夫

Papa says Eothain must not ride Garulf.

它太高大了

He is too big for him.

听我说你要骑到伊多拉斯警告他们

Listen to me. You must ride to Edorasand raise the alarm. - 你明白吗?- 明白,妈妈

-Do you understand me?-Yes, Mama.

我不想走,我不要走

I don't want to leave.I don't want to go, Mama.

斐黛,我会去找你的

Freda, I will find you there.

快去吧

Quickly!

去吧,孩子们

Go, child.

魔君,洛汗国…

Rohan, my lord...

…即将毁灭

...is ready to fall.

希优德?

Theodred.

快找到王子

Find the king's son!

- 魔多会付出代价- 这些半兽人不是来自魔多

-Mordor will pay for this.-These Orcs are not from Mordor. 伊欧墨,这儿

My Lord Eomer, over here!

他还活着

He's alive.

希优德

Theodred.

王上,您的儿子受了重伤

Your son is badly wounded, my lord.

他遭到半兽人埋伏

He was ambushed by Orcs.

如果我们不捍卫国家就会被萨鲁曼夺走

If we don't defend our country,Saruman will take it by force. 一派胡言

That is a lie.

白袍巫师萨鲁曼一向是我们的盟友

Saruman the White has ever beenour friend and ally. 葛力马

Grima.

葛力马

Grima.

葛力马

Grima.

半兽人在我国横行霸道

Orcs are roaming freelyacross our lands.

肆无忌惮地杀人放火

Unchecked. Unchallenged.Killing at will.

他们身上有萨鲁曼的白掌徽记

Orcs bearing the White Hand of Saruman.

你为什么要让心事重重的国王烦上加烦?

Why do you lay these troubleson an already troubled mind? 你没看到吗?

Can you not see?

你叔叔受够了你的恶行恶状

Your uncle is weariedby your malcontent...

还有你的好勇善斗

...your warmongering.

好勇善斗?

Warmongering?

萨鲁曼买通了你有多久?

How long is it sinceSaruman bought you?

他答应给你什么,葛力马?

What was the promised price, Grima?

等人类全死光你就能瓜分财宝?

When all the Men are dead,you will take your share of the treasure? 你早就觊觎我妹妹的美色

Too long have you watched my sister.

你也一直偷偷跟踪她

Too long have you haunted her steps.

你管太多了,伊欧墨伊欧蒙德之子

You see much, Eomer, son of Eomund.

你管太多了

Too much.

你将被放逐在洛汗国之外

You are banished forthwithfrom the kingdom of Rohan... 直到痛苦死去为止

...and all its domainsunder pain of death.

你算什么东西?

You have no authority here.

我才不听你的命令

Your orders mean nothing.

这不是我的命令

This order does not come from me.

这是国王的旨令

It comes from the king.

他今天早上亲手签的

He signed it this morning.

呼吸均匀,这说是绝窍

Keep breathing. That's the key.

呼吸均匀

Breathe.

他们好像被主人鞭打一样狂奔

They've run as if the very whipsof their masters were behind them. 我们一定要休息一下

We're not going no further...

才能继续走下去

...until we've had a breather.

升起营火

Get a fire going!

梅里!

Merry!

梅里!

Merry!

我们不该离开夏尔的,皮聘

I think we might have made a mistakeleaving the Shire, Pippin. 那是什么声音?

What's making that noise?

那是树的声音

It's the trees.

什么?

What?

你记得雄鹿地边境的老林吗?

You remember the Old Forest,on the borders of Buckland?

他们说水中有什么东西能让树木长高

Folk used to say there was something inthe water that made the trees grow tall... 然后活过来

...and come alive.

活过来?

Alive?

树木可以低语

Trees that could whisper...

互相交谈

...talk to each other...

甚至走动

...even move.

我饿死了

I'm starving.

我们这三天只能吃长满蛆的面包

We ain't had nothing but maggoty breadfor three stinking days.

是啊

Yeah!

我们为什么不能吃肉?

Why can't we have some meat?!

把他们吃掉如何?

What about them?

他们的肉很新鲜

They're fresh.

他们不能吃

They are not for eating.

只吃腿呢?

What about their legs?

反正他们又用不着

They don't need those.

- 看起来很好吃- 给我滚回去

-They look tasty.-Get back, scum!

这些犯人要交给萨鲁曼活生生的、毫发无伤

The prisoners go to Saruman.Alive and unspoiled.

活生生的?

Alive?

为什么?他要把他们当成猎物吗?

Why alive?Do they give good sport?

他们有一样东西一种精灵的武器

They have something.An Elvish weapon.

主人要用来打仗

The master wants it for the war.

他们以为魔戒在我们身上

They think we have the Ring.

他们发现不在我们身上我们就死定了

As soon as they find out we don't,we're dead.

只吃一小口…

Just a mouthful...

…又何妨呢?

...a bit of the flank.

这下咱们就有肉可吃了

Looks like meat's back on the menu,boys.

皮聘

Pippin.

快逃

Let's go.

尽管逃

Go on.

去求救呀

Call for help.

尖叫呀

Squeal.

没人会来救你

No one's going to save you now.

皮聘

Pippin!

血红的太阳升起来

A red sun rises.

昨晚一定曾经发生杀戮

Blood has been spilled this night.

洛汗国骑士

Rider s of Rohan...

骠骑国有什么消息?

...what news from the Mark?

一个精灵、凡人和矮人为何闯进骠骑国?

What business does an Elf, a Manand a Dwarf have in the Riddermark? 快说

Speak quickly!

骑士,你先报上名来我就说出我的名字

Give me your name, horse-master,and I shall give you mine. 要不是你长的那么矮

I would cut off your head, Dwarf...

我就一剑让你的人头落地

...if it stood but a little higherfrom the ground.

我会先让你一箭毙命

You would die before your stroke fell.

我是亚拉冈,亚拉松之子

I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn.

这是金雳,葛罗音之子精灵勒苟拉斯来自幽暗密林

This is Gimli, son of Gloin,and Legolas of the Woodland Realm. 我们是洛汗国以及骠骑王希优顿之友

We are friends of Rohanand of Theoden, your king.

希优顿已经分不出敌友

Theoden no longer recognizesfriend from foe.

他连自家人都认不得

Not even his own kin.

萨鲁曼在国王身上下毒

Saruman has poisoned the mindof the king...

将这片土地占为己有

...and claimed lordship over these lands.

我们誓死效忠洛汗国

My company are those loyal to Rohan.

所以才会遭到放逐

And for that, we are banished.

白袍巫师诡计多端

The White Wizard is cunning.

听说他身彼白色斗蓬

He walks here and there, they say...

到处神出鬼没

...as an old man hood ed and cloak ed.

他的爪牙也逃过我们的监视

And everywhere, his spiesslip past our net s.

我们不是他的爪牙

We are no spies.

我们一路向西横越平原追赶一群强兽人

We track a party of Uruk-haiwestward across the plain. 他们抓走我们两个朋友

They have taken two of our friendscaptive.

那群强兽人死了我们昨晚歼灭了他们

The Uruks are destroyed.We slaughtered them during the night. 他们抓走两名哈比人你没看见两个哈比人吗?

But there were two Hobbits.Did you see two Hobbits with them? 他们身材矮小跟人类小孩一样高

They would be small.Only children to your eyes.

我们没有留下活口

We left none alive.

我们把尸体堆起来烧掉

We piled the carcasses and burned them.

死了?

Dead?

很遗憾

I am sorry.

哈苏风、阿罗德

Hasufel! Arod!

希望这两匹马能带给你们好运

May these horses bear you to betterfortune than their former masters. 后会有期

Farewell.

去找你们的朋友

Look for your friends.

但别心存希望

But do not trust to hope.

我们早已失去希望

It has forsaken these lands.

我们往北走

We ride north!

这是他们的小腰带

It's one of their wee belts.

我们对不起他们

We failed them.

一个哈比人躺在这儿

A Hobbit lay here.

另一个在这儿

And the other.

他们在地上爬行

They crawled.

双手被绑住

Their hands were bound.

他们割断绳索

Their bonds were cut.

然后跑到这里

They ran over here.

有人追上去

They were followed.

脱掉腰带

The belt!

快跑

Run!

他们的足迹远离战场

Tracks lead away from the battle...

逃进法贡森林

...into Fangorn Forest.

法贡森林?

Fangorn?

难道他们疯了吗?

What madness drove them in there? 甩掉他们了吗?好像甩掉了

Did we lose him? I think we lost him. 我要把你们的小心脏给挖出来

I'm going to rip outyour filthy little innards! 给我过来

Come here!

快,爬到树上

Trees. Climb a tree.

他不见了

He's gone.

梅里

Merry!

我要在你的肚子上戳一个洞

Let's put a maggot hole in your belly! 快跑呀,梅里

Run, Merry!

小半兽人

Little Orcs.

他在说话,这棵树在说话

It's talking, Merry.The tree is talking. 树?

Tree?

我不是树

I am no tree!

我是树人

I am an Ent.

牧树者

A tree-herder.

森林的守护者

A shepherd of the forest.

别跟他说话

Don't talk to it, Merry.

别鼓励他说话

Don't encourage it!

有些人叫我树须

Treebeard, some call me.

你站在哪一边?

And whose side are you on?

哪一边?

Side?

我不站在哪一边

I am on nobody's side...

因为没有人站在我这一边小半兽人 ...because nobody's on my side,little Orc. 没有人关心这片森林

Nobody cares for the woods anymore. 我们是哈比人,不是半兽人

We're not Orcs! We're Hobbits!

哈比人?

Hobbits?

我没听过哈比人这玩意

Never heard of a Hobbit before.

听起来像是半兽人的幌子

Sounds like Orc mischief to me!

他们拿着火把

They come with fire.

还有斧头闯进来

They come with axes.

又咬又啃、又砍又烧

Gnaw ing, bit ing, break ing,hack ing, burn ing! - 毁灭者、掠夺者,诅咒他们- 不

-Destroyers and usurpers! Curse them!-No! 你不明白,我们是哈比人

You don't understand. We're Hobbits! 半身人

Halflings!

夏尔人

Shire-folk!

你们也许是

Maybe you are...

也许不是

...and maybe you aren't.

白袍巫师一定知道

The White Wizard will know.

白袍巫师?

The White Wizard?

萨鲁曼

Saruman.

瞧,瞧

See? See?

我们把你们带出来了

We've led you out.

快走呀,哈比人

Hurry, Hobbitses. Hurry!

我们找到你们真幸运

Very lucky we find you.

好哈比人

Nice Hobbit.

沼泽他把我们带到一片臭沼泽

It's a bog. He's led us into a swamp.

沼泽,没错

A swamp, yes, yes.

来吧,主人我们带你穿过迷雾走到安全处

Come, master. We will take youon safe paths through the mist. 来吧,哈比人,快点走

Come, Hobbits! Come! We go quickly.

这是我发现的

I found it. I did.

我发现穿过沼泽的路

The way through the marshes.

半兽人不知道,也不会走

Orcs don't use it.Orcs don't know it.

他们都绕一大圈走远路

They go around for miles and miles.

快来吧

Come quickly.

我们要像影子一样一闪而过

Soft and quick as shadows we must be.

这地方不对劲,太安静了

I hate this place. It's too quiet.

走了两天都没看见或听到一只鸟

There's been no sight nor soundof a bird for two days. 没有鸟可以吃

No, no birdses to eat.

没有好吃的鸟

No crunchable birdses.

我们快饿死了

We are famished! Yes!

快饿死了,宝贝

Famished we are, precious!

拿去

Here.

这是什么?

What does it eats?

好不好吃?

Is it tasty?

我们差点就被呛死

It tries to chokes us!

我们不能吃哈比人食物

We can't eats Hobbit food! 我们一定会饿死

We must starve!

饿死了活该,那最好

Well, starve, then. And good riddance! 没良心的哈比人

Oh, cruel Hobbit.

我们饿肚子他不管

It does not care if we be hungry. 我们死了他也不管

Does not care if we should die. 他不像主人

Not like master.

主人关心我们

Master cares.

主人了解我们

Master knows.

是啊

Yes.

宝贝

Precious.

它控制了我们…

Once it takes hold of us...

…说永远不会放手

...it never lets go.

别碰我

Don't touch me!

里面有死东西

There are dead things!

水里有死人的脸

Dead faces in the water.

都死了,都烂掉了

All dead. All rotten.

精灵、人类和半兽人都一样 Elves and Men and Orcses. 很久以前这儿有一场大战

A great battle long ago.

死亡沼泽

Dead Marshes.

没错,这就是它的名字

Yes. Yes, that is their name. 走这儿

This way.

别跟着鬼火

Don't follow the lights.

小心,不然哈比人会跌进去

Careful now! Or Hobbits go downto join the dead ones...

自己也点亮小小的鬼火

...and light little candlesof their own.

佛罗多

Frodo!

- 咕鲁?- 别跟着鬼火

-Gollum?-Don't follow the lights.

- 咕鲁?- 佛罗多!

-Gollum!-Mr. Frodo!

