吸血鬼日记第3季第4集~中英文台词剧本

时间:2024.4.27

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜 她一定乐在其中吧

Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? 我听说过你的事情

I've heard about you.

疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼

The crazy, impulsive vampire.

爱上了他弟弟的女人

In love with his brother's girl.

我想送你这个

I wanted you to have this.

天哪 太漂亮了

Oh, my god, it's beautiful.

我不能放弃你 斯特凡

I can't give up on you, Stefan.

到此为止 我不想再见到你

It's done. I don't want to see you.

也不想和你在一起

I don't want to be with you.

爸爸

Daddy?

我要让你能够把吸血鬼本质与痛苦相连

I'm conditioning you to associate vampirism with pain. 你好 比尔

Hello, Bill.

一个混血儿想制造更多的混血儿

A hybrid out to make more hybrids?

我哪里做错了

So what am I doing wrong?

我们得跟下咒的那个女巫连通

We'd have to contact the witch who created it. 那就是女巫祖先了

Well, that would be the original witch.

把丽贝卡带来 她有我需要的东西

Bring me Rebekah. She has what I need.

该醒来了 妹妹

Time to wake up, little sister.

-真漂亮 -一位女巫给我的

- It's beautiful. - A witch gave it to me.

你有什么格洛莉娅需要的东西

What do you have that Gloria needs?

我的项链呢

Where's my necklace?

告诉我 格洛莉娅要的不是那条项链

Tell me that's not what she needs!

吸血鬼

日记

第三季 第四集

芝加哥

这裙子不会就这么点布料吧

There has to be more to this dress.

就这么点

There's not.

那21世纪的女人都穿得像妓女了

So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. 我从前穿裤子都有人冲我翻白眼

You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers. 你从前穿裤子所以现在的女人就一丝不挂了

You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing. 这叫什么音乐啊 听着像缆车事故

And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident. 这叫舞曲

It's dance music.

能跟着这个跳舞吗

You would dance to this?

闹够了没

Are we done?

你生个什么气

And why are you so grumpy?

我就要你拿一件东西给我的女巫

I needed one thing from you for my witch

以查明为什么我的混血儿都死了 一件而已 to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. 你的项链 你却给丢了

Your necklace. And you lost it.

我没弄丢 只是有九十年没见着了

I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years. 你觉得怎么样

So what do you think?

我喜欢

I like it.

怎么了 我说我喜欢了

What? I said I like it.

我总能看穿你的谎言 斯特凡

I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan.

不错 干得好

Nice one, good work.

是你把匕首拔出了她的身体

You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her.

我听到了

I heard that.

好了 我去透口气

All right. I'm going to get some fresh air.

本字幕由YYeTs人人影视翻译制作

更多字幕下载 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com

翻译:草草,句号,KIMI,思朵,豚豚,Albot,Elsye,Queen-N ■

时间轴:小猫,子衿,菜六水 校对:草草,小喜,米苏 ■

总监:米苏 后期:Ghost

百乐餐 每人自带一个菜的聚会

真不理解你干嘛带辣椒去百乐餐

I just don't know why you want to bring chili to a potluck. 大家都会带辣椒的

Everybody brings chili.

里克 早啊

Hey, Ric. What's up?

你想几点去参加洛克伍德家的宴会

What time do you want to go to the Lockwood party?

我不太想去创始人宴会

Ah. Those founders parties aren't really my thing.

去吧 还会有另外九个人带辣椒去的

Show up, there's going to be nine other people that brought chili. 这是我家的祖传秘方 行了吧

It's an old family recipe, ok?

对 我知道 我认识你的祖先

Yeah! I know. I knew your old family.

他们做的辣椒很烂

They made sucky chili.

-你到底来这儿干嘛的 -她清楚

- Why are you here, exactly? - She knows.

他认为我会崩溃

He thinks I'm going to break.

我不会崩溃的 我打算继续做辣椒

I'm not going to break. I am just going to keep making chili, 装作我没有花了一整个夏天的时间

pretend like I didn't just spend the entire summer

寻找一个不想被找到的人

looking for someone who didn't want to be found.

-她还处在抵赖阶段 -我不是抵赖

- She's in denial. - I'm not in denial.

不是吗

No?

你还戴着这个项链

You're still wearing this necklace.

这不是你与斯特凡情比金坚的信物吗

Isn't this the reminder of your unbreakable bond with Stefan? 你来这儿干什么

What the hell are you doing here?

你们俩挺亲的啊

You two look chummy.

克劳斯成了你的新闺蜜了吗

Klaus your new bestie?

他要是知道你在芝加哥 你就死翘翘了

You know, if he finds out you're in Chicago, you're dead. 你依然对我如此挂记 小女不胜欢喜

Happy to know that you still care.

现在是这么个情况吧

So tell me if I'm wrong--

克劳斯要找的丽贝卡的那条项链

Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for...

就是你送给埃琳娜的那条吧

that's the necklace that you gave to Elena.

再见 凯瑟琳

Bye, Katherine.

等等

Hey, hey. Wait.

告诉我你在谋划什么

You're up to something, tell me.

他们不知道项链的下落

They don't know where the necklace is.

我只需让他们一直找不到

I just have to keep them from figuring it out.

一切尽在我的掌握之中

I have it all under control.

拜托告诉我你有比这更好的计划

Please tell me you have a better plan than that.

你有吧

You do.

别傻了 斯特凡

Come on, Stefan.

你不是坏坏的那种

You're not the diabolical type.

不管你的计划是什么 都不会成功的

Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work. 如果我认识的

Well, if the most diabolical

最坏的女人都猜不透我的计划

woman I know can't seem to figure it out,

那我一定挺上道的

then I must be doing something right.

我都忘了 你现在邪恶了

I forgot. You're bad now.

别太自信了

Don't get too cocky.

