经典美剧台词 双语版

时间:2024.3.31

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.

只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。

You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible......

你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的……

Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) . 可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。

——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》

In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的我在这里等你。 New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.

初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切—— 只因为心如烈火!

Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace.

战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了!

——《The English Patient英国病人》

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会!

If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。

——《Avatar阿凡达》

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。

Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift). 昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。

——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》

I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace. 我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。

——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。

It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.如果没有自由,一切都是空想。

——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.我为瑞恩的母亲由衷感到悲哀,我愿意用我和弟兄们的生命去减轻她的苦痛。

You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?你想向我解释一下这数字吗?我的意思是我们8个人冒着生命危险只为了救一个人?

——《Saving Private Ryan拯救大兵瑞恩》

A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界。

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea.最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。

——《Inception盗梦空间》

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。 ——《The Legend of 1900海上钢琴师

Slander is spoken. In print, it’s libel. 中伤是口语,印出来就是诽谤。

——《Spider Man 蜘蛛侠

I would miss my loving, erratic,harebrained mother.我想念善良而又粗心大意的妈妈。

We used to make mud pies when we were little.我们小时候一起玩过过家家的。

Sorry I had to mess up your game,Mike!不好意思抢了你的头彩,麦克!

I am really kind of the more suffer-in-silence type.我是个沉默寡言的人。

Hi, I am Eric, the eyes and ears of this place.这里的地头虫。

Like a masterpiece.一件惊世之作。

And the next day, another no-show.第二天,也没有出现。

You know, your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash.你忽冷忽热,这样会伤我感情。

——Twilight 暮光之城

This is our destiny.这就是我们的命运。

It is written.命中注定

My enemy's enemy is a friend. Come here, my friend.敌人的敌人就是朋友,过来吧,我的朋友

You wanted to see a bit of real India, here it is.你想看印度最有代表的东西?这就是(指被司机殴打)。 —Big reader, are you, Jamal?书读得多么,杰玛?

—I can read.我能识字。

—Why does everyone love this program?干嘛每个人都喜欢这节目?

—It's a chance to escape, isn't it? Walk into another life.是一个逃避现实的机会,不是吗?开始新的生活。 ——贫民窟的百万富翁

I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement.

我想我们的未来不在这只看学分的小世界里。

It isn't how you are alike, it's how you are not.关键不是你和他相似,而是你和他的不同。

The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we expect. 失去的东西到最后总有办法回来的,尽管有时会出乎我们的意料。

My mum. She was quite an extraordinary witch, but she did like to experiment... and one day, one of her spells went badly wrong. I was 9.

我妈妈,她是个非常了不起的女巫,但是她太喜欢做实验了,有一次她的咒语出了大错。当时我九岁。

Thank you, headmaster, for those kind of words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright,happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends.

谢谢,校长,谢谢你热情洋溢的欢迎辞,这真叫人开心,看着你们一张张亮丽、快乐的脸蛋冲着我微笑,我相信我们一定会成为非常好的朋友。

If I were You-Know-Who... I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else... because if it's just you alone... you're not as much of a threat.如果我是那个人我就会让你觉得被大家孤立,只要你势单力孤,就够不成威胁。 Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose? I've gone all summer without a scrap of news. 你们不能写信告诉我,对吧?整个暑假都没有你们的消息。

Yes, it was rather horrible. I do feel very sad about it sometimes, but I've got Dad. We both believe you, by the way.是啊,这事很可怕,我有时候还会觉得难过,幸好我还有爸爸。对了,我跟我爸都相信你。

——Harry Potter 哈利波特 Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. You know, school, then college, then work...

生命就是一连串的选美比赛,入学,上大学,然后工作……

like a woman with meat on her bones.我喜欢有点肉感的女人。

Luck is the name losers give to their own failings.运气是失败的人给他们失败取的一个名字。

It's about wanting to win, willing yourself to win.这是关于想要获得,想要让你自己获得胜利。

A real loser is somebody that's so afraid of not winning, they don't even try.

一个真正失败的人就是害怕不成功的人,他们根本都不敢尝试。

There are two kinds of people in this world: winners and losers. Inside each and every one of you, at the very core of your being, is the winner waiting to be awakened and unleashed upon the world.

