天合联盟服务英语(公司版)地面相关

时间:2024.3.31

天合联盟服务英语

(修订稿)

目录

第一部份  公共英语

一、 公共服务英语50句

第二部份  业务英语

一、  售票服务英语50句

二、  常旅客服务英语50句

三、  地面服务英语

Ⅰ、国际、国内值机英语50句

Ⅱ、贵宾休息室英语50句

Ⅲ、行李查询英语50句

Ⅳ、候机厅、中转服务英语50句

第一部份  公共英语

一、公共服务英语50句

1.        Good morning/ afternoon / evening, Sir/Madam. May I help you? 先生、小姐早上/下午/晚上好,要我帮忙吗?Can I help you?

2.        Excuse me. 对不起。(为了引起他人注意或因为打扰别人)

3.        I am sorry. 对不起.( 为某事道歉) I apologize for……

4.        It doesn’t matter/Never mind. 没关系

5.        You’re welcome./ It’s my pleasure别客气。

6.        Have a nice trip./ Enjoy your trip./祝您(在中国)旅途愉快! Enjoy your flight. 

7.        May I have your name? Could you please advise your name? Could you please spell it for us? 请问您尊姓大名?/请问您的姓名如何拼写?/您贵姓?/请问您大名?

8.        What is the departure time / arrival time of the flight??飞机几点起飞/到达?

9.        It depends (on)... /I’m not quite sure that…..看情况吧。/ 我不太确定。

10.    Very nice to meet you! 很高兴认识您。

11.    It is a direct flight. 这是直达航班。

12.    When do I have to get to the airport?我要何时到达机场?/. Please arrive at the airport at least X hrs/mins before the departure time. 您至少要在起飞前  到达机场。

13.    Can you tell me the telephone number of the Information office? 您能告诉我问讯处的电话号码吗?

14.    What is the reason for the delay? Because of bad weather/ mechanical difficulties/incomplete check-in procedures/poor visibility/air traffic control?为什么延误?因为天气原因/机械原因/飞机调度原因/末完成值机程序/能见度差/空中管制。

15.    Please wait a moment ...请稍等

16.    Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.感谢您的合作.

17.    You can book an E-ticket online or if you call 95539, we can provide you the ticket delivery free of charge. 您可在网上购买一张电子客票或打电话到95539,我们提供免费送票。

18.    I’m sorry to keep you waiting so long.让您久等,实在抱歉。

19.    We will keep you informed.我们将随时通知您.

20.    Please f Fill in the form. 请填写这张表格。

21.    The time of flight will be X hrs X mins. You will arrive      at about     . 飞行时间是  小时__  分钟。到达时间约_____ .

22.    Special meals should be reserved 24 hours before departure.特殊旅客餐食应在起飞前二十四小时预订.

23.    I beg your pardon, please?请再说一遍,好吗?/ You are speaking a little bit too fast for me. Could you speak a bit slower? 您说得太快了,请说慢一点.

24.    Just a moment, please. I’ll have a check. 请您等一等,让我查一查。

25.    I wish I could help you but this is our company’s policy. 我真想帮您,可是我们只能按规定办理.

26.    Don’t worry, we will try our best to help you. 别担心,我们会尽力帮助您。

27.    I am sorry to hear that. 非常抱歉听到这事.

28.    Please call our Customer Service Call Center. The number is 95539. 请拨打电话到旅客呼叫中心,电话号码是95539.

29.    There is a shuttle bus operating between downtown and the airport. 可乘座豪华巴士/空港快线到市区/机场.

30.    SkyTeam members are AM-AeroMéxico/ AF-Air France /Az-Alitalia/ Ok-CSA Czech Airlines /DL-Delta Air Lines/ KE-Korean Air/KL-KLM Royal Dutch Airlines/天合联盟成员有墨西哥航空/法国航空/意大利航空/捷克航空/达美航空/大韩航空/荷兰皇家航空

31.    What is that type of aircraft? Boeing777/Airbus320 /ERJ145. 这是什么机型,波音777/空客320/喷气ERJ145

32.    Welcome aboard China Southern Airlines. 欢迎乘坐中国南方航空公司的航班.

33.    We’ve already sent the information to the concerned department and they’ll inform you as soon as possible. 我们已将有关信息送到相关部门,他们会尽早通知您.

34.    You only need to check in once if connecting to other SkyTeam flights. 联乘天合联盟航班时,只需办理一次报到登机手续. 

35.    The free baggage allowance/baggage weight limit for every Economy/Business/First Class passenger is 20/30/40kg. 免费行李头等舱/公务舱/经济舱是20/30/40kg.

36.    You can carry two pieces of hand-baggagewithin a total weight of 5 kgs. 您可携带2件手提行李,重量不超出5公斤.

37.    Please go to the Transfer Counter/Connecting Counter for your next China Southern flight. 请到中转柜台.

38.    The flight number and the date, please. 航班号、航班日期。Do you have a FFP mileage card? 您有里程卡吗?

39.    Please present your Sky Pearl Club membership card while making your reservation andchecking in. 请在订坐和值机时出示明珠会员卡。

40.    Could you give us  your telephone number and address in case of any change in your flight?  由于更改航班请留下您的电话号码和地址。 

41.    Merry Christmas!/Happy New Year! 圣诞快乐/新年快乐

42.    Are you a frequent flyer of SkyTeam? I am a  Sky Team Member /Elite /Elite Plus card holder.您是天合联盟的常客?我是普通会员/优选会员/尊荣会员.

43.    The flight is already fully booked because of  the Guangzhou Export Commodities Fair (Canton Fair). 由于广交会期间,航班已满.

44.    No problem/Of course/Certainly. We care MORE about you! 没问题/当然了,我们更关注您.

45.    I will ask someone else to help you. Please wait just a moment. 我找别人来帮您,请稍等.

46.    Good bye! Have a nice day! 再见,祝您愉快!

47.    This is a code-share flight. 这是代码共享的航班.

48.    You may inquire with the ground staff after your arrival. 飞机到达后,您可询问地面服务人员.

49.    Breakfast/ Brunch /Lunch / Dinner will be available on the flight. Snacks/Light meals/Special meals are available on this flight. 机上供应早餐/中餐/晚餐/早午餐/点心/轻便餐/特殊餐.