克劳斯比你聪明 他比所有人都聪明

Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone. 我听说他妹妹的事了

And I've heard about that sister.

当心

Be careful.

她会毁了你

She'll ruin you.

你依然对我如此挂记 小生不胜欢喜

Happy to know you still care.

杰里米

Jeremy.

安娜

Anna!

-你能听得到吗 -你在这做什么

- You heard me? - What are you doing here?

等等 你真能听得到吗 还是听着像...

Wait, like heard me, heard me, or did it sound more like a- - -你去哪了 -我得确认你能听见我

- Where have you been? - I need to know you can hear me. 你突然出现 告诉我不要相信薇姬

You drop in, you tell me not to trust Vicki,

之后你就消失了

and then you disappear?

杰里米 告诉我你能听见我

Jeremy! Tell me you can hear me.

是的 我能听见你 行了吧

Yeah, yeah, I can hear you, all right?

到底是搞什么鬼

What the hell!

怎么回事

What is it?

这些天 我一直试图让你听见我

I've been trying to get you to hear me for days. -喊着你的名字 甚至是尖叫 -你喊过我

- Yelling your name and screaming. - You have? 发生了什么事

What changed?

我一直试着和你取得联系都失败了 I've been trying to get through to you, 现在怎么可以了

why now?

我刚刚梦见你了

I was dreaming about you.

I...

你梦见我了

You were dreaming about me?

真不敢相信这是真的

I can't believe this is actually happening. 你真的在这儿

That you're actually here.

我在这儿

I'm here.

我带礼物来了

I come bearing gifts.

别告诉我你带了辣椒

Please say that's not chili.

邦妮

Bonnie!

-我回来了 -嗨

- I'm back! - Hi!

整个夏天 我都不在镇上

I leave town for the summer

结果你们俩过得都不怎么好

and everything goes to hell for the both of you. 邦妮

Bonnie!

杰里米

Jeremy!

也就是说洛克伍德镇长

So mayor Lockwood

打电话找你同性恋的前夫来

called your gay ex-husband

拷问你的吸血鬼女儿

to torture your vampire daughter.

是的 我一直关押着他

Yes. I've been keeping him detained 以确保他身体里的马鞭草都排净了

to make sure the vervain's out of his system. 这样你就可以...

So you could, you know...

我们就不能干掉他吗

Can't we just kill him?

不行 达蒙 他是卡罗琳的父亲

No, Damon! He's Caroline's father.

依我看他就是个混蛋

He sounds like a douchebag to me.

好吧 虽然我们算是相安无事

Yeah, well, just 'cause you and I are on ok terms 但不代表我赞同你的

doesn't mean that I'm a suddenly a big 生活方式

advocate for your "lifestyle".

你离婚的时候

Is that what you told him

也是这么和他说的吧

when you two got divorced?

市监狱

建于1860年

神秘瀑布镇

在你强迫他之前

Double check him for vervain

要仔细检查他体内有没有马鞭草

before you compel him.

你又带了个吸血鬼来

You brought another vampire into this? 这对我们都好 比尔

It's the best thing for all of us, Bill.

比尔 我听过你拷问

So, Bill, I hear you're into the whole

你那吸血鬼女儿的来龙去脉

daddy-daughter vampire torture thing. 我是在帮她

I was trying to help her.

要是说谁最不需要帮助

Well, if there's anyone who doesn't need help, 就是你那个讨厌的控制狂女儿了

it's your annoying control freak of a daughter. 是的

Yep.

他体内没有马鞭草

He's vervain-free.

你就快抹去他的记忆吧 达蒙

Just erase his memory, Damon.

比尔 我有个问题

So, Bill, I have a question.

你凭什么觉得你可以

What makes you think that you can change 改变吸血鬼的本质

the basic nature of a vampire?

思想是股很强大的力量

The mind's a powerful tool.

是可以反复训练的

It can be trained and retrained.

只要你够强大

You just have to be strong enough.

是吗 我完全同意

Oh, yeah? I completely agree.

实际上 我恰巧喜欢控制人的思想

I actually happen to love mind control, myself. 你马上离开镇上

You will leave town immediately.

你只会记得你来只是为了带你女儿

All you remember is you came to bring your daughter 去买开学的东西

back to school shopping.

你把我们撇下了

You left us.

不好意思

Yeah, sorry.

购物疗法 指靠购物解除焦虑

购物疗法让我的头都要炸了

Retail therapy was making my head explode. 可不是嘛

Tell me about it.

-她在干嘛 -让我失望

- What's she doing? - She's failing.

当你毫无头绪的时候

It's hard to find something

找东西是很困难的

when you don't have anything to go on.

那么我来帮你

So use me.

怎么说那项链我也带了一千年

I only wore it for a thousand years.

看到了没 现在有人愿意帮忙了

See? Now this one offers a solution.

好的 把手给我 宝贝

All right, give me your hand, sweetheart. 她...她在找项链 对吗

She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh? 问题是 我爸的家人太过正常了

The problem with my dad's normal side of the family 正常得让我一夏天都很无聊

is normal made for a really boring summer. 经历了过去几天的事

After the last few days,

我宁愿有个正常的家庭

I would kill for a normal family.

你什么时候学会做饭了

Since when did you learn how to cook?

达蒙帮了点忙

Damon helped a little.

达蒙现在会帮你做饭了

Damon's helping you cook now?

你们俩别瞎想

Both of you stop judging.

他只是想做个好...

He's just trying to be a good- - ow!

我溅到你了吗

Ahh! Did I splash you?

不是 是我的项链

No, no, my necklace.

我感觉到了

I can sense something.

它烫到我了

It burned me.

或许这意味着你不该再戴了

Maybe it's a sign you shouldn't be wearing it. -卡罗琳 -怎么了 我说说而已嘛

- Caroline... - What, I'm just saying.