你没事吧?

Are you all right?

好亮哦

So bright.

好美哦

So beautiful.

我们的宝贝

Our precious.

你说什么?

What did you say?

主人应该休息了

Master should be resting.

主人一定要保留体力

Master needs to keep up his strength.

- 你是谁?- 别问我们,这不关你事

-Who are you?-Mustn't ask us. Not its business.

咕鲁,咕鲁

Gollum. Gollum.

甘道夫说你以前是住河边的哈比人

Gandalf told me you wereone of the river-folk.

冰透心、寒彻骨离乡背井真辛苦

Cold be heart and hand and boneCold be travelers far from home 他说你的一生很悲惨

He said your life was a sad story.

向前走、无退路日月星辰暗无光

They do not see what lies aheadWhen sun has failed and moon is dead 你以前也是一个哈比人

You were not so very differentfrom a Hobbit once.

对不对?

Were you?

史麦戈

Smeagol.

你叫我什么?

What did you call me?

那曾是你的名字,对吧?

That was your name once, wasn't it? 很久以前

A long time ago.

我的名字

My name.

我的名字

My name.

史麦戈

Smeagol.

黑骑士

Black Riders!

快躲!快躲!

Hide! Hide!

快点,佛罗多

Come on, Frodo. Come on!

快,他们会看到我们

Quick! They will see us!They will see us! - 我以为他们死了- 死了?

-I thought they were dead.-Dead? 他们是不会死的

No, you cannot kill them. No. 戒灵!

Wraiths!

骑着飞兽的戒灵!

Wraiths on wings!

他们在召唤它

They are calling for it.

他们在召唤宝贝

They are calling for the precious. 佛罗多,没事了

Mr. Frodo! It's all right.

我在这儿

I'm here.

快走吧,哈比人

Hurry, Hobbits.

黑门就快到了

The Black Gate is very close. 半兽人的血

Orc blood.

这些足迹很奇怪

These are strange tracks.

这儿的空气好浓密

The air is so close in here.

这座森林很古老

This forest is old.

非常古老

Very old.

充满了记忆

Full of memory...

和愤怒

...and anger.

树木在互相交谈

The trees are speaking to each other.

金雳!

Gimli!

放下斧头

Lower your ax.

他们也有感觉,老友

They have feelings, my friend.

精灵是始作俑者

The Elves began it.

他们唤醒树木,教他们说话

Waking up the trees,teaching them to speak. 会说话的树木

Talking trees.

这些树能说什么?

What do trees have to talk about?

除了松鼠粪有多臭之外

Except the consistencyof squirrel droppings. 有什么东西

你看见什么?

白袍巫师接近我们

The White Wizard approaches.

别让他说话,他会对我们下咒

Do not let him speak.He will put a spell on us. 动作要快

We must be quick.

你们在找两个小哈比人

You are tracking the footstepsof two young Hobbits. 他们在哪里?

Where are they?

他们前天经过这里

They passed this waythe day before yesterday. 他们遇到料想不到的人物

They met someone they did not expect.

这下你们放心了吗?

Does that comfort you?

你是谁?

Who are you?

快现身!

Show yourself!

不可能

It cannot be.

原谅我

Forgive me.

我以为你是萨鲁曼

I mistook you for Saruman.

我是萨鲁曼

I am Saruman.

应该说是身为的白袍巫师的萨鲁曼

Or rather, Sarumanas he should have been. 你跌下去

You fell.

我跌入火海…

Through fire...

…和深水

...and water.

我从最深的地心到最高的山峰

From the lowest dungeonto the highest peak... 和魔苟斯的炎魔展开殊死战

... I fought with the Balrogof Morgoth.

直到我击败强敌

Until at last I threw downmy enemy...

把他的尸身丢到山下

...and smote his ruinupon the mountainside. 我被黑暗吞蚀

Darkness took me...

不知道失去意识多久

...and I strayed out of thoughtand time.

日换星移

Stars wheeled overhead...

每一天都像一辈子一样漫长

...and every day was as longas a life age of the Earth. 但是这并不是结束

But it was not the end.

我终于重获新生

I felt life in me again.

我被送回来…

I've been sent back...

…完成使命

... until my task is done.

甘道夫

Gandalf.

甘道夫?

Gandalf?

是的

Yes.

我以前叫做甘道夫

That was what they used to call me.

灰袍巫师甘道夫

Gandalf the Grey.

那是我以前的名字

That was my name.

甘道夫

Gandalf.

我现在是白袍巫师甘道夫

I am Gandalf the White.

我在危急时刻…

And I come back to you now...

…回来帮助你们

...at the turn of the tide.

你们的旅程开启了全新的一页

One stage of your journey is over.Another begins. - 我们必须尽快赶到伊多拉斯- 伊多拉斯? -We must travel to Edoras with all speed.-Edoras? 路途很遥远

That is no short distance!

听说洛汗国有难国王受到奸臣蛊惑

We hear of trouble in Rohan.It goes ill with the king. 事情没那么好解决

Yes, and it will not be easily cured.

那我们大老远赶来这儿是白费工夫罗? Then we have run all this way for nothing? 我们要把那两个可怜的哈比人

Are we to leave those poor Hobbits here... 丢在这座阴森可怕的森林吗?

...in this horrid, dark, dank tree-infested--? 我是说美妙迷人…

I mean, charming...

…美妙迷人的森林啦

...quite charming forest.

梅里和皮聘来到法贡森林并不只是巧合而已

It was more than mere chance thatbrought Merry and Pippin to Fangorn. 有一股强大力量多年来一直在这儿沉睡

A great power has been sleeping herefor many long years.

梅里和皮聘的到来就像是一颗小石子…

The coming of Merry and Pippinwill be like the falling of small stones... …会引起一场大山崩

...that starts an avalanchein the mountains.

你还是没有变,老友

In one thing you have not changed,dear friend.

你说话还是像在打哑谜

You still speak in riddles.

有一件自远古以来就没发生的事即将发生

A thing is about to happen that has nothappened since the Elder Days. 树人将从睡梦中醒来

The Ents are going to wake up...

- 发现自己的力量强大- 力量强大?

-...and find that they are strong.-Strong?!

那敢情好

Oh, that's good.

别再碎碎念了,矮人先生

So stop your fretting, Master Dwarf.

梅里跟皮聘很安全

Merry and Pippin are quite safe.

往后他们也会比你们安全

In fact, they are far saferthan you are about to be.

现在的甘道夫比以前还会唠叨

This new Gandalf's more grumpythan the old one.

那是米亚拉斯神驹

That is one of the Mearas...

除非我被下了咒看错了

...unless my eyes are cheatedby some spell.

这是影疾

Shadowfax.

他是马中之王

He is the lord of all horses...

他陪伴我度过重重难关

...and has been my friendthrough many dangers.

我的花揪树

O rowan mine

我看见你沐浴在

I saw you shine

金黄的阳光里

Upon a summer's day

金红色的皇冠

Upon your headHow golden-red

是你头上的一切

The crown you bore aloft

好美的一首诗

Such a beautiful verse.

- 还要很远吗?- 别心急

-ls it much further?-Bru-ra-hroom. Don't be hasty. 你可以说很远吧

You might call it far, perhaps.

我的家在森林深处

My home lies deep in the forest...

靠近山脚的地方

...near the roots of the mountain.

我答应甘道夫要保护你们安全

I told Gandalf I would keep you safe.

我一定会好好保护你们

And safe is where I'll keep you.

这首诗你们一定也会喜欢

I believe you will enjoy this next one too. 这是我自己写的

It's one of my own compositions.

是喔

Right.

在沉睡的叶下树木的美梦

Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves

缓缓成真实

And the dreams of trees unfold

当林地翠绿清凉

When woodland halls are green and cool 西风吹拂时

And the wind is in the West

快回到我身边

Come back to me

快回到我身边

Come back to me

赞颂我的领地

And say my land is best

睡吧,小夏尔人

Sleep, little Shirelings.

别管夜晚的声音

Heed no nightly noise.

一觉睡到天亮

Sleep till morning light.

我在森林里有事要忙

I have business in the forest.

我要召集好多树人很多树人都会来

There are many to call.Many that must come.

黑暗降临法贡森林

The Shadow lies on Fangorn.

所有的树木很快就会桔萎

The withering of all woodsis drawing near.

东方的阴影逐渐成形

The veiling shadow that glowersin the east takes shape. 索伦对敌人绝不留情

Sauron will suffer no rival.

他的邪眼在巴拉多的高塔虎视眈眈地看着一切

From the summit of Barad-dur,his Eye watches ceaselessly. 但是他的力量仍未强大到可以无畏无惧的程度 But he is not so mighty yetthat he is above fear.

他的心中充满疑虑

Doubt ever gnaws at him.

谣言已传到他耳中

The rumor has reached him.

努曼诺尔的传人仍活在世上

The heir of Numenor still lives.

索伦怕你,亚拉冈

Sauron fears you, Aragorn.

他怕你会成为心腹大息

He fears what you may become.

所以他才急着向人类世界进攻

And so he'll strike hard and fastat the world of Men. 他会利用他的傀儡萨鲁曼消灭洛汗国

He will use his puppet Sarumanto destroy Rohan. 大战即将来临

War is coming.

洛汗人必须捍卫祖国这就是我们第一个挑战

Rohan must defend itself,and therein lies our first challenge... 因为洛汗国国势衰弱随时都会灭亡

...for Rohan is weak and ready to fall.

国王心中受到蛊惑这也是萨鲁曼的老伎俩

The king's mind is enslaved,it's an old device of Saruman's. 他对希优顿的的箝制非常强

His hold over King Theodenis now very strong.

索伦和萨鲁曼正在节节逼近

Sauron and Sarumanare tightening the noose.

虽然他们诡计多端

But for all their cunning...

我们还是有一个优势

...we have one advantage.

他们还没找到魔戒

The Ring remains hidden.

他们压根没想到

And that we should seek to destroy it...

我们准备要摧毁魔戒

...has not yet enteredtheir darkest dreams.

所以一个哈比人正带着敌人的利器

And so the weapon of the enemyis moving towards Mordor... 朝着魔多前进

...in the hands of a Hobbit.

他每天都更接近末日火山的烈焰

Each day brings it closerto the fires of Mount Doom.

现在我们必须相信佛罗多

We must trust now in Frodo.

这场大战的关键就是…

Everything depends upon speed...

…他能不能尽快达到目的地

...and the secrecy of his quest.

千万别后侮你丢下他

Do not regret your decision to leave him.

佛罗多必须一个人完成任务

Frodo must finish this task alone.

他不是一个人

He's not alone.

山姆跟他一起去

Sam went with him.

是吗?

Did he?

原来如此,很好

Did he, indeed? Good.

非常好

Yes, very good.

魔多的黑门

The Black Gate of Mordor.

我的天

Oh, save us.

要是我老爸看到我们现在这样一定会碎碎念

My old Gaffer would have a thing or twoto say if he could see us now. 主人说他要到魔多

Master says to show himthe way into Mordor.

史麦戈就乖乖带主人去

So good Smeagol does,master says so.

没错

I did.

没办法了

That's it, then.

我们闯不进去

We can't get past that.

你看

Look!

城门

The gate.

它打开了

It's opening!

下面有路

I can see a way down.

山姆,不!

Sam, no!

主人!

Master!

- 我并没有要你跟我一起来- 我知道

-I do not ask you to come with me, Sam.-I know, Mr. Frodo. 我看到了里面就算披精灵斗蓬也没有用

I doubt even these Elvish cloakswill hide us in there.

- 去吧- 不

-Now!-No!

不行,主人

No! No, master!

他们会抓到你

They catch you! They catch you!

别把它交给他

Don't take it to him.

他想要宝贝

He wants the precious.

他一直在找它

Always he is looking for it.

宝贝也想回到他手上

And the precious is wantingto go back to him.

但是我们不能让他拿去

But we mustn't let him have it.

不行,有另一条路

No! There's another way.

更隐密、更黑暗的路

More secret. A dark way.

- 你为什么不早说?- 因为主人没有问

-Why haven't you spoken of this before?-Because master did not ask. 他在动歪脑筋

He's up to something.

你是说有另一条路到魔多?

Are you saying there's another wayinto Mordor? 对,有一条小路

Yes. There's a path...

和一些阶梯

...and some stairs.

然后…

And then...

…有一条隧道

...a tunnel.

他都带我们到这儿了

He's led us this far, Sam.

佛罗多,不行

Mr. Frodo, no.

他信守他的承诺

He's been true to his word.

不要

No.

带路吧,史麦戈

Lead the way, Smeagol.

史麦戈总是很乐意帮忙

Good Smeagol always helps.

哈罗?

Hello?

树须?

Treebeard?

他跑哪儿去了?

Where has he gone?

我昨晚做了一个美梦

I had the loveliest dream last night.

我梦到一个大木桶里面装满烟草

There was this large barrel,full of pipe-weed. 我们一口气把它抽完,结果…

And we smoked all of it.And then...

…你就生病了

...you were sick.

