Titanic 台词

时间:2024.4.2

221 EXT. BOAT DECK / PORT SIDE - NIGHT

ON THE PORT SIDE Lightoller is getting people into Boat 2. He keeps his pistol in his hand at this point. Twenty feet below them the sea is pouring into the doors and windows of B deck staterooms. They can hear the roar of water cascading into the ship.

ROSE

I'm not going without you.

JACK

NO, you have to go. Now.

Rose

No, Jack.

Jack

Get on the boat, Rose.

(Cal walks up just then).

Rose

No, Jack.

CAL

Yes. Get on the boat, Rose.

(She is shocked to see him. She steps instinctively to Jack. Cal looks at her, standing there shivering in her wet slip and stockings, a shocking display in 1912).

CAL

My God, look at you. You look afraid.

(taking off his boat)

Here, put this on.Come

(She numbly shrugs into it. He is doing it for modesty, not the cold.)

LIGHTOLLER

Quickly, ladies. Step into the boat. Hurry, please!

JACK

Go on. I'll get the next one.

ROSE

No. Not without you!

(She doesn't even care that Cal is standing right there. He sees the emotion between Jack and Rose and his jaw clenches. But then he leans close to her and says...)

Jack

I`ll be alright. Listen, I`ll be fine. I`m a survivor all right?Don`t worry about me. Now, go on. Get on.

CAL

(low)

I have an arrangement with an officer on the other side of the ship.Jack and I can get off safely. Both of us.

JACK

(he smiles reassuringly)

See. I got my own boat to catch.

CAL

Go. - Come on,hurry. They're almost full

(Lightoller grabs her arm and pulls her toward the boat. She reaches out for Jack and her fingers brush his for a moment. Then she finds herself

stepping down into the boat. It's all a rush and blur.)

LIGHTOLLER

Lower away!

The two men watch at the rail as the boat begins to descend.

CAL

(low)

You're a good liar.

JACK

Almost as good as you.

There's no … There's no arrangement,is there?

CAL

No,there is.Not that you'll benefit much from it

I always win, Jack. One way or another.

(looks at him, smiling)

(Jack knows he is screwed. He looks down at Rose, not wanting to waste a second of his last view of her.)

222 ROSE'S PERCEPTION... IN SLOW MOTION: The ropes going through the pulleys as the seamen start to lower. All sound going away... Lightoller giving orders, his lips moving... but Rose hears only the blood pounding in her ears... this cannot be happening... a rocket bursts above in

slow-motion, outlining Jack in a halo of light... Rose's hair blowing in slow motion as she gazes up at him, descending away from him... she sees his hand trembling, the tears at the corners of his eyes, and cannot believe the unbearable pain she is feeling...

Rose is still staring up, tears pouring down her face.

SUDDENLY SHE IS MOVING. She lunges across the women next to her. Reaches the gunwale, climbing it...

Hurls herself out of the boat to the rail of the A-Deck promenade, catching it, and scrambling over the rail. The Boat 2 continues down. But Rose is back on Titanic.

JACK

Rose! Rose!! What are you doing? NO. Stop her!

(Jack spins from the rail, running for the nearest way down to A-Deck.)

(Hockley too has seen her jump. She is willing to die for this man, this gutter scum. He is overwhelmed by a rage so all consuming it eclipses all thought.)

CUT TO:

223 INT. GRAND STAIRCASE

TRACKING WITH JACK as he bangs through the doors to the foyer and sprints down the stairs. He sees her coming into A-deck foyer, running toward him, Cal's long coat flying out behind her as she runs.

They meet at the bottom of the stairs, and collide in an embrace.

JACK

Rose,you're so stupid, why did you do that?You're so stupid,Rose

Why did you do that? Why?

(And all the while he's kissing her and holding her as tight as he can.)

ROSE

You jump, I jump, right?

JACK

Right.

Rose

Oh,God. I couldn't go. I couldn't go,Jack.

Jack

It's all right. We'll think of something.

Rose

At least I'm with you.

Hockley comes in and runs to the railing. Looking down he sees them locked in their embrace. Lovejoy comes up behind Cal and puts a restraining HAND on him, but Cal whips around, grabbing the pistol from Lovejoy's waistband in one cobra-fast move.

He RUNS along the rail and down the stairs. As he reaches the landing above them he raises the gun. SCREAMING in rage, he FIRES.

The carved cherub at the foot of the center railing EXPLODES. Jack pulls

Rose toward the stairs going down to the next deck. Cal fires again,

running down the steps toward them. A bullet blows a divet out of the oak panelling behind Jack's head as he pulls Rose down the next flight of stairs.

Hockley steps on the skittering head of the cherub statue and goes sprawling. The gun clatters across the marble floor. He gets up, and reeling drunkenly goes over to retrieve it.

CUT TO:

224 INT. D-DECK RECEPTION ROOM

The bottom of the grand staircase is flooded several feet deep. Jack and Rose come down the stairs two at a time and run straight into the water, fording across the room to where the floor slopes up, until they reach dry footing at the entrance to the dining saloon.

STEADICAM WITH HOCKLEY as he reels down the stairs in time to see Jack and Rose splashing through the water toward the dining saloon. He FIRES twice. Big gouts of spray near them, but he's not a great shot.

The water boils up around his feet and heretreast up the stairs a couple of steps. Around him the woodward groans and creaks.

Jack

Come on, come on, Rose. Rose, come on, go!

CAL

(calling to them)

I hope you enjoy your time together!!

Lovejoy arrives next to him. Cal suddenly remembers something and starts to laugh.

LOVEJOY

What could possible be funny?

CAL

I put the diamond in my coat. And I put the coat... on her.

(He turns to Lovejoy with a sickly expression, his eyes glittering.)


第二篇:Titanic 英文台词(去时间轴版)


Titanic 1

距离公尺 应该看得见了

Thirteen meters. You should see it.

越过船头的栏杆

Okay, take her up and over the bow rail.

和平二号 我们要到船头了 跟好

Okay, Mir-, we're going over the bow. Stay with us.

好了 安静 我们开始录影了 Okay, quiet. We're rolling.

看她像鬼船一样地出现

Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship...

每次都让我胆颤心惊 still gets me every time.

看到这艘巨轮长眠海底

To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here...

一九一二年四月十五日 凌晨两点半 where she landed at in the morning of April , ...

她从海面上

after her long fall...

缓缓堕入海底

from the world above.

老板 你太夸张了吧

You're so full of shit, boss. 我们

Dive six.

第六次来到泰坦尼克号甲板

Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.

2

水深两里半

Two and a half miles down.

就是三千八百二十一公尺 , meters.

每方寸水压达到三吨半

The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.

这窗户九寸厚 万一玻璃破裂

These windows are nine inches thick and if they go...

我们就瞬间莎约拉拉了

it's sayonara in two microseconds.

好了 狗屁放够了

All right, enough of that bullshit.

将潜艇降在干部舱的顶上

Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters like yesterday. 好

Sure.

和平二号 我们要降在大梯上方了

Okay, Mir-, we're landing right over the Grand Staircase.

你们准备好了没?

You guys set to launch?

机器人出动 好 查理

Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie.

-放出缆绳 -放出缆绳

-All right, tether out. -Tether out.

布洛克 沿船舱往下放

Okay, Brock, we're dropping down along the hull.

知道了 沿着一等舱登船口下去

Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door.

看看D层 接待大厅和餐厅

I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon.

知道了

Copy that.

-放出缆绳 -放出缆绳

-Tether out. -Tether out.

往左边 往左边

Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left.

小侦探出动 沿着楼梯往下

Snoop Dog is on the move. We're headed down the stairwell.

下到B层 路易斯

Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. A层 A deck.

-缆绳放长一点 -B层 到里头去

-Give me some rope, Captain. -B deck. Get in there.

-小心门框 小心 -我看见了

-Watch the door frame. Watch it. -I see it. I got it.

没事啦 放轻松点 老板 We're good. Just chill, boss.

好 转弯

Okay, make your turn. -收绳子 -转弯 小心墙

-Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall.

3

布洛克 我们看到钢琴了 听到没?

Brock, we're at the piano. You copy?

知道了

Copy that.

就在那里 就在那里

Right there.

-就是那道房门 -看见了

-That's it. That's the bedroom door. -I see it.

到了 到了 找到了

We're in. We're in, baby. We're there.

这张床就是 姓霍的那个王八蛋睡的 That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept.

有人忘了关水龙头

Oops. Somebody left the water running.

等一下 回到右边

Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.

衣柜的门 靠近点

That wardrobe door. Get closer.

-有什么发现吗 老板? -我想看看底下 -You're smelling something, boss. -I want to see what's under it.

让我操作手臂

Give me my hands, man.

好极了

All right.

-轻点 不然可能会散掉 -好的

-Take it easy. It might come apart. -Okay.

好 掀开 翻过来

Okay, go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.

继续 继续 Keep going. Go.

好 放下

Okay, drop it.

宝贝 你看到没有 老板?

Oh, baby. Are you seeing this, boss?

兄弟们 今天发薪水 It's payday, boys. 安逸

Cha-ching!

-鲍比 我们找到了 -我们找到了

-We did it, Bobby. -We brought it back.

哥们 好样的

Oh, yeah! You the man!

谁最行啊? 说啊 说啊

Who's the best, baby? Say it.

是你 路易斯

You are, Lewis.

-鲍比 雪茄拿来 -这儿

-Bobby, my cigar. -Right here.

把它敲开

Okay, crack her open.

绕一圈看看

Let me get around. Hang on.

-拿到了没 -到手了

-You getting it? -Got it. 日

Shit.

没有钻石? No diamond.

以前也有这种鸟事发生过

You know, boss, this same thing happened to Geraldo...

当事人搞得一蹶不振

and his career never recovered.

把摄影机关掉

Turn the camera off.

合伙人想知道现在的情况

Brock. The partners would like to know how it's going.

戴夫 巴瑞 不在保险箱里

Hey, Dave. Barry, hi. Look, it wasn't in the safe.

但别担心 可能在其他地方

Don't worry about it. There are still plenty of places it could be.

是的 地狱里

Hell, yes.

地板上 他母亲的房间里

The floor debris in the suite, the mother's room...

-船上的保险柜里 -或是在百慕达三角 -The purser's safe on C deck. -Jimmy Hoffa's briefcase.

还有很多地方要找

A dozen other places.

兄弟们 对我的直觉多少有点信心嘛 Guys, look, you just got to trust my instincts. I know we're close.

4

要一个一个排除 我相信快找到了

We just got to go through a little process of elimination.

等一下

Hang on a second.

-让我看看 -可能有发现了

-Let me see that. -We might have something here, guys.

-项链的照片呢? -回头再跟你说

-Where's the photograph of the necklace? -We'll call you right back.

"一九一二年四月十四日"

有这种事

I'll be goddamned.

布洛克·罗威特 以从事海地寻宝闻名

Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold.

好的 回头说

It's okay, I'll feed you in a minute.

他利用俄国潜艇 探索最有名的沉船 He has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all...

泰坦尼克号

the Titanic.

他在北大西洋的船上 通过卫星

He's with us live via satellite, from the research ship Keldysh...

与我们连线

in the North Atlantic. -哈啰 布洛克 -哈啰 崔西 -Hello, Brock. -Hello, Tracy.

5

泰坦尼克号的事是家喻户晓的

Of course, everyone knows the familiar stories ofTitanic.

船上的贵族 尽责的乐队等等

You know, the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that.

我想发掘的是 那些不为人知的故事 But what I'm interested in are the untold stories...

深锁在残骸中的秘密

the secrets locked deep inside the hull ofTitanic.

没人像我们如此深入探测

And we're out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck...

此事引起许多争议

than anybody has ever done before.

像打捞权和道德问题

Your expedition is at the center of a storm...

诸如此类 等等等等

of controversy over salvage rights, and even ethics.

很多人批评你是在发死人财

Many are calling you a grave-robber.

这个问题 仁者见仁 智者见智

Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King Tut's tomb...

-什么事? -把电视调大声点

-What is it? -Turn that up, dear. 我们请了很多专家

I have museum-trained experts sent out here making sure...

所有发现的物品 都会被妥善保存

that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly.

看我们今天发现的这幅画

Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.

它在海底已经八十四年了

A piece of paper that's underwater for years...

我们却能加以保存

been

-Great.

我是罗威特 请问题有何指教?

This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you, Mrs...

萝丝·卡维特太太

Calvert. Rose Calvert.

卡维特太太

Mrs. Calvert?

我想知道 "海洋之心"你们找到没有?

I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet, Mr. Lovett.

我说吧

Told you you wanted to take the call.

好的萝丝 我洗耳恭听

All right, you have my attention, Rose.

你能告诉我们 画中那女人是谁吗?

Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?

当然 那画中的女人就是我

Oh, yes. The woman in the picture is me.

她是个老千 不是想捞钱就是想出名 She's a goddamn liar! Some nutcase seeking money or publicity.

就像"真假公主"的故事一样

God only knows why! Like that Russian babe, Anesthesia.

他们找到了

They're inbound!

萝丝十七岁就死于沉船事故了

Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was , right?

6

and my team are able to preserve it intact.

难道这应该永远留在海底?

Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity?

我们发现

We can see it and...

有这种事?

I'll be goddamned.

布洛克 找你的卫星电话

Brock, there's a satellite call for you.

鲍比 我们要下海了 看到潜艇没有?

Bobby, we're launching. See these submersibles going in the water?

相信我 不接你会后悔

Trust me, buddy, you want to take this call.

最好别骗我

This better be good.

-你得大声点 她年纪很大了 -好极了

-You got to speak up. She's kind of old.

That's right.

如果还活着 不是有一百多岁

If she had lived, she'd be over by now.

下个月满一百零一岁

next month.

好的 她是个"老老千"

Okay, so she's a very old goddamn liar.

我查过她的底细

Look, I've already done the background on this woman...

她在年代是个演员

all the way back to the 's, when she was working as an actress.

演员 你看吧

An actress. There's your first clue, Sherlock.

她当时叫萝丝·道森 后来她嫁给卡维特先生 Her name was Rose Dawson back then. Then she marries this guy named Calvert.

般到柏湍镇 生了两个小孩

They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of kids.

她老公死了 柏湍镇也没落了

Now Calvert's dead, and from what I hear, Cedar Rapids is dead.

知道钻石的人全都死光了

And everybody who knows about the diamond... 但她却知道

is supposed to be dead or on this boat, but she knows.

7

她的行李可真不少

Doesn't exactly travel light, does she?

快去 搭个手

Hurry up, give him a hand!

卡维特太太 我是罗威特 欢迎登上凯尔迪希号

Mrs. Calvert, I'm Brock Welcome to the Keldysh.

送她进去

Lovett.

Okay, let's get her inside there.

-卡维特小姐 您好 -好 -Hi, Miss Calvert. -Hi.