反正你现在也不跟斯特凡一起做饭了

If you're going to be "cooking" without Stefan. 我看看

Let me see it.

我找到了

I found it.

-它在哪 -没办法直接告诉你的 姑娘

- So where is it? - It doesn't work like that, doll. 我能看到画面

I get images.

有个女孩和她的朋友在一起

There's a girl with her friends--

是嘛 我要是拿不回我的项链

Yes, a dead girl with dead friends,

她和她的朋友就都得死

if I don't get my necklace back.

我得重新潜回去看详细点

Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details.

-那你潜 -我需要点时间

- So dive. - I need more time.

还有空间

And space.

你们在干扰我的咒符

You're harshing my ju-ju.

我们不急

We can wait.

那是当然

I'm sure you can.

但我要的不是耐心

But that's not what I asked.

不如我们一会儿再回来

Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. 我饿了

I'm hungry anyway.

我让你选我们的盘中餐

I'll let you pick who we eat.

我拿来了

Hey. Ok, I got it.

我有一个识别咒语可能让我知道

I have an identification spell that might be able to tell me 这条项链被什么魔法控制了

what magic affected the necklace.

得花点时间 如果有人来了就告诉我

It's going to take a while, so tell me if anyone's coming, ok? 你是不是打算换个兄弟了

So you're not, like, switching Salvatores, are you? 什么

What?

-卡罗琳 -集中精力

- Caroline... - Stay focused.

作为日夜为你担心的朋友

As your friend who worries for you daily,

说说你跟达蒙到底怎么回事

what is the deal with you and Damon?

没怎么回事

There is no deal.

他一直都像我那样全心全意找斯特凡

He's been just as focused on finding Stefan as I have. 没错 不过这不会让他改变什么

Yeah, but that doesn't make him any less Damon. 如果我挚爱的爸爸改变不了我

If my own father, who I love dearly, can't change me? 没有人能改变得了达蒙

No one's changing Damon.

连你也不行

Not even you.

我们为什么要谈这个

Look, why are we even talking about this? 各位

Hey. Guys?

-你在做什么 -我什么都没做

- What are you doing? - I'm not doing anything. 这是它自身的魔法

It has its own magic.

菲尔家族的辣酱

我想告诉你一个小秘密

I'm going to let you in on a little secret--

创始人聚会不过是委员会的一个幌子

founders parties are just an excuse for the council 好让他们聚在密室里谋划怎么对付吸血鬼

to gather in back rooms and plot against vampires. 我觉得你该跟离埃琳娜远点了

I think you need to take a beat with Elena. 你说什么

Excuse me?

不管你们俩现在什么情况

Whatever it is you two have going on,

我都不赞同

I think it's a bad idea.

我觉得这不关你什么事 里克

I don't really think it's your problem, Ric.

关我的事 我应该好好照顾她

It is my problem. I'm supposed to look after her, 我这是在尽责

and this is me doing that.

你认为我在干什么

What do you think I'm doing?

我认为你该离她远点

What I think is you need to take a beat.

达蒙 打扰

Damon? Sorry.

镇长要召集开委员会会议了

Uh, the mayor just called the council meeting. 我的女孩死了 我很无聊

My girl's dead. I'm bored.

你还真是饿了

You weren't kidding about being hungry. 没错

Yeah.

今天挺辛苦的

It's been a long day.

-跟她做兄妹才辛苦呢 -你真坏

- Try being related to her. - You're being mean. 你怎么也这么坏 你以前是爱我的

And why are you being mean? You used to love me. 都过去九十年了丽贝卡 给他点时间

It's been 90 years, Rebekah. Give him a minute. 你为什么要帮他说话

Why are you taking his side?

因为 我亲爱的妹妹 我为所有

Because, my dear sister, I feel pity

不能如你愿的男人感到遗憾

for any man who doesn't give you what you want. 你能不能别再把我当个小孩

Will you stop making me out to be a brat? 我不是小孩了

I am not a brat!

从我与你共处的一千年来看 不是这样的

A thousand years of life experience says otherwise. 你也是半斤八两

well, you're no picnic, either.

我才跟你过了一个夏天

I mean, I've only spent one summer with you 我都觉得想把自己的头拧下来

and I feel like I want to blow my head off. 太好了

Fantastic.

我得走了

I need to go.

-他去哪 -去往墙上写个名字

- Where's he going? - To write a name on a wall. 说来话长

It's a long story.

安娜

Anna?

你在哪 我们没多少时间

Look, where are you? We don't have much time. 时间多得是

We've got all the time in the world.

之前的事我很抱歉 我...被其他事绊住了 I'm sorry about before. I just got, um, distracted. 没关系 我懂的

It's fine. I get it.

你为什么还不告诉她

Why haven't you told her?

她整个暑假都不在

Well, she's been gone all summer.

对啊 我知道

Yeah, I know that.

你到底为什么还不告诉她

Now why haven't you told her, really?

我不知道 我还无法完全理解

I don't know. You know, I don't even understand 这一切怎么可能发生

how any of this is possible.

我挤进来 你拉我进来

Well, it's kind of a push and pull.

我从那边挤进来 试图连通到你

I'm pushing from the other side trying to contact you, 而有时候 就像现在这样 如果你拉我... and sometimes, like just now, if you pull... 那边 这个...

The other side? Is that...

是这么叫的吗

Is that what it's called?

我是这么叫的

That's what I call it.

我在这儿孤身一人

I'm all by myself here.

就好比是我是你的世界的一部分

It's like I'm a part of your world,

只是谁也看不见我 我只是...

only no one can see me. I'm just...

在那边

on the other side.

等等 那薇姬又是怎么回事

Wait, what about Vicki?

每次你一说你见到她

Whenever you say you see her,

我就会感觉到一些东西

I feel something.