世界上有两种人:赢家跟输家,存在于你们每个人心中,深深藏在你的内心深处中,有个等待被唤醒的胜利者。

Whatever happens, you tried to do something on your own, which is more than most people ever do and I include myself in that category. You took a big chance. That took guts, and I'm proud of you.不论结果如何,你尝试走出自己的路,做得已经比大多数人好了,包括我自己。你抓住机会、还拿出了勇气,我以你为荣。 Sarcasm is losers trying to bring winners down to their level.

讽刺就是失败的人试图将那些成功的人贬低到他们的地位。

——Little Miss Sunshine 阳光小美女

I have no idea what this life is gonna look like, but I know that it has the both of us in it, and I choose us. 我不清楚新生活会变成什么模样,但好歹我们在一起。我要我们在一起。

Leave it in the past. Old flames are like old tax returns... put them in the file cabinet for three years, and then you cut them loose.过去的就过去了吧。旧的恋情就像旧的扣缴税单,保存三年就可以扔了。

Business is business.公事公办。

Life has thrown us a few surprises.生活总是给我们一些意外。

And one year in London is not gonna change that. A hundred years couldn't change that.

在伦敦一年,不会改变我对你的爱,一百年也不会。

That's because I'm a heartless bastard who only cares about money.因为我是唯利是图的黑心混蛋。 I was the guy who had it all figured out. I had no doubts. I had no regrets.

我不再是以前的我了,凯特,以前的我凡事有规划。从不怀疑,绝不遗憾。

I'm sure that right now, there's nowhere else I'd rather be than here with you.

我现在最肯定的就是,没有任何事情能比和你在一起更好的了。

——The Family Man 居家男人 You have two stamps. One red, one green. I have chance to go New York.

你有两个章:一个红,一个绿。那我去纽约的机会就是百分之五十。

I've been waiting for a phone call for seven years. I know it's coming, Victor. That's why I can't break it off. That's why I live out of hotels and have my little suitcase packed, ready to go, just in case he wants to meet me for the weekend. Yeah, I've been waiting my whole life. Just don't know what the hell for.

我一直在等一通电话,等了七年……我知道快了,维克多,所以我才无法斩断情丝,所以我住在宾馆里,行李整理好,随时准备离开,以免他周末想要见我。没错,我一直等了一辈子,就是不明白究竟为什么。

Everybody is waiting.每个人都在等待着什么。

You know what Napoleon gave Josephine as a wedding present? It was a gold locket. And on the inside, he made an inscription "Destiny". 你知道拿破仑给了约瑟芬什么结婚礼物吗?是一个金匣子,他在里面刻了字?命运?。

She's my dream, Frank, She's my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

她简直是我的梦中情人,弗兰克,她简直让我魂牵梦绕。

You feed me information about her and I'll feed you.你给我她的信息,我给你吃的。

You see her every day. I want to know what makes her knees weak. What makes her blood boil and her body tingle. She's a wild stallion and you'll help me break her. I'm... I'm here man of mystery.你每天都见到她,我想知道怎样使她折服,热血沸腾,浑身痒痒。她是匹野马,你帮我驯服她,我……我是她的仰慕者。 ——The Terminal 幸福终点站 I don't need a pity. I need a payback. And I've looked. But when you spend the past six years raising babies... it's real hard to convince someone to give you a job that pays worth a damn. Are you getting every word of this down, honey, or am I talking too fast for you?我不需要怜悯,我需要薪水。我努力找工作,但当了六年黄脸婆,要找份好工作难如登天。亲爱的,听到没?我会不会说得太快?

This job... for the first time in my life I've got people respecting me. Up in Hinckley... I walk into a room and everyone shuts up to hear if I've got something to say. I never had that before. Ever.这份工作……是我这辈子第一次感受到被人尊重的滋味。在辛克利,人们看到我都闭口不言,等我开口,我从来没有过这种感觉。 There are two things that aggravate me, Mr. Masry: being ignored and being lied to.

马西瑞先生,我最讨厌的两件事:别人对我视而不见和被别人骗。

I think I look nice. And as long as I have one ass instead of two, I'll wear what I like... if that's okay. 我以为我这样穿很好看,只要我还窈窕动人,我爱怎么穿就怎么穿,你没意见吧。

Either you gotta find a different job or a different guy.要么换份工作,不然就换个男人。

Do they teach lawyers to apologize? Because you suck at it.