-欢迎登船 -谢谢

-Welcome to the Keldysh. -Thanks. 怎么

Yes?

-房间还舒适吗? -很舒适

-Are your staterooms all right? -Oh, yes, very nice.

见过我孙女莉西没有? 都是她在照顾我 Have you met my granddaughter, Lizzy? She takes care of me.

我们刚才见过了 在甲板上 记得吗?

We met just a few minutes ago. Remember, Nana, up on deck?

哦 对了

Oh, yeah...

这样就对了 我出门都一定带着照片 There. That's nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel.

请问您还需不需要什么?

Can I get you anything? Is there anything you'd like? 有

Yes.

我想看看我的画像

I would like to see my drawing.

路易十六世有颗"王冠碧钻"

Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond of the Crown.

在一七九二年时不见了 It disappeared in .

差不多就是在他上断头台那年

About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up.

有人说 钻石被分割了

The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped, too.

重新切割成心形 叫"海洋之心"

Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart of the Ocean.

如今它的价值 可远超过"希望之钻"

Today, it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.

那东西重得不得了 我只戴过一次

It was a dreadful, heavy thing. I only wore it this once.

奶奶 你真的认为这是你吗?

You actually think this is you, Nana? 这当然是我 亲爱的 It is me, dear.

8

我那时很美吧? Wasn't I a dish?

我翻遍保险资料

I tracked it down through insurance records.

理赔条件是要绝对保密

An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute secrecy.

获理赔的人是谁?

Can you tell me who the claimant was, Rose?

我想应该是个姓霍克理的人

I should imagine someone named Hockley.

对 奈森·霍克理 匹兹堡钢铁大亨 Nathan Hockley. That's right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.

他掉了一条钻石项链 是他儿子买给未婚妻 你的

The claim was for a diamond necklace his son, Caledon, bought his fiance, you.

那是上船之前一星期时买的

A week before he sailed on Titanic.

沉船后就马上办理赔了

It was filed right after the sinking.

因此项链 一定跟着船沉入海底了

So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship.

看到日期没有? You see the date?

一九一二年四月十四日 "April , ."

如果你祖母就是那女的

Which means if your grandmother is who she says she is...

泰坦尼克沉没时 她就戴着那条项链 she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank.

这也就使你成为我的新好友

And that makes you my new best friend.

这是从船上找到的

These are some of the things we recovered from your stateroom.

这是我的 This was mine.

真不可思议

How extraordinary!

跟我最后一次 看到它时一模一样

And it looks the same as it did the last time I saw it.

我倒是变了一点

The reflection has changed a bit.

要不要重返泰坦尼克号?

Are you ready to go back to Titanic?

是这样的 船的右舷撞到冰山

Here we go. She hits the 'berg on the starboard side.

船身在吃水线以下破了一排的洞

She kind of bumps along, punching holes like Morse code along the side...

很大的洞

below the water line. 前舱便开始进水

Then the forward compartments start to flood.

9

水位上升 越过防水隔板

Now, as the water level rises, it spills over the watertight bulkheads...

因为隔板最高只到E层

which, unfortunately, don't go any higher than E deck.

船首下沉 船尾就翅起 速度由慢变快 So now, as the bow goes down, the stern rises up, slow at first...

越来越快 到最后 整个船尾朝着天空 then faster and faster, until finally, she's got her whole ass sticking in the air.

船尾重达二 三万吨

And that's a big ass. We're talking ,, , tons.

船身承受不了

Okay? And the hull's not designed to deal with that pressure.

结果船身从中间裂开

So what happens? She splits, right down to the keel...

船尾掉回海面

and the stern falls back level.

船首下沉时 就把船尾拉直了 两截终于脱离

Then as the bow sinks, it pulls the stern vertical and then finally detaches.

船尾浮了几分钟后

Now the stern section kind of bobs there like a cork for a couple of minutes...

在凌晨两点二十分沉没

floods, and finally goes under about a. M...

离出事两小时四十分钟后

two hours and minutes after the collision.

船的前半部往前滑 在半里之外

The bow section planes away, landing about a half a mile away...

以二 三十里时速着地

going , knots when it hits the ocean floor.

很酷吧?

Pretty cool, huh?

谢谢你这番精致的分析

Thank you for that fine forensic analysis, Mr. Bodine.

当然 亲身体验

Of course, the experience of it...

是有些不同的

was somewhat different.

说来听听 好吗?

Will you share it with us?

-我带你去休息 -不要

-I'm taking her to rest. -No.

-走吧 -不要

-Come on, Nana. -No!

把录音机递我

Give me the tape recorder.

告诉我们 萝丝 Tell us, Rose.

已经八十四年了

10

It's been years.

没关系 记得的就说 什么都可以

It's okay. Just try to remember anything, anything at all.

你到底要不要听 罗威特先生

Do you want to hear this or not, Mr. Lovett?

已经八十四年了

It's been years...

我彷佛还闻得到油漆的味道

and I can still smell the fresh paint.

船上的磁器都是新的

The china had never been used.

床单也没人用过

The sheets had never been slept in.

泰坦尼克号被称为"梦幻之船"

Titanic was called the ship of dreams.

名副其实 And it was.

果然名副其实 It really was.

三等舱旅客 请这边走

All third-class passengers with a forward berth...

这边 这边 排好队

this way, please! This queue! Right here...

-你看这船 -是大轮船

-It's a big boat, huh? -Daddy, it's a ship.

你说得对 You're right.

没什么大不了的嘛

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

不会大过茅利塔尼亚号

It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauretania.

绝对不能小看泰坦尼克号

You can be blase about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic.

她比茅利塔尼亚长一百尺 而且豪华得多 It's over feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious.

你女儿真是挑剔啊 露诗

Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth.

人家说她是不沉之船?

So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.

没错 绝对不会沉

It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship.

先生 请到主通道尽头检查行李

Sir, you have to check your baggage through the main terminal.

就在那边 先生

It's round that way, sir.

拜托你了 我要照顾女士

I put my faith in you, good sir. Now, kindly see my man.

我的荣幸 请随时吩咐

Yes, sir. It's my pleasure, sir. If I can do anything at all... 好的 Yes, right.

11

那部车上全部的箱子 这部车的十二箱 All the trunks from that car there. Twelve from here.

还有保险箱 送到宫殿套房 B到号

And the safe, to the parlor suite, rooms B-, , .

小姐们 快点

Ladies, we better hurry. Come along.

-我的外套 -在我这儿

-My coat? -I have it, miss.

头等舱旅客这边请

Queue here for health inspection.

三等舱的乘客请在这排队接受健康检查 All third-class passengers queue here for health inspection.

-欢迎登上泰坦尼克号 -欢迎登上泰坦尼克号

-Welcome aboard, ma'am. -Welcome to Titanic.

对别人来说 她是艘梦幻之船

It was the ship of dreams to everyone else.

对我而言 她像是艘奴隶船 To me, it was a slave ship...

要把我押回去美国

taking me back to America in chains.

表面看来 我无异于别的大家闺秀

Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up girl should be.

内心里 我却在呐咸 Inside, I was screaming.

杰克 我们只剩这些钱了

Jack, you are pazzo. You bet everything we have.

没钱就没烦恼 白痴 连船票也拿来赌 When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

史文? Sven?

好 关键时刻 All right.

有人一生即将改变

Moment of truth. Somebody's life is about to change.

法布里吉欧? Brizio?

-没有 -没有

-Niente. -Niente.

欧拉夫? Olaf? 没有 Nothing.

史文? Sven?

两个对子 Two pair.

抱歉 法布里吉欧

I'm sorry, Fabrizio.

抱歉?钱都输光了

Che sorry, ma vaffanculo! Did you bet all our money?

抱歉 得跟你妈说再见了

12

I'm sorry, you're not going to see your mom again for a long time.

因为我们要去美国了 我是胡芦

'Cause we're going to America. Full house, boys. 快走 Come on.

我要回家了

I'm going home!

-我回家了 -我要去美国了

-I'm going home. -I go to America! 不

No, mate.

泰坦尼克号要去美国 剩五分钟开船 Titanic go to America, in five minutes. 快走

Shit, Fabri. Come on. Come on, here.

这下可风光了 我们要上船跟富人一起了 We're riding in high style now. We're a couple of regular swells.

是吗?可是差点输个精光

We're practically goddamn royalty, ragazzo mio.

我的使命

You see? Is my destino.

很高兴告诉你 去美国当个百万富翁 Like I told you, I go to America to be millionaire.

-你真是混蛋 -没错 但票赢到手了

-You are pazzo. -Maybe, but I've got the tickets.

-你慢点 -让路

-I thought you were fast. -Aspetta!

等一下

Wait! Hey, wait!

我们是乘客

We're passengers! Passengers!

你们通关了没有?

Have you been through the inspection queue?

当然有

Of course.

我们没有虱子 我们两个都是美国人 Anyway, we don't have any lice. We're Americans, both of us.

好 上船

Right. Come aboard.

你真是个大混蛋 知道不

We're the luckiest sons of bitches in the world. You know that? 再见

Goodbye!

-有认识的人吗? -没 这有什么关系?

-You know somebody? -Of course not. That's not the point.

-再见 我会想你的 -再见

-Goodbye. I'll miss you. -Goodbye!

-再见 -我永远不会忘记你的

-Goodbye. -I will never forget you!

亲爱的 跟上我

Come with me, darling. Let's go.

13

号 G-.

对不起

Excuse me, ma'am.

在那边

Right here.

你好 我是杰克 幸会

How you doing? Jack. Nice to meet you.

杰克·道森 幸会 你好

Jack Dawson. Nice to meet you. How are you doing?

谁说你能睡上铺的?

Who says you get top bunk?

这里专供你们使用 先生

This is your private promenade deck, sir.

有别的吩咐吗? 告退

Would you be requiring anything? Excuse me.

-这一幅? -不对 -This one? -No.

是好多张脸那幅

It had a lot of faces on it.

就是这幅

This is the one.

全都拿出来吗?

Would you like all of them out, miss?

对 这房间需要些颜色

Yes, we need a little color in this room.

放到衣橱里

Put it in there. In the wardrobe.

又要挂那些画?

God, not those finger-paintings again.

真是浪费钱

They certainly were a waste of money.

这是我们不同之处

The difference between Cal's taste in art and mine is that I have some.

我觉得很棒

They're fascinating...

像在梦里一般

like being inside a dream or something.

真实却不合逻辑

There's truth, but no logic.

-画家叫什么名字? -叫毕加索的无名氏 -What's the artist's name? -Something Picasso.

反正是个无名氏 他混不出名堂的 我保证 Something Picasso. He won't amount to a thing. He won't, trust me.

-狄加的画挂在卧室 -还好很便宜

-Put the Degas in the bedroom. -At least they were cheap.

放进衣柜

Put it in the wardrobe.

在雪堡 有个太太上船 名叫玛格丽·布朗 At Cherbourg, a woman came aboard named Margaret Brown.

我们都叫他莫莉

We all called her Molly.

她就是"永远的莫莉·布朗"

History would call her the Unsinkable Molly Brown.

14

别叫我等半天

I wasn't about to wait all day for you, sonny.

来 提得动吗?

Here, if you think you can manage.

她丈夫在西部发现金矿

Her husband had struck gold, someplace out west.

母亲说她是"新贵族"

And she was what mother called "new money."

第二天下午 我们向西航行

By the next afternoon, we were steaming west...

从爱尔兰出发

from the coast of Ireland...

前面什么都没有 只是一片汪洋大海 with nothing out ahead of us but ocean.

穆先生 带她出海施展一下吧

Take her to sea, Mr. Murdoch. Let's stretch her legs.

是 长官

Yes, sir.

-全速前进 -遵命先生

-All ahead full, Mr. Moody. -Very good, sir.

全速前进 All ahead full.

全速前进 All ahead full!

小的们 开工了

Come on, lads, step lively. 读数

What's the reading?

咱们起航了 全速前进

All right! Let's stoke her right up! We go full ahead!

动起来 干活去

Come on, right back to work.

时速二十一里 长官 knots, sir. 快看 Hey, look!

看到没

See it?

又来一只 看到没?

There's another one. See him?

看 它要跳了

Look at that one! Look at him jump!

我已经可以看见自由女神像了

I can see the Statue of Liberty already.

当然还很小啦

Very small, of course.

我是天下第一

I'm the king of the world!

她是史上最大的交通工具

She's the largest moving object ever made by the hand of man in all history.

完全是由安德鲁先生设计的

And our master shipbuilder, Mr. Andrews, here, designed her from the

15

keel plates up.

我只是负责造船 但这是伊士美先生的构思 I may have knocked her together, but the idea was Mr. Ismay's.

他要造最大

He envisioned a steamer so grand in scale...

最豪华的邮轮 而且要空前绝后

and so luxurious in its appointments that its supremacy would never be challenged.

而她就在这儿 理想成真

And here she is, willed into solid reality.

说得好 Hear, hear. 鲑鱼

The salmon.

你明知道我不喜欢你这样

You know I don't like that, Rose.

她知道的

She knows.

我们俩要羊排 三分熟 一点点薄荷酱 We'll both have the lamb. Rare, with very little mint sauce.

你喜欢羊排吧?

You like lamb, right, sweet pea?

是香肠

Sausage.

卡尔 你要帮她切肉吗?

You gonna cut her meat for her, too, there, Cal?

船名是谁取的?

Hey, who thought of the name Titanic?

-是你吗 布鲁斯? -是的

-Was it you, Bruce? -Yes, actually.

取它"硕大无比"的意思

I wanted to convey sheer size.

大表示可靠 豪华

And size means stability, luxury...

特别是力量

and above all, strength.

你听过佛洛伊德吗 伊士美先生?

Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr. Ismay?

他研究男性对尺寸的重视

His ideas about the male preoccupation with size...

你可能会有兴趣

might be of particular interest to you.

你是怎么啦?

What's gotten into you? 失陪 Excuse me.

真是失礼

I do apologize.

她好呛 希望你能应付得来

She's a pistol, Cal. Hope you can handle her.

我得开始注意她看的书

I may have to start minding what she reads from now on...

是不 布朗夫人

16

won't I, Mrs. Brown?

佛洛伊德?他是乘客吗?

Freud, who is he? Is he a passenger?

这艘船很棒吧? The ship is nice?

对啊 是爱尔兰制造的

Yeah, it's an Irish ship.

是英国的吧? Is English, no?

不是的 她是由一万五千名 爱尔兰人所制造的

No, it was built in Ireland. , Irishmen built this ship.

非常的坚固 爱尔兰人造出来的 Solid as a rock. Big Irish hands.

又有头等舱的客人 Well, that's typical.

带狗到这儿来拉屎了

First-class dogs come down here to take a shit.

好让我们知道自己是啥身份啊

Lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things.

难道我们会忘记吗? Like we could forget.

我叫汤米·雷恩 I'm Tommy Ryan.