第二部份  业务英语

三、售票服务英语50句

1.        Here is your ticket. 您的机票.

2.        Would you like to make a reservation? 您想预订座位吗?

3.        How many passengers (are traveling together)? 多少人(一起旅行)?

4.        Please repeat your name? 请重复您的名字?

5.        Where are you going?/(Would you please tell me) your destination? 您要去哪里?您的目的地?

6.        One-way or round trip? 单程还是来回程?

7.        Would you like to reserve a return flight?/ I want to reserve a seat from ___to___ 您想预订回程航班吗?我想预订一个从__到__的座位.

8.        Which class do you prefer?/First Class or Economy Class?您想订什么舱位?头等舱还是经济舱?

9.        Would you please tell me your departure date?/ When are you leaving for Shanghai? 请问您的出发日期?你打算哪天去上海?

10.    Would you please tell me where are you staying? 您(这几天)住哪?

11.    Which flight do you need, morning or afternoon?/Do you prefer a morning flight or an afternoon flight? 您想要什么时候的航班,上午还是下午?您更喜欢上午还是下午的航班呢?

12.    The earliest flight will depart from Guangzhou at 08:20. 广州出发最早的航班是上午8点20分.

13.    It is the high season now, and the flight is fully booked. 现在是旺季,航班已经爆满.

14.    Do you mind if I suggest you to take another flight.? 您介意乘坐另一个航班吗?

15.    Would you like to take CZ3109 ? The departure time is 15:05./ How about CZ3109? The departure time is 15:05.您想乘坐3109航班吗?起飞时间是15:05。3109航班怎么样?

16.    Would you like to buy another ticket? 您想买票吗?

17.    There are no direct flights to San Francisco, you will need to connect transfer in LAX. 没有直达____的航班,您需要中转

18.    You can transfer in Hong Kong or in Los Angeles. 您可以在香港或者洛杉矶转机.(您自己决定吧)

19.    You must go through customs inspection if you transfer in Los Angeles. 如果您在洛杉矶转机,需要(在洛杉矶)通过海关检查.

20.    You will arrive in Los Angeles International Airport at 18:50 您将于下午6点50分达到洛杉矶机场.

21.    You will have to stay at Los Angeles airport for more than three hours. 您需要在洛杉矶机场停留3个多小时.

22.    A round-trip ticket to Shanghai is 3,020 Yuan 到上海的往返程机票是3020元.

23.    It saves you 40 percent.(You only need to pay 60 percent) 您可以购买到6折的机票(节省40%).

24.    The earlier you pay, the more discounts you will get. 您越早付款,得到的折扣就越多.

25.    If you have your tickets issued seven days before departure, you will get 40 percent discount. 如果您在起飞前7天出票,将节省40%的费用

26.    It is high season fare, and this route becomes the most traveled route during Christmas holidays.这是旺季价格,这条航线在圣诞节期间非常火暴.

27.    Would you pay in cash or by credit card? 您想现金支付还是信用卡支付?

28.    Children under 12-years old pay 50% /Infant under 2-years old pays 10 percent of the fare. 12岁以下的儿童,付50%费用;2岁以下的婴儿,付10%费用.

29.    All the window seats have been occupied, how about aisle seat?/ I’d like to have a seat by the window. 所有靠窗的座位已被预订,过道座位怎样?/我想订一个靠窗的座位.

30.    Would you like to confirm your ticket? 您想确认您的机票吗?

31.    Your reservation has been cancelled due to no reconfirmation 72 hours before the departure time. 由于您没有在72小时之前确认,您的预订座位已经被取消.

32.    May I put your name on the waiting list?/ Maybe you can stand by at the airport.可以将您的名单列入候补吗?/您可以在机场候补.

33.    Here is our telephone number and your passenger number, you can check your reservation by calling 95539. 这是我们的电话和您的编码,您可以通过拨打950333查询您的订座情况.

34.    We must send a telex to our Los Angeles office.我们需要给洛杉矶办事处发一个电报.

35.    You have to refund your ticket in the place of issuance. 您必须在出票地办理退票.

36.    Here is your confirmation code. When you come to pick up the tickets, please show the code to the agent. 这是您的编码.您过来取票时,请向工作人员出示(编码).

37.    Would you like to upgrade to First Class?您想升到头等舱吗?

38.    Would you like to pick up your ticket at the airport counter? 您想在机场售票处取票吗?

39.    There’s a flight which will depart at 10:30 in the morning. 上午10点半有一趟航班.

40.    We have seats available for that date. 这天的(航班)有座位。

41.    Sorry, the flight has been cancelled. 抱歉,这个航班已被取消了

42.    We have discount tickets. 我们这里有折扣票

43.    The excess baggage charge for one kilogram is 1.5percent of economy fare. 每公斤逾重行李费按经济舱票价的1.5%计算.

44.    What is the validation of my ticket? 这张票的有效期多长?

45.    Is there an earlier flight? 还有更早一点的航班吗?

46.    You need to pay the refund charge. 您需要付退票费.

47.    May I have you your flight number, please? 您的航班号是多少?

48.    The ground service staff at the airport will attach a sticker onto your ticket. 机场地面服务人员将在您的票上贴更改条.

49.    Your mileage account has six thousand miles. 您的里程帐户里有6000公里里程.

50.    If you want to upgrade by using your FFP mileage, please apply within 72 hours prior to departure. 如果您想通过里程积分升舱,请在起飞前72小时内提出申请.

51.    When your flight mileage reaches 40,000 km in one calendar years, you will be upgraded to the Sky Pearl Club Silver membership level. 如果在1周年内里程积分达到40000公里,您将升为银卡会员.

52.    If you would like to change the route or name of the passenger, your ticket will be handled as a refund ticket.如果想更改姓名或航程,您的机票将视为退票处理.

53.    It’s very hard to say, because it depends on the sale of the flight.这个说不准,因为它取决于航班的销售情况.

54.    There are three flights a week from ____to____ . 从__到__的航班每周有三班.

四、常旅客服务用语50句

1.        Could you please show your membership card? 请出示您的会员卡。

2.        Welcome aboard China Southern Airlines. Have a nice trip!欢迎乘坐南航航班,祝您旅途愉快。

3.   If you have any questions related to Sky Pearl Club, please feel free to call China Southern Customer Service Center at 95539. 如有任何关于明珠俱乐部的问题,欢迎随时致电南航顾客服务呼叫中心95539。

4.        For an overview of SkyPearl information and participating partners, please visit the SkyPearl website at http://skypearl.cs-air.com 如需查询南航明珠俱乐部和合作伙伴的信息,请登陆明珠网站http://skypearl.cs-air.com查询.

