感动的风采——观《飞屋环游记》有感

时间:2024.5.2

感动的风采——观《飞屋环游记》有感

早就知晓《飞屋历险记》(Up)有些令人感动,但没想到能感动至斯! 早在去年12月份的时候,网上有帮幸福的家伙已经看过该片的毛胚版本了,据说搞得很是唏嘘的样子。看电影的都是一帮老大不小的大男人,虽说算是对电影超迷恋的一群,但似乎也没必要说“哭得跟娘们似的”吧~~~~因此,这极大地吊起了俺的胃口、憧憬着完成版本的《飞屋》会有怎样动人的风采。 一

一般说来,没有啥影片是经得起过高的期待的,但《飞屋》是个例外——当然,仅限于“感动”这一点,其他方面则有些见仁见智了。

皮克斯之所以又让人在感情上“惊艳”了一把,俺想,是因为他们回归了本原,没有可以顺着观众期待的路子往“尽量制造不一样的感动”的方向走。相反,从“不经意的平凡中体现真情”最是直接,只要表现得恰到好处,是很难让人不动容的。

俺自问不是一个很坚强的人。用哈尼的话来说,可算是超级“滥情”的人,因为在看像《溏心风暴》这样的肥皂剧的时候,俺经常每集都哭得稀里哗啦以至于让哈尼痛心疾首,认为像俺这样既不坚强、而且明显品味低俗的男人有些靠不住。先且不说俺是如何舌灿莲花地让哈尼深刻认识到俺这样的男人不仅靠得住、而且简直比柳下惠他爷爷还更靠得住的——单说啥东西能让俺感动到哭,这里边有分教。

一般来说,只有两类东西能让俺感动,一种是最世俗的,比如家长里短“讲述普通老百姓的故事”的玩意儿,什么婆媳关系啊,宅男剩女相亲啊,小两口打架呀,知识青年下乡啊,都能挠到到俺的痒处,蹦出些泪花儿那是常有的事儿;另一种感动是不飙泪的,那是一种深层的悸动,它让人感到真有灵魂这种东西、而这种东西被你所经历地事情狠狠捶了一下,然后你就有一种内在世界发生宇宙大爆炸的感觉??《飞屋》给我的感动,是两者的融合,是飙泪之后还要叹服的。


第二篇:飞屋环游记字幕


飞屋环游记 / Up

Movietown News presents

影城新闻隆重推出的

Spotlight on Adventure.

“聚焦探险”节目

What you are now witnessing

现在您将见证

Is footage never before seen by civilized humanity.

尚未被文明世界知晓的奇异景观

A lost world in South America.

位于南美洲之失落的世界

Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls.

这里有现代科学未曾造访的奇珍异木、飞禽走兽

It sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.

藏匿于壮观的天堂瀑布的屏障之下

Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?

谁敢踏足这片袅无人烟的蛮野之地呢

Why, our subject today,

那就是----无所不能的

Charles Muntz!

查尔斯?孟兹

The beloved explorer lands his dirigible, 'The Spirit of Adventure', 这位深受爱戴的探险家驾驶着他的"冒险精神"号飞船

In New Hampshire this week,

于本周抵达汉普郡

Completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world.

完成了对那片失落世界为期一年的探险之旅

This lighter-than-air craff was designed by Muntz himself

这艘可腾云驾雾的飞行器由查尔斯?孟兹亲自设计

And is longer than 22 prohibltion paddy wagons placed end to end. 它比22辆小马车首尾相接还要长

And here comes the adventurer now.

现在, 我们的探险家终于现身了

Never apart from his faithful dogs,

身随其后的是与他形影不离,无比忠诚的狗伙伴们

Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort.

孟兹设计这艘飞船,充分考虑到狗狗们的舒适感受

It's a veritable floating palace in the sky,

这真是名副其实的空中宫殿

Complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.

配备了狗狗洗澡机和跑步机

And, jiminy Cricket,

如同小蟋蟀杰米尼(电影“匹诺曹”中的人物)一样

Do the locals consider Muntz the bee's knees.

孟兹被当地人捧为明珠

And how! Adventure is out there!

探险之旅在前方召唤

But what has Muntz brought back this time?