能让我抽一口烟斗我就算死也愿意 I'd give anything for a whiff of Old Toby. 你听到没有?

Did you hear that?

又来了

There it is again.

事情有点不对劲很不对劲

Something's not right here.Not right at all.

你刚刚说了一句…树语

You just said something...Treeish.

才没有,我只是伸个懒腰

No, I didn't. I was just stretching.

你变高了

You're taller.

- 谁?- 你呀

-Who?-You!

- 比什么高?- 比我高

-Than what?-Than me!

我一直都比你高

I've always been taller than you.

皮聘,大家都知道我比较高你才是矮冬瓜

Pippin, everyone knows I'm the tall one.You're the short one. 拜托,梅里

Please, Merry.

你最多只有三尺六寸?对吧?

You're what? Three-foot-six? At the most?

至于我就快三尺七了

Whereas me, I'm pushing '".

三尺八

'"!

三尺八

Three-foot-eight.

你做了什么

You did something.

梅里,别喝

Merry, don't! Don't drink it!

梅里

Merry!

树须说你不能乱喝

No, Treebeard said that youshouldn't have any.

- 我也要喝- 喝了会死人耶

-I want some!-lt could well be dangerous!

还给我

Give me it back. Merry!

怎么了?

What's happening?!

我的腿被夹住了

It's got my leg!

梅里

Merry!

救命啊

Help!

放开他们

Away with you.

你不该醒来的

You should not be waking.

去吃泥土树根挖深一点,水喝多一点

Eat earth. Dig deep. Drink water.

然后去睡吧

Go to sleep.

去吧

Away with you.

来吧,森林苏醒了

Come, the forest is waking up.

这里不安全

It isn't safe.

树木变得狂野危险

The trees have grown wildand dangerous.

他们心中燃起熊熊怒火

Anger festers in their hearts.

内心充满敌意

Black are their thoughts.

眼中充满仇恨

Strong is their hate.

他们很可能会伤害你们

They will harm you if they can.

树人的数量越来越少

There are too few of us now.

想要约束树木也越来越难

Too few of us Ents left to manage them.

你们这么长寿怎么会只剩这么少呢?

Why are there so few of youwhen you have lived so long? - 树人没有小孩吗?- 布…拉…鲁

-Are there Ent children?-Bru-ra-hroom.

我们树人有好久好久都没有生小树人了

There have been no Entingsfor a terrible long count of years. - 为什么?- 我们的树妻都消失了

-Why is that?-We lost the Entwives.

真是遗憾

Oh, I'm sorry.

- 她们是怎么死的?- 死?不是啦

-How did they die?-Die? No.

我是说她们消失了

We lost them.

到现在都找不到她们

And now we cannot find them.

你们在夏尔没见过树妻吧?

I don't suppose you've seen Entwivesin the Shire? 应该没有

Can't say that I have.

你呢,皮聘?

You, Pip?

她们长什么样子?

What do they look like?

我不记得了

I don't remember now.

伊多拉斯以及梅杜西金殿

Edoras and the Golden Hallof Meduseld.

洛汗国国王希优顿的皇宫

There dwells Theoden, King of Rohan...

他的身心受到蛊惑

... whose mind is overthrown.

萨鲁曼控制了希优顿

Saruman's hold over King Theodenis now very strong. 王上,您的儿子…

My lord, your son...

…他死了

...he is dead.

王上?

My lord?

叔叔?

Uncle?

您不去看他?

Will you not go to him?

您什么也不做吗?

Will you do nothing?

谨言慎行

Be careful what you say.

我们不受欢迎

Do not look for welcome here.

他一定是昨晚去世的

Oh, he must have diedsometime in the night. 国王在一夜间失去独子

What a tragedy for the king...

和王储真是不幸

...to lose his only son and heir.

我知道他的死一定让你很难过

I understand.His passing is hard to accept. 尤其是你的兄长也弃你不顾

Especially now that your brotherhas deserted you.

让我一个人静一静

Leave me alone, snake!

你的确是孤零零的一个人

Oh, but you are alone.

天晓得你在黑暗中

Who knows what you've spokento the darkness...

受了多少煎熬

...in the bitter watches of the night...

你的生命一点一滴地凋谢桔萎

...when all your life seems to shrink.

你受到四面高墙禁锢

The walls of your bowerclosing in about you.

如同笼中鸟一般渴望自由

A hutch to trammel some wild thing in.

这么美丽

So fair.

却如此冷漠

So cold.

就像寒冬过后的春泉

Like a morning of pale spring...

依然那么地冰冷

...still clinging to winter's chill.

你的话是毒药

Your words are poison.

就连墓园都比这儿有生气

You'll find more cheer in a graveyard.

你们不能带武器见希优顿王灰袍巫师甘道夫

I cannot allow you before Theoden Kingso armed, Gandalf Greyhame. 这是葛力马巧言之令

By order of Grima Wormtongue.

你的手杖

Your staff.

你就让一个老人带着手杖吧

You would not part an old manfrom his walking stick.

王上,灰袍巫师甘道夫来了

My lord, Gandalf the Grey is coming.

他是恶兆的信差

He's a herald of woe.

你近来似乎不太欢迎来访者

The courtesy of your hallis somewhat lessened of late...

希优顿王

...Theoden King.

你不欢迎他

He's not welcome.

我为什么要欢迎你?

Why should I welcome you...

乌鸦嘴甘道夫

...Gandalf Stormcrow?

说得好,王上

A just question, my liege.

时候这么晚

Late is the hour...

这名江湖术士却突然跑来

...in which this conjurerchooses to appear. 我替他取名为噩耗

Lathspell I name him.

噩耗就是不受欢迎的恶客

Ill news is an ill guest.

给我闭嘴别在这儿搬弄是非

Be silent. Keep your forked tonguebehind your teeth. 我通过烈焰和死亡的试炼

I have not passedthrough fire and death... 不是为了跟蠢材做口舌之争

...to bandy crooked wordswith a witless worm. 他的手杖

His staff.

我叫你们没收巫师的手杖

I told you to take the wizard's staff.

希优顿

Theoden...

塞哲尔之子

...son of Thengel...

你活在阴影底下太久了

...too long have you satin the Shadows.

你最好乖乖别动

I would stay still if I were you.

听我说

Hearken to me!

我把你从咒语中…

I release you...

…释放出来

...from the spell.

你在这里没有力量

You have no power here...

灰袍巫师甘道夫

...Gandalf the Grey.

萨鲁曼,我要把你逼出来就像把剧毒逼出伤口

I will draw you, Saruman,as poison is drawn from a wound. 慢着

Wait.

我一走希优顿说会死

If I go, Theoden dies.

你杀不了我

You did not kill me...

更杀不了他

...you will not kill him.

洛汗国是我的

Rohan is mine.

快走吧

Be gone.

我认得你的脸

I know your face.

伊欧玫

Eowyn.

伊欧玫

Eowyn.

甘道夫?

Gandalf?

呼吸自由空气吧,老友

Breathe the free air again, my friend.

我仿佛做了一场噩梦

Dark have been my dreams of late.

只要你握住宝剑

Your fingers would remembertheir old strength better... 从前的力量就会回来

...if they grasped your sword.

王上

I've only...

我自始至终只想服侍您

...ever served you, my lord.

你只想用邪术让我像小狗一样趴在你脚下

Your leechcraft would have had mecrawling on all fours like a beast! 请别放逐我

Send me not from your sight.

不,王上

No, my lord! No, my lord.

饶了他吧

Let him go.

已经流了太多血了

Enough blood has been spilton his account.

给我滚开

Get out of my way!

吾王希优顿

Hail, Theoden King!

希优德呢?

Where is Theodred?

我儿子呢?

Where is my son?

永志花

Simbelmyne.

它一直生长在先王的坟上

Ever has it grown on the tombsof my forebearers.

现在也将永远覆盖吾儿之墓

Now it shall cover the graveof my son.

厄运竟然降临在我身上

Alas that these evil daysshould be mine.

少年英年早逝、老人苟延残喘

The young perish and the old linger.

而我竟然要眼睁睁看着

That I should live...

洛汗国断送在我手上

...to see the last days of my house.

希优德的死不是你的错

Theodred's deathwas not of your making.

白发人不该送黑发人

No parent should have to burytheir child.

他生前很坚强

He was strong in life.

他在死后也将与你的先王同在

His spirit will find its wayto the halls of your fathers.

他们毫无预警

They had no warning.

手无寸铁

They were unarmed.

现在野人正穿越西谷烧毁一路上的一切

Now the Wild Men are moving throughthe Westfold, burning as they go. 干草、茅屋和树木

Rick, cot and tree.

妈妈呢?

Where is Mama?

这只是萨鲁曼大军的一小部份

This is but a taste of the terrorthat Saruman will unleash.

他受到黑暗魔君索伦的控制力量会日益壮大

All the more potent for he is driven nowby fear of Sauron.

你必须正面迎敌

Ride out and meet him head on.

引开他的大军,保护老弱妇孺

Draw him away from your womenand children.

你一定要开战

You must fight.

目前有两千名士兵向北而来

You have good men riding northas we speak.

伊欧墨对你忠心耿耿

Eomer is loyal to you.

他会率领部下回来为骠骑王奋战

His men will returnand fight for their king.

他们离这儿有三百里格

They will be leagues from hereby now.

伊欧墨也救不了我们

Eomer cannot help us.

我知道你要我怎么做

I know what it is you want of me...

但是我不能让人民白白送死

...but I will not bring further deathto my people.

我不想冒险全面开战

I will not risk open war.

敌人已向你宣战不管你想不想冒险

Open war is upon you,whether you would risk it or not.

就我所知

When last I looked...

我希优顿才是洛汗国国王不是亚拉冈

...Theoden, not Aragorn,was king of Rohan.

国王的命令是什么?

Then what is the king's decision?

国王下令

By order of the king...

全城军民撤退

...the city must empty.

撤退到圣盔谷碉堡

We make for the refuge of Helm's Deep.

不要携带笨重的财宝只要带必需品

Do not burden yourself with treasures.Take only what provisions you need. 圣盔谷

Helm's Deep.

他应该跟敌人一决死战而不是逃之天天

They flee to the mountainswhen they should stand and fight.

一国之君就应该捍卫人民

Who will defend them if not their king?

他这么做也是为了人民着想

He's only doing what he thinksis best for his people.

圣盔谷以前救过他们一命

Helm's Deep has saved themin the past.

那道峡谷无路可退希优顿这是自寻死路

There is no way out of that ravine.Theoden is walking into a trap. 他认为他们在那儿很安全

He thinks he's leading them to safety.

但是他们会惨遭屠杀

What they will get is a massacre.

希优顿很固执,我替他担忧

Theoden has a strong will,but I fear for him.

我也担心洛汗国的存亡

I fear for the survival of Rohan.

亚拉冈,他需要你的帮助

He will need you before the end,Aragorn.

洛汗国人民也需要你

The people of Rohan will need you.

你们要挡住敌人的攻势

The defenses have to hold.

一定挡得住

They will hold.

灰袍圣徒

The Grey Pilgrim.

他们以前都这么叫我

That's what they used to call me.

我在世上活了三百辈子现在的时间却不够用

Three hundred lives of Men I've walkedthis earth, and now I have no time. 希望我能找到救兵

With luck, my search will notbe in vain.

五天后等待我的出现

Look to my coming at first lighton the fifth day.

破晓时向东方看

At dawn, look to the east.

去吧

Go.

那是匹疯马你拿它没辄,算了吧

That horse is half mad, my lord.There's nothing you can do. Leave him. 它的名字是布里哥

His name is Brego.

它是我表兄弟的座骑

He was my cousin's horse.

布里哥

Brego.

你的名字很有王者之风

我听说精灵有魔法

I have heard of the magic of Elves...

但是没想到北方游侠也有魔法

...but I did not look for itin a Ranger from the North. 你也会说精灵语

You speak as one of their own.

我有一段时间…

I was raised in Rivendell...

…在瑞文戴尔长大

...for a time.

把它放走吧

Turn this fellow free.

它见过太多战争了

He's seen enough of war.

白袍巫师甘道夫

Gandalf the White.

白痴巫师甘道夫才对

Gandalf the Fool!

他自以为穿了白袍就比我厉害吗?

Does he seek to humble mewith his newfound piety? 他身边有三个人

There were threewho followed the wizard.

- 个精灵- 个矮人和一个凡人

An Elf, a Dwarf and a Man.

你全身都是马臭味

You stink of horse.

那个凡人

The Man...

- 他来自刚铎吗?- 不,他来自北方

-...was he from Gondor?-No, from the North. 他是一名登丹游侠

One of the Dunedain Rangers,I thought he was. 他的衣衫褴褛

His cloth was poor.

但是他戴了一只奇怪的戒指

And yet he bore a strange ring.

两条绿眼毒蛇

Two serpents with emerald eyes.

一条张口大吞另一条戴着金花皇冠

One devouring,the other crowned with golden flowers. 巴拉汉之戒

The Ring of Barahir.

灰袍甘道夫以为他找到埃西铎的子嗣

So Gandalf Greyhamethinks he has found lsildur's heir.