5.        Our online service is available for personal information update, password modification and account  access to the Sky Pearl Website.明珠网站可提供个人信息更新、密码修改和里程查询的自助服务。

6.        SkyPearl Gold Card members have 15kg extra baggage allowance and 10kg for Silver Card members when flying with China Southern Airlines. 乘坐南航实际承运的航班时,南航金卡会员可有额外15KG的免费行李额,银卡会员有额外10KG的免费行李额。

7.   You can enroll online at the Sky pearl website. Alternatively, you can obtain SkyPearl Application Form onboard, as well as at the airport service center and China Southern Customer Service Call Center. 您可以通过明珠俱乐部网站入会,您也可以在南航航班上或机场服务中心和南航客服热线索取入会申请表。

8.   There is no enrolment fee for SkyPearl membership. 明珠俱乐部没有任何入会手续费。

9.   Anyone aged eighteen and above can enroll in the SkyPearl club. 年满12岁即可申请加入明珠俱乐部。

10. Upon proper completion of your Application Form, you will receive a temporary SkyPearl membership card, which contains your temporary membership number. You can use this temporary membership card to begin earning SkyPearl miles immediately. 完整的填写了入会申请表后,您将留有一张临时会员卡,上面有您的临时会员卡号。您可以马上使用这张临时会员卡累积里程。

11. Before receiving the permanent SkyPearl membership card, please reserve all your tickets (or copies) and boarding passes for mileage reclaim purposes. 在未取到正式的明珠会员卡以前,请保留好您的机票(复印件)和登机牌原件作为补登的凭证。

12. SkyPearl membership cards are for personal use only, not for family use.明珠会员卡只限本人使用,不得为家庭共用。

13. You can earn SkyPearl miles when you fly, stay, charge, book or buy from China Southern Airlines, ST Airlines or any of our air and non-air partners. 当您乘坐南航或天合联盟合作伙伴航空公司的航班,或在其他的合作伙伴入住、消费时都可以累积南航里程。

14. To ensure proper mileage credit, present your SkyPearl membership card when you book or check in for each China Southern or China Southern partner flight.为了保证您的里程能够正确累积,请在预订南航或合作伙伴的航班、办理登机手续时,出示您的明珠会员卡。

15. Your mileage account begins on the first day of your enrollment in The Sky Pearl Club. Please be aware that retroactive credit will not be given for flights taken prior to enrollment in the SkyPearl program. 您的里程从您加入明珠俱乐部的当天开始计算。请注意入会之前的航班不允许再作补登。

16. Requests for mileage reclaim will only be honored within six months of the date of the flight. 我们只接受航班起飞半年以内的里程补登。

17. The higher class of service you fly on China Southern Airlines, the more miles you earn! 购票的舱位越高,累积的里程数也就越多。

18. On China Southern CZ coded flights, you will earn 100% or 40% of the actual miles flown in Economy Class, depending on which discounted class you fly, 130% of the actual miles flown in Business Class and 150% of the actual miles flown in First Class. 在南航带有CZ代号的航班上,部分经济舱按照100%的实际公里数来计算,公务舱是按照130%的实际飞行公里数计算,而头等舱则是150%累积。

19. Most of the booking fares are eligible for accrual of SkyPearl miles. However, some booking fares, such as Award Ticket Class booked in P,I,O,Z , or group and promotional fares in X on China Southern Airlines, are ineligible for mileage accural.  乘坐大多数的舱位的南航航班都可以累积里程,但是少数的舱位如免票舱位P/I/O/Z、团体优惠价舱位X都不能累积里程。

20. Award flights booked using your SkyPearl miles are not eligible for mileage accrual.  用南航里程预订的奖励机票不允许再进行里程累积。

21. If you hold a China Southern Airlines SkyPearl co-brand credit/charge card, your SkyPearl miles will be automatically credited into your SkyPearl account each month. 如果您持有的是南航与银行共同发行的南航明珠信用卡,您的南航里程会每月自动转入您的明珠账户。

22. Mileage credit is applicable for SkyPearl members only when a ticket reflects a “CZ” designated flight number, regardless of the operator airline(s). CZ flights include all scheduled flights, extra flights and code-share flights。所持客票上航班代号为“CZ”的南航正班和加班航班都可以参加明珠俱乐部的里程累积,包括所有定期航班、加班航班和代码共享航班

23. Please reserve all your tickets(or copies) and boarding passes for mileage claim purposes.  请保留好您的机票(复印件)和登机牌原件作为补登的凭证。

24. All flight routes under 500Km accumulate as 500Km in your mileage account.距离小于500公里的航线要按照500公里累积。

25. You can start redeeming your miles for awards and upgrades as soon as you have earned 20,000 SkyPearl miles. 当您的里程达到两万公里,就可以兑换奖励机票或奖励升舱服务。

26. You can redeem your miles for award tickets and upgrades by calling China Southern Membership Services Helpline at 95539. 您可以通过拨打南航会员服务热线95539来兑换奖励机票或奖励升舱服务。

27. Your miles can redeem awards for your friends and relatives.  您的里程可为您的朋友和亲属兑换奖励机票或升舱。

28. Award tickets are valid for six months from the date of issue. 奖励机票自开票之日起六个月有效。

29. Reservations should be made for your flight(s) prior to the issuance of the Award Ticket. You may not make reservations for flights scheduled beyond 90 days from the date you book. 要开具奖励机票必须在航班起飞前订妥位置,您不允许预订三个月以后的航班。

30. Once a flight is reserved, you may change the date or time of departure only once but not the flight route nor the carrier.  一旦您订妥了奖励机票的座位,您只能更改航班日期或出发时间一次,航段和承运人都不允许更改。

31. Lost award tickets will not be replaced nor reissued. 奖励机票如已丢失,将不能补开或重开客票

32. Award upgrades are applicable for one-way journeys only. 奖励升舱只使用于单程旅行。

33. For domestic flights, only full fare service classes are eligible for award upgrades.国内航班上,只有全价的机票可进行奖励升舱。

34. For international flights, classes of C, W, S, Y, T or K are eligible for award upgrades.  国际航班上,购买C.W.S.Y.T.K这些舱位都可以进行奖励升舱。

35. Mileage credit for award upgrade is accumulated according to the original class of service flown.  进行奖励升舱的里程按照升舱前的座位等级进行累积。

36. Award upgrades are available only from China Southern Airlines booking offices or CZ check-in counters within 72 hours before flight departure.  奖励升舱只限于航班起飞前72小时在南航售票处和南航登机柜台办理。

37. After you have reserved your award ticket, (via a call center), you can pick up the ticket in the China Southern designated booking office .Transaction code and reservation code as well as personal certification are required.  在呼叫中心订好奖励机票的位置以后,便可以凭已取得的交易号和订座号,还有所要求的个人证件到南航指定的售票处取票了。

38. After joining SkyTeam, China Southern has linked its membership levels to the SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus levels. SkyPearl Gold card member is at the SkyTeam Elite Plus level, and Silver Card is at the Elite level.  加入天合联盟以后,南航将自己的会员级别与天合联盟的精英/超级精英级别对应。明珠金卡会员对应的是天合联盟超级精英级别,银卡会员对应的是天合联盟精英级别。

39. ,China Southern Gold card holders can enjoy the benefit offered by SkyTeam member airlines as SkyTeam Elite Plus members. 南航金卡会员可以享受天合联盟成员航空公司提供的超级精英会员权益。