黑暗

A darkness.

当我试图警告你别让她进来时

And when I try to tell you not to let her in, 发生了很奇怪的事

something crazy happens.

就像是她想把我推出去似的

Like, she's trying to push me out.

所以窗子碎了

Like the windows breaking.

总之要小心

Just be careful.

试着别让她进来

Try not to let her in.

因为如果你不敞开心扉 她就进不来

'Cause she can't get through if you're not open to it. 你不知道我终于可以和你说话

You don't understand how amazing it is

是多么的美妙

to finally be able to talk to you.

我在这儿孤身一人

I'm all by myself here. I mean,

无依无靠

I don't have anyone.

我很抱歉

I'm sorry.

我知道你什么都感觉不到

I know you can't feel anything.

再来一次

Do it again.

你来了

There you are.

我还以为你在休息

Thought you were resting.

那么我们就各有秘密了

Well, now we both have a secret.

你看到什么了

What did you see?

我听到的才有趣

It's what I heard that's interesting.

拿着项链的那些女孩

You know, the girls with the necklace,

她们在谈论你呢

they were talking about you.

但你还没告诉克劳斯

Yet you didn't tell Klaus.

为什么

Why?

因为我不会帮那个混血儿做任何事

'Cause I wouldn't help that hybrid half-breed with anything. 那条项链是女巫祖先的护身符

The necklace is a talisman from the original witch herself. 我想得到它

I want it.

我很抱歉

Well, I'm sorry.

我帮不了你

I can't help you.

别逼我上罚酒

Don't be difficult.

我不想告诉克劳斯

You know, I'd hate to have to tell Klaus

他的跟班是个大骗子

what a liar his sidekick is.

看来我还是得严刑逼供了 是吗

Guess I've got to get it out of you the hard way, huh? 怎么回事

What is this?

为什么我不能动了

Why can't I move?

别紧张 只是让你全身麻痹的咒语

Relax. It's just a little paralysis spell.

没什么大不了的

Nothing major.

只是想从你的小脑袋瓜里得到些消息

Just got to get the information out of your pretty little head. 现在的女巫

You know, witches now days,

她们喜欢全新的东西 但是

they're into that new age stuff, but...

我更偏向老式的巫术

I'm a little more old school voodoo.

这能抑制你讨厌的愈合本领

This will stop that pesky healing.

我什么都不会告诉你的

I won't tell you anything.

你不用告诉我

You don't have to.

感受到了吗

You feel that?

那就是你的本质

That's your essence.

你的灵魂 它让我建立联系

Your spirit. It lets me make a connection.

药草也能派上用场

Herbs help, too.

鼠尾草 金缕梅

Diviner's sage, witch hazel.

但我最爱用的还是

But my personal favorite...

马鞭草

Vervain.

从春天开始就没发生过什么事

There have no been no incidence of question since spring. 风平浪静

It's been quiet.

现在还有谁要补充什么吗

Anyone else have anything to add to the minutes? 达蒙有吗

Damon?

没有 我觉得该说的警长都说到了

Ah, no, I think the sheriff covered it,

洛克伍德镇长

mayor Lockwood.

看来我们撑过最坏的时期了

Looks like we've made it through the worst.

我没有什么要补充的

Well, I have nothing new to add,

感谢你们的到来

so thank you all for coming.

很高兴见到你

Good to see you.

-卡罗尔 -达蒙

- Carol. - Damon.

我想问个问题

I have a question.

比尔

Bill.

你们三个认为

Do you three think that

委员会的成员是都蒙在鼓里呢

everybody on the council is clueless...

还是就是愚蠢呢

or just stupid?

如果你在魔法书中见到

Ok, tell me if you see anything in these grimoires 与贵重的纪念章有关的

that involves precious medals

或者跟项链相似的标志就告诉我

or a symbol that resembles a necklace.

你怎么不直接问

Well, can't you just ask

你以前连通的那些死去的女巫

all the dead witches you were channeling?

我已经不能连通她们了

I don't have access to them anymore.

-她们不理我了 -什么时候的事

- They cut me off. - Since when?

从我让你起死回生时开始

Since I brought you back to life.

我打破了自然界的平衡

I messed with the balance of nature

这就是给我的惩罚

and there were consequences.

我很抱歉

Hey. I'm sorry.

我本该告诉你的

I know I should have told you.

事后我立刻告诉埃琳娜了

I told Elena when it happened.

我只是不想让你心里怪怪的

I just didn't want you to feel weird about it, you know? 不 不 你不必为任何事情道歉

Hey, no, no, look, you don't have to apologize for anything. 好吗 你没做错任何事

Ok? You didn't do anything wrong.

埃琳娜说从那以后你一直不太好

Elena said you've been having kind of a hard time since then. 不 我很好 只是

No, I'm fine. You know, just been, ah,

最近有点神情恍惚而已

a little out of it lately.

我应该专注于更古老的书吧

So should I concentrate on the older books?

这条项链有多古老

Or, uh, I mean, how old is this necklace?

古老哈 说的对

Old. Yeah.

杰里米 那邪恶的感觉在这

Jeremy. The darkness. It's here.

杰里米

Jeremy!

你没事吧

Are you OK?!

刚刚发生什么事了

What the hell just happened?

我也不知道

I have no idea.

我很惊讶啊

I'm impressed.

你很有原则 斯特凡

You've got discipline, Stefan.

这对你可没好处 但是呢...

It's not going to do you much good, but...

还是放弃吧 亲爱的

just let go, honey.

就这样 就这样

There we go, there we go.

这个戴项链的姑娘

There's the girl with the necklace.

你爱她

You love her.

你愿意为她付出一切 而且你已经这样做了

You'd do anything for her, and you have.

许多恶行 许多罪咎

A lot of darkness, a lot of guilt.