而这次孟兹给我们带回了什么呢

Gentlemen, l give you the monsterof Paradise Falls! 先生们 请看天堂瀑布怪兽

And, golly, what a swell monster this is!

天呐,还真是个巨型怪兽

But what's this? Scientists cry foul.

但这到底是什么呢 科学家们大喊被愚弄了

The National Explorer'S Society accuses Muntz

国家探险协会指控孟兹

Of fabricatlng the skeleton.

伪造了这个骨架

No!

The organization strips Muntz of his membership. 协会开除了孟兹的会员资格

Humiliated, Muntz vows a return to Paradise Falls 倍感耻辱的孟兹发誓要重返天堂瀑布

And promises to capture the beast alive!

并承诺要活捉这野兽

I promise to capture the beast alive,

我发誓要活捉这野兽

And l will not come back until l do!

不达目的誓不还!

And so. The explorer's off to clear his name.

于是 这位探险家为洗刷罪名出征

Bon voyage, Charles Muntz,

一路顺风 查尔斯?孟兹

And good luck capturing the monster of Paradise Falls! 希望你顺利捕获天堂瀑布怪兽

冒险精神

Here's Charles Muntz

现在 查尔斯?孟兹

Piloting his famous dirigible.

正驾驶着他那赫赫有名的飞船

He hurdles Pikes Peak.

跨越险峻的皮克峰

He hurdles the Grand Canyon.

穿越荒凉的大峡谷

He hurdles Mount Everest.

翻越喜马拉雅山...

He goes around Mount Everest.

...绕过喜马拉雅山

Is there nothing he cannot do?

还有什么事能难得倒他吗

Yes, as Muntz himSelf says, "Adventure is..."

没有! 正如孟兹他自己说的那样 探险

Adventure s out there! Look out!

探险之旅在召唤!??注意!

Mount Rushmore! Hard to starboard!

拉石茂山 右转

Must get Spirit of Adventure over Mount Rushmore!

驾驶"冒险精神"号飞过拉石茂山

Hold together, old girl. How're my dogs doing?

打起精神来 我的狗狗们怎么了

冒险精神

All engines ahead full!

所有引擎马力十足

Let's take her up to 26,000 feet.

我们要爬升到26000英尺

Rudders 18 degrees towards the south.

向南转18度

It's a beautiful day

这真是美好的一天

Winds out of the east at 10 knots.

东风 风速10海里

Visibility unlimited.

能见度 极好

Enter the weather in the logbook.

把天气记录到飞行日志上

There's something down there. I will bring it back for science. 下面有些东西 我要带回去做研究

It's a puppy!

原来是只小狗

No time! A storm! Lightning hail.

来不及了!暴风雨来了! 闪电冰雹!

What are you doing?

你在干什么

Don't you know this is an exclusive club?

你不知道这是私人俱乐部吗

Only explorers get in here,

只有探险家才能进来

Not just any kid

随便你一个

Off the street with a helmet and a pair of goggles. 带着头盔和护目镜的街头小孩是不行的

Do you th nk you've got what it takes? Well, do you? 你觉得你有什么优势吗 有吗

All right, you're in. Welcome aboard.

好吧 算你一个 欢迎加入

What's wrong? Can't you talk?

你怎么了 你是哑巴吗

Hey, I don't bite.

嗨,我又不会吃了你

You and me, we're in a club now.

你和我 我们现在是一家人了

葡萄汽水

I saw where your balloon went.

我知道你的气球去哪儿了

Come on! Let's go get it.

来吧 我们去把它取下来

My name's Ellie.

我的名字叫艾莉

There it is.

看,就在那儿

Well, go ahead.

去吧

Go on.

去呀

Hey, kid!

嗨,小子

Thought you might need a little cheering up.

我想你可能有点闷

I got something to show you.

我就带些东西给你看

I am about to let you see something

要给你看的东西

I have never shown to another human being.

我从来没给任何人看过的

Ever! In my life!

这辈子从来都没有

You'll have to swear you will not tell anyone. 你得发誓不告诉别人

Cross your heart. Do it!

划叉发誓 快

My Adventure Book.

我的探险记录

You know him.

Charles Muntz, explorer.

