英文电影经典句子

时间:2024.4.20

NO.4 TITANIC

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

§当幸福来敲门

Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.

克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!

克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?

马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?

Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.

克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。

There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I

幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say?

He must've had on some really nice pants.

如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。

Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.

如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。

阿甘正传

1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does.

" 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。

2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。

You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

肖申克的救赎

每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里?

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.

懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.

监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

red:这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.

Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...

有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies. 希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝。


第二篇:经典美语电影电视剧精彩英语句子大全


经典美语电影电视剧精彩英语句子大全

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

Easy does it. 慢慢来。

Don't push me. 别逼我。

Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。

What is the fuss? 吵什么?

Still up? 还没睡呀?

It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。

Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

God works. 上帝的安排。

Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。

Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

Sure thing! 当然!

I'm going to go. 我这就去。

Never mind. 不要紧。

Can-do. 能人。

Close-up. 特写镜头。

Drop it! 停止!

Bottle it! 闭嘴!

Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!

There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。 Break the rules. 反规则。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可怜!

Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋

Make it up! 不记前嫌!

Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

Who wants? 谁稀罕?

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。

I'll be seeing you. 再见。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗? I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

Is that so? 是这样吗?

Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

Right over there. 就在那里。

Doggy bag. 打包袋。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.

It's up in the air. 尚未确定。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Good for you! 好得很!

Help me out. 帮帮我。

Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Lose head. 丧失理智。

Talk truly. 有话直说。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

You bet! 一定,当然!

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

It's up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚

cut class 旷课 ; soul mate 红颜知己 ; soul provider 灵魂主宰 ; pronounce the word 念这个字 ;white collar 白领 ; sales department 销售部门 ; on the side 副业 ; out of work 失业 ; work part time 做兼职 ; the starting salary 底薪 ;in a casual way 不经意地 ; win the first place 第一名 ; come hell or high water 无论发生什么,无论如何 ; a dime a dozen 多如牛毛,到处都是,很普通的东西 ; come on 加油,算了 ; beat a dead horse 白费口舌 ; skeletons in the closet 丑闻,家丑 ; sth. cost sb.

an arm and a leg 花费很昂贵 ; a wolf in sheep's clothing 披着羊皮的狼,伪善的人 ; to cry wolf 撒谎,谎报军情 ; give sb. a taste of your own medicine 自食其果 ; a slip of the tongue 口误,说漏了嘴 ; a slip of the pen 笔误 ; a blessing in disguise 因祸得福 ; accompany with sb. 陪伴某人 ; two is company , three is a crowd 两人成伴,三人不欢 ; the third wheel 电灯泡 ; over my dead body ( you are ) 休想 ; in the dark 一头雾水 ; take a shot 猜中 ;lend me your ear 听我说话 ; icing on the cake 锦上添花 ; fitness exercises 健身 ;one's nose is out of joint 某人很失望,某人很生气 ; bring the horse down 博得重彩 ; fifty to fifty 平分 ; be up to the job 能胜任这份工作 ; it's well worth the time 很值得花时间 ; ins and outs 详情 ; jump from one job to another job 跳槽 ; on the spot 当场 ; sb. is green 某人是新手 ; be equal to the task 能胜任这份工作 ; run after 追求 追逐 ; cry on my shoulders 把委屈告诉我吧 ; know ropes 懂内行 ; sb. is on sb.'s wayup 某人的事业蒸蒸日上 ; be fresh out of college 刚刚大学毕业 ; jump at the offer 欣然接受这个工作机会 ; so long \ take it easy \ byebye \ see you 再见 ; allow me 让我来 ;move out of my way 别挡hinking我,让开 ; critical thinking 批判性思维 be obbssessed with 无法摆脱,沉迷于 social networking sites 社交网站 ; for better and for worse 不管好与坏 ; sign up for

a course====register a course 报选修课 ; a group class 大班授课 ; opening state 开场白 ; one - to - one 一对一的 ; be off the work 下岗 ; a teaching certificate 教师资格证 full - time education 全日制教育

更多相关推荐:
经典英语电影名句

acryinthedark黑暗中的呐喊adingoatemybaby野狗吃了我的孩子我们家阿毛要是没给狼叼走也该这么大了asgoodasitgets尽善尽美yourewhycavemenchiseledonwa...

经典英文电影中经典对白

经典英文电影经典对白1Gonewiththewind乱世佳人1Afteralltomorrowisanotherday不管怎样明天是新的一天扩展heyareyouallrightDoyouthinkbecaus...

电影中经典的英语台词

值得背的电影台词ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎1Youknowsomebirdsarenotmeanttobecagedtheirfeathersarejusttoobright你知道有些鸟...

经典电影英语名人名言

经典电影英语名人名言经典英语nomatterhowlongnightthearrivalofdaylightassociation黑夜无论怎样悠长白昼总会到来wordscannotexpresstruelove...

经典英文电影语录

ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎1Youknowsomebirdsarenotmeanttobecagedtheirfeathersarejusttoobright你知道有些鸟儿是注定不会被关...

英文电影经典台词

英文电影经典台词1FranklymydearIdontgiveadamn坦白说亲爱的我一点也不在乎乱世佳人2Imgoingtomakehimanofferhecantrefuse我会给他点好处他无法拒绝教父3Y...

(免费)经典电影台词英语

值得背的电影台词每天背三段吧好美的ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎1Youknowsomebirdsarenotmeanttobecagedtheirfeathersarejusttoobri...

电影《飘》中的经典英语对白

体验式英语教育先锋美联英语电影飘中的经典英语对白1LandistheonlythingintheworldworthworkingforworthfightingforworthdyingforBecausei...

欧美电影经典英语对白

欧美电影里经典英语对白1神探夏洛克SHERLOCKJohntoMaryTheproblemsofyourpastareyourbusinessTheproblemsofyourfuturearemyprivil...

经典英语电影台词背诵

值得背的电影台词每天背三段吧好美的ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎1Youknowsomebirdsarenotmeanttobecagedtheirfeathersarejusttoobri...

英语电影经典台词摘抄

英语电影经典台词摘抄一阿甘正传Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolateyouneverknowwhatyouregonna人生就像一盒巧克力你永远不知道下一颗是什么滋味Stupiedisasstup...

经典英文电影台词~有必要都背下来,英语会很强悍

ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎1Youknowsomebirdsarenotmeanttobecagedtheirfeathersarejusttoobright你知道有些鸟儿是注定不会被关...

经典英文电影语录(25篇)