全是为了不让克劳斯发现她

All to keep her away from Klaus.

他怎么会对这姑娘感兴趣呢

Why would he be interested in one girl?

别这样 别这样

Don't do this. Don't do this.

她就是二重身

She's the doppelganger.

她本该死掉的 正是因为她没死

She's supposed to be dead, and that's why Klaus 克劳斯不能制造混血儿 对吧

can't make hybrids, isn't it?

真让人毛骨悚然啊

Well, this is creepy.

也许你还是需要我帮忙的

Maybe you do need my help, after all.

斯特凡有没有告诉你 项链哪里来的

Did Stefan ever tell you where he got the necklace? 没有 我也没问过

No, and I never asked.

希望邦妮能找到答案

Hopefully Bonnie will be able to figure it out.

拜托告诉我可以走人了

Please tell me it's time to go.

可以了 达蒙哪儿去了

Beyond. Where's Damon?

八成又去欺负好人了

Probably off somewhere doing bad things to good people. 请恕我心直口快

Consider me the honesty please.

-怎么了 -什么事

- What is it? - What's the matter?

我爸在那边

It's my dad.

他怎么会出现

Why would he even show up here?

不知道 但我不能...

I don't know. But I can't--

我明白

I get it.

-回头给你打电话 -好

- I'll call you later. - Ok.

好吧 这是咋回事

Ok, what's that all about?

说到欺负好人...

Speaking of doing bad things to good people... 等等 休斯顿控制中心 我们有麻烦了

Wait, wait, Houston, we have a problem.

-你去哪了 -处理比尔·福布斯的事

- Where have you been? - Managing Bill Forbes.

显然 他对精神控制免疫

Apparently he's impervious to compulsion.

-怎么做到的 -我也不知道

- How? - I have no idea.

但他威胁我 要让我出局

But he threatened to out me.

别让我开始就那么讽刺他啊

Don't get me started on the irony of that.

你对他做什么了

What did you do to him?

你怎么知道你的控制没起效果

How do you know the compulsion doesn't work? 那不是我想说的

That's not the most important piece of information 重点啊 埃琳娜

I mentioned, Elena.

他要怎样

What does he want?

他想控制整个委员会

He wants to control the council.

-说委员会已经形同虚设 -那倒没错

- Says it's been compromised. - It has!

他要给镇里的自来水里加马鞭草

He wants to put vervain in the town's water supply. 可能这不是个坏主意

Maybe it's not a bad idea.

至少能让大家神智清醒自己做主

I mean, it'll help you keep yourself in control.

-现在斯特凡又不在... -他在能怎样

- Now that Stefan's not here to-- - To what?

看住我 让我别捣乱

to keep me in check? Make me behave?

我今早就应该杀了他

I should have killed him this morning.

-他是卡罗琳的爸爸 达蒙 -没错

- He's Caroline's dad, Damon. - Yeah,

就算我杀了他 她还比咱俩多一个至亲呢

and when I kill him, she'll have one more parent than we do. 别这样 达蒙

Oh, come on, Damon!

你今天烦我一整天了 里克

You're repeatedly killing my buzz today, Ric.

-滚一边去 -不可能

- Step aside. - Yeah, it's not going to happen.

那你先死一会儿吧

Your temporary funeral.

达蒙 不

Damon, no!

你怎么回事啊

What is wrong with you?!

我一直在想你那个毒辣的计划

I've been thinking about your diabolical plan.

说吧

Oh. Do tell.

你一定清楚 克劳斯生性多疑

Well, you must know that Klaus is too paranoid

不可能完全相信你

to ever fully trust you.

但他妹妹 还像过去一样爱你

But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday.

糊弄她比较容易

She's the easier mark.

但你不能只假装关心她

But you can't just pretend to care,

因为克劳斯肯定会发现

because Klaus will know better.

所以你反其道而行之

So you do the opposite.

你和他搞好关系 让她有失落感

You bond with him; make her feel left out.

那会让她更想得到你

That will only make her want you more.

你是说

Oh! So you mean, I'm, uh,

我要向凯瑟琳·皮尔斯学习一下玩人的技巧

I'm taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook. 可你是为了什么呢 斯特凡

The only question is why, Stefan?

我知道你不想让克劳斯靠近神秘瀑布镇

I mean, I get it, you want to keep Klaus away from Mystic Falls, 但是 你还想得到什么呢

but...what else do you expect to get from it?

你知道什么最有趣吗

You know what's funny?

你对着我喋喋不休

You keep talking to me

就好像我会相信你 向你和盘托出一样

like I actually trust you enough to tell you anything. 得了 斯特凡 你我还用说这些

Oh, come on, Stefan, we're beyond that. 我可从这法力高强的女巫手下救了你

I saved you from hilda the high voodoo priestess. 好吧

Ok.

我19xx年代就认识他们

I knew them, back in the twenties.

他们当时在躲什么人

They were running from someone.

一个令他们害怕的人

Someone who scared them.

猎人

The hunter.

几百年前我听过他的故事

I heard stories about him centuries ago. 你难道不想知道

Don't you want to know why an original vampire 杀不死的吸血鬼祖先

who can't be killed

为何会惧怕一个吸血鬼猎人

is afraid of a vampire hunter?

如果你计划对克劳斯采取行动

If you're planning on making a move against Klaus... 算我一个

I want in.

好啊

That's good.

有追求是件好事 凯瑟琳

It's good to want things, Katherine.

斯特凡

Stefan...

凯瑟琳

Katherine.

我单干

I'm in this alone.

如果你想找个恶棍做你的共犯

If you're looking for a diabolical partner in crime, 劝你别处找去

I suggest you look elsewhere.

橄榄球练得怎么办

How was football practice?

你怎么在这儿

What are you doing here?