40. China Southern Silver card members can enjoy the benefit of SkyTeam Elite members offered by SkyTeam member airlines.  南航银卡会员可以享受天合联盟成员航空公司提供的精英会员权益。

41. As a SkyTeam frequent flyer, you can accrue miles on all valid SkyTeam airline flights.  作为天合联盟的常旅客,您可以在所有天合联盟成员航空公司的正班或加班航班上获取里程。

42. As a SkyTeam frequent flyer, you can redeem your miles for award tickets on any SkyTeam airlines。作为天合联盟的常旅客,您可以在任何一家天合联盟成员航空公司的航班上兑换奖励机票。

43. SkyTeam Elite plus and Elite members may have access to most lounges privately owned and operated by SkyTeam partner airlines worldwide.  当乘坐天合联盟航班时,天合联盟精英常旅客可进入天合联盟成员航空公司所拥有的贵宾休息室休息。

44. SkyTeam Elite/Elite Plus members can check in at priority positions at most airports simply by showing your SkyTeam Elite Frequent Flyer membership card.天合联盟精英/超级精英会员只要出示常客会员卡,便可在大多数的机场优先办理登机手续。

45. Based on availability, SkyTeam representatives will make every effort to accommodate your seating preference.在机上座位可利用的情况下,天合联盟的客服人员将竭尽所能为您预订所喜好的机上座位。

46. SkyTeam Elite/Elite Plus member is allowed to board early for more time to locate your seat and to store your carry-on baggage. 天合联盟精英/超级精英会员可优先登机,提前进入其座位休息和摆放好手提行李。

47. SkyTeam Elite/Elite Plus members have priority status on the reservation waitlist. 天合联盟精英/超级精英会员的订座候补被优先保证。

48. As a SkyTeam Elite/Elite Plus member, you can  receive priority status on your requested flight's standby list. 天合联盟精英/超级精英会员可的机场候补被优先保证。

49. SkyTeam priority baggage tags indicate checked baggage belonging to SkyTeam Elite Plus members so that your bags are delivered expeditiously to the baggage-claim area.  天合联盟超级精英会员的行李栓挂上天合联盟优先行李牌,以便您的行李能优先运往行李到达区。

50. As a SkyTeam Elite Plus member, you are assured a confirmed Coach/Economy Class reservation on any SkyTeam international flight of 6 or above hour worldwide - even one that's sold out. Simply make your reservations at least 24 hours before departure and purchase a full fare Economy Class ticket.  即使是售满的航班,天合联盟超级精英会员在6个小时或以上的国际航线上的订座能得到保证。只要您在起飞前24小时购买的是经济舱全价的座位即可享受以上优惠服务。

五、   地面服务英语

、国际、国内值机服务英语50句

1.        What is your nationality? 请问您的国籍?

2.        Could you tell me which class of service you are flying? 请问您乘坐的是什么舱位?

3.        Your flight will be on a Boeing 777. Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat? 您乘坐的是波音777。您需要靠窗座位还是靠走廊的座位?

4.        It’s an aisle seat / a window seat/ a seat next to the emergency exit. 它是个走道位子/靠窗的座位/靠紧急出口的座位。

5.        Your seat is in the middle section of the cabin.您的座位在机舱的中部。:

6.        You can apply for a mileage reclamation at counter C13, which is a Sky Pearl Service Counter.  You can also check your mileage account there. 您可以在C13明珠服务柜台进行里程补登,或者查询您的里程累计情况。

7.        You have already got the VGML in your reservation. It will be supplied aboard. 您已经预定了素食。将在客舱中为您供应。

8.        Do you have any check-in baggage? 请问您有托运行李吗?

9.        How many pieces of baggage would you like to check in? 您有几件托运行李?

10.    Please put your check-in baggage on the conveyer belt. 请把您的托运行李放在传送带上。

11.    Do you have anything fragile or any valuables in your checked baggage? 请问您的行李里面有易碎或贵重物品吗?

12.    Are you carrying any of the items shown here on the Dangerous Goods Chart? 您是否携带危险品标示图所示的任何一种物品?

13.    Please go over to that counter to have this box properly packed because the packing is not adequate. 这个箱子包装不符合要求,请您到那边柜台打个包。

14.    The handle of the suitcase is broken. Please sign this Limited Release Tag.您的箱子把手有破损。请在行李免责牌上签名。

15.    Your baggage is made of metal. It might damage the conveyor belt. Please check it at the Oversized Baggage Counter.您的行李是金属质地的,可能会损坏传送带,请到大件柜台去办一下托运。

16.    If your baggage is oversized or irregular, please go to the Oversized Baggage Counter over there.大件行李、不规则行李请您到那边的大件行李托运处托运。

17.    Where is your final destination? 您的最终目的地是哪里?

18.    Please show me your onward ticket. 请出示您的续程机票。

19.    Do you want to check your baggage to the final destination or to your first stop? 您是要将您的托运行李托运到您的目的地还是您的第一站?

20.    Because a customs check is required, you must claim your baggage in Beijing yourself and check it again for your onward destination.由于海关检查,您需要在北京自行提取行李,重新办理托运手续到您的目的地。

21.    For the air routes between China and North America, a passenger is allowed two pieces of free checked baggage. 在中国与北美之间的航线上,一位乘客可以免费托运两件行李。

22.    Your baggage exceeds the weight limit of five kilograms. Please go to counter H1 and pay for the excess weight fee. 您的托运行李超重了5公斤,请您到H1号柜台交付超重费。

23.    Miss, please come back and take your boarding pass after paying for the excess weight. 小姐,请交完行李逾重费后回来领取您的登机牌。

24.    The excess baggage charge per kilogram is 1.5% of the highest normal direct adult one-way economy fare. 逾重行李的费率按直达单程成人正常经济舱票价的1.5%计算。

25.    I’m very sorry but we cannot accept credit cards here. .对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

26.    If you want to upgrade to either First or Business Class, you should pay RMB800 for the difference. 如果您要升级至头等/公务舱,您需要支付800元的差价。

27.    Do you have any carry-on baggage? 您有随身携带行李吗?

28.    Liquor, oil and honey cannot be carried on board. Please check them in. 您的酒(油、蜂蜜)必须托运,不能随身携带。

29.    The size of your carry-on baggage is too large/heavy to carry on the aircraft.这件手提行李超过了规定尺寸/重量,所以不能带入客舱内。

30.    Here are your passport / identity card, ticket, boarding pass and baggage tags. 这是给您的护照/身份证、机票、登机牌和行李牌。

31.    Please go straight ahead and then turn right. Please board the aircraft after you pass the immigration and security check.请向前方(右转)通过边检、安检后登机。