-杰克·道森 -你好 -Jack Dawson. -Hello. -法布里吉欧 -好 -Fabrizio. -Hi.

你的画能赚钱吗?

Do you make any money with your drawings?

老弟 甭想啦

Forget it, boyo.

你连接近的机会都没有

You'd as like have angels fly out of your arse...

别那样好吗?

as get next to the likes of her.

我当时觉得 自己的生活了无生趣

I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it.

不是餐会就是舞会

An endless parade of parties and cotillions...

游艇赛 马球赛

yachts and polo matches.

老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义 Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter.

我彷佛站在悬崖上

I felt like I was standing at a great precipice...

没人要拉我一把

with no one to pull me back.

没人关心或 No one who cared...

注意到我 or even noticed. 别跳 Don't do it.

17

退回去 Stay back.

别靠近

Don't come any closer.

手伸出来 我拉你

Come on. Just give me your hand, I'll pull you back over.

不 你别过来

No! Stay where you are.

我是认真的 I mean it.

我会松手的 I'll let go.

不 你不会的

No, you won't.

你什么意思?

What do you mean, no I won't?

你凭什么说 我会不会去做什么? 你又不认识我

Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me.

要跳早就跳了

Well, you would have done it already.

你让我分心 走开

You're distracting me. Go away.

不行 我已经介入了

I can't. I'm involved now.

你若跳下去的话 我也只好跟着跳了 You let go, and I'm going to have to jump in there after you.

别胡说八道了

Don't be absurd.

-你会死掉 -我是游泳好手

-You'll be killed. -I'm a good swimmer.

你会摔死

The fall alone will kill you.

我承认会很痛

It would hurt. I'm not saying it wouldn't.

说真的 我比较担心的

To tell you the truth, I'm a lot more concerned...

是水很冷

about that water being so cold.

有多冷? How cold?

非常冷 可能接近零度

Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over.

你去过威斯康辛州吗?

You ever... You ever been to Wisconsin?

什么? What?

那里冬天很冷

They have some of the coldest winters around.

我在那里长大的

I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls.

我小时候跟父亲到威苏塔湖

I remember, when I was a kid, me and my father... 在冰上钓鱼

we went ice fishing out on Lake Wissota.

18

-冰上钓鱼就是 -我知道冰上钓鱼是什么啦

-Ice fishing is, you know, where you... -I know what ice fishing is. 抱歉

Sorry.

你看来 比较少到户外

You just seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl.

总而言之

Anyway, I...

冰层太薄 我掉进湖里 I fell through some thin ice.

我跟你说啊

And I'm telling you...

掉进那么冷的水里 water that cold...

比如下面的

like right down there...

有如被千刀万剐一样

it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.

你没法呼吸 没法思考

You can't breathe. You can't think.

只能感觉得到痛苦

Least, not about anything but the pain.

所以 我不是很希望 跟着你跳下去 Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you.

但我说过了 Like I said...

我没有什么选择 I don't have a choice.

所以 我希望你下来

I guess I'm kind of hoping you'll come back over the rail...

别让我为难

and get me off the hook here.

你疯了

You're crazy.

大家都这么说 但是

That's what everybody says...

说了你别生气

but with all due respect, miss...

现在挂在船尾 想做傻事的人可不是我 I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.

下来吧 Come on.

手伸过来

Give me your hand.

跳下去可不好

You don't want to do this.

我是杰克·道森 I'm Jack Dawson.

萝丝·狄威特·布克特 Rose Dewitt Bukater.

你可能得写下来给我看才行

I'll have to get you to write that one down. 来吧 Come on.

19

我抓住你了 I got you. Come on. 上来 Come on!

救救我

Help, please!

-求你救救我 -听我说 我抓住你了

-Please, help me! -Listen to me. I've got you.

我不会放手的 I won't let go.

你得爬上来 快

Now pull yourself up. Come on!

来 这就对了

Come on. That's right.

你做得到的 You can do it.

安全了

I got you.

这是怎么回事? What's all this?

你退后 不要动

You stand back! And don't move an inch!

去叫纠察长

Fetch the master-at-arms.

怎么可以这样?

This is completely unacceptable.

是谁允许你碰我未婚妻的?

What made you think you could put your hands on my fiancee?

看着我 你这下流的东西

Look at me, you filth!

-卡尔 -你们干了什么好事?

-Cal. -What do you think you were doing?

卡尔别这样 那是个意外 Cal, stop. It was an accident.

意外?

An accident? 对啊 It was.

真是难为情

Stupid, really.

我趴在栏杆上 结果滑倒了 I was leaning over and I slipped.

我趴在栏杆上 想看 想看

I was leaning far over to see the...

-推进器吗? -对 结果我滑倒了

-Propellers? -Propellers, and I slipped.

我差点掉下去 是道森先生救了我

And I would have gone overboard, but Mr. Dawson here saved me.

他也差点掉下去

And almost went over himself.

她想看推进器

She wanted to see the propellers.

我说嘛 女人碰上机器就完了

Like I said, women and machinery do not mix.

事情是这样的吗?

Was that the way of it?

20

对 差不多

Yeah, that was pretty much it.

这孩子英雄救美 好极了 孩子

Well, the boy's a hero, then. Good for you, son. Well done.

没事 回去喝酒吧

So, it's all's well and back to our brandy?

看 你一定冻坏了 快进去吧

Look at you. You must be freezing. Let's get you inside.

该给点奖赏吧?

Perhaps a little something for the boy?

应该的 Of course.

赖福杰先生

Mr. Lovejoy...

二十元够吧?

I think $ should do it.

你爱的女人就只值块钱?

Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love?

萝丝不满意 Rose is displeased.

该怎么办呢? What to do? 有了

I know.

就请你明晚跟我们一起用餐吧

Perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow evening.

还可以向我们叙述 你英勇救人的故事 To regale our group with your heroic tale.

好啊 没问题 Sure. Count me in.

好 就这么说定了 Good. It's settled then.

有好戏看了

This should be interesting.

来根烟好吗?

Can I bum a smoke?

你鞋带松了

You'll want to tie those.

怎么小姐突然间滑倒

It's interesting. The young lady slipped so suddenly...

你却有时间脱大衣跟鞋子?

and you still had time to remove your jacket and your shoes.

我知道你心情不好

I know you've been melancholy.

我也不会假装知道原因 I don't pretend to know why.

原本想等到

I intended to save this...

下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来

until the engagement gala next week.

但我觉得 今天晚上 But I thought, tonight.

21

我的天啊

Good gracious!

让你知道我对你的真心

Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you.

-这是? -对 是钻石

-Is it a... -Diamond? Yes.

五十六克拉

carats to be exact.

原属于路易十六世

It was worn by Louis XVI.

他们称它为"海洋之星"

And they called it Le Coeur de la Mer.

-"海洋之星" -是的 "海洋之星"

-The Heart of the Ocean. -The Heart of the Ocean. Yes.

好贵重

It's overwhelming.

这是为皇室做的 It's for royalty.

我们就是皇室

We are royalty, Rose.

我什么都能给你

You know, there is nothing I couldn't give you.

我什么都愿意给你

There is nothing I'd deny you...

只要你接受我

if you would not deny me.

用心来爱我 萝丝

Open your heart to me, Rose.

我十五岁时 父母双亡

I've been on my own since I was .

此后我就孤伶伶的一个人 Since my folks died.

没有兄弟姐妹 在家乡也无亲无故

And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin in that part of the country.

从此就到处流浪

So I lit on out of there and I haven't been back since.

就当我是风中飘零的野草

You can just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind.

萝丝 我们已经在甲板上绕了半天了 Well, Rose, we've walked about a mile around this boat deck...

谈天气 谈我的背景

chewed over how great the weather's been and how I grew up...

但我在想 你来找我有别的用意吧?

but I reckon that's not why you came to talk to me, is it?

-道森先生 我 -叫我杰克 -Mr. Dawson, l... -Jack. 杰克 Jack...

我想向你道谢

I want to thank you for what you did. 你不仅救了我

Not just for pulling me back...

22

-还替我保密 -不用客气

-but for your discretion. -You're welcome. 瞧

Look...

我知道你在想什么

I know what you must be thinking

可怜的富家女 她哪知人间疾苦?

"Poor little rich girl. What does she know about misery?" 不

No.

我没有那么想

That's not what I was thinking.

我在想的是

What I was thinking was...

究竟是什么事 让她这么想不开?

what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out? 是 Well, I...

所有的事

It was everything.

我周围的整个世界 以及当中的人

It was my whole world and all the people in it.

生活里的惯性

And the inertia of my life...

它不停地向前 我却无力阻挡

plunging ahead, and me, powerless to stop it.

哇 你看看这东西 God, look at that thing.

你可真是沉到底了

You'd have gone straight to the bottom.

已经发出了五百张请帖

Five hundred invitations have gone out.

费城所有的名流都会到场

All of Philadelphia society will be there.

然而 这时候

And all the while, I feel...

我觉得自己在人群中高声呐咸

I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room...

却没有人理会 没有人注意

screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one even looks up.

你爱不爱他?

Do you love him?

什么?

Pardon me?

你爱不爱他?

Do you love him?

你真没礼貌 怎么可以这样问题我?

You're being very rude. You shouldn't be asking me this.

这问题题很简单 你爱不爱他嘛?

It's a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?

我们不应该谈论此事

This is not a suitable conversation.

23

就回答我的问题题啊

Why can't you just answer the question?

这太荒唐了 This is absurd.

你我根本不认识

You don't know me and I don't know you...

我们没什么好谈的了

and we are not having this conversation at all.

你非常无礼而且自以为是

You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous...

我要走了

and I am leaving now.

杰克·道森先生 真是幸会

Jack, Mr. Dawson, it's been a pleasure.

我找你出来是要向你道谢的

I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you...

而你却把我辱骂了一顿 And you've insulted me.

你活该

Well, you deserved it.

-好吧 -好吧 -Right. -Right.

-你不是要走了吗? -对啊

-I thought you were leaving. -I am.

你好烦

You are so annoying.

等一下 凭什么我得走?

Wait, I don't have to leave.

这是我的地盘 要走你走

This is my part of the ship. You leave.

现在是谁无礼啊?

Well, well, well! Now who's being rude?

你拿的那是什么玩意儿?

What is this stupid thing you're carrying around?

你是干嘛的?画家吗?

So, what are you, an artist or something?

画得还不错嘛

These are rather good.

画得 还真好

They're very good, actually.

这可是很细致的作品 Jack, this is exquisite work.

巴黎的人不怎么喜欢

They didn't think too much of them in old Paree.

巴黎? Paris?

你去过的地方可真不少 You do get around for a...

虽然你 你钱财有限 A person of limited means.

就说我很穷 没关系的

Go on, a poor guy. You can say it. 行 行 行 Well, well, well.

24

这是真人写生吗?

And these were drawn from life?

这是巴黎的好处之一

That's one of the good things about Paris.

女孩子们不怎么在乎裸体

Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off.

你一定很喜欢这女人 You liked this woman.

好几幅都是在画她

You used her several times.

她的手很美 你看

She had beautiful hands, you see?

我想你爱她

I think you must have had a love affair with her.

不 只是爱她的手 No. Just with her hands.

她是个妓女 只有一条腿

She was a one-legged prostitute. 你看 See?

她很有幽默感

She had a good sense of humor, though.

这位小姐

And this lady...

每晚总是坐在酒吧里

she used to sit at this bar every night... 身上穿带着她所有的首饰

wearing every piece of jewelry she owned...

等她的爱人回来

just waiting for her long lost love.

我们都叫她"珠宝夫人"

We called her Madame Bijoux.

她的衣服都破了

See, her clothes are all moth-eaten.

你很有天份 杰克

Well, you have a gift, Jack.

你真的有

You do.

-你会观察人 -我会观察你 -You see people. -I see you.

我怎么样? And?

你不会寻短的

You wouldn't have jumped.

上大学的目的是为了钓金龟婿

But the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

这点 萝丝已经做到了 Rose has already done that.

那个粗俗的女人来了

Look, here comes that vulgar Brown woman.

快 我不想跟她坐在一起

Quickly, get up before she sits with us.

我还正想跟你们喝茶呢

Hello, girls. I was hoping I'd catch you at tea.

抱歉 你错过了

25

We're awfully sorry. You missed it.

我们正要到甲板上散步

The Countess and I were just off to take the air on the boat deck.

好极了 我也来跟你们聊聊

What a lovely idea. I need to catch up on my gossip.

伯爵夫人

Countess.

最后四个锅炉还没用到吗?

You've not yet lit the last four boilers?

没有必要

No, I don't see the need.

我们的速度已经很快了

We are making excellent time.

新闻界知道这艘船很大

The press knows the size of Titanic.

但不知道她的速度

Now, I want them to marvel at her speed.

要给他们点新闻写写

We must give them something new to print.

泰坦尼克号的处女航 可是要上头条新闻的 This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines.

伊士美先生

Mr. Ismay...

引擎是新的 先得让它们跑顺

I would prefer not to push the engines until they've been properly run in.

我只是个乘客

Of course, I'm just a passenger.

一切由你做主

I leave it to your good offices to decide what's best.

但你马上就要退休了

But what a glorious end to your final crossing...

若能在周二晚上抵达纽约

if we were to get into New York on Tuesday night and surprise them all.

报纸马上就会登出来

Make the morning papers.

这样退休多光彩啊?

Retire with a bang, eh, E.J.?

好船长

Good man.

后来 我又在 蒙特瑞的鱼船上工作 After that, I worked on a squid boat in Monterey...

接着又到洛杉机

then I went down to Los Angeles to the pier in Santa Monica...

在码头画人像 一张一毛钱

and started doing portraits there for cents apiece.

如果我也能这样就好了

Why can't I be like you, Jack?

要走就走 想去哪就去哪

Just head out for the horizon whenever I feel like it.

26

说我们会去那码头

Say we'll go there sometime, to that pier...

哪怕只是说说

even if we only ever just talk about it.

不 我们一定会去 可以去喝便宜的啤酒 No, we'll do it. We'll drink cheap beer...

坐云宵飞车直到吐

we'll ride on the roller coaster till we throw up.

我们还要在海滩上骑马

Then we'll ride horses on the beach, right in the surf.

但要跟牛仔一样 不能侧坐

But you'll have to do it like a real cowboy, none of that sidesaddle stuff.

-两腿分跨两边? -恩

-You mean, one leg on each side? -Yeah.

-你能教我吗? -好 如果你喜欢的话 -Can you show me? -Sure, if you like.

教我如何像男人一样地骑马 Teach me to ride like a man.

跟男人一样嚼烟草

And chew tobacco like a man.

还有跟男人一样地吐口水

And spit like a man.

你在学校没教吗?

What, they didn't teach you that in finishing school? 没有 No.

来 我教你

Come on, I'll show you. Let's do it.

我吐给你看

I'll show you how, come on.