没人教你们这些律师要如何道歉吗?因为你的道歉实在是很烂。

We'll figure it out. I admit I don't know shit about shit... but I know the difference between right and wrong! 我们会找到办法的。我承认我屁都不懂,但我懂得孰对孰错。

Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot okay. I may not have a law degree, but I've spent months on this case... and I know more about these plaintiffs than you ever will.

别把我当白痴,我也许没念过法学院,但我研究了18个月案情,我对这些原告的了解,你一辈子望尘莫及。 ——永不妥协

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it... 也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

Don't ever let somebody tell you that you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人,也想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。

It's an I in "happiness". There's no Y in "happiness". It's an I.

幸福的?幸?写错了,这里写成了辛苦的?辛?。(对于影片的名字中的错误拼写happiness,还有另外一个解释:y=why,而i=I,这正是主角Chris一直在重复的:幸福中为什么没有我……)

There were three blank lines after "high school" to list more education. I didn't need that many lines. 申请表上?高中?之后还有3行线用来填写接受过的其他教育。对我来说,根本就是多余。

Some of you are here because you know somebody. Some of you are here because you think you're somebody. There's one guy of you are here who's gonna be somebody.你们在座的有些人是靠认识一些人进来的,有些人是靠觉得自己是个人物进来的。而最终这里只会有一个人,真正成为个人物。

Be safe, score a hundred.要想保险点的话,考个一百分吧。

We're gonna come out of this. Everything is gonna be fine, all right?

我们会度过难关,一切都会好起来的,好吗?

Well, 'cause some things are fun the first time you do them... and then not so much the next.

因为有些事情第一次做的时候会觉得很有趣,但之后就未必了。

——当幸福来敲门

I love him. Always have. Always will.我爱他,一直爱他,永远爱他。

New York: The Big, Juicy Apple. The city that never sleeps with the same person two nights running. My favorite place in America, where Sex and The City isn't just a programme, it's a promise.

纽约:大又多汁的苹果,这个城市的人不曾和同一个人连续上床两天,在美国我最喜欢纽约。欲望城市不只是电视节目,是个承诺。

I like you very much, just as you are.我喜欢你,完完全全的你。

I truly believe that happiness is possible, even when you're 30 and have a bottom the size of two bowling balls.我真的相信幸福是可能的,即使你30岁而且屁股像两个保龄球那么大。

I just wanted to know if you were available... for bar mitzvahs and christenings as well as ruby weddings. 我想知道你愿不愿意陪我一同参加往后无数个成人礼、洗礼和结婚纪念日宴会的邀约。

It's a blip. I think, basically, Latin music is on its way out.很突然。基本上,我认为拉丁音乐快落伍了。

You're welcome. I'm just the messager. The order came from above. Well, good luck. Glad I could be of help.不客气,我只是来传话。上面要我来的,祝好运,很高兴我能帮上忙。

I haven't done anything wrong. I promise you, it's all a big mistake.我什么都没做我保证那是个大误会。 I'm passionately committed to communicating with children. They are the future.

我非常希望能和小孩沟通,他们是未来的主人翁嘛。

Tiny, tiny misunderstanding to do with an enormous stash of cocaine.

一个小小的误会,说我走私一大堆可卡因。

——BJ单身日记

Every dream has a price.每个梦想都要付出代价。 The main thing about money, it makes you do things you don't wanna to.

钱最大的魅力,就是让你去做你不想做的事。

Good things sometimes take time.好东西是急不来的。

There are no short cuts. Quick-buck artists come and go with every bull market. The steady players make it through the bear markets.这是没有捷径的,能冒险的经纪人来往于牛市中,而平庸的人只能在熊市中。 I look at a hundred deals a day. I choose one.弱水三千,我只取一瓢饮。

If you are not inside, you are outside.如果你不是局内人,你就出局了。 A player or nothing.你不是真正的玩家……就只能当无名小卒。

No sure thing, except death and taxes.除了死亡和税赋以外,没有什么事是肯定的。

Don't get emotional about stock. It clouds the judgment.别对股票情绪化,这会蒙蔽你的判断力。 My mail is the same color as yours is.你这是五十步笑百步。

You may find out that when you've had money and lost it, it's worse than never having had it at all. 你可能某一天会发现你的钱都失去了,这比你从来没有拥有过更难受。

All warfare is based on deception. If your enemy is superior, evade him. If angry, irritate him. If equally matched, fight. And if not, split. Reevaluate.