查尔斯?孟兹 探险家

When I get big, I'm going where he's going,

等我长大了 我要追寻他的足迹

South Amerca. It's Iike America but south.

南美洲 和美洲很像只是靠南边而已

Wanna know where I'm gonna live?

知道我要住哪里吗

"Paradise Falls, a land lost in time."

天堂瀑布 被时间遗忘的地方

I ripped this right out of a library book.

我从图书馆里的书上撕下来的

I'm gonna move my clubhouse there

我要把俱乐部搬到那里去

And park it right next to the falls.

就放在瀑布的旁边

Who knows what lives up there.

谁知道有什么东西会住在那儿

And once I get there...

一旦到了那里

Well, I'm saving these pages

我要把我所探险的地方

For all the adventures I'm gonna have.

记录下来填满这本书

Only I just don't know how I'm gonna get to Paradise Falls. 只是 我还不知道怎么到达天堂瀑布

That's it! You can take us there in a blimp!

对了 你可以用氢气球带我们过去

Swear you'll take us. Cross your heart!

发誓你会带我们去那里 快发誓

Cross it! Cross your heart! Good you promised. No backing out. 快!发誓!很好,你答应了 不许反悔

Well, see you tomorrow, kid. Bye!

好了 明天见 小子 再见

Adventure is out there!

探险之旅在前方召唤

You know, you don't talk very much.

知道吗,你的话不多

I like you.

我喜欢你

Stevie, throw me a deuce!

史蒂维 庆祝一下

Quite a sight, huh, Ellie?

好一派景象 是吧 艾莉

Mail is here.

有邮件了

Shady oaks, retirement village. Oh, brother!

绿荫橡树 养老院 真是的

Hey, good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.

早上好 弗雷德里克森先生

Need any help there?

需要帮忙吗

No. Yes!

不用 要的

Tell your boss over there

告诉你老板

That you boys are ruining our house.

你们这些人正在破坏我们的房子

Well, just to let you know,

跟你说一句

My boss will be happy to take this whole place off your hand. 我老板会很高兴接手你的房子的

And would double his last offer.

在上次出的价上再翻一倍

What do you say to that?

你怎么想呢

I'll take that as a no, then.

我想这应该是不同意了

I believe I made my position to your boss quite clear. 我想我已经对你老板明确表态了

You poured prune juice in his gas tank.

你真是他的绊脚石

Yeah, that was good!

是 再好不过了

Here, let me talk to him.

给我 让我跟他说

You in the suit. Yes. You.

穿西装的那个 对 就是你

Take a bath. Hippie!

希望你早日破产,臭小子

I am not with him!

不是我说的,那老头说的

This is serious! He's out to get your house!

说真的 他会不惜一切代价得到你的房子

Tell your boss he can have our house.

告诉你老板他可以拥有我的房子

-真的? -等我死了再说吧 - Really? - When I‘m dead! I'll take that as a maybe.

我会转告他的

Order now. You get the camera,

现在订购这款照相机

You get the printer, 4x optical zoom,

它集打印机功能 4倍光学变焦

Schneider lens, photo printer, SD card.

施耐德镜片 照片打印 SD卡存储于一身

Good afternoon. My name is Russell.

下午好 我叫罗索

And I am a wilderness explorer in tribe 54,

我是一名野外探险者

Squad lodge 12.

隶属54队12小组

Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?

今天您需要帮忙吗 先生

No.

不用

- I could help you cross the street. - No.

-我可以帮你穿过马路 -不用

- I could help you cross youryard. - No.

-我可以帮你穿过院子 -不用

- I could help you cross your porch. - No

-我能帮你穿过门廊 -不用

Well, I gotta help you cross something.

我总能帮你穿过点什么吧

No, I'm doing fine.

不 我自己能行

"Good afternoon. My name is Russell."

下午好 我叫罗索

- Kid... Kid - And I am a Wilderness Explorer

-孩子 -是一名野外探险者

- In Tribe 54 Sweat Lodge 12. -I Slow down. Kid! -隶属54队 12小组 -等一下 孩子

- "Are you n need of any assistance..." - Thank you, -你需要任何帮助吗 -谢谢

- But I don't need any help! -" ...today, sir?" -但我现在不需要 -先生 今天

Proceed.