躲我爸爸

Hiding out from my dad.

他来了

He's here.

你还好吧

Are you OK?

要我帮你教训他吗

Do you want me to kick his ass?

Yes.

不行

No.

他穿的衬衫是我给他买的 那件很贵

I bought him the shirt he's wearing, it is really expensive. 而且不管怎么说

And through everything...

他还是我爸爸

he's still my dad.

你懂吗

You know?

-天啊 你臭死了 -什么

- God, you reek! - What?

-真的很臭 -不会吧

- That is bad. - No, this?

-这是性感的味道 -不 我可受不了

- This is sexy. - No! It's really bad.

受不了

No?

等下 我手机响

Oh! Hang on, my phone.

别这样

Oh, come on!

是朋友才接的 没急事就挂了

I'm only answering in case it's a friend emergency. 确实有急事

It's an emergency.

是苏格兰威士忌吗

Whoa, whoa. Is that Scotch?

我还以为你滴酒不沾

I figured you for an abstainer.

懂得节制就好

Everything in moderation.

避免受到他人的影响

Keeps the mind clear from...influence.

比如吸血鬼的意念控制

Like vampire compulsion.

是啊 我本想告诉你

Yeah, I tried to tell you--

知道 你有两把刷子 懂的

Yeah, yeah, powerful tool. Got it.

真厉害

I'm impressed.

不能否认我还从没见过这种本事

Can't say I've ever seen that before.

这要求一个人有很强的意念

Well, it takes a certain human focus.

为此我磨练了几十年

It's a skill that I've been honing for decades.

而且 你的技术有点小退化

Plus, your technique... is a little lazy.

多谢提醒

Duly noted.

我很好奇

I'm curious.

你为什么不把我们交给委员会呢

Why not just expose us to the council?

我知道你把我当成坏人 达蒙

I know you think I'm the bad guy here, Damon,

但我绝不会向那帮蠢货告发我女儿

but I would never expose my own daughter to those morons. 来惹我很是冒险啊 你不觉得吗

It's a pretty risky move, taking me on, don't you think? 我知道自己没离开镇上会冒怎样的风险

I knew what I was risking when I didn't leave town, 但我觉得

but I figured...

你的自我毁灭倾向还没严重到

you're not self destructive enough

杀死警长的前夫

to kill the sheriff's ex-husband.

那你就是今天第三个低估我的人了

Makes you the third person to underestimate me today. 知道吗

You know,

最近被人盯着学好学乖

with all this behavioral modification going on around here, 我几乎都忘了新鲜的人血

I almost forgot how good blood tastes

有多美味

when it's... fresh.

你想怎样

What are you going to do?

杀掉所有知道你秘密的人吗

Kill everybody who discovers your secret?

不 我不打算杀你 比尔

No, I'm not going to kill you, Bill.

我只想好好享受 现在这般美好的时光

I'm just going to find pleasure in perfect little moments like this. -爸爸 你没事吧 -我没事

- Daddy! Are you OK? - I'm fine.

来 喝了就会好的

Here. It'll heal you.

-我说了我没事 - 别幼稚了

- I said I'm OK. - Grow up.

让我好好教训一下这个混蛋

Let me teach this ass-wheel a life lesson.

-滚出这里 -不然呢

- Just get out of here. - Or what?

我比你强大 小女生

I'm stronger than you, little girl.

但我的怒气比你更盛

Well, I'm angrier!

真倒霉

Bummer.

和姑娘掐架的感觉不错

I love a good girl fight.

你不能再这样了 达蒙

You can't do this anymore, Damon.

不能在这个镇上

Not in this town.

-不能在我面前 -为什么不行

- Not around me. - Why not?

又不是以前没做过

It's nothing I haven't done before.

为什么突然间大家都

Why is it suddenly so important

开始对我指手划脚

for everyone to keep me in check?

因为我不希望你成为

Because I don't want you

其他人认为你是的那种人

to be what other people think that you are. 哪种人 怪物

What? A monster?

抱歉让你失望了 埃琳娜

Sorry to disappoint you, Elena,

据我所知 我还是个吸血鬼

But last time I checked, I was still a vampire! 我只希望你别像个吸血鬼那样行事

I guess I wish that you didn't have to act like one! 我不是斯特凡

I am not Stefan.

倒不如你放弃把我变成他

How about you stop trying to turn me into him? 杰里米

Hey, Jeremy.

到处都是灰烬

There's ashes everywhere.

-我去拿吸尘器 -不 我来吧

- I'll go grab the vacuum. - No, I got it. 你没事吧

Are you ok?

-别 -怎么了

- Don't. - What?

邦妮在这 你必须得消失

Bonnie's here, ok? You've got to stop. 我只是想要警告你

I was just trying to warn you.

我感受到了危险

I felt something bad. Dangerous.

你不能总在我和她

You--you just can't pop up

在一起的时候突然出现

every time she and I are together.

这是互相的 杰里米

It's a two-way street, Jeremy.

我只会在你想起我的时候出现

I only pop up when you're thinking about me. 这就是为什么你没有告诉她

That's why you haven't told her.

不是吗

Isn't it?

你不想让她知道你还在乎我

You don't want her to know you still care. 现在不是时候

I can't do this right now.

我不能 我承受不了

I can't. This is just too much.

抱歉 我不应该说那些

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. 再见 安娜

Good-bye, Anna.

不要 杰里米

Don't! Jeremy, please.

不要拒绝我

Don't shut me out.

怎么了

What's wrong?

你之前问我有什么不对劲的地方

You asked me before if something was wrong 我说没有

and I said no.

怎么了

Yeah?

我说谎了

That was a lie.

我骗了你

I was lying to you.

你救活我之后

When you brought me back to life... 杰里米 告诉我你能听到我说话 Say you can hear me, Jeremy.

求求你

Please!