兵者,诡道也,强而避之,怒而扰之,势均则战之,势弱则避而观之。

Money never sleeps.钱永远都不会睡觉的。

Greed is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms—greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind.贪欲是好的,是正确的,贪欲正发挥作用,贪欲澄清了,打破和抓住了改革的本质,贪欲以各种各样的形式——贪图生活、金钱、爱情,还有知识,并且记录了人类前进的步伐。

——华尔街之金钱永不眠

But destiny's not easy to run from.然而命运是无法规避的。《秘社》

I never meant to hurt you.我从没想过要伤害你。《秘社

I dread to think what horror it might unleash.我都不敢想后果有多严重。《梅林》

She made her choice. She must take the consequences.她做出了选择,就要自己承担后果。《梅林》

In fact, I am going to pick your brain for the entire meal.事实上你脑袋里的精神食粮就能喂饱我了。《绝望主妇》

I was worried you were losing interest in me. 我是在担心你对我失去兴趣了。《绝望主妇》

——我从没想过要伤害你

更多相关推荐:
【美剧经典台词】那些戳入你心坎里的句子

美剧经典台词那些戳入你心坎里的句子1关于家庭FamilythereisnothingmoreimportantThey39retheoneswhoshowupwhenwe39reintroubletheones...

美剧经典语录

Angermakesyoustupidstupidgetsyoukilled愤怒会让你变愚蠢而愚蠢会害死你自己Ifyoudon39thavehopewhat39sthepointofliving如果你没有希望那...

美剧电影经典台词

LietomeTruthorhappinessneverboth真相与快乐不可兼得越狱PrisonBreakTheheavenisbutoneremovefromthehelllovestandsbetween...

美剧经典台词图文并茂

美剧经典台词那些戳入你心坎里的句子爱看美剧的你爱上了它的精彩剧情还是它的帅哥美女看上了它能帮你提升英语还是瞄上了它能陪你打发无聊时光不管你抱着怎样的心态来观看美剧你都会被其中某些句子深深的打动现在就来看看各大美...

美剧经典台词

Peopledogooddeedsformanyreasonsbutsometimesgooddeedshavebadconsequences人们做好事的理由有很多但有时好事却招致恶果绝望主妇Ihavetheo...

美剧中的经典语录

那些美剧教会我们的人生道理1悲痛的遭遇可以让人变得强大Iguessthere39ssomethingempoweringabouthavingsomeabsolutelyhorriblethinghappent...

美剧中的经典句子

1Idontseethathappening我觉得没可能2Wereawfulgratefulforwhatyoudid我们很感激你做的一切3ToliveIhadtomakemyselfmorethanwhatI...

看美剧,学英语(经典台词篇)

ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎1Youknowsomebirdsarenotmeanttobecagedtheirfeathersarejusttoobright你知道有些鸟儿是注定不会被关...

看美剧,学英语(经典台词篇)

ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎1Youknowsomebirdsarenotmeanttobecagedtheirfeathersarejusttoobright你知道有些鸟儿是注定不会被关...

美剧经典台词

1kickass了不起AWowyoufixedmycomputerinlessthan10minutesYou39regoodA哇你不到十分钟就把我的计算机修好了呀你很棒BYepIjustkickassB是的我...

美剧经典台词

周末影院十大关于老师的经典电影所属沪江英语难度容易作者沪江英语来源沪江英语整合评论55阅读17708编辑点评至此教师节来临之际小编为大家特意选择了十大有关老师题材的优秀电影教育之恩没齿难忘滴水之恩当涌泉相报也许...

美剧【绯闻女孩】经典台词

iShow国际英语专注大学生英语口语经典美剧绯闻女孩经典台词Fashionknowsnotofcomfort时尚永远不会考虑舒适ImissyouandIvebeenmissingyouforawhile我很想你...

美剧经典语录(26篇)