独立日演讲
一个小时之内,世界各地的军机将会联合起来。
In less an hour ,aircraft from here will join others from around the world.
发动人类历史上,规模最大的空战。
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.
人类这个字眼,对我们而言有了新的含义。
Mankind . That word should have new meaning for all of us today
我们不能再为小事自相残杀。
We can't be consumed by our pretty differences any more. 要为共同利益团结一致
We will be united in our common interest.
也许这就是命运,今天正是独立日。
Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July.
你们要再次为自由而战。
And you will once again be fighting for our freedom. 不是为了反抗暴政或迫害。
Not from tyranny ,oppression or persecution.
而是为了避免被消灭。
But from annihilation.
为了活命的权利而战。
We're fighting for our right to live.
为了生存。
To exist.
如果能够胜利。
And should we win the day,
七月四日 将不再只是美国的假日(独立日)
the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday,
…… …… 余下全文