发生了一些事

Something happened.

我好寂寞

I am all alone!

你回来了

You're back.

终于

Finally.

尼克去看那个女巫了

Nik went to check on the witch.

这很沉闷吧

Dreary, isn't it?

我们的祖坟

The family cargo.

为什么你不把匕首拔出来

Why don't you undagger them?

因为他会对我穷追不舍直到杀了我

Because he would hunt me down and kill me. 我哥是个复仇心极强的小混蛋

He's a vindictive little bastard, my brother.

那你还那么在乎他 为什么

But you still care about him. Why?

我恨了他很长一段时间

Well, I hated him for a long time.

那太累了

It was exhausting.

当我遇到你们俩的时候

You know, when I met you two,

你们都在逃亡

you were both on the run.

那也很累

Also exhausting.

你们在躲避谁

Who were you running from?

-什么意思 -最后那晚 我看到你时

- What do you mean? - Last night I saw you,

有个男的在找你们

there was a man looking for you.

你们俩看起来都很害怕

You both seemed afraid.

我只是 我不能想象克劳斯也会怕谁

I just--I wouldn't think Klaus would be afraid of anybody. 斯特凡 这个世界上没有人什么都不怕

No one in this world is truly fearless, Stefan.

即使是尼克劳斯

Not even Niklaus.

那个人是谁

Who was that man?

我不能说

I can't. Please.

如果尼克知道我们在聊这事 他会

If Nik knew we were talking about this, he would-- 不不 抱歉

No, no, no, I'm sorry.

忘了我的问题吧

Just forget I asked.

好吗

Ok?

他告诉我你曾经爱过的那个女孩

He told me about the girl you loved.

那个已经死掉的

The one that died.

他还说你跟着他

He also told me that you're only with him 是因为他救了你哥哥

because he saved your brother.

是的

It's true.

我觉得他暗自欣赏你这点

I think he secretly admires that about you. 他会为家人牺牲一切

He'd sacrifice anything for family.

不要告诉他我跟你说了这些

Don't tell him I told you that.

我会

Your secret...

为你保密的

is safe with me.

你觉得你还会像爱那个女孩

Do you think you'll ever love anyone

一样爱上别人吗

like you loved that girl?

也许 会有这么一天

One day, maybe.

我总能看穿你的谎言 斯特凡

I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan. 什么 我没有

What? I'm not--

别狡辩 你的吻已经出卖了你

Don't bother. Your kiss already gave you away. 格洛莉娅不见了

Gloria's gone.

她消失了

She's cleared out.

我们得马上找一个新的女巫

We need to find a new witch immediately. 怎么了

What's going on?

他有些不对劲 他问我关于迈克尔的事

Something's wrong. He was asking about Michael. 他不是和我们一伙的 尼克 我能感觉到 He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it.

她错了

She's wrong.

克劳斯

Klaus...

Wake up.

起床了

这次比平时更久一点嘛

It took a bit longer than usual, huh?

也许要检查一下那个戒指了

Might want to get that ring checked.

希望它没坏

Hope it's not going bad.

你杀了我

You killed me.

你让我生气了

You pissed me off.

你杀了我

You killed me!

里克 别发火 我只是有些失控

Ric, no hard feelings, all right? I was on a bit of a tear. 每个人都想教训我

Everyone was trying to tell me how to behave. 也许他们终于明白你是个混蛋

Well, maybe they finally realized you're just a dick. 我不会说我告诉过你了

I'm not going to say I told you so.

-谢谢 -但是我确实告诉你了

- Thank you. - But I did tell you.

好吧 你和达蒙都是对的

Ok, you and Damon were both right.

我确实在试图改变他

I was trying to change him.

但是如果他要融入我的生活

But if he wants to be in my life--

等等 我

Wait. I--

这一周大家都过得不容易

it's been a long week,

所以我就直白地说吧

so I'm just going to be blunt.

他做什么并不重要

It doesn't matter what he does,

重要的是达蒙已经在你心里了

Damon's gotten under your skin.

不是这样的

That's not true.

天 你就承认吧 埃琳娜 行吗

God, just admit it, Elena, ok?

你被他吸引了

You are attracted to him!

被他那骄傲的坏哥哥形象所吸引

In all of his bad brother glory.

我没有

No.

好吧 没有 是没有被他吸引

Wait, no, you're not attracted to him,

还是你不愿承认呢

or no, you just won't admit it?

我不能承认 卡罗琳

I can't, Caroline!

如果我承认

If I admit it,

甚至我只要一有这个念头

if I even thought it for just a second...

那我成什么了

What does that say about me?

那说明你是正常人 埃琳娜

It says you're human, Elena.

-需要我去... -不 我自己解决吧

- Do you need me to... - No, I got it.

别担心

Don't worry,

我会在有些人杀了我前回家的

I'm going to go back home before somebody kills me. 你的伤怎么样

How's your...

愈合了 看

Oh, healed. See?

谢谢你

Thank you.

谢谢你救了我

For coming to my rescue.

不用谢

You're welcome.

再见了 卡罗琳

Bye, Caroline.

爸爸

Daddy.

我会好起来的

I'm going to be ok.

你是个吸血鬼 亲爱的

You're a vampire, sweetheart.

我不觉得你会再好起来了

I don't think you'll ever be ok again.

我理解你的来意 但是

I understand where you're coming from, but--

吉尔伯特家是创始人家族

the Gilbert family is a founding family,

他们理应在委员会里拥有发言权

and they deserve to have a voice on the council. 我现在在照顾他们

I've taken care of them,

我应该代表他们

I should be that voice.

这事不能这样 萨尔茨曼先生

That's not the way it works, Mr. Saltzman.

是吗 那告诉我应该是怎样的

Oh, really? Well, then tell me how it does.