32.    You’d better go to that counter first to make your customs declaration. It is very useful for you when you come back. 您最好到那个柜台办理海关申报。您回国时对您很有用。

33.    We’ll take good care of your child / We will seat your child in a forward area so that our flight attendants will take care of her/him on the trip.我们会照顾好您的小孩/我们会把您的孩子安排在前排的座位上,在途中乘务人员会照顾她/他。

34.    Please fill in the UM form / Customs Declaration Card/Immigration Card.请您填写这张无人陪伴儿童表格/海关申报单/出(入)境卡。

35.    Would you please stand back a little? Please queue up. 请向后退一下。请排队。

36.    Who is your tour guide/leader? 谁是您们的导游(领队)?

37.    How many passengers are there in your group? Please confirm the total number of baggage pieces in your group. 您的团里有多少人?请确认您团里行李总数。

38.    Your reservation is not confirmed in the system. 您的机票在电脑里没有确认。

39.    Your reservation is already in the standby list. 您的订位已经在候补名单里了。

40.    You can get the refund at the issued place or the local ticketing office authorized by China Southern Airlines. 您可以在原购票地点或经南航授权的当地南航售票处办理退票。

41.    I am sorry that your flight has been closed. 很遗憾,您乘坐的航班已经停止办理乘机手续了。

42.    I am very sorry that we cannot offer you a seat in Business Class due to the change of aircroft. 对不起,由于您今天的航班更改了机型,我们将无法给您提供头等舱座位。

43.    We regret that your flight has been canceled. But we will rebook the first available flight for you. 非常抱歉,您所乘坐的航班取消了。但是我们会做出相应的安排/为您改订最早的下一个航班。

44.    China Southern Airlines is not responsible for compensation if the delay is due to bad weather conditions. 由于天气原因引起的航班延误,航空公司不承担赔偿责任。

45.    We are waiting for the weather improvement. We’ll keep you informed. / We don’t have any further information about the flight我们正在等待天气好转。我们将随时通知您。/我们还没有得到有关于航班进一步的消息。

46.    Usually, most of the delayed baggage will arrive on the next flight. 根据我们的经验,大部分行李会搭乘下一航班到达。

47.    We are sorry to inform you that due to mechanical reasons, your flight will be delayed until 22:30。 我们抱歉的通知您,您的航班由于出现机械故障延误到22:30。

48.    Please go to the baggage claim area to get your baggage. 请到行李认领区去领取行李。

49.    Please take some food and drinks with your boarding-pass in the Irregular Flight counter. 请您凭登机牌到航班不正常柜台领取饮料和餐食。

50.    Your flight does not check-in here .Please go to the Check-in Counter G to inquire the manager on duty. 您的航班不在这里办理登机手续。请您到G问一问值机经理。

、贵宾休息室服务英语50

1.        You are flying Economy/Business/First Class, aren’t you? 您坐经济舱/公务舱/头等舱,对吗?

2.        Would you please follow me and go to the First and Business Class lounge? 请您随我到头等舱商务舱休息室休息。

3.        This way, please.请往这边走。

4.        Please line up / Please form a queue.请排队。

5.        Go straight please; this is the special security-check passage for First and Business Class passengers. 请直走,这里是头等舱商务舱专用安检通道。

6.        Please put your carry-on baggage on the conveyor belt before security-check. 请把您的手提行李放在履带上,然后过安检。

7.        Go across the security-check area and turn right and then you will see our lounge. It is at the start of the corridor.穿过安检区域,往右转,您可以很快看到头等舱休息室,就在指廊的道口。

8.        It’s raining /snowing /quite slippery outside. 外面下雨/下雪/路滑。

9.        Mind your step/ Watch out, please. 小心路滑。

10.    May I help you with your hand-carry baggage? 我来帮您拿手提行李好吗?

11.    Good morning /afternoon, welcome to the First Class lounge of China Southern Airlines’. 您好,欢迎来到南方航空头等舱休息室。

12.    May I have a look at of your boarding pass?请出示您的登机牌?

13.    It’s very kind of you for remembering me. 谢谢您还记得我。

14.    Please take a seat.请坐。

15.    Would you like something to drink? 请问您要喝点什么?

16.    Here are some peanuts snacksfor you. 这是为您准备的小食。

17.    There are some soft drinks and snacks? 那里有些饮料和小吃。

18.    Help yourself, please!请随意!

19.    The wireless Internet area is over there. 无线上网的区域在那边。

20.    I’ll heat it up for you at once. 我马上帮您加热。

21.    I’m sorry. We have run out of …. Would you like to drink anything else? 抱歉。我们用完…了,喝别的可以吗?

22.    Do you want the remote control of the TV set? 您需要电视遥控器吗?

23.    Which kind of newspaper would you like? 您需要阅读哪类报纸?

24.    Do you prefer Chinese or foreign language newspapers? 您要看中文报还是外文报?

25.    Excuse me, Sir/Madam. May I clean your ashtray? 对不起,我可以帮您更换烟灰缸吗?

26.    May I clear up your table now? 现在可以收拾您的桌子吗?

27.    We shall call the service counter to check-in the mileage of this flight for you. 我们会致电值机柜台为您补登本次航班的里程。

28.    The departure time of your flight is on schedule / Your flight will leave on time. 您乘坐的航班将准点起飞。

29.    Don’t worry; your flight isn’t boarded yet. We promise to send you to  flight to---.不用着急,航班仍未登机,我们一定会将您送到前往XXXX的航班上。

30.    Excuse me; your flight is boarding now, would you please follow me and board at Gate No.121. 对不起,您可以登机了,请随我到121号门登机。

31.    We have already called the VIP car, please wait a minute and we shall go together. 我们已经准备了贵宾车,请稍等,头等舱旅客一起登机。

32.    Please follow the lady in red; she will accompany you to your flight. 请随这位穿红衣服的小姐走,她将带您登机。

33.    The aircraft has parked on the apron. Please follow me and board at Gate No.___, downstairs. 飞机停在外场,请随我由楼下XXX号门登机。

34.    This is a special passage for First and Business Class passengers. We will go through here and board by VIP car. 这里是头等舱旅客专用通道,我们将从这里出去坐贵宾车登机。

35.    I am sorry to keep you waiting, the VIP car is coming. 很抱歉,让您久等了,车正在过来。

36.    Please don’t forget your hand baggage and other personal belongings. 请不要忘记您的手提行李。

37.    I hope to see you again. 希望不久能再次见到您。

38.    The boarding time is half past six. 6点半开始登机。

39.    Please wait another 5 minutes. 请再等5分钟。

40.    The cabin door will be closed 15 minutes before the departure time. Hurry up,please. 航班于起飞前十五分钟关闭舱门。请抓紧时间。

41.    The plane is just arriving / cleaning / has not arrived yet. Please wait  a few minutes. When it is ready for boarding, I will inform you.飞机刚到/飞机正在清洁/飞机还没有到达,请等十分钟吧。可以登机的话,我会通知您的。

42.    Our staff is rebooking/endorsing the flight for you now, please wait patiently in the lounge. 我们的工作人员在为您改订/改签航班,请在休息室耐心等候。

43.    Since you have check-in baggage, please claim your baggage if you want to endorse the flight. 对不起,由于您有托运行李,如需改签航班,劳驾您到值机大厅认领您的行李。

44.    That lounge is operated by the local International airport. It is different from ours. 那是机场当局办的,不同的。

45.    Sorry that it is not the lounge for your flight. Please go this way and we have another lounge at the same position there. 对不起.这个航班不在这里休息,请沿着这条路走到尽头在相同的位置我们有另一个休息室.