失踪的刚铎王他是个大傻瓜

The lost king of Gondor.He is a fool.

刚铎王位早已失传

The line was broken years ago.

这不重要

It matters not.

人类世界将彻底瓦解

The world of Men shall fall.

伊多拉斯第一个遭殃

It will begin at Edoras.

我准备好了,加姆林

I am ready, Gamling.

把我的座骑带来

Bring my horse.

我们没被打败

This is not a defeat.

我们会回来

We will return.

我们一定会回来

We will return.

你的剑法不错

You have some skill with a blade.

这儿的女人很早就知道

Women of this country learned long ago:

没拿剑的人一样会死于剑下

Those without swordscan still die upon them. 我不怕死也不怕痛

I fear neither death nor pain.

那么你怕什么?

What do you fear, my lady?

被困在牢笼

A cage.

直到老死才接受这个命运

To stay behind bars until useand old age accept them. 到时候就没有机会证明我的英勇

And all chance of valor has gonebeyond recall or desire. 你是王女

You're a daughter of kings...

也是骠骑女战士

...a shieldmaiden of Rohan.

那不会是你的命运

I do not think that would be your fate.

希优顿不会留在伊多拉斯

Theoden will not stay at Edoras.

他很清楚那儿不安全

It's vulnerable. He knows this.

他知道王都将受到攻击

He will expect an attack on the city.

他们会逃到圣盔谷

They will flee to Helm's Deep...

洛汗国的堡垒

...the great fortress of Rohan.

前往圣盔谷的山路崎岖危险

It is a dangerous road to takethrough the mountains. 前进速度会很缓慢

They will be slow.

他们当中也会有老弱妇孺

They will have women and childrenwith them. 派出狼骑士

Send out your Warg-riders.

臭东西,别走得太远

Hey, stinker, don't go gettingtoo far ahead. - 你为什么那样?- 怎样?

-Why do you do that?-What?

一直骂他,不断找他喳

Call him names.Run him down all the time. 因为

Because.

因为他很坏

Because that's what he is, Mr. Frodo.

他只会说谎和欺骗

There's naught left in himbut lies and deceit. 他想要魔戒,他只在乎魔戒

It's the Ring he wants.It's all he cares about. 你不知道魔戒对他的折磨

You have no idea what it did to him...

到现在还在折磨他

...what it's still doing to him.

我想要帮助他

I want to help him, Sam.

为什么?

Why?

因为我必须相信他会变好

Because I have to believehe can come back. 你救不了他的

You can't save him, Mr. Frodo.

你懂个屁?你哈也不懂

What do you know about it?Nothing!

对不起我不知道我是怎么搞的

I'm sorry, Sam. I don't knowwhy I said that. 我知道

I do.

都是因为魔戒

It's the Ring.

你的视线离不开它

You can't take your eyes off it.

我看到你

I've seen you.

你不吃不喝不睡觉

You're not eating. You barely sleep.

它控制了你的心智

It's taken hold of you, Mr. Frodo.

- 你一定要反抗- 我知道我该怎么做

-You have to fight it.-I know what I have to do, Sam. 魔戒被交到我手上

The Ring was entrusted to me.It's my task. 这是我一个人的

Mine! My own!

你听听你自己

Can't you hear yourself?

你知道你听起来像谁吗?

Don't you know who you sound like?

我们要它

We wants it.

我们需要它

We needs it.

我们一定要得到宝贝

Must have the precious.

他们从我们身上把它偷走

They stole it from us.

鬼鬼祟祟的小哈比人

Sneaky little Hobbitses.

奸诈狡猾、虚伪做作

Wicked. Tricksy. False.

不,主人不会这样

No. Not master.

才怪,他最虚伪了

Yes, precious. False.

他们会说谎欺骗你、伤害你

They will cheat you, hurt you, lie!

主人是我的朋友

Master's my friend.

你没有朋友,没有人喜欢你

You don't have any friends.Nobody likes you. 不听,我不听

Not listening. I'm not listening.

你是个骗子和小偷

You're a liar and a thief.

不是

No.

杀人凶手

Murderer.

走开

Go away.

走开?

Go away?

我恨你

I hate you.

I hate you.

没有我哪会有你?咕鲁,咕鲁

Where would you be without me?Gollum. Gollum. 我救了我们

I saved us.

都是我的功劳都是我让我们活下来

It was me. We survived because of me. 我现在不必靠你了

Not anymore.

你说什么?

What did you say?

主人会照顾我们

Master looks after us now.

我们不需要你

We don't need you.

什么?

What?

你走吧

Leave now...

再也别回来

...and never come back.

No.

快走,别再回来

Leave now and never come back.

你走吧,别再回来了

Leave now and never come back!

我们叫他走

We told him to go away.

他就走了,宝贝

And away he goes, precious.

他走了!他走了!

Gone! Gone! Gone!

史麦戈自由了!

Smeagol is free!

你瞧

Look.

你看史麦戈找到什么

Look. See what Smeagol finds?

它们很新鲜

They are young.

肉也很嫩,很好吃哦

They are tender. They are nice.

没错,快吃了它们吧

Yes, they are. Eat them. Eat them!

如果你让他吃下去

You'll make him sick, you will...

只会害他生病

...behaving like that.

兔肉只有一种煮法

There's only one way to eata brace of coneys. 你在干嘛?

What's it doing?

又蠢又肥的哈比人

Stupid, fat Hobbit.

你增蹋了兔肉

It ruins it.

哪里会?根本就没有肉

What's to ruin? There's hardly any meaton them. 如果有洋芋就更棒

What we need is a few good taters.

洋芋是什么东西?

What's taters, precious?

洋芋是什么?

What's taters? Eh?

就是马铃薯

Po-ta-toes.

煮成洋芋泥、跟肉一起炖

Boil them, mash them,stick them in a stew. 或是炸成金黄色的洋芋片配一块酥脆的炸鱼

Lovely, big, golden chipswith a nice piece of fried fish. 就连你都无法抗拒

Even you couldn't say no to that.

我们当然可以抗拒

Oh, yes, we could.

白白地糟蹋一条鲜鱼

Spoil a nice fish.

生鱼才够赞

Give it to us raw...

活蹦乱跳的生鱼

...and wriggling.

你自己吃臭洋芋片吧

You keep nasty chips.

你真是没救

You're hopeless.

佛罗多?

Mr. Frodo?

- 他们是什么人?- 坏蛋

-Who are they?-Wicked Men.

索伦的爪牙

Servants of Sauron.

他们被叫到魔多

They are called to Mordor.

黑暗魔君在集结邪恶大军

The Dark One is gathering all armiesto him. 他很快就会准备好

It won't be long now.He will soon be ready. - 准备做什么?- 展开大战

-Ready to do what?-To make his war.

最后一场大战将让黑暗笼罩大地

The last war that will coverall the world in Shadow. 我们得赶路,来吧,山姆

We've got to get moving. Come on, Sam. 佛罗多

Mr. Frodo.

你看

Look.

那是猛玛

It's an oliphaunt.

老家的人绝对不会相信

No one at home will believe this.

史麦戈?

Smeagol?

我们逗留太久了

We've lingered here too long.

走吧,山姆

Come on, Sam.

住手,我们只是旅人

Wait! We're innocent travelers!

这地方没有旅人只有黑暗魔君的爪牙

There are no travelers in this land.Only servants of the Dark Tower. 我们的旅行必须保密

We are bound to an errand of secrecy.

只要是黑暗魔君敌人就不能阻止我们

Those that claim to oppose the enemywould do well not to hinder us. 敌人?

The enemy?

他一样也把你视为敌人

His sense of duty was no lessthan yours, I deem.

不知道他叫什么名字

You wonder what his name is...

或是来自哪里

...where he came from.

也不知道他是否真的内心邪恶

And if he was really evil at heart.

他到底是为了什么才远离家园前来作战?

What lies or threats led himon this long march from home. 也许他宁愿留下家乡

If he would not rather have stayed there...

过着和平的日子

...in peace.

战争之中无人能律免于难

War will make corpses of us all.

绑住他们的双手

Bind their hands.

没错,女矮人是很少见

It's true,you don't see many Dwarf women.

老实说,她们的长相和声音

And in fact,they are so alike in voice and appearance...

常常被误认为男矮人

...that they're often mistaken for Dwarf men.

因为她们也有胡子

It's the beards.

甚至有人相信

This,in turn,has given rise to the belief...

女矮人根本不存在

...that there are no Dwarf women...

矮人都是从地洞蹦出来的

...and that Dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground... 这当然是无稽之谈

...which is,of course,ridiculous.

我没事,别紧张

It's all right. Nobody panic.

我是故意凸槌的

That was deliberate. It was deliberate.

我有好久没看到我侄女开怀大笑了

I haven't seen my niece smile for a long time.

他父亲的尸体被带回来时她还是个小姑娘

She was a girl when they brought her father back dead.

她父亲被半兽人杀死

Cut down by Orcs.

她看着她母亲悲痛而逝

She watched her mother succumb to grief.

只留下她活在恐惧中还要照顾她的国王

Then she was left alone,to tend her king in growing fear.

她必须服侍一个应该视她如己出的顽固老人

Doomed to wait upon an old man who should have loved her as a father. 金雳

Gimli.

我不饿

No,I couldn't

我真的不饿

I really couldn't.

我煮了一锅炖肉

I made some stew.

虽然不多,但是还很烫

It isn't much,but it's hot.

谢谢你

Thank you.

- 很好吃- 真的吗?

-It's good. -Really?

我叔叔跟我说了一件匪夷所思的事

My uncle told me a strange thing.

他说你曾跟我祖父塞哲尔并肩作战

He said that you rode to war with Thengel,my grandfather.

他一定是搞错了

But he must be mistaken.

希优顿王的记性很好当时他还只是个小孩子

King Theoden has a good memory. He was only a small child at the time. 那你至少有六十岁了

Then you must be at least .

七十岁?

Seventy?

你不可能有八十岁了

But you cannot be !

八十七岁

Eighty-seven.

你是登丹人

You are one of the Dunedain.

努曼诺尔人的后裔你们比别人都长寿

A descendant of Numenor,blessed with long life. 听说你们这种人已经消失成为传奇人物

It was said that your race had passed into legend. 我们这种人所剩不多

There are few of us left.

北方王国早已被毁灭

The Northern Kingdom was destroyed long ago. 很遗憾,请多吃一点

I'm sorry. Please,eat.

暮星的光芒不会减弱

The light of the Evenstar does not wax and wane. 我想要给谁就给谁

It is mine to give to whom I will.

就像我的心一样

Like my heart.

快睡吧

Go to sleep.

我已经睡着了

I am asleep.

这只是一场梦

This is a dream.

那么这一定是美梦

Then it is a good dream.

睡吧

Sleep.

你曾告诉我

这一天会来到

这不是结束,而是开始

你一定要跟佛罗多去

这是你要走的路

我看不见我要走的路

你要走的路已经在你眼前

你不能犹豫不定

亚玫

Arwen....

如果你什么都不相信

那就相信真心

相信我们俩

她在哪里?

Where is she?

给你那枚宝石的女人?

The woman who gave you that jewel.

我们的时代结束了

Our time here is ending.

亚玫也要离开

Arwen's time is ending.

让她走吧

Let her go.

让她坐船前往西方

Let her take the ship into the west.

让她带着对你的爱到海外仙境

Let her bear away her love for you to the Undying Lands. 她对你的爱将永远常青

There it will be ever green.

但是她只有回忆

But never more than memory.

我不会让我女儿留下来等死

I will not leave my daughter here to die.

- 她是心存希望才会留下来- 她是为了你才留下来 -She stays because she still has hope. -She stays for you. 她应该跟她的族人在一起

She belongs with her people.

你连道别都不肯就要走?

你以为你能趁天刚破晓就这样悄悄溜走? 我上了战场就不会回来

你低估了自己的实力

你一定会回来

我的意思不是在战场上战死

那么你是什么意思?

你有机会过另一种生活

远离战争、伤痛和绝望

你为什么要我走?

Why are you saying this?

我是凡人,你是精灵

I am mortal. You are Elf-kind.

这只是一场梦

It was a dream,Arwen.

一场美梦

Nothing more.

我不相信你的话

I don't believe you.

这属于你

This belongs to you.

这是送你的礼物

It was a gift.

留着它

Keep it.

大人?

My lord?

她要跟其他的精灵坐船到海外仙境

She is sailing to the Undying Lands with all that is left of her kin. 怎么了?

What is it?

- 哈玛?- 我不确定

-Hama? -I'm not sure.

座狼

Wargs!

他是斥候

A scout!

- 怎么了?那是什么?- 狼骑士,我们受到攻击

-What is it? What do you see? -Warg! We're under attack! 快把他们带走

Get them out of here!

骑士全都到前锋

All riders to the head of the column.

快让我上去,我也是骑士

Come on. Get me up here. I'm a rider.

快点

Come on!

你快带人民到圣盔谷,快去

You must lead the people to Helm's Deep,and make haste. - 我可以作战- 不行

-I can fight. -No!