-杰克 不行啦 -怕什么 -Jack, no. -Come on.

-不行 等一下 -来嘛

-No. Wait, Jack. -Come on.

我不可能这么做的 杰克

No, Jack. I couldn't possibly, Jack.

看清楚 Watch closely.

好恶心

That's disgusting.

该你了

All right, your turn.

这真是笑死人了 你要好好吸一口

That was pitiful. Come on, you really gotta hawk it back.

做好准备动作

Get some leverage to it, use your arms...

手臂 脖子都要用到

arc your neck.

看到没有?

You see the range on that thing?

好 吐

Okay, go.

-有进步 多练习 -真的?

-That was better. You got to work on it. -Really?

27

越重吐得越远

Really try to hawk it up and get some body to it. You gotta... 妈

Mother.

我给你介绍 杰克·道森

May I introduce Jack Dawson?

真是幸会

Charmed, I'm sure.

其他人对杰克的态度很好

The others were gracious and curious...

想认识这位救了我一命的人

about the man who'd saved my life.

我妈却当他是个虫子

But my mother looked at him like an insect.

一个得立刻除掉的害虫

A dangerous insect which must be squashed quickly.

看来你是个见义勇为的人

Jack, sounds like you're a good man to have around in a sticky spot.

为什么他们每次叫人吃晚饭

Why do they always insist on announcing dinner...

都得像骑兵要冲锋一样?

like a damn cavalry charge?

妈 我们去换衣服吧

Shall we go dress, Mother? 一会儿见了 杰克 See you at dinner, Jack.

孩子 Son? 孩子

Son!

你知道等会儿要干嘛吗?

Do you have the slightest comprehension of what you're doing?

不是很清楚 Not really.

你这是羊入虎口

You're about to go into the snake pit.

你要穿什么?

What are you planning to wear?

我就知道 来吧 I figured. Come on.

果然没错

I was right.

你跟我儿子身材差不多

You and my son are just about the same size.

相当接近 Pretty close.

看你人模人样的

You shine up like a new penny.

先生晚安

Good evening, sir.

这船用了很多我们家的钢铁

There are several thousand tons of Hockley steel in this very ship. -用在什么地方? -都是好地方

-Which part? -All the right ones, of course.

28

如果有问题题你得负责

Then we'll know who to hold accountable if there's a problem.

-萝丝呢? -快来了

-Where's my daughter? -She'll be along.

女伯爵在那里

There is the Countess.

-晚安 -晚安 卡尔

-Hello, my dear. -Good evening, Cal.

高兴见到你

So good to see you.

我在电影上看过 一直想这么做

I saw that in a nickelodeon once and I always wanted to do it.

晚餐时间见

I'll see you at dinner.

亲爱的

Darling...

你一定还记得道森先生吧?

surely you remember Mr. Dawson.

道森? Dawson.

不可思议 That's amazing.

你几乎像个绅士

You could almost pass for a gentleman. 几乎 Almost. 真有意思 Extraordinary.

天 见到你真高兴

My dear, it's delightful to see you.

这趟旅程真有意思

What a remarkable voyage this is.

-疯了 是不 -完全

-It's mad, isn't it? -Completely lunatic.

那位是罗仕女伯爵

There's the Countess of Rothes.

那是约翰·杰可布·亚士德

And that's John Jacob Astor...

船上最有钱的人

the richest man on the ship.

他太太跟我一样年纪 她已经怀孕了 His little wifey there, Madeleine, is my age, and in a delicate condition.

但她不想让人知道

See how she's trying to hide it?

差点闹翻天

Quite the scandal.

古根汉先生跟他的情妇

And that's Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress, Madame Aubert.

当然 古太太正在家陪孩子

Mrs. Guggenheim is at home with the children, of course.

这边是柯士摩爵士和露锡儿

And over here, we have Sir Cosmo and Lucile, Lady Duff-Gordon.

她设计性感内衣 当然还有别的长处 She designs naughty lingerie, among her many talents.

29

她非常受皇室的宠爱

Very popular with the royals.

真是恭喜你了 她好标致 Congratulations, splendid. 谢谢

Hockley.

She's

Why, thank you.

-要不要护花一下啊? -没问题

-Care to escort a lady to dinner? -Certainly.

小可爱

Sweet pea?

其实也没什么 他们很爱钱

Ain't nothing to it, is there, Jack? Remember, they love money.

假装你拥有一座金矿 就一切OK了

So just pretend like you own a gold mine and you're in the club.

亚士德

Hey, Astor.

莫莉 很高兴见到你

Hello, Molly, nice to see you.

两位 这位是杰克·道森

J.J., Madeleine, I'd like you to meet Jack Dawson. 幸会

-How do you do? -Pleasure. 杰克

Well, Jack...

你是波士顿道家的人?

are you of the Boston Dawsons?

是吉培瓦的道家

No, the Chippewa Falls Dawsons, actually.

这样啊? Oh, yes.

他一定很紧张 却没有失态

He must have been nervous, but he never faltered.

他们以为他也很富有

They assumed he was one of them.

铁路世家小开什么的

Heir to a railroad fortune, perhaps.

可能发迹未久 但仍算是富人阶级

New money, obviously, but still a member of the club.

但妈还是不改本色

Mother, of course, could always be counted upon.

道森先生 下舱住得还算舒服吗?

Tell us of the accommodations in steerage, Mr. Dawson.

我听说还不错

I hear they're quite good on this ship.

好得不得了 没几只老鼠

The best I've seen, ma'am. Hardly any rats.

他是从三等舱过来的

Mr. Dawson is joining us from the third class.

他昨晚帮了我的未婚妻

He was of some assistance to my fiancee last night.

30

事实上 道森先生很会画画

It turns out that Mr. Dawson is quite a fine artist.

我看了他的作品

He was kind enough to show me some of his work today.

萝丝跟我对美术的看法 有非常大的差异 Rose and I differ somewhat in our definition of fine art.

当然 我不是在说你的作品不好 Not to impugn your work, sir.

这全套都是我的吗? Are these all for me?

摆在外侧的先用

Just start from the outside and work your way in.

他对这船一清二楚

He knows every rivet in her, don't you, Thomas?

你的船真神奇 安德鲁先生

Your ship is a wonder, Mr. Andrews. Truly.

谢谢你 萝丝

Thank you, Rose.

您的鱼子酱要怎么用?

How do you take your caviar, sir?

不用 我不爱鱼子酱 No caviar for me, thanks.

从来都不喜欢

Never did like it much.

你住哪里 道森先生?

And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?

目前就住在这船上

Right now, my address is the RMS Titanic.

以后看上帝安排

After that, I'm on God's good humor.

你怎么有钱旅行?

And how is it you have means to travel?

我到处打工

I work my way from place to place.

往来都坐货船

You know, tramp steamers and such.

泰坦尼克的船票是赌牌赢来的

But I won my ticket on Titanic here at a lucky hand at poker.

真是幸运

A very lucky hand.

人生就是靠运气

All life is a game of luck.

好汉自己创造运气 对不对?

A real man makes his own luck, Archie. Right, Dawson?

你喜欢这样四处飘泊吗?

And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?

是的 夫人 我很喜欢 Yes, ma'am, I do.

全部家当都在身上

I mean, I've got everything I need right here with me.

31

我有个健康的身体 以及作画用的纸 I got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper.

我喜欢在一早起来时

I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen...

不知道会有什么样的遭遇 or who I'm gonna meet...

或是会到哪里去的感觉 where I'm gonna wind up.

前两天还在桥下过夜

Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now...

现在却在这豪华巨轮

here I am on the grandest ship in the world...

跟你们共饮香槟

having champagne with you fine people.

再来一点

I'll take some more of that.

生命是上帝给的 我不打算浪费它

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.

世事很难预料

You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.

只能随遇而安

You learn to take life as it comes at you. 给你 卡尔 Here you go, Cal. 要把握光阴

To make each day count.

-说得好 -有道理

-Well said, Jack. -Hear, hear.

敬把握光阴 To making it count.

敬把握光阴 To making it count!

好极了

Bravo.

我老公不知道钱藏在炉子里

But Mr. Brown had no idea I'd hidden the money in the stove.

醉醺醺回到家 在炉子生火

So he comes home drunk as a pig, celebrating, and he lights a fire.

布拉沃 Bravo.

接下来是饭后酒

Next it'll be brandies in the smoking room.

-喝杯白兰地吧? -好主意

-Join me in a brandy, gentlemen? -What a good idea.

他们会在隔壁房间互相标榜

Now they retreat into a cloud of smoke and congratulate each other...

都以为自己是宇宙的主宰

on being masters of the universe.

女士们 谢谢你们陪伴

Ladies, thank you for the pleasure of your company. 我送你回房吧?

Rose, may I escort you to the cabin?

32

我想再坐一下 No, I'll stay here. 谢谢

Here you go, Molly.

一起来吧 道森先生? Joining us, Dawson?

留在这儿没意思

You don't want to stay out here with the women, do you?

-谢谢 我得回去了 -也好

-No, thanks, I've got to be heading back. -Probably best.

我们谈的 都是生意和政治

It'll be all business and politics, that sort of thing.

你不会有兴趣的 Wouldn't interest you. 道森

But, Dawson...

谢谢你来

good of you to come.

你一定要走吗?

Jack, must you go?

我们奴隶要去划船了

Time for me to go row with the other slaves.

晚安 萝丝

Good night, Rose.

想不想参加一个真正的派对?

So you want to go to a real party?

手放这里可以吗?

Is okay if I put my hand here? Okay.

什么? What?

我听不懂

I can't understand you.

我要跟她跳了 行不

I'm going to dance with her now, all right? 来

Come on.

-啥 -来 跟着我 -What? -Come on.

-跟我来 -杰克 等一下

-Come with me. -Jack! Jack, wait.

我不会跳

I can't do this.

要靠近一点 像这样

We're gonna have to get a little bit closer, like this.

我还是最爱你 柯拉

You're still my best girl, Cora.

-我不晓得舞步 -我也是 跟着节拍就是了 -I don't know the steps. -Neither do I, just go with it.

不必多想 Don't think.

等一下 停 Wait, Jack! Stop! 怎样?等一下 Stop! Wait!

33

杰克 不要 Jack, no.

反垄断法也管不着

...beyond the jurisdiction of the Sherman Act.

我的律师会搞定的

So my lawyers will argue.

洛克菲勒也这么说 最高法院不买帐 That's what Rockefeller said, but the Supreme Court is not swallowing it. 怎么

What?

难道你认为 头等舱的小姐不会喝酒吗? You think a first-class girl can't drink? 走开

Get out of here.

你没事吧? You all right? 没事 I'm fine.

三战两胜

Two out of three. 于是

So...

你以为你很强啊?

you think you're big tough men?

看你会不会这招 Let's see you do this.

帮我提着 提高

Hold this for me, Jack. Hold it up.

天啊

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

-还好吧? -好多年没练了

-Are you all right? -I haven't done that in years.

先生要咖啡吗? Coffee, sir?

你昨晚没来找我

I had hoped you would come to me last night.

我好累

I was tired.

到下舱去当然很累人

Your exertions below decks were, no doubt, exhausting.

原来你叫那奴才跟踪我

I see you had that undertaker of a manservant follow me. How typical.

以后不可以这样

You will never behave like that again, Rose, do you understand?

我不是你工厂里 那些任你使唤的工头 I'm not a foreman in one of your mills that you can command.

我是你的未婚妻 I'm your fiancee.

我的未婚妻 My fiancee!

没错 而且是我太太

Yes, you are, and my wife!

我们已有夫妻之实 你要对我忠实

My wife in practice, if not yet by law. So you will honor me.

34

像妻子忠于丈夫那样

You'll honor me the way a wife is required to honor her husband.

别人休想耍我

Because I will not be made out a fool, Rose.

这样会不会不够清楚?

Is this in any way unclear? 不会 No.

好 失陪

Good. Excuse me.

萝丝小姐

Miss Rose.

-刚出了点意外 -没关系

-We had a little accident. -That's all right, Miss Rose.

抱歉 茱蒂

-Sorry, Trudy. -It's all right.

我来帮你 Let me help you.

没关系 小姐 It's all right, miss.

没关系 小姐

It's all right, miss.

-沏茶 茱蒂 -是 夫人

-Tea, Trudy. -Yes, ma'am.

别再跟他见面 明白吗?

You are not to see that boy again. Do you understand me?

萝丝 不准再见他 Rose, I forbid it.

好了 你别气坏了

Stop it, Mother. You'll give yourself a nosebleed.

别再胡闹了 This is not a game.

我们处境为难

Our situation is precarious.

你知道我们没有钱

You know the money's gone.

怎么会不知道

Of course I know it's gone.

你每天都提醒我

You remind me every day.

你父亲留下一屁股债 幸好名声还在 Your father left us nothing but a legacy of bad debts hidden by a good name.

我们也只能靠这个了

That name is the only card we have to play.

我真不了解你

I don't understand you.

你嫁给霍家 我们才能生存

It is a fine match with Hockley. It will ensure our survival.

这责任太大了

How can you put this on my shoulders?

你怎么这么自私?

Why are you being so selfish?

35

是"我"自私吗?

I'm being selfish?

你想看到我去当女工吗?

Do you want to see me working as a seamstress?

你希望那样吗?

Is that what you want?

想看着我们变卖家当吗?

To see our fine things sold at auction?

家里一无所有吗?

Our memories scattered to the winds?

好不公平 It's so unfair.

当然不公平

Of course it's unfair.

我们是妇道人家 We're women.

不能爱怎样就怎样

Our choices are never easy.

-哈啰 安德鲁先生 -哈啰 杰克 -Hello, Mr. Andrews. -Hello, Jack.

我来找个熟人说两句话

I just need to talk to somebody for a second.

-你不能来这里 -我去跟熟人说句话就走 -Sir, you're not supposed to be in here. -I just need to speak to someone.

我昨晚来过的 记得吗?

I was just here last night, you don't remember me?

不记得 请走开

No, I'm afraid I don't.

-您必须马上离开 -他可以证明 我想找 -Now, you're gonna have to turn around. -He'll tell you.

我要跟

I just need to talk...

霍先生和他岳母

Mr. Hockley and Mrs. Dewitt Bukater...

非常感谢你的帮忙

continue to be appreciative of your assistance.

他们要我给你这个

They asked me to give you this in gratitude.

我不要钱

I don't want your money. Please. I just...

并提醒你拿的是三等舱的票

Also to remind you that you hold a third-class ticket...

到这里来不太恰当

and that your presence here is no longer appropriate.

让我跟萝丝讲话

Please, I just wanna speak to Rose for one second.

两位 请护送道森先生回去

Gentlemen, please see Mr. Dawson gets back to where he belongs...

让他别再来了

and that he stays there.

36

是 走吧

Yes, sir. Come along, you.

为何有两个舵轮?

And why do you have two steering wheels?