继续吧

- "Good afternoon..." -But skip to the end!

-下午好 -咱们废话少说

See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges.

看到这些了吗 这些是野外探险徽章

You may notice one is missing.

你可能注意到这里少了一个

It's my Assisting the Elderly badge.

这是帮助老年人的徽章

If I get it, I'll become a Senior Wilderness Explorer. 如果我有了 我就能成为资深野外探险者了

The wilderness must be explored!

誓要探索野外

It's gonna be great! There's a big ceremony,

那会很棒的 会有一个盛大的典礼

And all the dads come and they pin on our badges. 所有的父亲都会来 为我们带上的徽章

So, you want to assist an old person?

所以你想帮助一位老人对吗

Yep! Then I'll be a Senior Wilderness Explorer.

这样我就能成为资深野外探险者了

- You ever heard of a snipe? - Snipe?

-你有没有听说过鷸鸟 -鷸鸟?

A bird. Beady eyes.

是一种鸟 有漂亮的珍珠眼

Every night it sneaks into my yardand

每天晚上 它都溜进我的花园

And gobbles my poor azaleas.

偷吃我的杜鹃花

I'm elderly and infirm.

我年老体弱

I can't catch it.

抓不住它

If only someone could help me.

如果有人能帮我

Me, me, I'll do it!

我 我 我来干

I don't know, it's awfully crafty.

你行吗 它可是很狡猾的

You'd have to cap your hands three times to lure it in. 你得拍手三次来引诱它

I'll find himr, Mr. Fredricksen!

我会找到它 弗雷德里克森先生

I think its burrow is two blocks down. If you go past... 我认为它的洞穴在两个街区外 若你穿过

Two blocks down. Got it. Snipe.

两个街区外 知道了 鷸鸟

Here, snipey, snipey.

过来这里 小鷸鸟 小鹬鸟

Bring it back here when you find it.

找到了把它带回来

Snipe!

鷸鸟

Okay, keep her coming. Keep coming.

好 继续往前开

And stop. Stop. Stop!

停 停 停

Why.... Hey! Hey, you!

怎么不?? 嘿 说你呢

What do you.... What do you think you re doing?

你 你知道自己在干嘛吗

- I am so sorry sir. -Don't touch that

-我很抱歉 先生 -别碰那个

No, no, no. Let me take care of that for you.

不不不 让我来帮你修好

- Get away from our mailbox! - Hey Sir, I.

-离我的邮箱远一点 -先生 我

I don't want you to touch it!

不许你碰它

Steve, you all right?

史蒂夫 你还好吧

It looks bad.

情况看起来不妙

法庭传唤

Sorry, Mr. Fredricksen.

抱歉 弗雷德里克森先生

You don't seem like a public menace to me.

我觉得你看起来不像会危害公共安全的人

Take this.

您收好这个

The guys from Shady Oaks will be by to pick you up in the morning, okay? 绿荫橡树疗养院的人明天早上会来接您

What do I do now, Ellie?

我现在该怎么办 艾莉

Good morning, gentlemen.

早上好 先生们

Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.

早上好 弗雷德里克森先生

You're ready to go?

你准备好走了吗

Ready as I'll ever be.

早准备好了

Would you do me a favor and take this?

能帮个忙替我拿着这个吗

I'll meet you in the van in just a minute.

过会儿车上见

I wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.

我想和老房子最后道个别

Sure. Take all the time you need, sir.

当然 随您方便 先生

That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. 这很正常 他很可能是去浴室哭最后一次了

You think he'd take better care of His house

你也觉得他对自己的房子太有感情了

So long, boys!

让你们久等了 伙计们

I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls!

我会从天堂瀑布给你们寄明信片的

南美洲

We are on our way, Ellie.

我们上路了 艾莉

Hi, Mr. Fredricksen.

弗雷德里克森先生

It's me, Russell.

是我 罗索

What are you doing out here, kid?

你在外面做什么 孩子

I found the snipe and I followed it under your porch.

我找到鷸鸟了 我跟着它来到你的门廊

But this snipe had a long tail

但这个鷸鸟有根长尾巴

And looked more like a large mouse.