你要为了我带他们走

You must do this,for me.

跟我来

Follow me!

- 前进,我是说向前冲- 快到低地

-Forward. I mean,charge forward. -Make for the lower ground! - 很好,快呀- 聚在一起

-That's it! Go on! -Stay together!

快来领死吧

Bring your pretty face to my ax.

那一只算我的

That one counts as mine!

臭东西

Stinking creature.

亚拉冈

Aragorn!

亚拉冈?

Aragorn?

快说他怎么了我就让你死得痛快

Tell me what happened and I will ease your passing. 他…

He's...

…死了

...dead.

他跌下悬崖

He took a little tumble off the cliff.

你说谎

You lie.

把伤者放到马背上

Get the wounded on horses.

艾辛格的座狼会再回来

The wolves of lsengard will return.

把死者留下来

Leave the dead.

来吧

Come.

- 终于到了- 圣盔谷

-At last! -Helm's Deep.

到了,圣盔谷

There it is,Helm's Deep.

我们安全了

We're safe!

我们安全了,王女

We're safe,my lady.

谢谢你

Thank you.

- 妈妈- 伊欧参!

-Mama! -Eothain!

斐黛!

Freda!

- 其它的呢?- 我们只抢救了这么多

-Where is the rest? -This is all we could save,my lady. 带到山洞

Take it to the caves.

迎接国王

Make way for the king.

迎接希优顿,迎接骠骑王

Make way for Theoden. Make way for the king.

好少人,回来的人好少

So few. So few of you have returned.

我们的人民安全了

Our people are safe.

但是却牺牲很多条人命

We have paid for it with many lives.

王女

My lady.

亚拉冈大人

Lord Aragorn...

他人呢?

...where is he?

他不在了

He fell.

在城墙后方派重兵驻守

Draw all our forces behind the wall.

挡住城门,派哨兵守住城池

Bar the gate. And set a watch on the surround.

不能打仗的人怎么办?女人和小孩?

What of those who cannot fight,my lord? The women and children? 带他们进入洞穴

Get them into the caves.

萨鲁曼别想攻下这座铜墙铁壁

Saruman's arm will have grown long indeed if he thinks he can reach us here. 圣盔谷只有一个弱点

Helm's Deep has one weakness.

它的外墙是巨石砌成

Its outer wall is solid rock...

但是它的基座有一条渠道

...but for a small culvert at its base...

只比排水管大一点

... which is little more than a drain.

这行不通火怎么烧得了石头?

How? How can fire undo stone?

你要用什么方法摧毁城墙?

What kind of device could bring down the wall?

只要能攻下城墙圣盔谷就会瓦解

If the wall is breached,Helm's Deep will fall.

就算能攻下城墙还要有几千名士兵

Even if it is breached,it would take a number beyond reckoning... 才攻得进去

...thousands,to storm the Keep.

成千上万名士兵

Tens of thousands.

大人,我们没有这种大军

But,my lord,there is no such force.

一股新势力崛起

A new power is rising.

它即将获得胜利

Its victory is at hand.

今晚

This night...

洛汗人的鲜血将染红大地

...the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan! 向圣盔谷进攻

March to Helm's Deep!

不能留下活口

Leave none alive!

开战了!

To war!

人类将看不到明天的曙光

There will be no dawn for Men.

南方有烟硝升起

Look. There's smoke to the south.

最近艾辛格那个方向

There is always smoke rising...

一直有烟硝升起

...from lsengard these days.

艾辛格?

Isengard?

很久以前

There was a time...

萨鲁曼会来我的森林漫步

...when Saruman would walk in my woods. 但是现在他却满脑子都是钢铁

But now he has a mind of metal...

还有铁轮

...and wheels.

他对大自然不再感兴趣

He no longer cares for growing things.

那是什么?

What is it?

萨鲁曼的大军

It's Saruman's army.

开战了

The war has started.

愿主神保佑你

May the grace of the Valar protect you.

布里哥

Brego.

亚玫

Arwen.

你该走了

船要开往瓦林诺去吧,现在还来得及

我做了决定

I have made my choice.

他不会回来了

He is not coming back.

已经没有希望你为何还要留恋?

Why do you linger here when there is no hope? 还有一线希望

There is still hope.

就算亚拉冈活下来你们还是会分开

If Aragorn survives this war,you will still be parted. 就算亚拉冈打败索伦成为人皇

If Sauron is defeated and Aragorn made king... 而你的愿望也都实现

...and all that you hope for comes true...

他还是逃不了死亡的命运

...you will still have to taste the bitterness of mortality. 不管是战死或是老死

Whether by the sword or the slow decay of time... 亚拉冈都难逃一死

...Aragorn will die.

你将得不到安慰

And there will be no comfort for you...

永远为他的死伤心难过

...no comfort to ease the pain of his passing. 他死了以后

He will come to death...

身为人皇的英勇形象

...an image of the splendor of the kings of Men... 将留在世人心中永不磨灭

...in glory undimmed before the breaking of the world. 但是你,我的爱女

But you,my daughter...

你将活在恒久不变的黑暗中

...you will linger on in darkness and in doubt... 就像没有星光的冬夜

...as nightfall in winter that comes without a star. 你将满怀伤悲

Here you will dwell...

住在一天一天干桔的老树下

...bound to your grief under the fade ing trees... 直到世界改变

... until all the world is changed...

你也虚度了你漫长的一生

...and the long years of your life are utterly spent. 亚玫

Arwen.

你在这儿什么也没有

There is nothing for you here...

只有死亡

...only death.

难道你不爱我吗?

我爱你,父亲

敌人的力量越来越强大

The power of the enemy is growing.

索伦将利用他的傀儡萨鲁曼

Sauron will use his puppet,Saruman... 消灭洛汗人民

... to destroy the people of Rohan.

艾辛格的邪恶大军出动了

Isengard has been unleashed.

索伦的邪眼把目标转向刚铎

The Eye of Sauron now turns to Gondor... 人类最后的自由国土

... the last free kingdom of Men.

他将迅雷不及掩耳地进攻刚铎

His war on this country will come swiftly. 他感到魔戒离他很近

He senses the Ring is close.

魔戒持有者的意志越来越薄弱

The strength of the Ring-bearer is failing. 佛罗多的内心深处知道

In his heart,Frodo begins to understand... 这场旅程将夺去他的生命

...the quest will claim his life.

你很清楚

You know this.

你也预见到了

You have foreseen it.

这是我们必须冒的险

It is the risk we all took.

当邪恶力量聚集魔戒的意志力就会加强

In the gathering dark,the will of the Ring grows strong.

它一心一意想回到人类手上

It works hard now to find its way back into the hands of Men. 因为人类很容易受到它的诱惑

Men,who are so easily seduced by its power.

年轻的刚铎将军只要伸出手

The young captain of Gondor has but to extend his hand... 将魔戒占为己有中土世界就会沦陷

... take the Ring for his own,and the world will fall.

就快了

It is close now.

它就快成功了

So close to achieving its goal.

索伦即将奴役世上所有生物

For Sauron will have dominion over all life on this Earth...

甚至带来中土世界的灭亡

... even unto to the ending of the world.

精灵的时代…

The time of the Elves...

…已经结束了

...is over.

我们该让中土世界自生自灭?

Do we leave Middle-earth to its fate?

或是让他们孤军奋战吗?

Do we let them stand alone?

有什么消息?

What news?

我们的探子报告萨鲁曼向洛汗国进攻

Our scouts report Saruman has attacked Rohan.

希优顿率领人民逃到圣盔谷

Theoden's people have fled to Helm's Deep.

我们必须守住边境,法拉墨半兽人在蠢蠢欲动

But we must look to our own borders. Faramir,Orcs are on the move. 索伦在召募大军

Sauron is marshaling an army.

野人部落和南蛮族聚集在黑门

Easterlings and Southrons are at the Black Gate.

- 有多少?- 几千人,每天都增加

-How many? -Some thousands. More come every day.

- 谁驻守在北边河流?- 奥斯吉力亚斯的五百名精兵

-Who's covering the river to the north? -We pulled men at Osgiliath. 要是受到攻击绝对抵挡不了

If their city is attacked,we won't hold it.

萨鲁曼从艾辛格发动攻势

Saruman attacks from lsengard.

索伦则从魔多进攻

Sauron from Mordor.

人类将受到两面夹攻

The fight will come to Men on both fronts.

刚铎势单力薄

Gondor is weak.

索伦很快就会打过来

Sauron will strike us soon.

他会全力进攻

And he will strike hard.

他知道我们现在无力抵挡

He knows now we do not have the strength to repel him. 我的手下说你们是半兽人间谍

My men tell me that you are Orc spies.

间谍?有没有搞错?

Spies? Now wait just a minute.

你们不是间谍是什么?

Well,if you're not spies,then who are you?

快说

Speak.

我们是夏尔来的哈比人

We are Hobbits of the Shire.

我的名字是佛罗多巴金斯这是山姆卫斯詹吉

Frodo Baggins is my name,and this is Samwise Gamgee. 你的保镳吗?

Your bodyguard?

他的园丁

His gardener.

你们那个鬼鬼祟祟的朋友呢?

And where is your skulking friend?

滑不溜丢的小子

That gangrel creature.

那个丑八怪

He had an ill-favored look.

没有别人

There was no other.

我们跟七个同伴从端文戴尔出发

We set out from Rivendell with seven companions. 在摩瑞亚失去一名同伴

One we lost in Moria...

其中有两个也是哈比人

...two were my kin...

还有一个矮人、一个精灵和两个人类

...a Dwarf there was also. And an Elf and two Men.

亚拉松之子亚拉冈和刚铎人波罗莫

Aragorn,son of Arathorn,and Boromir of Gondor.

你是波罗莫的朋友?

You're a friend of Boromir?

Yes.

至少我是这么想

For my part.

那么你知道他死了一定会很难过

It will grieve you then to learn that he is dead.

死了?

Dead?

怎么会?几时?

How? When?

你是他的同伴我倒希望你能告诉我

As one of his companions,I'd hoped you would tell me. 如果波罗莫出了事我希望你能告诉我们

If something has happened to Boromir,we would have you tell us. 六天前他的号角被冲到河岸

His horn washed up upon the riverbank,about six days past. 号角被砍成两半

It was cloven in two.

但是我很清楚他已经死了

But more than this,I know it in my heart.

他是我的兄长

He was my brother.

波罗莫

Boromir!

波罗莫

Boromir!

这座城市曾是我们王国的骄傲

This city was once the jewel of our kingdom.

充满光明、美和音乐的地方

A place of light and beauty and music.

它将恢复它的辉煌

And so it shall be once more!

我要告诉魔多的邪恶大军

Let the armies of Mordor know this:

我们人民的土地将不再落入敌人手中

Never again will the land of my people fall into enemy hands. 奥斯吉力亚斯城又重回刚铎人民怀抱

This city of Osgiliath has been reclaimed for Gondor!

- 刚铎万岁- 刚铎万岁

-For Gondor! -For Gondor!

-For Gondor! -For Gondor!

很棒的演讲,简单扼要

Good speech. Nice and short.

这样才有更多时间喝酒

Leaves more time for drinking!

拿出啤酒,弟兄们口渴了

Break out the ale! These men are thirsty!

小弟,记住今天

Remember today,little brother.

今天很美好

Today,life is good.

怎么了?

What?

他来了

He's here.

他不能让我们清静一下吗?

One moment of peace,can he not give us that?

他在哪里?

Where is he?

刚铎最英勇的战士在哪袒?我的长子在哪袒? Where is Gondor's finest? Where's my first-born? 父亲

Father!

他们说你几乎是一夫当关亲手把所有敌人歼灭

They say you vanquished the enemy almost single-handedly. 那是夸大其词胜利也属于法拉墨

They exaggerate. The victory belongs to Faramir also. 要不是他这座城市就不会被毁灭

But for Faramir,this city would still be standing.

我不是命令你保护这座城吗?

Were you not entrusted to protect it?

我誓死保护它但是我们寡不敌众

I would have done,but our numbers were too few. 这都是藉口

Oh,too few.

你让敌人直驱而入就这样把城攻下来

You let the enemy walk in and take it on a whim. 你老是丢我的脸

Always you cast a poor reflection on me.

我不是故意的

That is not my intent.

他拼了命为你奋战你却不给他一点肯定

You give him no credit,and yet he tries to do your will.

- 他很敬爱你- 别替法拉墨说好话

-He loves you,Father. -Do not trouble me with Faramir...

他一点都没有用

...I know his uses,and they are few.

我们有更要紧的事要谈

We have more urgent things to speak of.

瑞文戴尔的爱隆王召集会议

Elrond of Rivendell has called a meeting.

他没说原因但是我也猜得出来

He will not say why,but I have guessed its purpose.

传言敌人的利器被找到了

It is rumored that the weapon of the enemy has been found. 至尊魔戒

The One Ring.

- 埃西铎的魔戒- 它落入精灵的手中

-lsildur's Bane. -lt has fallen into the hands of the Elves.

