A: Well,we are discussed he offer you quoted.. And we found your offer was too high. It is difficult four us to accept it.
B: But I think my offer is reasonable and realistic.
A: What do you mean y “reasonable” ?
B: Our price is based on reasonable profit,it comes in line with the prevailing marked
A: If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession,there will be to not much point in further discussion . We might as well call the deal off.
B: Well, what is your counter offer?
A: The best we can do is 60 dollars per set CIF Shanghai .
B: Your counter-offer is too low ,we can not accept it.
A: My counter-offer is well founded. How about meeting each other half way and making a concession?
B: What is your proposal then?
A: 66 dollars per set CIF Shanghai.
B: OK , we accept it.
A: We will go on to the other terms and conditions of the contract this afternoon, ok?
B: OK.see you this afternoon.l
翻译:
A: 我方已经讨论了你方的报盘,我们认为你方的价格太高,我方难以接受。
B:但我认为我们的报盘是合理并现实的。
A:怎么个“合理”法?
B:我方报价是以合理的利润为根据,也就是说符合当前市场的价格水平。
A:如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没必要再谈下去了。我们干脆放弃这笔交易好了。
A:那么你方还价是多少呢?
B:我们最多只能接受上海到岸价每件60美元。
A:你方还价太低,我方无法接受。
B:我方是合理的。为了做成这笔交易,我们双方都做些让步怎么样?
A: 那您的建议是什么?
B:上海港到岸价每件66美元。
A:我们今天下午再继续谈其他的合同条款和条件,好吗?
B:好的,下午见。
第二篇:英文看病对话
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge. 医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。 Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one’s family member)
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade. 约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him. 约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon. 李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
单词
Words
spot n. 斑点
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 发烧,高烧
temperature n. 温度
centigrade n. 摄氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手术
scratch vt 抓,搔
Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
值班护士:我们周末不上班。
Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。
Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.
Words
appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 预约
fully adv. 完全地,充分地
book vt 预定,预约
occupy vt 占据
available adj 可以见到的,有空的
check n. vt检查,查看
Phrases
would like to 想要
make an appointment 预约
have to 不得不
by the way 顺便问一下
be available 有空,可以见到
see a doctor 看医生
Sentence Patterns
What can I do for you?
需要我帮忙吗?
I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week. 我想本周约见大夫。
I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday 恐怕他周一,周二已经预定满了。
Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
约翰逊大夫周六有空吗?
Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed? 雷德太太,星期三你看如何?
Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week. 约翰逊大夫本周周五有空。
Related Words
body 身体
head 头部
brain 脑
skull 颅骨
hair 头发
forehead 前额
temple 太阳穴