看起来更像只大老鼠

Please, let me in.

请让我进屋吧

No.

Oh, alright, you can come....

好吧 你可以 ??

...in.

进来

I've never been in a floating house before.

我从没见住过飞屋

Goggles... Look at this stuff!

护目镜 看这些东西

Wow! You're going on a trip?

你准备去旅行吗

"Paradise Falls, a land lost in time".

天堂瀑布 被时间遗忘之地

You're going to South America, Mr. Fredricksen? 你准备去南美洲吗 弗莱德里克森先生

Don't touch that! You'll soil it.

别碰那个 你会弄脏它的

You know most people take a plane,

大多数人都是坐飞机

But you're smart,

但你更聪明

Because you have your tv, clocks and stuff. 因为你可以带着电视 钟 还有行李

Whoa, is this how you steer your house?

哇 这是用来操控房子的吗

Does it really work?

真的管用吗

Kid would you stop with the....

孩子 你能不能停下

- This makes it go right. - Let go of that... -这是右转 -别碰那个

- And that way's left. - Knock it off

-这是左转 -放开手

Hey, look! Buildings.

看啊 高楼大厦

That building's so close, I could almost touch it! 这幢楼离的好近 我快能碰到它了

Wow, this is great!

这太棒了

You should try this, Mr. Fredricksen.

你也应该试试 弗雷德里克森先生

Look, there's a bus

看 两个街区之外

That could take me home two blocks away!

就有一辆可以到我家的公交车

Hey, I can see your house from here.

我可以从这儿看到你的房子

Don't jerk around so much, kid. Whoa!

别到处乱动 小鬼

Well, that's not gonna work.

恩 那样好像行不通

I know that cloud, it's a cumulonimbus.

我知道那种云 是积雨云

Did you know that a cumulonimbus forms

你知道吗 当冷热空气对流

When warm air rises over cool air?

积雨云就形成了

I stayed up all night blowing up ballons... For what? 我吹了一晚上气球 图什么呀

...and that's how we get lightning.

雷电就这样形成了

- That's nice kid - Mr. Fredricksen?

-不错 小鬼 -弗雷德里克森先生

- What are you doing over there? - Look.

-你在那儿干什么呢 -看

See? Cumulonimbus.

看到没 积雨云

My pack!

我的包

Got ya!

抓到了

I thought you were dead.

我还以为你死了

What happened?

怎么了

I steered us. I did it! I steered the house.

是我在驾驶 我做到了 我把房子安全降落了

Steered us?

你驾驶的

After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap. 你把自己的东西都绑住 然后小睡了一会

So I went ahead and steered us down here.

所以我就掌舵 把房子开到了这儿

Yeah, sure.

哦 这样啊

I can't tell where we are.

我不知道我们在哪儿

Oh, we're in South Amerca all right.

我们已经在南美啦

It was a cinch with my Wilderness Explorer GPS. 这只是个小问题 我用野外探险GPS定位的

- GP What? - My dad gave it to Me.

-GP 什么 -我爸爸送我的

It shows exacty where we are on the planet.

它能精确的显示我们在地球上的位置

With this baby, we'll never be lost!

有这个宝贝 我们永远都不会迷路

Well get you down, find a bus stop,

我要把你放下去 找个公车站

You just tell the man you wanna go back to your mother. 你只要告诉他们 你要找妈妈

Sure, but I don't think they have buses in Paradise Falls. 可以 但是我觉得天堂瀑布这儿没有公车

There. That ought to do it.

好了 我必须得这么做

Here, I'll give you some change for the bus fare.

我给你点零钱坐车

No, I'll just use my city bus pass.

不用了 我用公交卡就行

That's gonna be Iike a billion on transfers

我肯定得转十亿次车

To get back to my house.

才能到家

Mr. Fredricksen, how much longer?

弗雷德里克森先生 还要多久啊

Well, we're up pretty high.

我们飞得很高

Could take hours to get down.

估计降落得花上好几个小时呢

That thing was.... Building or something.

我觉得那是幢大楼什么的

What was that, Mr. Fredricksen?

那是什么 弗雷德里克森先生

We can't be cose to the ground yet.