大家都想争夺它人类、矮人、巫师

Everyone will try to claim it: Men,Dwarves,wizards.

我们必须阻止他们刚铎一定要得到至尊魔戒

We cannot let that happen. This thing must come to Gondor. - 刚铎- 很危险,我知道

-Gondor. -It's dangerous,I know.

意志不坚定的人会受到魔戒蛊惑

Ever the Ring will seek to corrupt the hearts of lesser Men.

但是你很坚强我们急迫需要它

But you,you are strong. And our need is great.

我们为了捍卫中土世界抛头颅洒热血,牺牲无数人命

It is our blood which is being spilled,our people who are dying. 索伦的时间充裕他正在集结邪恶大军

Sauron is biding his time. He's massing fresh armies.

他一定会再回来

He will return.

到时候我们就无力抵挡

And when he does,we will be powerless to stop him.

你一定要去

You must go.

把这个强大的礼物带回来给我

Bring me back this mighty gift.

不,我要跟人民并肩作战我不要去瑞文戴尔

No. My place is here with my people. Not in Rivendell.

- 你连自己父亲的话都不听?- 如果你要派人去瑞文戴尔

-Would you deny your own father? -lf there is need to go to Rivendell... - 那就派我去吧- 你?

-...send me in his stead. -You?

我知道了

Oh,I see.

刚铎将军法拉墨想要证明他的能力

A chance for Faramir,captain of Gondor,to show his quality. 想都别想

I think not.

只有你兄长能完成这项任务

I trust this mission only to your brother.

他绝对不会让我失望

The one who will not fail me.

小弟,你要记住今天

Remember today,little brother.

法拉墨将军

Captain Faramir!

我们找到另一个家伙

We found the third one.

你跟我走,来吧

You must come with me. Now.

下面

Down there.

谁敢闯进禁忌之池格杀勿论

To enter the Forbidden Pool bears the penalty of death. 他们在等我的命令

They wait for my command.

我该下令吗?

Shall I shoot?

池塘的水好清凉

The rock and pool Is nice and cool

池塘的鱼好甘甜

So juicy sweet

我唯一的愿望就是抓到

Our only wish To catch a fish

甘甜的鱼儿

So juicy sweet

慢着

Wait.

这个生物对我有义务

This creature is bound to me.

我对他也有责任

And I to him.

他是我们的向导

He is our guide.

求求你

Please...

让我下去找他

...Iet me go down to him.

史麦戈

Smeagol.

主人在这儿

Master is here.

来,史麦戈

Come,Smeagol.

相信主人,来吧

Trust master. Come.

我们一定要走吗?

We must go now?

史麦戈,你要相信主人

Smeagol,you must trust master.

跟我来

Follow me. Come on.

来呀

Come.

来,史麦戈

Come,Smeagol.

史麦戈乖,很好

Nice Smeagol. That's it.

来呀

Come on.

别伤害他

Don't hurt him!

别挣扎,听我说

Smeagol,don't struggle. Smeagol,listen to me. 主人

Master!

够了

That's enough.

你要带他们去哪袒?

Where are you leading them?

快回答

Answer me.

史麦戈

Smeagol.

你为什么要哭,史麦戈?

Why does it cry,Smeagol?

坏人伤害我们

Cruel Men hurts us.

主人骗了我们

Master tricksed us.

他当然骗了我们 Of course he did.

我就跟你说他很奸诈 I told you he was tricksy. 我跟你说他很虚伪 I told you he was false. 主人是朋友

Master is our friend. 我们的朋友

Our friend.

主人出卖了我们 Master betrayed us. 不,这不关你事 No. Not its business. 别管我们

Leave us alone! 臭哈比人

Filthy little Hobbitses! 他们偷走我们的东西 They stole it from us! 不,不

No. No.

他们偷走什么? What did they steal? 我的宝贝

My precious!

我们一定要逃走

We have to get out of here. 你快走吧

You go. Go,now. 你可以逃走

You can do it.

快用魔戒,佛罗多 Use the Ring,Mr. Frodo. 就这么一次

Just this once.

戴上它

Put it on.

消失不见

Disappear.

不行

I can't.

你说的对

You were right,Sam.

你试着告诉我,但是…

You tried to tell me but....

对不起

I'm sorry.

魔戒控制了我

The Ring's taking me,Sam.

我一戴上魔戒…

If I put it on...

…他就会找到我

...he'll find me.

他就会看到我

He'll see.

佛罗多

Mr. Frodo....

原来这就是所有谜团的解答

So this is the answer to all the riddles. 我在荒郊野外找到你们

Here in the Wild I have you...

两个半身人

...two Halflings...

我有一群忠心的部下

...and a host of men at my call.

至尊魔戒也垂手可得

The Ring of Power within my grasp. 我这刚铎大将法拉墨

A chance for Faramir,captain of Gondor... 将证明自己的能力

...to show his quality.

不!

No!

住手

Stop it!

放了他吧

Leave him alone.

你不明白吗?

Don't you understand?

他一定要摧毁它

He's got to destroy it!

所以我们才要去魔多

That's where we're going,into Mordor. 把它丢进末日火山烈焰

To the Mountain of Fire!

奥斯吉力亚斯受到攻击他们请你调派援兵

Osgiliath is under attack. They call for reinforcements.

求求你,他身负重担

Please. It's such a burden.

你不肯帮他吗?

Will you not help him?

将军?

Captain?

准备出发

Prepare to leave.

魔戒将被带到刚铎

The Ring will go to Gondor.

- 他还活着- 他人呢?

-He's alive! -Where is he? Where is he?

让开,我要宰了他

Get out of the way! I'm going to kill him! 你是我见过最幸运、最机智

You are the luckiest,the canniest...

也是最不怕死的家伙

...and the most reckless man I ever knew. 谢天谢地

Bless you,laddie.

金雳,国王呢?

Gimli,where is the king?

你迟到了

你看起来好惨

You look terrible.

一支大军?

A great host,you say?

- 艾辛格大军倾巢而出- 多少人?

-All lsengard is emptied. -How many?

至少有一万人

Ten thousand strong at least.

一万人?

Ten thousand?

这支大军只有一个目的

It is an army bred for a single purpose:

摧毁人类世界

To destroy the world of Men.

他们入夜就会攻到

They will be here by nightfall.

让他们来吧

Let them come!

让每个士兵和壮丁佩带武器

I want every man and strong lad able to bear arms... 今晚准备迎敌

...to be ready for battle by nightfall.

我们在上面守住通道和城门

We will cover the causeway and the gate from above.

没有人攻得下深溪墙

No army has ever breached the Deeping Wall...

或是攻进号角堡

...or set foot inside the Hornburg!

这些可不是低能的半兽人

This is no rabble of mindless Orcs.

他们是强兽人

These are Uruk-hai.

骁勇善战、武器精良

Their armour is thick and their shields broad.

我身经百战,矮人先生

I have fought many wars,Master Dwarf.

我知道该怎么防卫我的堡垒

I know how to defend my own keep.

这座碉堡可以说是滴水不漏

They will break upon this fortress like water on rock.

萨鲁曼大军会烧杀掳掠这种事我常见

Saruman's hordes will pillage and burn. We've seen it before. 但是农作物可以再耕种

Crops can be resown...

家园可以再重建

...homes rebuilt.

我们在这座铜墙铁壁

Within these walls...

撑得绝对比他们久

...we will outlast them.

他们不是来烧杀掳掠的

They do not come to destroy Rohan's crops or villages. 他们是来把洛汗人赶尽杀绝

They come to destroy its people...

连一个小孩也不放过

...down to the last child.

你要我怎么办?

What would you have me do?

看看这些人

Look at my men.

他们就快失去勇气

Their courage hangs by a thread.

如果我们非死不可我也要他们奋战到底

If this is to be our end,then I would have them make such an end... 好让世人永远记得

...as to be worthy of remembrance.

派出骑士,王上

Send out riders,my lord.

你一定要去搬救兵

You must call for aid.

谁会来救我们?

And who will come?

精灵?

Elves?

矮人?

Dwarves?

我们不像你有那么多朋友

We are not so lucky in our friends as you.

古老的同盟早已瓦解

The old alliances are dead.

- 刚铎会派出救兵- 刚铎?

-Gondor will answer. -Gondor?!

西谷沦陷时他们在哪袒?

Where was Gondor when the Westfold fell?!

我们被敌人围攻时他们在哪袒?

Where was Gondor when our enemies closed in around us?! 刚铎

Where was Gon--?

不,亚拉冈

No,my Lord Aragorn...

我们只能孤军奋战

...we are alone.

把女人小孩带进洞穴

Get the women and children into the caves.

我们需要时间准备

We need more time to lay provisions--

没时间了,开战了

There is no time. War is upon us.

封锁大门

Secure the gate.

我们树人不插手

We Ents have not troubled...

人类和巫师的战争

...about the wars of Men and wizards...

已经有好久了

...for a very long time.

但是现在要发生的事

But now,something is about to happen...

也有好长一段时间

...that has not happened...

没有发生过

...for an age.

树人会议

Entmoot.

那是什么?

What's that?

那是一种集会

'Tis a gathering.

什么的集会?

A gathering of what?

山毛榉、橡树

Beech. Oak.

栗树、白杨树

Chestnut. Ash.

很好,很好

Good. Good. Good.

很多树人都来了

Many have come.

我们必须决定树人

Now we must decide if the Ents...

该不该参战

...will go to war.

撤退,快进洞穴

Move back! Move to the caves!

大伙儿,快点

Come on,people! Quickly,now!

我们把物资堆在墙边

We'll place the reserves along the wall.

它们可以用来支撑拱门

They can support the archers from above the gate.

亚拉冈,你一定要休息

Aragorn,you must rest.

你半死不活的没有用

You're no use to us half alive.

亚拉冈

Aragorn!

我要带老弱妇孺躲进山洞

I'm to be sent with the women into the caves.

这是很重要的任务

That is an honorable charge.

你要照顾小孩士兵回来替他们准备食粮

To mind the children,to find food and bedding when the men return. 那有什么值得骄傲的?

What renown is there in that?

以后还会有需要你挺身而出的时候

My lady,a time may come for valor without renown.

当敌人攻破最后防线你的人民该听谁的指挥?

Who then will your people look to in the last defense? - 让我和你并肩作战- 我没有权力下这个命令

-Let me stand at your side. -lt is not in my power to command it. 你不必下令他们就肯留下来

You do not command the others to stay!

他们不愿离开你所以才跟你并肩作战

They fight beside you because they would not be parted from you. 因为他们爱你

Because they love you.

对不起

I'm sorry.

农夫、蹄铁匠、马僮

Farmers,farriers,stable boys.

这些人都不是士兵

These are no soldiers.

- 大多数都太老了- 或是太年轻

-Most have seen too many winters. -Or too few.

看看他们,他们被吓坏了

Look at them. They're frightened.

从他们的眼神就看得出来

I can see it in their eyes.

当然了

他们只有三百人却要对抗一万大军

在这袒总比留在伊多拉斯来得安全

他们毫无胜算

他们全都会丧命

Then I shall die as one of them!

那么我也要跟着一起死

让他去吧

Let him go,lad.

让他去

Let him be.

会使剑的人都去领武器了

Every villager able to wield a sword has been sent to the armoury. 王上?

My lord?

加姆林,我是谁?

Who am l,Gamling?

您是我们的国王

You are our king,sire.

你相信你的国王吗?

And do you trust your king?

王上,无论死活

Your men,my lord...

您的士兵都将追随您奋战到底

...will follow you to whatever end. 无论死活

To whatever end.

剽悍的战马和骑士在哪袒?

Where is the horse and the rider? 胜利的号角在哪袒?

Where is the horn that was blowing? 它们就像落在高山的雨滴

They have passed like rain on the mountains. 或是佛过草原的微风早就消失

Like wind in the meadow.

昔日的荣耀就像太阳西下

The days have gone down in the West... 黯然消失在山后

...behind the hills...

被黑暗笼罩

...into Shadow.

怎么会变成这样?

How did it come to this?

过了好几个小时

It's been going for hours.

他们早就应该做了决定

They must have decided something by now. 决定?才没有

Decided? No.

我们才刚向大家…

We only just finished saying...

…道完早安

...good morning.

可是现在已经是晚上了

But it's nighttime already.

你们怎么这么慢?

You can't take forever.

别心急

Don't be hasty.

我们没有时间了

We're running out of time!

快走,快到外墙

Move! Move to the outer wall.

把剑给我

Give me your sword.

你叫什么?

What is your name?

哈拉斯,哈玛之子

Haleth,son of Hama,my lord.

大家都说我们活不过今晚

The men are saying we will not live out the night. 他们都说没有希望了

They say that it is hopeless.

这是把好剑

This is a good sword.

哈玛之子哈拉斯

Haleth,son of Hama...

永远都有希望

...there is always hope.

我们一直都相信你你也没让我们失望

We have trusted you this far. You have not led us astray. 原谅我

Forgive me.

我不该绝望

I was wrong to despair.