-靠岸时用这个 -打扰下 长官

-We really only use this near shore. -Excuse me, sir.

丹号传来的冰山预警信息

Another ice warning. This one is from the Noordam.

谢谢 斯派克

Thank you, Sparks.

别担心 在这季节很常见

Not to worry. Quite normal for this time of year.

事实上我们正在加速 最后四个锅炉也点燃了

In fact, we're speeding up. I've just ordered the last boilers lit.

好好的绕 对了

Okay, son, wind it up tight like I showed you. That's right.

甩出去 很好吧 Okay, now, let it go. 很好

That's excellent.

安德鲁先生

Mr. Andrews, forgive me...

对不起 我算了一下 I did the sum in my head...

救生艇数目乘上每艘容量

and with the number of lifeboats times the capacity you mentioned...

好像不够载所有的乘客

Forgive me, but it seems that there are not enough for everyone aboard.

只能载一半的人 About half, actually.

什么都骗不过你

Rose, you miss nothing, do you?

若用新式的悬吊臂

In fact, I put in these new-type davits...

可再挂一排救生艇

which can take an extra row of boats inside this one.

有人说这样看来太拥挤 But it was thought, by some...

特别影响甲板的美观

the deck would look too cluttered.

所以计划没被采纳 So, I was overruled.

的确太浪费甲板空间

It's a waste of deck space as it is in an unsinkable ship.

安心吧

Sleep soundly, young Rose.

我这艘船坚固得很

I have built you a good ship, strong and true.

有她就够了

She's all the lifeboat you need.

37

继续往后走 接下来到引擎室

Keep heading aft. The next stop will be the engine room.

跟我来

Come on.

杰克 行不通的 我不能见你

Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.

-我有话跟你说 -不行

-I need to talk to you. -No, Jack. No.

杰克 我已经订婚了 Jack, I'm engaged.

我要嫁给卡尔 I'm marrying Cal.

我爱卡尔

I love Cal.

萝丝 你不是顶好相处的

Rose, you're no picnic, all right?

甚至有点骄宠

You're a spoiled little brat, even.

但内心里 你是我所见过

But under that, you're the most amazingly...

最脱俗 最好的女孩

astounding, wonderful girl...

我以前从不知道

Woman that I've ever known and...

-杰克 我 -不 先让我说完

-Jack, l... -No, let me try to get this out. 你 You're...

我也知道人情世故

I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works.

我身上只有十块钱 I've got $ in my pocket.

没有什么可以给你

I have nothing to offer you and I know that.

这我了解 I understand.

但我已不能自拔

But I'm too involved now.

你跳 我就跳 记得吗?

You jump, I jump, remember?

我要确定你幸福 才能掉头

I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right.

我没别的要求

That's all that I want.

我很好 Well, I'm fine.

我会很好 真的 I'll be fine. Really.

真的吗? Really?

我不相信 I don't think so.

他们把你困住了

They have got you trapped, Rose. 若不挣脱就会死掉

And you're gonna die if you don't break free.

38

也许不是现在 因为你很坚强

Maybe not right away, because you're strong...

但迟早我爱的那一把火

but sooner or later, that fire that I love about you, Rose...

那把火总会熄灭的

that fire's going to burn out.

你救不了我的 杰克

It's not up to you to save me, Jack.

你说得对 You're right.

只有你能救你自己 Only you can do that.

我要回去了 别再找我了

I'm going back. Leave me alone.

跟露锡儿讲印刷厂的事

Tell Lucile about the disaster you had with the stationers.

请帖被退回两次

Of course, the invitations had to be sent back, twice.

-天啊 -还有伴娘的礼服

-Oh, my dear. -And the dreadful bridesmaids' gowns.

那更是花功夫

Let me tell you, what an odyssey that has been.

萝丝指定薰衣草色 但我就怕那颜色 Rose decided she wanted lavender. She knows I detest the color.

她是故意要气我的

She did it to spite me.

怎么不来找我?

If only you'd come to me sooner.

萝丝在杂志上看到

Ruth saw some of my designs in La Mode Illustree..

我设计的全套婚礼礼服

they were for the trousseau...

公爵夫人的小女儿穿起来 真迷人

of the Duchess of Marlborough's youngest daughter. They were quite charming.

我想 你们会同意的

I think you'll agree, my dear, that together...

简直是"麻雀变凤凰"

we've created something of a phoenix from the ashes.

哈啰 杰克 Hello, Jack.

我改变主意了 I changed my mind.

听说你在这里

They said you might be up here...

手伸出来

Give me your hand.

闭上眼睛

Now close your eyes. 快点 Go on.

39

站上来

Now step up.

抓紧栏杆 眼睛闭好 别偷看

Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed.

-别偷看 -不会

-Don't peek. -I'm not.

踩在栏杆上

Step up onto the rail. 抓紧

Hold on. Hold on.

眼睛闭好

Keep your eyes closed.

-你信任我吗? -我信任你

-Do you trust me? -I trust you.

好 张开眼睛

All right, open your eyes.

我在飞 杰克

I'm flying. Jack.

约瑟芬 上到我的飞行器

Come, Josephine, in my flying machine

我们一起飞上云宵

Going up she goes Up she goes

那是沉船前的最后白天

That was the last time Titanic ever saw daylight.

是沉船当天的傍晚

We're up to dusk, the night of the sinking.

-还差六小时 -真不可思议 -Six hours to go. -Incredible.

史船长明明接到他妈的警告

There's Smith, and he's standing there...

日他妈的冰山警报就捏在他手里面 and he's got the iceberg warning in his fucking hand.

抱歉我说粗话 但他还下令加速

Excuse me, his hand, and he's ordering more speed.

二十六年经验反而坏事

Twenty-six years of experience working against him.

他以为可以看到再闪躲

He figures anything big enough to sink the ship, they're gonna see in time to turn.

但船的舵不够大

But the ship's too big with too small a rudder.

根本没法急转弯

Doesn't corner worth a damn.

他的知识害了他

Everything he knows is wrong.

进来没关系 这是起居室

It's quite proper, I assure you. This is the sitting room.

-这光线行吗? -什么?

-Will this light do? -What?

光线很重要吧?

Don't artists need good light?

对 但今天只好将就了

That is true, but I'm not used to working in such horrible conditions.

40

莫内的画

Monet!

-你知道他的作品? -当然

-You know his work? -Of course.

你看他用色 真棒

Look at his use of color here. Isn't he great?

对啊 好棒

I know. It's extraordinary.

卡尔不管到哪里 都坚持要带着保险箱 Cal insists on carting this hideous thing everywhere.

他会很快回来吗?

Should we be expecting him anytime soon?

只要还有烟酒 就不会

Not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out.

很好看 是蓝宝石吗?

That's nice. What is it, a sapphire?

是钻石 很少见的

A diamond. A very rare diamond.

杰克 也替我画一幅画

Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.

-我要戴着这个 -好啊 -Wearing this. -All right.

我只要戴着这个 Wearing only this. 我需要一幅

The last thing I need...

让我看起来像个陶瓷洋娃娃的画像 is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll.

付钱的是大爷

As a paying customer...

我爱怎样就怎样

I expect to get what I want.

到床上 沙发上

Over on the bed. The couch. 躺下

Lie down.

-告诉我要怎么样比较好 -手臂像刚才那样

-Tell me when it looks right. -Put your arm back the way it was.

另一只手举起来到脸部

Put that other arm up, that hand right by your face there. 好 Right.

头低一点 Now, head down.

眼睛看着我

Eyes to me, keep them on me.

尽量不要动

And try to stay still.

你好严肃

So serious.

你好像脸红了 大画家

I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big Artiste.

41

我想莫内不会脸红吧?

I can't imagine Monsieur Monet blushing.

人家画的是景物

He does landscapes.

-脸部放松 -不好意思

-Just relax your face. -Sorry.

不要笑

No laughing.

我当时心跳得好厉害

My heart was pounding the whole time.

那是我一生最性感的时刻

It was the most erotic moment of my life...

至少到那时候为止 up until then, at least.

接下来呢?

So what happened next?

你是问题我们有没有做? You mean, did we do it?

很抱歉让你失望了

Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Bodine.

杰克非常专业

Jack was very professional. 谢谢

Thank you.

你在干嘛?

What are you doing? 把这放回去好吗?

Will you put this back in the safe for me?

对不起

-Gentlemen, would you excuse me? -Sure.

服务生都没看见她

None of the stewards have seen her.

这太荒唐了

This is absurd. It's a ship.

这船就这么大 她还能跑到哪儿去?

There's only so many places she could be.

把她找回来

Lovejoy, find her.

-好明朗 -是啊 -Clear. -Yes.

不曾见过这样的风平浪静

I don't think I've ever seen such a flat calm.

简直像个池塘 一点风都没有

Like a mill pond. Not a breath of wind.

这样冰山底部没有浪花

It will make the 'bergs harder to see...

会比较难发现

with no breaking water at the base.

我要下班了

Well, I'm off.

保持速度和航向 莱先生

Maintain speed and heading, Mr. Lightoller. 遵命 Yes, sir.

42

变冷了

It's getting cold.

-你好美 -萝丝小姐

-You look nice. -Miss Rose?

我的画 My drawings.

快点 杰克

Come on, Jack!

-等一下 -等一下 -Wait! -Wait!

-快 -快下去

-Go! -Take us down, quick.

-快 -赶紧 赶紧

-Go! -Quickly! Quickly! 再见 Bye. 抱歉

Sorry.

-继续 -没关系

-Keep going. -Thank you, I've got it.

仆人这么悍

Pretty tough for a valet, this fella.

-倒像是个警察 -以前好像真的是

-Seems more like a cop. -I think he was.

-糟了 -快

-Oh, shit. -Go!

-这边 -快

-No, over here! -Quick! -怎么办? -什么? -Now what? -What?

一号炉加煤

More coal for number one, mate.

你们俩怎么跑到这儿来?

What are you two doing down here?

这里很危险的

You shouldn't be down here. It could be dangerous!

继续 别管我们

Carry on. Don't mind us.

你们很努力 继续干活吧

You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

你看看

Look at what we have here. 谢谢

Thank you.

小姐去哪?

Where to, miss?

去摘星星 To the stars.

紧张吗?

You nervous? 不会

No.

手放到我身上 杰克

Put your hands on me, Jack.

冷死了

It's bloody cold.

冰山接近时 我能闻到

You know, I can smell ice, you know. When it's near.

43

-胡说八道 -我就是有办法

-Bollocks! -Well, I can, all right?

眺望员望远镜找到没?

Did you ever find those binoculars for the lookouts?

从南安普顿就没看见过

Haven't seen them since Southampton.

我去巡逻 等会见

Well, I'll be on my rounds. Cheerio.

你在发抖

You're trembling.

别担心 没事

Don't worry, I'll be all right.

-他们往那边去了 -好了

-They ran down there. -All right.

东西有没有少? Anything missing?

我有个办法

I've got a better idea.

往哪儿跑? Gotcha!

看到他们表情没?

Did you see those guys' faces?

看到没有?

Did you see them?

等船靠岸

When the ship docks...

我要跟你下船

I'm getting off with you.

-这样太疯狂了 -我知道 -This is crazy. -I know.

我知道 这好像没什么道理 It doesn't make any sense.

所以要这么做

That's why I trust it.

喂 你看

Here, look at this.

快看啊

Look at that, would you?

他们可比我们暖和

They're a bit warmer than we are.

若要我们俩 那样子取暖 我可不要 If that's what it takes for us to get warm, I'd rather not...

对你也一样

if it's all the same to you, all right?

我的妈 Bugger me!

快接啊 混蛋

Pick up, you bastards!

-有没有人在? -看见什么了?

-Is anyone there? -Yes, what do you see?

-正前方有冰山 -谢谢

-Iceberg, right ahead! -Thank you.

正前方有冰山 Iceberg, right ahead!

快左转

Hard to starboard!

44

快转

Turn! Smartly!

全速后退

Full astern!

-转到底 -船舵转到底了

-Hard over. -Helm's hard over, sir. 快点

Go, lads, go!

减少蒸气 少一点

Bring that steam down! Bring it down!

节气阀全部关掉

Shut all the dampers! Shut them!

等一下 Hold it.

好 引擎反转

Now! Engage the reversing engine.

怎么还不转向?

Why ain't they turning?

-船舵转到底了吗? -转到底了

-Is it hard over? -It is. Yes, sir, hard over.

快点 快转

Come on. Come on. Turn. 对了 Yes.

要撞上了 It's gonna hit! 天啊

Jesus Christ!

天啊

Jesus.

-往右 -往右

-Hard to port! -Hard to port! 退后 Get back! 快走

Come on, let's go!

门要关了 快走

Get out of the door. They're closing the doors!

快出去 Get out!

快出去 快

Get out of the door! Go!

快 大家快走 快点

Come on, lads! Go, lads, go!

快出去 Out!

"防水门位置表"

我的天 Oh, my God. 好险

That was a close shave, wasn't it?

还说你能用闻的 见鬼

Smell ice, can you? Bleeding Christ!

把时间记录在航海日志

Note the time and enter it in the log.

刚发生了什么事 穆先生?

What was that, Mr. Murdoch?

45

是冰山

An iceberg, sir.

我全速左转 但距离太近

I put her hard to starboard, and ran the engines full astern, but it was too close.

再右转想避开 可是

I tried to port round it, but she hit.

-把防水门都关上 -已经关了

-Close the watertight doors. -Doors are closed, sir.

-停止所有引擎的运转 -遵命 -All stop. -Aye, sir.

找修理工 派人去检查

Find the carpenter. Get him to sound the ship. 是

Yes, sir.

我们快离开这里

Come on, let's get the hell out of here.

快离开

Come on, hurry up.

引擎怎么停了?震得好厉害

Excuse me, why have the engines stopped?

-我感到震动了 -别担心夫人

-I felt a shudder. -I shouldn't worry, madam.

推进器叶片掉了 所以会有震动

We've likely thrown a propeller blade. That's the shudder you felt.

要来点什么吗?

May I bring you anything?

不要 谢谢 No, thank you.

听说撞上冰山了

So, now there's talk of an iceberg. Did you see anything?

我没看见 你呢?

I don't see anything now. Do you?

老鼠去哪 我就去哪

If this is the direction the rats are going, that's good enough for me.

大家安心

Everything's under control.

-喂 没什么大事

-You there. -Sir, there is no emergency.

有 我遭小偷了

Yes, there is. I've been robbed.

去请纠察长

Get the master-at-arms.

-快去 笨蛋 -是

-Now, you moron! -Yes, sir.

我错过了什么吗?

Hey, did I miss the fun?

-你有没有看见发生什么事? -没 不知道 -Did you see what happened? -No, I missed it.

好像撞到那边

Apparently, it hit over there.

号锅炉房进水深八尺

Boiler Room is flooded feet above the plate...

46

邮件舱更糟

and the mail hold is worse. She's all buckled in...