不可能接近地面了啊

Wait! Wait, no don't! Don't don't!

等等 不 不

Wait, wait. Wait!

等等 等等

Russell, hang on.

罗索 抓紧了

- Walk back. Walk back. - Okay.

-后退 退回去 -好

Come on. Come on.

加油 加油

Where.... Where are we?

这是 这是哪儿

This doesn't look like the city or the jungle,

看起来既不是城市又不是丛林

Mr. Fredricksen.

弗雷德里克森先生

Don't worry, Ellie. I got it.

别担心 艾莉 我抓住了

There it is!

就是那里

Ellie, it's so beautiful!

艾莉 真美啊

We made it!

我们成功了

We made it! Russe, we could float right overthere! 我们成功了 罗索 我们可以飞过去

Climb up, climb up!

往上爬 爬呀

You mean, assist you?

你是说 帮你

- Yeah, yeah, whatever. - Okay, I'll climb up! -是啊 随便了 -好 我爬上去

- Watch it! - Sorry.

-小心点 -对不起

Now, when you get up there, go ahead and hoist me up. 你到了之后 先进去 然后把我拉上去

Got it?

听到了吗

You on the porch yet?

你到门口了没

What? That's it?

什么 居然这样

I came all this way here to get stuck

我千里迢迢来到这儿

At the wrong end of this rock pile?

难道就困在这个碎石桩的另一头

Great.

好极了

Hey, if I could assist you over there,

如果我能帮你到那边

Would you sign off on my badge?

你能帮我的徽章签名吗

What are you talking about?

你说什么呢

We could walk your house to the fall.

我们可以带你的房子走到瀑布那儿

- Walk it? - Yeah.

-走路 -对啊

After all, we weigh it down,

毕竟我们已经降下来了

We could walk it right overthere.

我们可以走到那边去

Like a parade balloon.

就当是游行中的大气球

Now, we're gonna walk to the falls quickly and quietly 我们要迅速且安静的走到瀑布

With no rap music or flash dancing.

不需要说唱音乐或霹雳舞

We have three days at best

最多三天

Till the helium leaks out of those balloons.

气球里的氦气就会漏完

And if we are not at the falls when that happens 如果到时候我们还没有到瀑布

-Sand - We're not getting to the falls.

-沙子 -我们就到不了了

I found sand!

我找到了沙子

Don't you worry, Ellie.

别担心 艾莉

We'll get our house over there.

我会把我们的房子带过去的

It is fun already, isn't it?

这已经很好玩了 不是吗

By the tme we get there,

等我们到那儿的时候

You're gonna feel so assisted

你会发现我帮了很大忙

Oh, Mr. Fredricksen,

弗莱德里克森先生

If we happen to get separated,

如果我们不小心分开了

Use the wilderness explorer call.

就用野外探险信号

Wait, why are we going to paradise falls, again? 对了 我们为什么要去天堂瀑布

Hey, let's play a game.

我们来玩个游戏吧

It's called "see who can be quiet the longest." 游戏是 看谁沉默得最久

Cool! My mom loves that game!

酷 我妈妈也喜欢这个游戏

Darn thing!

破玩意

Come on, Russell. Would you hurry it up?

加油 罗索 快点啊

I'm tired. And my knee hurts.

我累了 我膝盖疼

Which knee?

哪个膝盖

My elbow hurts and I have to go to the bathroom. 我胳膊肘疼 而且还想上厕所

I asked you about that five minutes ago.

我五分钟前问过你去不去

Well, I didn't have to go then!

我那时还没一定要去

I don't wanna walk anymore.

我不想走了

Can we stop?

停一会吧

Russell, if you don't hurry up,

罗索 如果你不走快点

The tigers will eat you.

老虎会来吃了你的

There are no tigers in South America. Zoology. 南美没有老虎 动物学

Oh, for the love of Pete!

我的天啊

Go on into the bushes and do your business. 快去灌木丛上厕所吧

Okay. Here! Hold my stuff.

没问题 帮我拿着东西

I've always wanted to try this.

我一直都想试一试

Mr. Fredricksen,

弗雷德里克森先生

Am I supposed to dig the ho e before or after? 我应该先挖洞还是后挖洞呢

None of my concern!