委员会的责任是保护这个镇子的人们

The council's job is to protect the people of this town. 现在你女儿是吸血鬼 你儿子是狼人

Now your daughter's a vampire and your son's a werewolf. 那谁来保护那些普通的人类呢

So who's looking after the actual people?

有些吸血鬼和狼人或许是我们的家人朋友

Some of them may be family or friends,

但是他们依然是超自然生物

but they are still supernatural.

他们不能遵循我们这个世界的规则和法令

They don't follow our rules or our laws,

他们会照顾自己

they look after themselves,

我们也正需如此

and that's what we need to do.

下次开会时再见

I'll see you at the next meeting.

嗨 我刚刚看见杰里米

Hey there. I just saw Jeremy.

他说我的项链还在你这儿

He said that you still have my necklace?

是的 我还没弄明白它到底怎么了

Yeah, I haven't figured out what's going on with it yet. 我知道

I know.

我只是觉得 不带着它有点奇怪

But I just-- I feel weird without it.

毕竟是斯特凡留下的东西

The whole Stefan of it all.

杰里米有没有告诉你

Did Jeremy also tell you

这个暑假他常看到他死去的女友们的鬼魂吗

that he's been seeing ghosts of his dead girlfriends all summer? 什么

What?

薇姬和安娜 他和她们说话了

Vicki and Anna. He's been talking to them.

-你开玩笑的吧 -我也希望是玩笑

- You're kidding. - I wish.

因为我让他死而复生

It's because I brought him back to life.

女巫们告诉过我会有不良后果的

The witches said there would be consequences.

我想她们是对的

Guess they were right.

我本来应该

You know, what am I supposed to--

我只接受书面致歉

I'll accept written apologies only.

你们小两口吵架了吗

Are you two lovebirds fighting already?

凯瑟琳

Katherine.

很好 你想要什么

Wonderful. What do you want?

我只想找个共犯

I'm just a girl looking for a partner in crime.

要一起吗

Feel like hitting the road?

甩开这该死的一切

Getting the hell out of dodge?

正是时候

Impeccable timing.

刚好有人告诉我我得冷静一下

I was told I need to take a beat.

那你是同意了

Is that a yes?

我来开车

I'll drive.

为什么不同意呢

Why not?

反正我在这儿也没有立足之地了

Walls are starting to close in on me around here.

我们去哪儿

Where are we going?

离开这儿 目前我只能给你这个答案

Away from here. That's all I'm going to give you for right now. 但是相信我

But believe me--

这是好事

it's good.

给我个机会解释 行吗

Just give me a chance to explain myself, ok?

没必要 我并没生气 只是很好奇

No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious.

丽贝卡好像认为你隐瞒了一些事情

Rebekah seems to think you're hold onto something. 一段你过去的生活

A piece of your old life.

关键是 她的直觉从未出错

The thing is, she's got flawless instincts;

那是她的某种超能力

borderline supernatural.

所以我认为

So I thought

我得弄清楚

I would check it out.

亲自来看看 你隐瞒了什么

See for myself what it is you've been hiding.

欢迎回到神秘瀑布镇 斯特凡

Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan.

更多相关推荐:
初中英语日记范文

初中英语日记带翻译1TodayandfriendsofforeigntraveloutsideairisverygoodpeoplefeelverycomfortableWeallappreciatethefi...

初中英语日记带翻译范文

初中英语日记带翻译1TodayandfriendsofforeigntraveloutsideairisverygoodpeoplefeelverycomfortableWeallappreciatethefi...

英语日记的写作方法及例文

一日记的格式英文日记通常由书端和正文两个部分组成日记常以第一人称记下当天生活中的所见所闻所做或所想的事情中英文的日记三格式大致一样英语日记的书端是专门写日记的日期星期和天气的左上角是日期年月日星期右上角写上当天...

英文日记范文

TuesdayApril1720xxSunnyTodayisthebusiestdayofaweekTheclassisveryfullinadditiontothefirstclassEvensowecannotsleeplat...

Diary 英语日记范文

LisaHL420xx115LocationHeshuntownYunnanprovinceDateFebruary7thDearDiaryItwastheseconddayofthetripinHeshuntownwherewa...

英文日记范文

SaturdayJan2nd20xxSunnyTodayistheseconddayoftheNewYear39sdayholidayIhadbeentakenatraveltoBeijingInfacttheaimofthist...

英语作文 英语日记范文42篇

英语作文英语日记范文42篇第一天THENEWSPAPER报纸NowadaysthenewspaperpossessesconsiderablevalueEverybodyshouldreaditItsuppli...

暑假英语日记怎么写?

1写英语日记与英语学习的关系人们常说要真正学好英语就要培养用英语思想的能力但是要做到这一点是不容易的有一个简单易行的办法可以帮助我们练习用英语思想那就是用英语写日记日记是十分自由的文体不像作文必须有正式的主题讲...

国庆节英语日记120字精选范文

国庆节英语日记120字精选范文OnOctober1IdidnotgooutasusualSinceitwasNationalDay60thanniversaryofmyhomelandlikemanypeopl...

初一英语作文范文 用过去时态描写日记

初一英语作文范文用过去时态描写日记JennyhadabusyweekendLastSaturdaymorningshedidherhomeworkandpracticedspeakingEnglishathom...

高中英语作文范文-谈谈写英语日记的好处

高中英语作文范文谈谈写英语日记的好处谈谈写英语日记的好处ItisgoodtokeepadiaryinEnglish题目要求自拟题目写一篇100120字的短文谈谈写英语日记的好处Itisgoodtokeepadi...

中考英语作文范文 暑假英语日记 July

中考英语作文范文暑假英语日记July暑假英语日记July6thTuesdaycloudyAhhawhenIgetupitwastimeforlunchButIreallyhavealotofworktodoIm...

英文日记(44篇)