46.    You can come here to have a rest with your companions. 您可以和您的同伴一起进来休息。

47.    I’m sorry that only the card holder could access the lounge according to CZ regulation. 对不起,根据服务协议,只允许您本人进入休息。

48.    I am so sorry that the FFP card you hold is not allowed to access the lounge您所持的会员卡,不属于我们的服务协议范畴,非常抱歉不能接待。

49.    Our staff are here to help. 我们会帮助您。

50.    I am sorry that this is a non – smoking area. Please go to the smoking room over there.

 对不起,这里不能吸烟,您可以去吸烟室吸烟。

Ⅲ、行李查询服务英语50

1.   Passenger of CZXX from Hong Kong, please take your baggage at belt No. XX. 乘坐CZXX航班从香港到达的旅客请在XX转盘领取行李。

2.   The baggage of flight CZXX is on the way. XX航班的行李正在运送途中,请稍等。

3.     Please claim your own baggage. 请核对并领取自己的行李。

4.     Please show me your baggage tags .请出示行李牌。

5.     Excuse me; I would like to check the tag number. 对不起,我想对一下行李牌号码。

6.     Just a moment please, the number of your baggage tag could not match the number of baggage tag. 请等一下,它们的号码不同。

7.     We regret that your baggage did not arrive on the same flight. 很遗憾,您的行李未同机运达。

8.     Your baggage is not found yet. We will continue to look for it and will inform you as soon as we have further information.您的行李还没有找到。我们会继续为您查找,一有消息会马上通知您。

9.     Did you put your name and address on the suitcase? 请问您在行李上留有姓名、地址吗?

10.  Do you remember the brand of your baggage? 您记得行李的品牌吗?

11.  Does your baggage have anything special outside? 请问您的行李外部有什么明显的特征吗?

12.  Which picture on the chart is most similar to your lost baggage? 您丢失的行李和这张识别图上的第几张相似?

13.  We would like to offer you RMB 100 in advance to buy some daily necessities. 我们先支付您100临时生活用品补偿费,让您购买些可能需要的日用品。

14.  We are very sorry for the difficulties on your trip, and we shall provide you with 400 Yuan to buy some necessities. 航空公司对给您旅途带来不便表示歉意,并提供给您四百元人民币,来购买一些生活必需品。

15.  Please keep the receipts as you will be refunded by the local China Southern Airlines office. 保留好发票,回您驻地的航空公司办事处报销。

16.  How long will you stay in Beijing? When your baggage arrives, we shall contact you and deliver it to you. 请问您在北京呆到什么时候?行李到后,我们会与您联系并送到您指定的地点。

17.  There is a suitcase in Paris very similar to yours. We’d like to confirm it with you 在巴黎有一件行李和您的很相象,我们想和您确认一下。

18.  Your baggage has been found and it will arrive in Beijing tomorrow行李已经找到。明天会到北京。

19.  Your baggage is now in XX. Where shall we delivered it? 您的行李已经到   ,请问我们给您送到哪里?

20.  We shall deliver the baggage to your hotel. Please keep the receipt at the reception if you leave the hotel. 我们会帮您把行李送到酒店,若您离开酒店请把单据留在酒店前台。

21.  Will you pick up your baggage by yourself? 请问是您本人去取行李吗?

22.  If you can’t claim your baggage by yourself, you may ask someone to pick up for you with your passport, ticket, the report and the written authorization. 如果您本人不能亲自去取行李,您可以委托他人凭护照,机票,单据和委托书代为领取。

23.  Please check your baggage. If there are no problems, please sign here. 请检查一下您的行李是否完好无损,如果没有问题,请您在这里签字。

24.  If we can not find your baggage in three days, please fill in this form and post it to the airline office at the address on the envelope. China Southern Airlines will handle the compensation for your loss. 如果三天后我们仍不能找到您的行李,请您填好这张表格,然后根据信封上的地址寄到航空公司的办事处。航空公司会给您解答有关赔偿问题。

25.  Please keep the PIR (Property Irregularity Report) carefully. It is the certificate for picking up your baggage or compensation. 请您务必保存好这张单子(行李运输事故记录单),它是您领取行李和进行索赔的依据。

26.  Please pick up your baggage at the airport with your “Property Irregularity Report”. 请您带好“不正常行李报告单”到机场取行李。

27.  We couldn’t deliver your baggage due to customs inspection. Could you please come to the airport in person to receive your baggage? 由于海关检查的原因,我们无法为您运送行李。请您本人亲自到机场办理有关海关申报手续。

28.  If you have any questions, you can either contact the customs directly or we can contact them on your behalf. 如果您有其他问题,您可以与海关直接联系,或由我方代为转达。

29.  Please fill out this Certificate of Entrustment, so we can go through the customs formalities for you when your baggage arrives. 请您填写一张委托书,这样行李到后,我们可以代表您接受海关检查。

30.  When did you buy this suitcase? 请问您什么时候买这个箱子的?

31.    How much is your suitcase? 这箱子多少钱呢?

32.  We’ll collect the baggage from your home and send it to you within three days after it has been repaired. 我们会去您家里取行李,并在三天内为您修好后为您送回去。

33.  If we cannot repair your baggage, we will inform you at once and purchase a new one for you.万一行李箱无法修复,我们会立刻通知您,并赔偿一个新的箱子。

34.  Who is your tour guide/leader? 谁是您们的导游(领队)?

35.  How many pieces of baggage do you have? 您们共托运多少件行李 ?

36.  Please write the date, the flight number, the name of your group and the travel agency here.请在这里写上日期、航班号、团体及旅行社名称。

37.  Could you tell me the color and type of your baggage? 请问您行李的颜色和类型。

38.  Did you purchase baggage insurance? 您的行李买保险了吗?

39.  Could you tell me the weight of your baggage? 请问行李的重量是多少?

40.  Could you remember any special items that you packed in your baggage? 您还记得行李里有些什么物品吗?

41.  Please write down your permanent/temporary address and telephone number. 请写下您的永久/临时住址和电话。

42.  Please sign your name on this report. 请在这份记录上签字。

43.  How long will you stay in       ? 您将在    停留多久?

44.  Please write down the total values of your property. 请写出它们的总值。

45.  This is your reference number and our telephone number. 这是您的查询编号和我们的电话号码。

46.  Take it easy (Don’t worry about it). We promise you that we will try our best to look for your baggage.别担心,我们会尽最大努力帮您查找。