不关我的事

Oh. It's before!

是先挖

Tracks?

脚印

Snipe.

鹬鸟

Here, snipe. Come on out snipe.

来啊 鹬鸟 出来吧 鹬鸟

Snipe!

鹬鸟

Ha, Gotya. Don't be afraid, little snipe. 抓到你了 别害怕 小鹬鸟

I am a Wilderness Explorer,

我是一个野外探险者

So I'm a friend to all of nature.

我是所有野外生物的朋友

Want some more?

想再来点吗

Hi, boy. Don't eat it all. Come on out.

嘿 小子 别吃完了 出来吧

Come on. Come on. Don't be afraid, little snipe. 过来 过来 别怕 小鹬鸟

Nice snipe. Good little snipe. Nice....

乖鹬鸟 鹬鸟小乖乖 乖乖

Giant snipe.

鹬鸟 巨兽

- I found the snipe. - Oh, did you?

-我找到了鹬鸟 -是吗

- Are they tall? - Oh, yes. They're very tall. -它们长得高吗 -是的 非常高

Do they have a Iot of colors?

它们浑身五颜六色的吗

They do indeed!

没错 确实如此

- Do they like chocolate? - Oh, yeah

-它们喜欢吃巧克力吗 -是啊

Chocolate?

巧克力

- Gah! What is that thing? - It's a snipe! -这是什么 -一只鹬鸟

There's no such thing as a snipe!

根本没有鹬鸟这种东西

But you said snipes eat your...

但你说过鹬鸟偷吃

Go on! Get out of here! Go on!

走啊 快离开这儿 走开

Careful, Russell.

小心点 罗索

Hey, look, Mr. Fredricksen. It likes Me.

看 弗莱德里克森先生 他喜欢我

- Russell! - No, stop! That tickles!

-罗索 -别这样 我痒

Get out of here. Go on! Get!

滚开 快走开 走开

Uh-oh. No, no no! Kevin! It's okay.

别别别 凯文 没事的

Mr. Fredrcksen is nice.

弗雷德里克森先生是好人

- Kevin? - Yeah That's his name I just gave him. -凯文 -对啊 我刚给他起的名字

Beat it! Vamoose! Scram!

离远点 快滚开

Hey! Thats mine!

那是我的

Shoo! Shoo Get out of here!

嘘 嘘 快滚开

Go on! Beat it!

走啊 走开

Can we keep him? Please?

我们可以带着他吗 拜托了

I'll get the food for him. I'll walk him. 我会喂他吃东西 带他遛弯

I'll change his newspapers

帮他换垫子

No.

不行

An explorer is a friend to all,

探险家是所有东西的好朋友

Be it a plant, a fish or a tiny mole.

不论是植物 鱼 甚至小鼹鼠

- That doesn't even rhyme. - Yeah it does. -这根本就不押韵 -不 押韵

- Hey, look, Kevin. - What?

-看 凯文 -怎么了

Hey, get down! You're not allowed up there! 从那儿下来 谁让你上去了

You come down here right now!

你现在就给我下来

Sheesh!

天哪

Can you believe this, Ellie?

简直难以置信 艾莉

Ellie?

艾莉

Hey, Ellie! Could I keep the bird?

艾莉 我能带着这只鸟吗

She said for you to let me.

她叫你让我留着

But I told him no. I told you no.

但我跟他说了不行 我告诉你不行

N-O.

不 行

I see you back there.

我看到你跟在后面了

Go on! Get out of here. Shoo! Go annoy someone else for a while. 走吧 离开这儿 嘘 骚扰其他人去吧

Hey, are you okay over there?

你那边没事吧

Hello?

Hello, sir! Thank goodness.

你好 先生 谢天谢地

It's nice to know someone else is up here.

知道这儿还有别人可真好

I can smell you.

我闻到你们了

What? You can smell us?

什么 你能闻到我们

I can smell you.

我能闻到你们

- Hey! - You were talking to a rock.

-嗨 -你在跟石头说话

Hey, that one looks like a turtle.

那块看起来像乌龟

Look at that one! That one looks like a dog!

看那边 那块看起来像只狗

- It is a dog. - What?

