酒店总机常用服务英语
Operator 总机
A. Transfer the call 转接电话
1) If you need outside call, please dial “9” first, and then the number. 要打外线的话,请先拨“9”,然后拨电话号码。
2) One moment, please. 请稍等。
3) Would you like to wait?您愿意等会吗?
4) I’ll switch you to room 1501. 我给您转到1501房。
5) The line is busy, would you mind calling back later?
电话占线,您待会再打来吗?
6) I’ll transfer your call, You hold the line, please. 我给您转,请别挂机。
7) I’ll connect you to Mr. Smith’s room straight away.
我会把您的电话直接接到史密斯先生房间。
8) Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you through. 稍等会,我替您接过去。
9) You’re through / The line is free. 线通了。
10) May I tell him who is calling?能告诉我谁的打电话给他吗?
11) I’m afraid I cannot transfer calls from the house phone. Could you dial the number directly, please.
我恐怕我不能直接转房间之间的电话,请直接拨。
12) Mr. Smith, someone wants to speak to you.
史密斯先生,有人打电话给您。
13) Would you like me to place the call for you? 您想接这个电话吗?
B. Take a message 留言
1) I’m sorry, sir. Mr. Smith is not in, would you like to take a message to him?
对不起,先生,史密斯先生不在,您需要留口信吗?
2) Shall I ask him to return your call?我要请他回您电话吗?
3) I’m afraid we can only take simple messages.
抱歉,我们只能转达简短的口信。
4) I will convey your message. 我会转达您的口信。
5) The line is busy.(engaged)电话占线。
6) May I know who is calling? 我能知道是谁的电话吗?
7) OK, go ahead, please. 请说。
8) Is that the complete message? 您的口信说完了吗?
9) OK, Let me repeat your message?Is it right?
好的,让我重复一下您的口信??,对吗?
10) We must take the message to him when he come back, please don’t worry about this. 请别担心,他回来后我们一定会把口信留给他。
C. Morning (wake-up) call 叫醒服务
1) At what time? 什么时候?
2) Could you tell me your room number? 您能告诉我房间号码吗?
3) For all your group members’ rooms at 7:00 am?
所有团队客人的房间都在早上7:00叫醒吗?
4) Wake-up service for what time and room number is?
什么时间,房号是多少呢?
5) OK, we’ll wake you up at??, have a good sleep.
好吧,我们在??点叫醒,睡个好觉。
第二篇:酒店常用英语--日常服务
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
-Come in,please.-请进。
-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
-Yes,please.-请换吧。
-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。
-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。
-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver. -因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
-Excuse me.-对不起。
-I am sorry.-很抱歉。
-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。
-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。
-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了