没什么好原谅的

还有时间我得改改这身锁子甲

We had time,I'd get this adjusted.

胸口这边有点紧

It's a little tight across the chest.

那不是半兽人的号角

That is no Orc horn.

快去叫国王

Send for the king.

- 打开城门- 开城门

-Open the gate! -Open up the gate!

这怎么可能?

How is this possible?

我带来瑞文戴尔爱隆王的信息

I bring word from Elrond of Rivendell.

精灵和人类曾经结为同盟

An alliance once existed between Elves and Men. 我们在很久以前曾经并肩作战

Long ago we fought and died together.

我们要来帮助你们

We come to honor that allegiance.

欢迎你们

You are most welcome.

我们很荣幸再跟人类并肩作战

We are proud to fightalongside Men once more.

你挑的什么烂位置嘛

You could have picked a better spot.

不管你的运气有多好都希望你能撑过今晚

Well, lad, whatever luck you live by,let's hope it lasts the night. 你的朋友都在这袒

Your friends are with you, Aragorn.

希望他们熬得过今晚

Let's hope they last the night.

别对敌人心存怜悯

因为他们不会手下留情

- 外面发生什么事?- 你要我形容给你听

-What's happening out there?-Shall I describe it to you? 还是替你找垫脚箱?

Or would you like me to find you a box?

稳住

开战了

So it begins.

准备发射

他们的盔甲有罩门

脖子和手腕

放箭

有没有射中?

Did they hit anything?

连珠箭

Give them a volley.

- 射箭!- 射箭!

-Fire!-Fire!

把他们送来领死吧

Send them to me! Come on!

梯子!

Good!

很好

迎敌!迎敌!

Swords! Swords!

勒苟拉斯,我痛宰了两个

Legolas! Two already!

我杀了十七个了

I'm on !

我不能让尖耳朵赢过我

I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!

十九个

Nineteen!

梅里

Merry.

我们同意了

We have just agreed.

同意什么?

Yes?

我在树人会议上提到你们

I have told your names to the Entmoot...

我们都同意

...and we have agreed...

你们不是半兽人

...you are not Orcs.

那真是好消息

Well, that's good news.

萨鲁曼呢?你们对他有什么决定?

And what about Saruman?Have you come to a decision about him? 别急,梅里雅达克

Now, don't be hasty, Master Meriadoc.

别急?

Hasty?

我们的朋友在打仗

Our friends are out there.

他们需要帮忙他们不能孤军奋战

They need our help. They cannotfight this war on their own. 打仗?没错

War? Yes.

战争是影响了大家

It affects us all.

包括树木、树根和树枝

Tree, root and twig.

不过你要了解,小哈比人

But you must understand, young Hobbit...

用古树人语说话

...it takes a long time...

要花很长的时间

...to say anything in Old Entish...

我们从来都不说话

...and we never say anything...

除非是要花很长的时间

...unless it is worth taking...

才能说完的话

...a long time to say.

十七、十八

Seventeen! Eighteen!

十九

Nineteen!

二十

Twenty!

二十一

Twenty-one!

快射箭

Causeway!

就这样吗?

Is this it?

你就只有这点能耐吗萨鲁曼?

Is this is all you can conjure, Saruman?

快把他射倒

杀了他

挡住城门

Brace the gate!

挡住他们,死守住

Hold them! Stand firm!

亚拉冈

Aragorn!

金雳

Gimli!

冲啊

树人无法力挽狂澜

The Ents cannot hold back this storm.

我们只能像以前一样逆来顺受

We must weather such thingsas we have always done. 你们怎么能这么决定?

How can that be your decision?!

这不是我们的战争

This is not our war.

可是你们也属于这世界

But you're part of this world!

不是吗?

Aren't you?!

你一定要帮忙

You must help. Please.

你一定要想想办法

You must do something.

梅里,你很年轻也很勇敢

You are young and brave, Master Merry.

但是你的旅程已经结束了

But your part in this tale is over.

回去你的家园

Go back to your home.

也许树须说的对

Maybe Treebeard's right.

我们也无能为力

We don't belong here, Merry.

我们太渺小了

It's too big for us.

我们能做什么呢?

What can we do in the end?

我们还有夏尔

We've got the Shire.

也许我们应该回家

Maybe we should go home.

艾辛格的战火会蔓延

The fires of lsengard will spread...

塔克镇和雄鹿地树林也会燃烧

...and the woods of Tuckboroughand Buckland will burn. 最后

And....

大自然和善良老百姓都会消失

And all that was once green and goodin this world will be gone. 夏尔也会毁于一旦

There won't be a Shire, Pippin.

亚拉冈

Aragorn!

撤退到圣盔谷

Fall back to the Keep!

叫他们撤退

Get your men out of there!

退到圣盔谷

撤退到圣盔谷

哈尔达!

Haldir!

退到圣盔谷

你们干嘛停下来?

What are you doing?What are you stopping for?

哈尔达!

Haldir!

挡住城门

Brace the gate!

快挡住

Hold them!

赶到大门,快拔剑

To the gate. Draw your swords! 让开

Make way!

我们抵挡不了多久

We cannot hold much longer! - 挡住他们- 你要多久?

-Hold them!-How long do you need? 你们能撑多久就多久

As long as you can give me.

金雳

Gimli!

用木头挡住

Timbers!

挡住城门

Brace the gate!

来吧,我们能干掉他们

Come on. We can take them. 太远了

It's a long way.

把我丢过去

Toss me.

- 什么?- 我跳不过去

-What?-I cannot jump the distance! 把我丢过去

You'll have to toss me!

别跟精灵小子说

Don't tell the Elf.

我会守口如瓶

Not a word.

撑住城门

Shore up the door!

- 让开- 跟我来

-Make way!-Follow me to the barricade. 小心

Watch our backs!

- 这儿再来一根- 高一点

-Throw another one over here!-Higher! 快撑住

Hold fast the gate!

金雳、亚拉冈,快走!

Gimli! Aragorn!Get out of there! 亚拉冈!

Aragorn!

叫大家撤退

Pull everybody back.

叫他们回来

Pull them back.

撤退!

Fall back!

Fall back!

他们攻进来了

They have broken through!

城门被攻陷,快撒退

The castle is breached. Retreat!

- 撒退- 撒退

-Fall back!-Retreat!

快把他们带进去

Hurry! Inside. Get them inside!

进去碉堡

Into the Keep!

我把你们带到森林西边

I will leave you at the western bordersof the forest. 你们往北走就可以回到家

You can make your way northto your homeland from there. 等等,停下来

Wait! Stop!

停下来

Stop!

转回去

Turn around.

- 掉头回去,带我们到南边- 南边?

-Turn around. Take us south.-South?

那是去艾辛格的路

But that will lead you past lsengard.

没错

Yes. Exactly.

我们可以悄悄越过萨鲁曼

If we go south, we can slippast Saruman unnoticed. 越危险的地方越安全

The closer we are to danger,the farther we are from harm. 他一定料想不到

It's the last thing he'll expect.

这没有道理

That doesn't make sense to me.

不过…

But then...

…你们的个子是很小

...you are very small.

也许你说的对

Perhaps you're right.

那就往南吧

South it is, then.

抓紧了,小哈比人

Hold on, little Shirelings.

我一向都喜欢往南走

I always like going south.

就好像下坡一样

Somehow it feels like going downhill.

你疯啦?我们会被逮到

Are you mad? We'll be caught.

才不会

No, we won't.

这次不会

Not this time.

你看

Look!

奥斯吉力亚斯在燃烧

Osgiliath burns!

魔多大军攻来了

Mordor has come.

魔戒也救不了刚铎

The Ring will not save Gondor.

它只有毁灭的力量

It has only the power to destroy.

求求你

Please...

让我走

...Iet me go.

快点

Hurry.

法拉墨

Faramir!

你一定要让我走

You must let me go!

那一家子的小田鼠

And those little family of field mice...

爬到我身上把我弄得好痒

...that climb up sometimes,and they tickle me awfully. 它们老是爬到…

They're always trying to get somewherewhere they.... 这些树有很多是我的朋友

Many of these trees were my friends.

他们还是种子我就认识他们

Creatures I had knownfrom nut and acorn.

很遗憾,树须

I'm sorry, Treebeard.

他们有自己的声音

They had voices of their own.

萨鲁曼

Saruman.

一个巫师不该这么做

A wizard should know better!

不管是精灵语

There is no curse in Elvish...

树人语或是人类的语言

...Entish or the tongues of Men...

都没有更强烈的字眼来诅咒他

...for this treachery.

你看,那些树在移动

Look! The trees! They're moving!

他们要去哪儿?

Where are they going?

他们要去对付半兽人

They have business with the Orcs.

我今晚要用巨石和岩石

My business is with lsengard tonight...

摧毁艾辛格

...with rock and stone.

好耶

Yes.

来吧,朋友们

Come, my friends.

树人要开战了

The Ents are going to war.

我们很可能…

It is likely...

…会走向灭亡之路

...that we go to our doom.

这是树人…

Last march...

…最后的一役

...of the Ents.

半兽人占领了东岸他们的数量太多

Faramir! Orcs have taken the easternshore. Their numbers are too great. 到晚上我们就会溃不成军

By nightfall we will be overrun.

佛罗多?

Mr. Frodo?

它在召唤他邪眼就快看到我了

It's calling to him, Sam.His Eye is almost on me.

撑着点,你不会有事的

Hold on, Mr. Frodo.You'll be all right.

把他带去见我父王

Take them to my father.

就说法拉墨送上大礼

Tell him Faramir sends a mighty gift.

一个足以扭转局势的武器

A weapon that will change our fortunesin this war.

你想知道波罗莫的下场吗?

Do you want to knowwhat happened to Boromir?

你想知道你的兄长为什么会死吗?

You want to knowwhy your brother died?

他誓言要保护佛罗多但是却想夺走魔戒

He tried to take the Ring from Frodoafter swearing an oath to protect him! 他想杀死他

He tried to kill him!

魔戒把你的兄长逼疯

The Ring drove your brother mad!

小心

Watch out!

佛罗多?

Mr. Frodo?

他们在这儿

They're here.

他们来了

They've come.

戒灵

Nazgul!

待在这儿,躲起来

Stay here. Keep out of sight.

快找掩护

Take cover!

堡垒被攻陷

The fortress is taken.

我们输了

It is over.

你说这座堡垒绝不会沦陷

You said this fortress would never fallwhile your men defend it. 他们会奋战到底,直到死为止

They still defend it.They have died defending it.

他们攻进来了

They're breaking in!

他们攻进城门了

They're past the door!

洞穴袒的女人小孩没办法逃出去吗?

Is there no other way for the womenand children to get out of the caves? 没别的路了吗?

Is there no other way?

有一条通道直接通到山上

There is one passage.It leads into the mountains.

但是他们逃不远到处都有强兽人

But they will not get far.The Uruk-hai are too many.

叫女人小孩进入通道

Tell the women and childrento make for the mountain pass.

- 堵住入口- 死了这么多人

-And barricade the entrance!-So much death.

人类该如何对抗这种仇恨?

What can Men doagainst such reckless hate?

跟我一起冲出去

Ride out with me.

冲出去迎敌

Ride out and meet them.

为了光荣的牺牲

For death and glory.

为了洛汗国

For Rohan.

为了你的人民

For your people.

太阳出来了

The sun is rising.

五天后等待我的出现

Look to my coming at first lighton the fifth day.

破晓时…

At dawn...

…向东方看

...Iook to the east.

是了

Yes.

Yes.

圣盔鎚手的号角

The horn of Helm Hammerhand...

将在圣盔谷

...shall sound in the Deep...

最后一次响起

...one last time.

好耶

Yes!

这是我们一起拔剑抗敌的时刻

Let this be the hourwhen we draw swords together. 邪恶兵团,领死吧

Fell deeds, awake.

我要以满腔热血

Now for wrath...

和无比勇气迎接浴血黎明

...now for ruin and a red dawn.

骠骑勇士,冲啊

Forth Eorlingas!

甘道夫

Gandalf.

希优顿王孤军奋战

Theoden King stands alone.

他并不孤单

Not alone.

洛汗弟兄们

Rohirrim!

伊欧墨

Eomer.

拯救国王!

To the king!

好耶

Yes!

丢得好,好准

A hit. A fine hit.

撞破水坝

Break the dam!

让河水泄洪

Release the river!

皮聘,抓紧了

Pippin! Hold on!

抓紧了,小哈比人

Hold on, little Hobbits.

你在干嘛?

What are you doing?

你要去哪儿?

Where are you going?

是我呀

It's me.

我是你的山姆

It's your Sam.

你不认得我了吗?

Don't you know your Sam?

我办不到

I can't do this, Sam.

我知道

I know.

这不公平

It's all wrong.

我们本来就不该来

By rights, we shouldn't even be here.

但是我们来了

But we are.

这就像我们听过的精采故事

It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo.

歌颂伟大的事蹟

The ones that really mattered.

充满了黑暗和危险

Full of darkness and danger they were.

有时候你不想知道结局

And sometimes you didn't wantto know the end... 因为怎么可能有快乐结局?