47.  If we have got any information about your baggage, we will call you as soon as possible. 如果我们得到任何有关您行李的消息,我们会立刻通知您。

48.  I’m regret for what has happened, but minor water stain or scarf marks are unavoidable. 很抱歉发生了这样的事情,但是在行李运输过程中,轻微的水渍或划痕是很难避免的。

49.  Since your suitcase is partly damaged and it’s not so serious, we will pay you RMB100 for compensation. 您的箱子是部分破损,而且不太严重,我们赔偿您100元人民币。

50.  I am very sorry that we could not find your baggage. We will pay you two hundred dollars as compensation. 很抱歉,您的行李我们经多方查询仍未找到,按照规定我们赔偿您200美元。

、候机厅、中转服务英语50

1.     Passengers for 北京, attention, please: Flight CZ3101 is now boarding. 乘坐CZ3101航班前往北京的旅客请注意,您乘坐的航班现在开始登机。

2.     Please have your boarding card and belongings ready and board at Gate 3. 请您准备好登机牌,带齐随身物品经由3号门出发。

3.     Passengers for 北京, attention, please: Flight CZ3101 is leaving in 15 minutes. Please board the flight from gate B122. 前往北京的旅客请注意,您乘坐的CZ3101航班15分钟后就要起飞了,请立即由B122登机口登机。

4.     Passengers for 北京, attention, please: Flight CZ3101 is going to depart in a few minutes. All those who have not boarded the flight, please go to your departure gates immediately. Thank you. 前往北京的旅客请注意,CZ3101航班马上就要起飞了。还没有上飞机的旅客请马上登机。谢谢!

5.     Passengers in rear seats / front seats will board first, thank you! 请后舱/前舱的旅客先行登机,谢谢!

6.     We’d like to invite passengers with small children and infants - or passengers who require additional time to board to please board first.我们请带小孩的旅客优先登机。

7.     The aircraft will be parked on the remote parking bay. All passengers are kindly requested to board by the ferry bus parked outside. 飞机停在外场。旅客们将乘坐停靠在外面的摆渡车登机。

8.     We wish you a pleasant journey. Good-bye! 祝您旅途愉快,再见!

9.     You are flying Economy/Business/First Class, aren’t you? 您坐经济舱/公务舱/头等舱,对吗?

10.  Due to mechanical difficulties(aircraft adjustment/bad weather), flight CZ3101 has been delayed. You will be informed when the departure time is confirmed. 由于机械原因(周转、天气)CZ3101航班延误了,起飞时间确定后我们再通知大家。

11.  We are sorry to inform you that due to mechanical problems, your flight won’t be depart until 22:30我们抱歉的通知您,您的航班由于出现机械故障延误到22:30

12.  Please take some food and drink along with your boarding pass to the Irregularity Service Counter.请您凭登机牌到航班不正常柜台领取饮料和餐食。

13.  Wedeeply apologize for the flight delay, and we will compensate RMB XXX for having postponed your trip. 非常抱歉航班延误了。我们将对该航班延误作出现金补偿人民币XXX元整。

14.  Would you please send a copy of your passport, flight ticket and boarding pass to the following address by registered post within 15 days and leave your telephone number and zip code. 请您在15天内把机票复印件、登机牌(或复印件)、身份证复印件、电话号码、邮编以挂号信形式寄往以下地址。

15.  We will send the money to your chosen address by post. 经确认无误后,我们将把补偿金通过邮局汇到您指定的汇款地址。

16.  Sorry for the inconvenience that we have brought to you. 不便之处,敬请原谅!

17.  Flight CZXX is cancelled today because of heavy fog. 今天CZXX航班由于大雾取消了。

18.  We will send you to the Airport Hotel, and you will stay overnight there with free accommodations. 我们将您送到机场宾馆,您在那里过夜,免费向您提供食宿。

19.    We will take you here at 09:00 tomorrow morning. Please bring your boarding pass and ticket so you can board your flight tomorrow. 明天早晨9点我们接您回来。请您持机票乘坐明天的这个航班。

20.    Please take the shuttle bus with your baggage located outside the terminal building to the hotel. 请带齐您的手提行李,到候机楼外乘坐专车前往酒店。

21.    China Southern Airlines is not responsible for compensation if the delay is caused by bad weather. 由于天气原因引起的航班延误,航空公司不承担赔偿责任。

22.    The aircraft for your flight today departed from Shenyang in the morning – travelled to several cities – and our flight segment between Guangzhou and Shenyang will be the last leg today. We are awaiting the aircraft’s arrival here – please be patient. 执行您的航班任务的飞机早晨从沈阳出发,要飞几个城市,广州到沈阳是它的最后一个航段。目前飞机还没有到本场。

23.    It is summer now. If there are any storms en-route, or if there is any mechanical problems, the flight may be delayed. 现在是夏季。如果哪个城市有暴雨,或者哪个机场出现机械故障,航班就无法执行时刻表了。

24.    The flight is delayed for one and a half hours due to heavy snow in Changchun. 这个航班由于长春下大雪而延误了一个半小时。

25.    This flight has been cancelled because of a Typhoon in the destination city. 由于目的地城市刮台风,该航班已经取消了。

26.    According to our experiences, most of the delayed baggage will arrive on the following flight. 根据我们的经验,大部分行李会搭乘下一航班到达。

27.    Sorry, no smoking here.  Please go to the smoking room.对不起,这里不能吸烟,您可以去吸烟室吸烟。

28.    The boarding gate will be closed in 10 minutes. Please hurry and board your aircraft. 登机门将于10分钟内关闭。请抓紧时间!

29.    The aircraft has just arrived / cleaning / has not arrived yet. Please wait for     minutes. We will inform you Whenever ready for boarding, 飞机刚到/飞机正在清洁/飞机还没有到达,请等十分钟吧。可以登机的话,我会通知您的。

30.    It’s raining /snowing /quite slippery outside. 外面下雨/下雪/路滑。Mind your step/ Watch out, please. 小心路滑。

31.    Do you transit in Guangzhou? 您在广州转机吗?

32.    Since you will connect to the International flight, you are required to claim your checked baggage. 接转国际航班需要提取托运行李。

33.    Please go through the customs inspection on the third floor of the International Departure Hall and check in again. 请到三楼国际出发大厅办理海关检查及值机手续。