-破洞能补吗? -抽水速度不够

-Can you shore up? -Not unless the pumps get ahead.

看过邮件舱没有?

Have you seen the damage in the mail hold?

已经淹没了

No, she's already underwater.

情况严重

This is bad.

我们应该要通知妈和卡尔 We should tell Mother and Cal.

我觉得画得很好

I think they're very good, sir.

什么也别碰 要拍照存证

Don't touch anything. I want the entire room photographed.

我们一直在找你 小姐

We've been looking for you, miss. 糟了

Here we go.

发生了一件很严重的事情

Something serious has happened. 的确 Yes, it has.

的确严重 Indeed.

我的两个宝贝不见了

Two things dear to me have disappeared this evening.

一个回来了 另一个也不难找 给我搜 Now that one is back, I have a pretty good idea where to find the other.

搜一下

Search him.

-外套脱掉 -又怎么了

-Take your coat off, son. -Now what? 脱

Come on, now.

卡尔 你在干嘛?

Cal, what are you doing?

现在事态很严重了 发生什么事

We're in the middle of an emergency. What's going on?

-是这个吗? -正是 -Is this it? -That's it.

哪有这种事?

This is horseshit!

你别相信

Don't you believe it, Rose. Don't.

-他不可能拿的 -当然可能

-He couldn't have. -Of course he could.

行家要拿还不容易吗?

It's easy enough for a professional.

我们一直在一起 这太荒唐了

But I was with him the whole time. This is absurd.

或许他趁你穿衣服时偷拿的

47

Perhaps he did it while you were putting your clothes back on, dear.

是他们故意栽赃的

Real slick, Cal. Rose, they put it in my pocket.

-闭嘴 -连外套都是偷来的

-Shut up. -It isn't even your pocket. Is it, son?

它属于"AL莱尔森"

"Property of A.L. Ryerson."

有人报了案

That was reported stolen today.

我只是暂时借一下 我要还给他的

I just borrowed it. I was gonna return it.

这小偷倒很诚实

An honest thief. We have an honest thief here, do we?

萝丝 你知道我没有偷

You know I didn't do this, Rose. You know it.

别相信他们 你知道的

Don't believe them, Rose. You know it.

-你知道我没偷 -乖乖跟我走吧

-You know I didn't do it. -Come on, son. Let's go.

-萝丝 -跟我走吧

-Rose! -Come on, there's a good lad. 快走

Come on.

你知道我没偷 你了解我

You know I didn't do it. You know me!

这样很不好 船长

This is most unfortunate, Captain.

才十分钟 就淹水十四尺

Water feet above the keel in minutes...

前舱 三个货舱 和六号锅炉室进水 in the forepeak, in all three holds, and in Boiler Room .

-对 -什么时候开船?

-That's right, sir. -When can we get underway, damn it?

有五个舱进水

That's five compartments.

四处进水还没问题

She can stay afloat with the first four compartments breached...

五处就不行了 but not five.

五处不行了 Not five.

船头会先下沉

As she goes down by the head...

水会从E层溢过防水隔板

the water will spill over the tops of the bulkheads at E deck...

到下一个舱

from one to the next, back and back.

一直往后淹 没法阻隔 There's no stopping it.

用水泵抽水呢

The pumps. We open the pumps...

48

抽水只能拖延几分钟

The pumps buy you time, but minutes only.

现在不管做什么

From this moment, no matter what we do...

泰坦尼克号都会沉没 Titanic will founder.

但这艘船不会沉

But this ship can't sink.

她是铁做的 我保证能沉 而且会沉 She's made of iron, sir. I assure you, she can. And she will.

绝对错不了

It is a mathematical certainty.

有多少时间?

How much time?

一小时 最多两小时

An hour. Two, at most.

船上有多少人 穆先生?

And how many aboard, Mr. Murdoch?

有两千两百人

, souls on board, sir.

这下可以上头条了 伊先生

Well, I believe you may get your headlines, Mr. Ismay.

你真是个贱货

Oh, it is a little slut, isn't it?

看着我 我在跟你讲话

You look at me when I'm talking to you!

-霍先生 -别吵 我们在忙

-Mr. Hockley? -Not now. We're busy.

请穿上救生衣 到救生艇甲板

Sir, I've been told to ask you to put on your lifebelts...

-上救生艇 -我说等一下

-and come up to the boat deck. -I said, not now.

对不起 这是船长的命令

I'm sorry to inconvenience you, Mr. Hockley, but it's Captain's orders.

请多穿点衣服

Now please, dress warmly.

外头很冷

It's quite cold out tonight.

请穿外套 戴帽子

Now, may I suggest topcoats and hats?

真是荒唐

This is ridiculous.

别担心 小姐 只是以防万一

Not to worry, miss. I'm sure it's just a precaution.

起来 穿上救生衣

Everybody up. Lifebelts on.

他吵什么吵?

What's he on about?

-所有人 穿上救生衣 -怎么啦?

-Everybody up. Put your lifebelts on. -What's the ruckus?

穿上就对了

Just put your lifebelts on.

49

CQD? CQD?

长官? Sir?

对 CQD 求救信号

That's right, CQD, the distress call.

那是我们的位置 That's our position.

就说我们要沉船了

Tell whoever responds that we're going down by the head...

而且需要紧急救援

and need immediate assistance.

我的天 Blimey.

再来 再来

Keep lowering!

慢点 稳住 拉紧 绞盘伸出来

Steady! Make it taut! And winch out!

揭开救生艇帆布 全部揭开

Uncover this boat! Uncover all the boats aft!

绳子解开

Release those ties!

快把帆布揭开

Roll back that cover! Smartly now!

伍尔德先生 乘客呢?

Mr. Wilde, where are the passengers?

进去了 嫌外头又吵又冷

They've all gone back inside. Too damn cold and noisy for them.

你过来 You there!

帮忙把绳索解开

Get down here and help with these lines!

要不要来杯酒?

Care for a drink, sir?

请把救生衣穿上

Please put your lifebelts on.

怎么回事?

Sonny, what's doing?

叫我们穿这个在这里耗

You got us all trussed up here and now we're cooling our heels.

对不起 我去问题一下

Sorry, ma'am. Let me go find out.

没人知道怎么回事

I don't think anybody knows what the hell's going on around here.

傻B英国佬就是这样 一板一眼

It's just the goddamned English, doing everything by the book.

不必骂人 霍先生

There's no need for language, Mr. Hockley.

回去把暖炉开上

Go back and turn the heaters on in our rooms.

等会儿我要喝茶

I'd like a cup of tea when I return.

-好的女士 -好的女士

-Yes, ma'am. -Yes, ma'am.

50

安先生

Mr. Andrews...

我看见冰山了 你的眼神也是这么的告诉我 I saw the iceberg. And I see it in your eyes.

请跟我说实话

Please tell me the truth.

船要沉了

The ship will sink.

-你确定吗? -对

-You're certain? -Yes.

再一小时左右

In an hour or so...

这一切就会沉到大西洋底

all this will be at the bottom of the Atlantic.

什么? What?

请只跟亲近的人说

Please, tell only who you must.

我不想让大家惊慌

I don't want to be responsible for a panic.

快上救生艇 别再等了

And get to a boat. Quickly. Don't wait.

记得我们谈过救生艇的事吗?

You remember what I told you about the boats? 记得 Yes.

我明白

I understand.

女士 请您立即穿上 Yes, madam, immediately.

过来 孩子

please

put

it

on

天呐

My God.

救生艇都准备好了

We are swung out and ready, sir.

要不要让妇女小孩先上船?

Hadn't we better get the women and children into the boats, sir? 对

Yes.

长官? Sir?

对 妇孺先上船

Women and children first, yes.

是的 长官

Yes, sir.

各位先生女士 请注意

Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please!

请过来 对了

Step this way, please. That's right.

到这边来 谢谢

Come towards me. Thank you. 好

Good.

先请妇女和小孩上船

For the time being, I shall require only women and children.

-先生们 -这边

-Gentlemen, please. -Right here.

51

Over here, son.

二等舱的保管处一团乱

Sir, they need you up at the second-class purser's office.

-发生骚乱了 -你去 我看着他

-There's a big mob up there. -Go on. I'll keep an eye on him. 好

Aye. Right. 长官

Sir!

卡佩西亚号在全速赶来救援

Carpathia says they're making knots.

节航速

Full steam for them, sir.

只有她回应吗?

She's the only one who's responding?

是离我们最近的 The only one close, sir.

四个小时可以到

Says they can be here in four hours.

四个小时? Four hours! 谢谢

Thank you, Bride.

船长有交代 要避免慌乱

All right, boys. Like the Captain said, nice and cheery, so there's no panic.

"婚礼舞会

Wedding Dance.

穿上救生衣

Lifebelts on. Put your lifebelts on.

来 穿上

Here, put your lifebelt on.

来 穿上救生衣

Yeah, come on. Put your lifebelt on.

转过去

Turn that around. 劳驾

Please.

上船时间还没到

It isn't time to go up to the boats yet!

请保持冷静 Please stay calm.

务必穿上救生衣

Make sure, everybody, you've got your lifebelts on.

让妇女小孩到前面

And, gentlemen, allow the women and children through to the front.

-妈 我们在干嘛? -等候 宝贝

-What are we doing, Mommy? -We're just waiting, dear.

先等头等舱的人上船后

When they finish putting first-class people in the boats...

52

就轮到我们 我们要准备好

they will be starting with us and we'll want to be all ready, won't we?

大火 不要忙

Everybody, not just right yet.

推也没有用

Don't push on the gates. You won't get out any faster.

-去找人帮忙 -去找人帮忙

-Someone help. -Go and get some help.

降下去 两边一起

Lower it away, left and right together!

慢一点 两边一起

Both sides together! Steady!

慢一点 Steady! 停 Stop!

左边别动

Hold the left side!

只降右边

Right side only!

右边 左边别动 降右边

Right side only. Hold the left side!

两边一起降

Lower away together! 稳住

Steady, lads!

你知道吗? 我想船真的要沉了

You know, I do believe this ship may sink.

我奉命向你聊表谢意

I've been asked to give you this small token of our appreciation.

是霍先生的美意

Compliments of Mr. Caledon Hockley.

走这边 你听见了 上船

Come on, sister. You heard the man. Into the boat.

有位子给绅士吗?

Any room for a gentleman, gentlemen?

目前让妇孺先上

Only women at this time, sir.

救生艇有分级吗?

Will the lifeboats be seated according to class?

希望不会太挤

I hope they're not too crowded.

妈 够了 你还不明白吗

Oh, Mother, shut up!Don't understand?

海水很冰 而且救生艇不够

you

First-class seats are right up here.

可惜那幅画没带

You know, it's a pity I didn't keep that drawing.

明天可就值钱了

It'll be worth a lot more by morning.

妇女和孩子请上前

Women and children towards the front, please.

你这人真坏

You unimaginable bastard.

快来 萝丝 还有位子

Come on, Rose, darling. There's plenty of room for you.

这边走 小姐 Right this way, miss.

萝丝 该你了 Come on, Rose.

该你了 亲爱的 You're next, darling.

上来 萝丝

Come into the boat, Rose. 来啊 Come. 萝丝 Rose?

快上船

Get into the boat.

萝丝? Rose?

53

The water is freezing and there aren't enough boats.

差了一半

Not enough by half.

一半的人会死

Half the people on this ship are going to die.

不是好的那一半 Not the better half.

头等舱位子在这里

Come on, Ruth, get in the boat.

妈 再见了 Goodbye, Mother. 萝丝

Rose?

-萝丝 回来 -你去哪里

-Rose, come back here. -Where are you Help!

有没有人听得见?

Can anybody hear me?

喂 救命

Hello! Help me!

going?

去找他? To him?

去当那混混的妓女?

What, to be a whore to a gutter rat? 等等

No, wait.

总比当你的妻子好

I'd rather be his whore than your wife.

我不准 No!

我说不行 I said, no!

萝丝 别去

Rose, please stop!

-放下去 -停一下

-Lower away! -No, stop!

-一起下水 -停一下

-All together. -No, wait! 下水 Lower away! 萝丝 Rose! 救命

安先生?

Mr. Andrews!

-斯图瓦特 检查右舷的通道 -是 安德鲁先生

-Steward, check the starboard corridor. -Yes, Mr. Andrews.

穿救生衣 到救生艇甲板

Madam, please, put on a lifebelt. Get to the boat deck immediately.

露西 穿上救生衣 做个榜样

Lucy, for God's sake, put on a lifebelt and set a good example.

是 先生

Yes, sir.

-里头有人吗? -安先生

-Anyone in here? -Mr. Andrews?

谢天谢地

Thank God.

被逮捕的人会被带到哪?

Where would the master-at-arms take someone under arrest?

你必须快点坐上救生艇

-You have to get to a boat right away. -No!

你帮不帮忙 我都得去

I'm doing this with or without your help, sir.

54

你不帮我 就很耗时间 But without will take longer.

坐升降梯下到底

Take the elevator to the very bottom. Go to the left.

左转走船员通道 右转 到楼梯左转 Down the crewmen's passage, then go right and left again at the stairs.

就到一条长的走廊

You'll come to a long corridor.

事态严重了 This could be bad. 糟了 Oh, shit!

对不起 谢谢

Excuse me. Thank you.

-我不管你怎么想 -电梯关了

-I do not care what you think, sir. -Lifts are closed.

抱歉小姐 升降梯停用了

I'm sorry, miss, but the lifts are closed.

妈的 我礼貌够了 送我下去

I'm through being polite, God damn it! Now, take me down!

到E层 E deck. 快

Come on.

-我要上去了 -不要

-I'm going back up. -No.

55

回来 我要上去了

Come back! I'm going back up!

船员通道 Crew passage. 杰克 Jack! 萝丝 Rose! 杰克

Jack!

萝丝 我在这里 Rose, I'm in here! 杰克

Jack!

-杰克 -萝丝 -Jack! -Rose!

杰克 对不起

Jack! Jack, I'm sorry.

真是抱歉

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

-是赖福杰栽的赃 -我知道

-That guy, Lovejoy, put it in my pocket. -I know. I know. 萝丝

Listen, Rose...

快去找备份钥匙

you're gonna have to find a spare key, all right?

柜子找找看

Look in that cabinet right there.

银制的小钥匙

It's a little silver one, Rose. 银的 Silver.

这些都是铜的

These are all brass ones!

这边找找看

Check right here, Rose. 萝丝

Rose...

你怎么发现我没偷?

how'd you find out I didn't do it?

我只是意识到不可能

I didn't. I just realized I already knew. 快找

Keep looking.

没有钥匙 没钥匙 No key. There's no key!

听好 听好

All right, Rose, listen.

好 你去找人帮忙

You're gonna have to go find some help.

我没事的 It'll be all right.

我马上回来 I'll be right back.

我在这等你

I'll just wait here!