...because how could the end be happy?

发生这么多可怕的事

How could the world go backto the way it was... 这世界怎么可能回到从前?

... when so much bad had happened?

胜利

Victory!

我们获胜了

We have victory!

但是最后可怕的阴影…

But in the end,it's only a passing thing...

…终究会消失

... this shadow.

就连黑暗也会消失

Even darkness must pass.

崭新的一天将会来临

A new day will come.

太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒

And when the sun shines,it will shine out the clearer. 这才是让人永生难忘

Those were the storiesthat stayed with you...

意义非凡的感人故事

... that meant something.

纵使你太年轻不明白为什么

Even if you were too smallto understand why. 但是我想我明白了

But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand.

我现在明白了

I know now.

这些故事袒的主角

Folk in those stories...

有很多机会半途而废但是他们并没有

...had lots of chances of turning back,only they didn't. 他们决定勇往直前

They kept going...

因为他们抱着一种信念

...because they were holdingon to something. 我们抱着什么信念?

What are we holding on to, Sam?

这世上一定存在着善良

That there's some goodin this world, Mr. Frodo. 值得我们奋战到底

And it's worth fighting for.

我终于了解你的伟大使命佛罗多巴金斯

I think at last we understand one another,Frodo Baggins. 你很清楚我国的法律你父王的命令

You know the laws of our country,the laws of your father. 如果你把他们放走就会被处死

If you let them go,your life will be forfeit.

那么我宁愿死

Then it is forfeit.

放了他们

Release them.

别进去树林

Stay out of the forest!

离那些树远一点

Keep away from the trees!

最后的战绩

Final count...

- 四十二- 四十二?

-....-Forty-two?

对你这尖耳朵的精灵小子来说已经算是不错的了 That's not bad for a pointy-earedElvish princeling. 我比你多一个,四十三个

I myself am sitting pretty on .

- 四十三- 他早就挂了

-Forty-three.-He was already dead.

- 他在动- 他会动

-He was twitching.-He was twitching...

是因为我的斧头还插在他的脑袋上面

...because he's got my axembedded in his nervous system! - 他好像不是很高兴,对吧?- 他一点都不高兴

-He doesn't look too happy, does he?-Not too happy at all, Merry. 不过我猜那上面的风景应该不错

Still, I suppose the viewwould be quite nice from up there. 是啊,这地方很高级哦

Oh, yes. It's a quality establishment.

听说服务也不错

I hear the staff are very good.

- 你在干嘛?- 没干麻

-What are you doing?-Nothing.

- 一切都恢复正常了- 才没有

-The world's back to normal, that's all.-No, it isn't.

我饿扁了

I'm starving.

这鬼地方哪有好东西可以吃?

Good luck trying to find somethingdecent around here. 大概只有死老鼠跟发霉面包

Probably dead rats and moldy bread.

萨鲁曼的储藏室

Saruman's storeroom!

夏尔南区

I don't believe it.

我不敢相信

不是吧?

It can't be.

- 是耶- 长底烟草

-lt is!-Longbottom Leaf.

夏尔南区最上等的烟草

The finest pipe-weed in South Farthing.

太好了,一人一桶

It's perfect. One barrel each.

等等

Wait.

我们要不要分点给树须抽?

Do you think we should share itwith Treebeard?

分给他?

Share it?

万万不得

No. No.

这是死的植物耶

Dead plant and all that.

他一定会很不爽

Don't think he'd understand.

搞不好这是他的远亲咧

Could be a distant relative.

我了了

I get it.

别心急

Don't be hasty.

一点也没错

Exactly.

布…鲁

Bar-hrum.

这是旧的排水道

This is the old sewer.

从河底一直通到城外

Runs right under the riverthrough to the edge of the city. 尽头就是一片树林

You'll find cover in the woods there.

法拉墨将军

Captain Faramir...

你证明了自己的能力

...you have shown your quality, sir.

和最高尚的品德

The very highest.

夏尔一定是一个好地方

The Shire must truly be a great realm,Master Gamgee... 连一个园丁都这么伟大

...where gardeners are held in high honor.

你们到了树林要走哪条路?

What road will you takeonce you reach the woods? 咕鲁说靠近米那斯魔窟…

Gollum says there's a path...

…有一条路会通到山上

...near Minas Morgulthat climbs up into the mountains. 西力斯昂哥?

Cirith Ungol?

- 是不是?- 不

-ls that its name?-No.

不是

No!

- 可以- 佛罗多

-Yes.-Frodo...

他们说米那斯魔窟上方有一个可怕的怪物

...they say a dark terror dwellsin the passes above Minas Morgul. - 你不能走那条路- 那是唯一的路

-You cannot go that way.-lt is the only way.

主人说我们要去魔多我们就要试试看

Master says we must go to Mordor,so we must try.

我一定要去

I must.

那就去吧,佛罗多全人类都祝福你

Go, Frodo.Go with the goodwill of all Men.

谢谢你

Thank you.

你敢让他们受伤害你就不得好死

May death find you quicklyif you bring them to harm. 来吧,跟上来

Come on, keep up.

佛罗多不是故意要让那些人伤害你

Mr. Frodo didn't mean for them Rangersto hurt you.

你知道,对吧?

You know that, don't you?

他只是想救你

He was trying to save you, see?

救我?

Save me?

你不能怪他

So there's no hard feelings.

- 你要原谅他- 我不怪他

-Forgive and forget.-No, no, no hard feelings.

咕鲁,咕鲁

Gollum, Gollum.

是,主人

Yes, master.

- 好哈比人- 你真好心

-Nice Hobbits.-Very decent of you.

是很好心,咕鲁

Very decent, indeed, Gollum.

索伦在盛怒之下一定会报复

Sauron's wrath will be terrible,his retribution swift.

圣盔谷之役结束了

The battle for Helm's Deep is over.

但是捍卫中土世界的圣战才刚开始

The battle for Middle-earthis about to begin.

所有人的希望都放在两个小哈比人身上

All our hopes now liewith two little Hobbits...

他们在荒野游荡

...somewhere in the wilderness.

也许我们会被编成故事或诗歌

I wonder if we'll ever beput into songs or tales.

什么?

What?

也许以后会有人说咱们听听佛罗多和魔戒的故事

I wonder if people will ever say,"Let's hear about Frodo and the Ring." 另一个人就说是啊,那是我最爱听的故事

And they'll say,"Yes! That's one of my favorite stories."

佛罗多真的好勇敢哦对不对,爸爸?

"Frodo was really courageous,wasn't he, Dad? "

是啊,孩子

"Yes, my boy.

他是最有名的哈比人真是了不起

The most famousest of Hobbits.And that's saying a lot."

你忘了一个重要人物

Well, you've left outone of the chief characters:

勇者山姆卫斯

"Samwise the Brave."

我想多听听山姆的故事

I want to hear more about Sam.

佛罗多没有山姆就走不远

Frodo wouldn't have got farwithout Sam.

别笑我了,佛罗多我是认真的

Now, Mr. Frodo, you shouldn't make fun.I was being serious. 我也是

So was l.

勇者山姆卫斯

"Samwise the Brave."

史麦戈?

Smeagol?

我们不等你哦,快来吧

We're not going to wait for you.Come on.

主人

Master.

主人会照顾我们

Master looks after us.

主人不会伤害我们

Master wouldn't hurt us.

主人不守信用

Master broke his promise.

别逼史麦戈

Don't ask Smeagol.

可怜的史麦戈

Poor, poor Smeagol.

主人出卖了我们

Master betrayed us.

奸诈狡猾、虚伪做作

Wicked. Tricksy. False.

我们应该把他的脖子扭断

We ought to wringhis filthy little neck. 杀了他

Kill him! Kill him!

杀了他们两个

Kill them both!

然后我们抢走宝贝

And then we take the precious... 自己做主人

...and we be the master!

可是胖哈比人知道

But the fat Hobbit, he knows. 他老是盯着我们

Eyes always watching.

那就把他的眼睛戳瞎

Then we stabs them out.

把他的眼珠挖掉让他爬着走

Put out his eyesesand make him crawl. 好,好

Yes. Yes. Yes.

杀了他们两个

Kill them both.

好,不好!

Yes. No! No!

太冒险了

It's too risky. It's too risky.

他在哪儿?他跑哪儿去了? Where is he? Where has he gone? - 咕鲁,你在哪儿?- 史麦戈

-Hey, Gollum! Where are you?-Smeagol? 我们可以让她下手

We could let her do it.

是啊,她可以下毒手

Yes. She could do it.

没错,宝贝,她可以下手

Yes, precious, she could.

等他们死了我们就把它拿走

And then we takes itonce they're dead.

要等他们死了

Once they're dead.

来吧,还有好长的路要走

Come on, Hobbits. Long ways to go yet.

史麦戈会带你们去

Smeagol will show you the way.

跟我来

Follow me.

这部电影献给卡拉费莱布莱恩班斯葛夫、布兰特罗布 我们挚爱的朋友

更多相关推荐:
《合性学习:我爱我家》2课时

《合性学习:我爱我家》2课时○活动目标①感悟亲情、尊敬亲人,养成热爱家庭的情感和对家庭的责任感。②养成爱思考、爱探究的兴趣和习惯。③培养口语交际能力,做到有条理、有中心地说话。④围绕一事一物写一篇作文,具体生动…

嘉兴学院南湖学院关于开展“我爱我家”寝室美化设计大赛的通知

嘉兴学院南湖学院关于开展“我爱我家”寝室美化设计大赛的通知为了丰富校园文化活动,创造美好生活空间,营造良好的室风和学风,促进学生文明素质的养成。经研究,决定开展嘉兴学院南湖学院“我爱我家”寝室美化设计大赛,具体…

“我爱我家”暨PPT设计大赛策划书

“我爱我家”暨PPT设计大赛策划书活动背景:应学院要求,为培养寝室文化的建设以及迎接第五届“特色寝室”活动的评比,特在我班举办我爱我家寝室美化大赛。活动目的与意义:1.创建良好的生活环境,是我院学风工作更好开展…

张景怡:我爱我家

我爱我家礼拜天收拾抽屉时,无意中翻出一张以前拍的全家福。照片上,我们一家三口笑容灿烂,全都陶醉在幸福之中。站在我左边的是爸爸,他是一位工程师,性格很开朗,也很幽默,经常把大家逗得哈哈大笑,是我们家的“快乐使者”…

“我爱我家”暨PPT设计大赛策划书

“我爱我家”暨PPT设计大赛策划书活动背景:应学院要求,为培养寝室文化的建设以及迎接第五届特色寝室活动的评比,特在我班举办我爱我家寝室美化大赛。活动目的与意义:1.创建良好的生活环境,是我院学风工作更好开展;2…

高一24班我爱我家主题班会背景、目标及感悟

主题的设计背景高一新生入学已有近两个月了,经过入学教育,班级建设,学生在独立自主,生活自理,团结协作,班级认同,热爱集体等方面有了长足的进步和全面的提升。特别是月考后班级考核奖惩条例和值周班长制度的建立和全面实…

七年级上册第五单元作文300字:我爱我家

七年级上册第五单元作文300字:我爱我家七年级上册第五单元作文300字:我爱我家是一个温暖而幸福的家庭,是在我无依无靠的时候,给我的一个避风的港湾,是一个快乐的海洋。那里充满了多种不同的情调,这是一个充满色彩的…

我爱我家征文--家

家家从古代演绎到现代已不仅仅是吃饭睡觉的地方几件家具几张床也不再是家的象征现代社会的现代人赋予了家太多的涵义在这里不仅仅是亲情和爱情它还承栽着太多的幸福温暖和感动家作为一种抽象意义的概念随时随地都在变化着有爱有...

综合性学习《我爱我家》作文指导

综合性学习我爱我家作文指导作文目的1感悟亲情尊敬亲人养成热爱家庭的情感和对家庭的责任感2融入真情实感抒写爱的颂歌3从生活小事中从家庭的细节中体会家蕴含的情感和意义训练要求1学习以小见大的写作手法2学会从日常生活...

我爱我家作文300字

我爱我家作文300字我家有三个成员一个是懒洋洋的爸爸一个是心灵手巧的妈妈还有一个爱阅读的我爸爸属兔小兔应该很勤劳但我这个爸爸却很懒只要一到周末就非睡到八九点不可在他没睡醒之前你不管用什么办法都不能把他弄醒不过爸...

小学作文:我爱我家

我爱我家HelloMynameisLiuHanI39mtenIhaveaveryhappyfamily家的理解家是一个温暖而幸福的家庭是在我无依无靠的时候给我的一个避风的港湾是一个快乐的海洋那里充满了多种不同的...

我爱我家征文

我爱我家松原市实验高级中学王鑫家是温馨而美好的家是舒适而安逸的家是幸福而和睦的我爱我家当黄昏的最后一抹晚霞被夜所覆盖当暴风骤雨即将来临时我们的心中都有共同一个心愿回家是的在不远处一只明亮的灯在召唤着你那神奇的光...

我爱我家(69篇)