34.    You don’t need to pick up your check-in baggage now because you will be transiting to a domestic flight. 您转接国内航班,所以不必在此提取行李

35.    Please show me your baggage tags and we will check them through to your final destination. 请出示您的旧行李牌,我们将把您的行李托运到您的目的

36.    Please read the Safety Checked Baggage Chart on the counter. 请仔细阅读柜台上的行李安全提示。

37.    Here is your boarding pass, passport and your new baggage tag. 这是您的登机牌,新行李牌和护照.

38.    Your boarding gate number is B101 and the boarding time is 19:00. 登机口为B101,登机时间为1900。

39.    If you are the member of our Sky Pearl Club, we can record the mileage for you. 如果您是明珠会员我们可以为您累计里程。

40.    I am sorry that your flight has already departed. We will rebook the earliest available flight for you. 很遗憾,您乘坐的航班已起飞了。我们将为您改订最早的下一个航班。

41.    Please take the elevator upstairs - turn left (right) - and you will see the security check entrance and our counter located nearby. 请您乘电梯上楼,直走左拐(右拐)就可以看到我们的中转柜台。

42.    You have to claim your checked baggage. After custom procedures, you will see our nearby transfer counter.请您提取托运行李办理海关手续后,直走左转就是我们的中转柜台。

43.    This is a China Southern Airlines’ E-ticket.  Please claim your checked baggage and check in on the 3rd Floor, counter, M17. 您购买的是南航的电子客票,请提取托运行李以后到三楼M17柜台办理手续。

44.    You can update your Sky Pearl Club record at counter D13 on the 3rd Floor. 如果您要更新您的明珠里程,可以到三楼D13柜台办理。

45.    We will provide Free hotel accommodation tonight which includes breakfast tomorrow. 我们提供一晚的免费住宿并包括第二天的早餐。

46.    Please wait for the shuttle bus of the hotel to pick you up at the transfer counter next to the exit B2 on the 1st Floor. 请在一楼B2出口的中转柜台处等候酒店来接您。

47.    We regret to announce that flight CZ3294 to Nanning has been cancelled.  We have re-booked you our earliest flight CZ3309 which will depart at 07:00pm. 对不起,先生,CZ3294这个航班今天取消了,我们已经帮您改定好了现在最早的一班去南宁的CZ3309航班。

48.    We are sorry that you could not meet flight CZ3327. The next earliest flight to Zhanjiangwill be CZ3325 leaving at 07:00pm. 很抱歉先生,您现在已经赶不上CZ3327这个航班了,下一班最早去湛江的航班是CZ3325晚上0700pm

49.    Excuse me, is Hong Kong your final destination? 请问香港是您的最后目的地吗?

50.    Do you have the onward or return ticket? 请问您有续程或回程机票吗?

更多相关推荐:
公司劳务合同范本

公司劳务合同范本根据中华人民共和国中外合资经营企业法和有关规定甲乙双方本着自愿平等协商的原则一致同意签订本合同共同遵守以下条款第一条合同期限1本合同有效期限自年月日至年月日止为期其中年月日至年月日止为试用期2在...

公司劳动合同范本

编号劳动合同书甲方名称乙方姓名1签约须知一本合同书作为用人单位与劳动者签订劳动合同时使用在签订本合同书前用人单位和劳动者双方应充分了解劳动合同法的规定并应保证向对方提供的与劳动合同有关的各项信息真实有效二在签订...

小公司劳动合同范本

劳动合同书甲方用人单位名称性质地址法人代表主要负责人乙方劳动者姓名性别身份证号码住址联系电话根据中华人民共和国劳动法和中华人民共和国劳动合同法等有关法律法规规定经甲乙双方平等协商自愿订立本劳动合同第一条劳动合同...

20xx年正规公司劳务合同范本

20xx年正规公司劳务合同范本劳务的形式有两种一种是生产过程与交换过程的统一消费过程可以独立于外如服装加工家具制作等等还有一种是劳动者的劳动与购买者的消费同步劳动者提供使用价值的过程如饮食理发等等劳动行为以劳动...

公司劳动合同范本

浙江福人家具有限公司合同编号劳动合同书甲方公司名称浙江福人家具有限公司公司地点温州平阳县万全家具生产基地万盛路2号已方姓名身份证号户籍地址说明1本合同不得复写只能用蓝黑墨水填写2本合同代签冒签涂改无效3本合同一...

公司用最新劳动合同范本(20xx1113)

编号劳动合同甲方用人单位名称济宁农沣进出口有限公司乙方劳动者姓名居民身份证号码甲乙双方根据中华人民共和国劳动合同法及国家法律法规有关规定在平等自愿协商一致的基础上同意订立本合同并共同遵守合同所列条款一劳动合同期...

公司员工用劳动合同范本公司

公司员工用劳动合同范本公司员工劳动合同范本公司员工劳动合同格式甲方用人单位乙方劳动者身份证号甲乙双方根据XX年XX月XXX日施行的中华人民共和国劳动合同法及有关法律法规和规定按照自愿平等协商一致的原则签订本劳动...

公司员工用劳动合同范本(销售用)公司 (2)

编号劳动合同书甲方用人单位名称地址乙方劳动者姓名居民身份证号码联络方式固定电话移动电话紧急状态联络人联络方式甲乙双方根据国家及运城市等相关法律法规规章的规定在平等自愿协商一致的基础上同意订立本劳动合同共同遵守本...

中远房地产开发有限公司劳动合同范本

中远房地产开发有限公司劳动合同范本固定期限劳动合同双方当事人基本情况甲方中远房地产开发有限公司法定代表人主要负责人或委托代理人李明注册地址北京市朝阳区东四环中路经营地址北京市朝阳区东四环中路乙方姓名性别居民身份...

公司劳动合同范本之中外劳务合同(三)发展与协调

公司诉讼理由是什么公司劳动合同范本之中外劳务合同三2人员在中国投保人身意外险后如经甲方要求乙方可向甲方提供必要的证明文件以避免甲方为人员在项目所在国重复投保第十五条医疗和病假1甲方应为人员在整个合同期间因病或因...

北京劳动合同范本(公司用)20xx

编号劳动合同书固定期限甲方乙方签订日期年月日北京市劳动和社会保障局监制根据中华人民共和国劳动法中华人民共和国劳动合同法和有关法律法规甲乙双方经平等自愿协商一致签订本合同共同遵守本合同所列条款一劳动合同双方当事人...

装饰公司设计师劳动合同样本[1]1

协议书甲方北京交换空间装饰公司邹城公司乙方经甲乙双方共同协商特订立如下协议一协议时间20xx年月日起至20xx年月日止二协议内容一工作要求1严格遵守公司的各项规章制度不迟到不早退不旷工有事事先履行请假手续2依据...

公司劳务合同范本(23篇)