喂?有人在吗?

Hello? Is there anyone here?

这里有人吗? Hello?

这里有人吗?

Is there anybody down here?

我们需要帮忙 喂? We need help! Hello? 妈的

Damn it.

有人听得见吗?喂?

Can anybody hear me, please? Hello?

谢天谢地

Oh, thank God.

我需要帮忙 有个人在里面

Wait, I need your help. There's a man back here.

等一下

Wait!

小姐 你不该到这里来的

Miss, you shouldn't be here now.

-我要你帮忙 -这里危险 我带你上去

-I need your help. -We'll get you topside. This way, quickly.

这里有个人被困住了

There's a man down here. He's trapped.

-这边 别慌张 -拜托

-This way. There is no need to panic. -Please!

我没慌 走错方向了

No, I'm not panicking! You're going the wrong way!

56

放开 听我说

Let go of me! Listen!

管你的

The hell with you.

我的天 Oh, my God. 杰克 Jack! 萝丝

Rose!

这个行不行? Will this work?

我们只有试试看了

I guess we'll find out. Come on.

等一下

Wait.

先在那边试砍几下

Try a couple of practice swings over there.

好 再砍同样的位置 你能做到的

Good. Now try to hit the same mark again, Rose. You can do it.

好 练够了

Okay. That's enough practice.

来 把它砍断

Come on, Rose. You can do it.

用力 很快的砍下去

Listen, just hit it really hard and really fast.

等一下

57

Come on. Wait.

两只手张开一点

Open your hands up a little more.

-好 -这样吗?

-Good. -Like that? 对

Right.

萝丝听着 我信任你 Listen, Rose, I trust you. 来吧 Go.

成功了 You did it! 走吧

Come on, let's go.

好冷 糟糕

Oh, shit, this is cold!

那是出路

This is the way out.

我们得另外找出路

We have to find another way. Come on.

这景象可不是天天都有

Now there's something you don't see every day.

怎么还带行李? 丢掉 让出空间

What's this luggage doing here? Get rid of it. We need the room.

全扔掉

Get rid of that! Out!

来 该走了 退后

Come. Time for her to go, sir. Step back.

-保持冷静 -不

-Keep calm. Sit down. -No.

-不 -誊出空间

-No! -Make more room.

那样就好

That's right. Look sharp.

赖福杰 Lovejoy.

她也不在右舷

he's not on the starboard side, either.

时间不多了

We're running out of time.

这老古板不让男人上船

This strutting martinet isn't letting any men on at all.

另一边可以上

There's one on the other side letting men on.

那就从那边上 Then that's our play.

但要买个保险

We'll need some insurance first. Come on.

这边请 这边

Come on, this way, please. All the way down there. 这里 Here!

58

你们搞什么名堂?

What do you think you're doing?

你们要赔偿的

You'll have to pay for that, you know.

-那是公司的财产 -闭嘴

-That's White Star Line property. -Shut up!

等一下 我去拿东西

Will you hold the boat a moment? I just have to run back to my room...

-坐下 -她是最后一个

-Sit down. -She's the last.

船怎么半满就降下?

Mr. Lightoller, why are the boats being launched half-full?

-我们在忙 安先生 -看

-Not now, Mr. Andrews. -There, look.

一艘可乘个人的船 才坐了个人左右? Twenty or so in a boat built for ?

还有一艘只坐了十二人

And I saw one boat with only twelve. Twelve!

我们怕太重 救生艇承受不了

We weren't sure of the weight, Mr. Andrews.

-怕救生艇沉没 -胡说八道

-These boats may buckle. -Rubbish!

它能承受七十人的重量

They were tested in Belfast with the weight of men. 把船都装满 莱先生

Now fill these boats, Mr. Lightoller. For God's sake, man!

多来几位女士和小孩

Please, I need more women and children!

这不是出口 退回去

Get back in there! This is not an exit.

退回去

Get back in there.

你不能把我们这样 像野兽一样关着 船要沉了

You can't keep us locked in here like animals. The ship's bloody sinking.

让女的出来

Bring forward the women.

把锁打开

Unlock the gates.

妇女先出来 Women only!

把门锁上

Lock the gates!

看在老天爷的分上 里头有女人跟小孩 For God's sake, man, there are women and children down here!

让我们上去逃生

Let us up, so we can have a chance! 回去

Get back!

-杰克 -托米 -Jack. -Tommy.

-出得去吗? -这里出不去

-Can we get out? -It's hopeless that way.

59

要快想办法

Whatever we do, we've got to do it fast. 杰克 Jack!

法布里吉欧 Fabrizio.

救生艇都下水了

The boats are all gone.

这地方要给淹了 我们得赶快逃

This whole place is flooding. We've got to get out.

-这里不行 -这边

-There is niente this way. -All right.

走这边 走这边

Let's go this way, all right? Come on.

-我都是靠自己 -我也是

-I make my own luck. -So do I. 快 Come on!

不 走这边

No, come on, let's go this way. 这边

This way.

到大楼梯间 问题题就解决了

Just go back to the main stairwell and everything will be sorted out there. 会的

The hell it will.

问题题在那里解决

It will all get sorted out back there. Go back to the main stairwell.

-开门 -回到大厅楼梯间

-Open the gate. -Go back down the main stairwell.

快开门

Open the gate right now.

我说了 到大楼梯间

Go back down the main stairwell like I told you!

妈的 混蛋

God damn it! Son of a bitch!

别这样 Stop that!

打开这操娘的门 Open the damn gate!

法布里 汤米 帮我忙

Fabri, Tommy, give me hand here.

-让开 -拉

-Move aside. Move aside! -Pull! 让开

Pull!

-让开 -把那个放下

-Move aside. -Put that down!

-让开 -把那个放下

-Move aside! -Put that down!

-一 二 -停下

-One! Two! -Stop that! 三 Three!

再一次 Again!

60

我们走 Let's go!

走 萝丝 Let's go, Rose.

不能从这里上去

You can't go up there! You can't do this!

保持好秩序 Keep order here!

退后 退后

Get back. Get back! 抓紧

Hold on to her!

把她拉进来 Pull her in. 退后

Get back, I say...

不然我宰了你们

or I'll shoot you all like dogs!

保持秩序 Keep order here!

叫你们保持秩序 Keep order, I say.

娄先生 你来负责 Mr. Lowe, man this boat. 好

Right.

大家没事吧?大家别慌

Is everybody all right? Nobody panic.

退后 Stay back!

太迟了

We're too late.

前面还有船

There are more boats down the front.

跟着姓穆的 他好像还算通情理

Stay with this one. Murdoch. He seems to be quite practical.

先别下水 Stop lowering!

先别下水 Stop lowering!

割断绳子 Cut the falls! 坐下 Sit down!

退后 退后

Stay back, you lot! Just stay back!

全都退后

Stay back, the lot of you! Just stay back!

开始乱了 时间不多

It's starting to fall apart. We don't have much time.

穆先生

Mr. Murdoch?

霍先生 你们俩跟着

Mr. Hockley. You two, with me, now!

我是生意人 想跟你做个买卖

I'm a businessman, as you know, I have a

61

business proposition for you.

来 萝丝 Come on, Rose.

船都没了

The boats are gone!

上校 另一边有船吗?

Colonel, are there any boats on that side?

那边没有 不过前面有两艘

No, miss, but there are a couple of boats all the way forward.

我带路

This way, I'll lead you.

这样有用吗?都没人在听

What's the use? Nobody's listening to us anyway.

吃饭时也没人听 继续拉 才不会冻着 They don't listen to us at dinner, either. Come on, let's play. Keep us warm.

"奥菲斯在冥府" Orpheus.

沉船还有配乐 肯定是头等舱

Music to drown by. Now I know I'm in first class.

-大家跑哪去了? -都在船尾

-Where is everyone? -They're all still aft, sir.

夫人 别哭

Come on, madam, don't cry.

我们谈妥了

We have an understanding, then, Mr. Murdoch.

请大家退后 我说退后

Will the men please hold back? Hold back, I say!

妇女小孩优先

Women and children only! Get back!

退后 我说退后 过来 太太

I said, step back, sir. Come through, madam.

先生 退回去

This way. Step back, sir!

让妇女先 Let the women...

去看看另一头

You better check the other side. Go!

我找到她了 她在另一边 在等着上船 I found her, on the other side. Waiting for a boat...

跟他一起

with him.

-还有妇女小孩吗? -都上全了 穆先生 -Any more women and children? -They're all aboard, Mr. Murdoch.

还有人吗?

Anyone else then?

-上来 先生 -还有吗

-Hop on, sir. -Anyone else?

动作快点

Do hurry. Hurry along.

准备下落

Stand by the falls.

62

都下地狱去吧

God damn it all to hell. 妈的 Shit. 开火

Fire!

不能从这里过去

Sir, you can't go through here.

不能从这里过去

Sir, you can't go through.

对 好极了

That's it. Splendid. Right.

准备下水 Prepare to lower!

左边好了

Ready on the left! 下水

Take them down.

稳一点

Keep it steady.

两边一起下降 稳一点

Both sides together. Steady. Keep it steady.

-孩子交给我 -爸爸

-Give her to me. -Daddy.

-没关系 别怕 -抱好她

-It'll be fine, darling. Don't you worry. -Take her.

爸爸上船

Daddy, get in the boat.

只是分开一小会而已 一下下而已

It's goodbye for a little while. Only for a little while.

爸爸要坐另一艘船

There'll be another boat for the daddies...

这艘船是为妈妈和你们准备的

this boat's for the mommies and the children.

抓紧妈的手 要乖

You hold Mommy's hand and be a good little girl.

你不走 我也不走

I'm not going without you.

-你非走不可 -不 杰克

-No. You have to go, now. -No, Jack.

快上船

Get in the boat, Rose. 不要 No, Jack. 上船

Yes. Get on the boat.

对 上船吧 萝丝

Yes, get on the boat, Rose.

看看你 样子好可怕

My God. Look at you. You look a fright. 来

Here.

把这穿上 快

Put this on. Come on.

去吧 我搭下一艘

63

Go on. I'll get the next one.

不 我要跟你 No, not without you.

听我说 我没问题

I'll be all right. Listen, I'll be fine.

我很能生存 别担心我

I'm a survivor, all right? Don't worry about me. 快去

Now, go on. Get on.

我已经安排妥当

I have an arrangement with an officer on the other side of the ship.

杰克可以跟我走 两个一起

Jack and I can get off safely. Both of us.

看吧 我有别的船好搭

See? I got my own boat to catch.

-快 -船快要满了

-Go. -Come on, hurry. They're almost full.

上船 小姐

Step aboard, miss.

-走 -赶紧走

-Go. -Come on, hurry.

-请上船 -你是爸爸的好女儿

-Step aboard, please. -You're Daddy's good girl.

-轻点走 -继续退后

-Step lively! -Keep back.

继续退后 Keep back, I say.

清障 清障

Clear the rail, please. 下水 Lower away!

慢慢的 Steady.

慢慢的放下去

And lower away evenly, lads. 轻点 Easy. 下水 Lower away.

你这个骗子 You're a good liar.

还差你一点

Almost as good as you.

轻点 下水

Easy, now. And lower away.

你没有安排吧?

There's no... There's no arrangement, is there? 有

No, there is.

但对你没好处

Not that you'll benefit much from it. 平衡

And even away.

我总是赢家

64

I always win, Jack.

下水小心些

And lower away evenly, lads.

不管用什么方法 One way or another.

平衡那艘船

Watch that trim. Trim that boat. 小心 Easy.

小的们 平衡 Even, lads. 继续 Keep going! 继续 Keep going! 萝丝

Rose!

-拦住她 -萝丝 -Stop her! -Rose!

-你干嘛? -拦住她

-What are you doing? -Stop her! 不要 No! 萝丝

Rose!

你好傻 你这是干嘛?

You're so stupid! Why did you do that?

你好傻

You're so stupid, Rose.

你为何这么做?

Why did you do that? Why?

你跳 我也跳 对不对? You jump, I jump, right? 对

Right.

我无法丢下你

I couldn't go. I couldn't go, Jack.

没关系 咱们在想办法

It's all right. We'll think of something.

至少跟你在一起 At least I'm with you. 快走

Come on! Move! 快走 Come on! 快

Come on! Move! 快 Come on! 让开 Move!

快点 萝丝

Come on, come on, Rose!

快点 萝丝 Rose, come on!

快点 萝丝 Move, Rose! 走 Go!

希望你们相处愉快

I hope you enjoy your time together!

有什么好笑的?

What could possibly be funny?

钻石在外套口袋

I put the diamond in the coat.

外套穿在她身上

And I put the coat on her! 快 Come on. 爸爸 Dada!

不能丢下他

We can't leave him.

好 快点

All right, come on! 爸爸 Dada!

往回走 Go back!

不能走那边 停

That's the wrong way! Come back! 走 Go! 快点 Go!

跑 萝丝 Run, Rose! 杰克 Jack!

65

-杰克 -萝丝 -Jack! -Rose! 这边 This way! 来 Come on!

手伸过来

Give me your hand! 天啊 Oh, God! 救命 Help! 救命

Help!

等一下 拜托开门

Wait, sir! Sir, open the gate, please!

-救救我们 -救救我们 -Please! -Please, help us!

-救救我们 -求求你 -Please! -Please! 真日 Bloody hell! 快点

Hurry.

-快 -快

-Come on, come on! -Come on! 快点 Go, go! 天 Jesus.

-拜托 -快

-Please! -Come on! 快 Hurry! 加油

Come on!

对不起 钥匙掉了

I'm sorry, I dropped the keys.

-等一下 -等一下 -Wait, please! -Wait!

别走 找人帮忙

Don't leave! Please, send for help!

找到了 是哪一只?

I got it! Which one is it, Rose?

试试短的那只

The short one. Try the short one.

快 杰克 Hurry, Jack. 不对

Oh, no! No, it won't go in. 快点

Hurry, Jack.

卡住了 卡住了

It's stuck! It's stuck!

-快 -快点 杰克

-Come on! -Hurry, Jack!

快点 杰克 Hurry, Jack!

66

打开了 萝丝 I got it! Go, Rose! 快点 Go! 杰克 Jack! 快 Come on! 快走

Move, move.

-把桨排好 -把桨排好

-Get those oars in place. -Get an oar under it.

只准妇女和小孩

Women and children only, damn you!

等一下

Hold it!

把悬臂升起来 绳索固定好

Get these davits cranked in! Let's get the falls hooked up! 退后 Stay back! 妈咪 Mommy!

先生 退后 Stay back, sir!

先生 退后 Stay back, I say.

往上走 Keep going up!

67

别推

Stop pushing! 退后

Stay back!

给我们机会活命 混蛋

Will you give us a chance to live, you limey bastard?

谁硬闯 我就杀谁 退后

I'll shoot any man who tries to get past me! Get back! 杂种 Bastard! 退后 Get back!

我们说好的

We had a deal, damn it!

再多钱也救不了你 退后

Your money can't save you anymore than it can save me. Get back!

限妇孺上船

Women and children only! 别推

Stop pushing!

不 汤米 No, Tommy!

不 汤米 No! No, Tommy! 杂种 Bastardo! 不要 威尔 No, Will!

退后 可恶

Now stand back, damn you!

轻轻的 快点 Gently, hold it.

我有个小孩 I have a child! 让路 Clear a path!

我有个小孩

Please, I have a child.

拜托 我是她唯一的依靠

Please, I'm all she has in the world. 去吧 Go on. 退后 Step back! 拜托 Please!

来 把她给我

Here. Give her to me.

没事了 There, there.

等一下 安先生 Wait! Mr. Andrews. 萝丝

Oh, Rose.

你不想试着逃生吗?

Won't you even make a try for it?

对不起 船造得不够牢靠

I'm sorry that I didn't build you a

68

stronger ship, young Rose.

船沉得很快 快走

It's going fast. We have to move.

等一下 Wait.

祝你好运 萝丝

Good luck to you, Rose.

你也一样

And to you.

古根先生 救生衣给你

r. Guggenheim? These are for you.

不用了 谢谢 我们穿着盛装

No, thank you. We are dressed in our best...

要走得像个绅士

and are prepared to go down as gentlemen.

来点白兰地好了

But we would like a brandy.

把船扶正 绳索拉过来

Get the falls over here!

要拉紧 明白吗?

Make them taut. Then we'll right it!

船长 请问题我该去哪?

Captain, where should I go? Please. 船长 Captain. Sir.

就这样吧

Right. That's it, then.

再见 祝好运

Goodbye, Wally, good luck.

-再见 华莱士 -很老套

-Goodbye, Wallace. -So long, old chap.

他们活了三百年

And so they lived happily together for years...

就在长生不老的仙境

in the land of eternal youth and beauty.

没时间了 割段绳索

There's no time! Cut the falls!

把绳索割断

Cut them if you have to!

我需要刀子 I need a knife!

割断绳索

Cut the falls now! Cut them loose!

割断绳索

Cut those bloody falls!

各位 今晚很荣幸能跟你们合作

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.

我们得要留到最后一刻

We have to stay on the ship as long as possible. 来吧 Come on.

走这边

This way. Hold the rail.

快点 跳下来

Come on, Rose. Jump.

69

快点

Come on.

我会扶你 跳下来 I got you. Jump!

我来扶你 小姐 I've got you, miss.

-杰克 -怎么 -Jack! -What? 退后

Back!

不行 船会翻掉 No, you'll swamp us!

大家别慌

Nobody panic.

我虽走过死亡的山谷

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

你走快一点行吗?

You want to walk a little faster through that valley, there?

圣母玛利亚 请为我们祈祷

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinners...

在我们死亡的时刻

now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

圣母玛利亚

Hail Mary, full of grace... 这边 This way. 快点 Come on!

我看见新天和新地

And I saw a new heaven and a new Earth.

先前的天和地不见了

For the first heaven and the first Earth had passed away...

海也消失了

and there was no more sea.

很快就过去了

It'll be over soon. It'll all be over soon.

它和人住在一起

And he shall dwell with them...

人们成为它的子民

and they shall be his people...

上帝将与他们同在 做他们的神

and God himself shall be with them and be their God. 杰克

Jack...

这里是我们初认识的地方 this is where we first met.

上帝将擦干他们的眼泪

And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes...

不会再有死亡

and there shall be no more death...

没有悲伤哭泣

neither shall there be sorrow or crying...

也不会再有痛苦

neither shall there be any more pain...

先前的世界已成过去

for the former world has passed away.

70

划快一点

Bloody pull faster! And pull!

抓紧 小姐

Hang on, Miss Trudy! 抓紧

Hold on real tight.

我的天 God almighty!

让电力恢复

Keep those breakers in! Keep them in!

我们快过去 We have to move!

我拉你爬过去

Give me your hand, I'll pull you over.

手伸出来

Come on, give me your hand.

我抓住你 我不会放手 I've got you. I won't let go.

我抓紧了

Come on, I've got you.

-现在会怎样? -不知道

-What's happening, Jack? -I don't know.

-抓紧 -杰克 -Hold on! -Jack!

救救我啊

Somebody help me, please! 要下去了 This is it!

我的天 杰克 天啊 Oh, my God, Jack!

抓紧

Hold on!

我们会被吸下去

The ship is gonna suck us down.

等一下要吸口气

Take a deep breath when I say.

要赶快浮到水面

Kick for the surface and keep kicking.

别放开我的手

Do not let go of my hand.

我们可以活的 萝丝 相信我

We're going to make it, Rose. Trust me.

我相信你 I trust you.

准备 吸气 Ready? Now! 杰克 Jack!

-萝丝 -杰克 -Rose! -Jack! 杰克 Jack! 杰克 Jack!

放开她 Get off her!

-萝丝 -杰克 -Rose! -Jack! 快游 萝丝

Swim, Rose! I need you to swim!

71

一直游

Keep swimming.

-好冷 -快游 萝丝

-It's so cold. -Swim, Rose! 快点

Come on. Here.

继续游 快点

Keep swimming. Come on.

爬上去

Here, get on it.

爬到上面 Get on top. 快点

Come on, Rose.

趴好 萝丝

Stay on it. Stay on, Rose.

没事了

It'll be all right now.

没事了

You'll be all right now.

把船划回来 Return the boats!

救生艇会回来救我们

The boats are coming back for us, Rose.

再撑一下

Hold on just a little bit longer.

他们必须划开才不会被吸下去

They had to row away for the suction... 但现在可以回来了

but now they'll be coming back.

看在老天份上 For God's sake! 救命

Please help us!

你不明白

You don't understand.

我们回去 船会被挤翻 我们会被拉下去 If we go back, they'll swamp the boat. They'll pull us right down, I'm telling you.

好了 你少唬人

Knock it off. You're scaring me.

小姐们 拿把桨 快划

Come on, girls, grab an oar. Let's go.

你疯啦?这是汪洋大海 我们在大西洋的中心

Are you out of your mind? We're in the middle of the North Atlantic.

你们想活还是想死?

Now, do you people want to live or do you want to die?

我真不了解你们

I don't understand a one of you.

你们怎么啦? 那些全是你们的男人啊

What's the matter with you? It's your men out there!

船上还有空位

There's plenty of room for more.

船上会再少一个人

And there'll be one less on this boat.

你再不闭嘴

If you don't shut that hole in your face!

72

桨收进来

Bring in your oars over there.

船绑在一起

Tie these two boats together as well.

要绑得很紧

Now, make sure that's tied up nice and tight.

听好 我们得回去

Right, listen to me, men. We have to go back.

女士们到另一艘船上

I want to transfer all the women from this boat into that boat right now.

尽快 拜托了

As quick as you can, please.

请尽快空出一些位子

Let's create some space over there. Move forward and out.

静下来了

It's getting quiet.

他们需要一点时间 才能把船安排好 It's just going to take a couple of minutes to get the boats organized.

不知道你是怎么想的 I don't know about you...

但我准备写封抗议信

but I intend to write a strongly-worded letter...

给白星轮船公司

to the White Star Line about all this.

我爱你 杰克 I love you, Jack.

不要这样

Don't you do that.

别说再见 时候还没到

Don't you say your goodbyes.

听到没有?

Not yet. Do you understand me?

我好冷 I'm so cold.

听我说 萝丝 Listen, Rose...

你可以脱险

you're gonna get out of here.

你会活下去

You're gonna go on...

生一堆小孩

and you're gonna make lots of babies.

然后看着他们长大

And you're gonna watch them grow.

你会长命百岁 寿终正寝

You're gonna die an old lady, warm in her bed.

不会死在这里的 Not here.

不会像是今晚如此的下场

Not this night.

听到没有?

Not like this. Do you understand me?

我都麻痹了

73

I can't feel my body.

赢到船票 坐上这艘船 是我一生最美好的事

Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.

让我能跟你相逢 It brought me to you.

我很感激 萝丝

And I'm thankful for that, Rose.

我很感激 I'm thankful.

你一定要

You must...

你一定要 帮我这个忙 do me this honor.

你要答应我 你会活下去

You must promise me that you'll survive.

你不会放弃

That you won't give up...

不管发生什么事

no matter what happens.

不论希望多么的渺茫 No matter how hopeless.

现在答应我 萝丝 Promise me now, Rose.

且绝对不要食言

And never let go of that promise. 我答应你 I promise. 永不放弃 Never let go.

我不会放弃的 杰克 I'll never let go, Jack.

我永不放弃 I'll never let go.

就在前面 Right ahead, sir.

奥拉斯

Oars!

有没有人在动?

Do you see any moving?

没有 没人在动

No, sir. None moving, sir.

检查看看 Check them.

把桨拿过来

Bring that oar up here.

检查看看 要确定 Check them. Make sure.

这些人死了

These are dead, sir.

慢慢往前滑

Now give way. Ahead easy.

小心 别打中人家

Careful with your oars. Don't hit them.

有没有人还活着?

Is there anyone alive out there?

听得见吗?

Can anyone hear me?

有没有人还活着?

Is there anyone alive out there?

我们等太久了 We waited too long.

继续检查 继续找

Keep checking them! Keep looking!

有没有人还活着?

Is there anyone alive out there?

有人听得见吗?

Can anyone hear me?

坐在飞机里

In my flying machine

往上飞

And up she goes

往上飞 Up she goes

约瑟芬

Come, Josephine

上到我的飞行器 In my flying machine 杰克 Jack?

船来了

There's a boat. 杰克 Jack?

船来了 杰克

There's a boat, Jack. 回来 Come back. 回来 Come back!

74

Hello!

有人听得见吗?

Can anyone hear me?

没人 长官

There's nothing here, sir. 回来

Come back.

我永不放弃 我答应

I'll never let go. I promise. 掉头

Come about!

泰坦尼克号沉没时

Fifteen hundred people went into the sea...

有一千五百人落海

when Titanic sank from under us.

附近有二十艘救生艇

There were boats floating nearby...

只有一艘回头

and only one came back. 一艘 One.

有六人获救

Six were saved from the water...

包括我在内

myself included.

一千五百人 才活了六个 Six out of ,.

后来 救生艇上的七百人只有等待

75

Afterward, the people in the boats... 等死

had nothing to do but wait.

等着活命

Wait to die, wait to live.

等待宽恕

Wait for an absolution...

但永远等不到

that would never come.

这里可能找不到你的人的

Sir, I don't think you'll find any of your people down here.

全都是下舱乘客 It's all steerage.

他脸色泛红 白胡须

His hair is reddish brown, and a white beard.

-没有别的名单吗? -没有了

-Isn't there another passenger list? -There's no other list.

-也许在别的船上 -我们尽力了

-Perhaps he's on another ship. -We're doing all we can.

我后来再也没有见到他

That's the last time I ever saw him.

他后来结婚 继承庞大产业

He married, of course, and inherited his millions.

但年的股灾 他生意大受影响

But the crash of ' hit his interests hard.

他便在那年吞枪自尽

And he put a pistol in his mouth that year.

是报纸说的

Or so I read.

请问您大名?

Can I take your name, please, love? 道森

Dawson.

萝丝·道森 Rose Dawson. 谢谢

Thank you.

我们没有找到杰克的任何记录

We never found anything on Jack. There's no record of him at all.

不可能会有记录的

No, there wouldn't be, would there?

在此之前 我也不曾跟任何人提起

And I've never spoken of him until now. Not to anyone.

包括你祖父

Not even your grandfather.

女人的内心是充满秘密的

A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.

但现在你们知道了

But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson...

有个叫杰克·道森的人救了我 and that he saved me...

76

他彻底地拯救了我

in every way that a person can be saved.

我却连张他的照片都没有

I don't even have a picture of him.

他如今只活在我的记忆里

He exists now only in my memory.

和平二号要上来了

Keldysh, Mir- on our way to the surface.

原本打算留到找到钻石时抽的

I was saving this for when I found the diamond. 抱歉 I'm sorry.

整整三年

Three years.

我满脑子想的都是泰坦尼克号

I've thought of nothing except Titanic.

我根本无法了解她的伟大 But I never got it.

因为我从未去深深体会过 I never let it in.

更多相关推荐:
装箱单样本Packing List

DONGFANGELECTRICCORPORATION115FirstSectionofWestYihuanAvenueChengduSichuan610041PRChinaTel860287012336Fax...

packing list(装箱单)

广东省纺织品进出口针织品有限公司1GUANGDONGTEXTILESIMPampEXPKNITWEARSCOMPANYLIMITED15FGUANGDONGTEXTILESMANSION168XIAOBEIRO...

装箱单 Packing list 模板

装箱单 Packing list 模板,内容附图。

装箱单报检模板-英语-packing list

WOODEDROUNDSTICKGRADEA5000PCSCARTON860CARTONS13502KGS13158KGS2758CBMTOTAL860CARTONS13502KGS13158KGS2758CBM...

4AUnit4Icanplaybasketball 课堂实录

4AUnit1Icanplaybasketballperiod1执教海门市三厂小学薛琳瑛Step1WarmingupampPrereadingTClassbeginsGoodafternoonboysandgi...

四年级英语上册Unit4Icanplaybasketball第一课时教案

Unit4Icanplaybasketball第一课时Storytime教学内容义务教育教科书英语四年级上册Unit4Icanplaybasketball第一课时Storytime一教学重点1能听懂会说会读会写...

4AUnit4 I can play basketball 第一课时

凤凰小学备课笔记母案

Unit 4 I can play basketball

白云学校20xx20xx学年度第一学期四年级英语教案Unit4Icanplaybasketball教材学情分析本单元主要学习如何询问他人是否会做某项运动要求学生会说一些体育运动及一些表示动作的单词basketb...

Module 6 unit2 I can do it very well教学设计及反思

Module6unit2Icandoitverywell教学设计及反思五年级二班张丽一教学目标学会can表达能力的用在肯定疑问及否定形式并能谈论自己能与不能做的事情评价自己和他人培养学生学会评价事物二教学重点C...

英语作文 play basketball

ExperienceabasketballexperiencealifeIlikebasketballbecausebasketballlikesourlivesisfullofcompetitionwhentheplayersa...

4A Unit4 I can play basketball 教学反思1

4AUnit4Icanplaybasketball教学反思回顾这节课我收获颇多找到了一些课堂有效的教学方式同时我也有一些困惑发现了一些值得改进思考的地方本节课是新教材4A的第四单元Icanplaybasketb...

译林版四上Unit4 I can play basketball. (Period3)公开课教案

课题4AUnit4IcanplaybasketballPeriod3Teachingaimsandlearningobjectives教学目标1能通过Cartoontime的趣味阅读体会Bobby的滑稽可笑之处...

packing list 范本(4篇)