-真的是只狗 -什么

We're not allowed to have dogs in my apartment.

我们家里不许养狗

Hey, I like dogs!

我喜欢狗

We have your dog!

您的狗在我们这儿

Wonder who he belongs to.

不知道它是谁养的

Sit, boy.

坐下 小家伙

Hey, look, he's trained. Shake.

看 他受过训练 握手

- Speak. - Hi, there.

-说话 -你好

Did that dog just say "Hi, there"?

那只狗刚刚是不是说了"你好"

Oh yes.

没错

My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you. 我叫逗逗 我刚遇见你 我很喜欢你

My master made me this collar.

我的主人给我做了这个项圈

He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar 他是个聪明的好主人 给我做了这个项圈

So that I may talk. Squirre!

于是我就能说话了 松鼠

My master is good and sma.

我的主人是个聪明的好主人

It's not possible.

这不可能

Oh, it is, because my master is small.

是真的 我的主人很聪明

Cool. What do these do, boy?

酷 这些按钮是干什么的 小家伙

Hey, would you

您能不能

I use that coIIar...

我得用这个项圈

To talk with. I would be happy if you stopped.

来交谈 您能不能停下来

Russell, don't touch that.

罗索 别动那个

It could be radioactve or something!

说不定有辐射什么的

I am a great tracker.

我是个优秀的追踪者

My pack sent me on a specia mission all by myself. 主人派我来执行一项特殊任务 就我一个

Have you seen a bird?

你有没有看到一只鸟

I want to find one, and I've been on the scent.

我在找一只鸟 而且我已经闻到它的味道了

I am a great tracker. Did I mention that?

我是个优秀的追踪者 我刚刚说过吧

Hey, that is the bird.

就是这只

I have never seen one up close,

我从没这么近距离的看过

But this is the bird.

不过这就是我要找的鸟

May I take your bird up to camp as my prisoner? 我能把您的鸟带到营地当俘虏吗

Yes, yes, take it.

可以 可以 带它走吧

And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog. 而且 路上你还可以学学怎么像真狗一样叫

I can bark.

我会叫呀

And here's howling.

还有嗥叫

Can we keep him? Please, please, please.

我能留着他吗 行吗 拜托

- No. - But it's a talking dog!

-不行 -但这是一只会说话的狗

It's just a weird trick or something.

这不过是个古怪的把戏什么的

Let's get to the fall.

我们去瀑布吧

Please be my prisoner!

请当我的俘虏吧

Oh please, oh, please be my prisoner!

请当我的俘虏吧

Oh! Here it is. I picked up the bird's scent! 就是这儿 我闻到那只鸟的味道了

Wait a minute, wait a minute! What is this? 等等 等等 什么味道

Chocolate. I smell chocolate.

巧克力 我闻到巧克力味了

I'm getting prunes and ginger cream. Who are they? 我闻到了梅子干和姜汁奶油 他们是谁

Oh, man, the master will not be pleased.

惨了 主人不会高兴的

We'd better tell him someone took the bird, 我们最好告诉他 有人捉到了那只鸟

Right, Alfa?

行吗 阿尔法

No.

Soon enough the bird will be ours yet again. 很快那只鸟就又会是我们的了

Find the scent, my compadres,

跟着气味走 朋友们

And you too shall have much rewardings

当然 对于你们付出的努力

From Master for the toil factor you wage.

主人也会好好奖赏你们的

Alpha, I think there's something wrong with your collar. 阿尔法 我觉得你的项圈好像有问题

You must have broken it.

你肯定是把它弄坏了

Yeah. Your voice sounds funny.

是啊 你声音怪怪的

Beta! Gamma! Mayhaps you desire to.... Squirrel

贝塔 伽马 也许你们想要 松鼠

Mayhaps you deslre to challenge the ranking

也许你们想挑战

That l have been assigned by my strength and cunning. 我凭借勇气和机智而被主人赐予的权利

No, no, no But Maybe Dug would.

没有 没有 但也许逗逗想

You might wanna ask him.

你应该问问他

Yeah. I wonder if he's found the bird

对 不知道他是不是执行"非常任务"时候

On his very specia mission

已经抓到了那鸟

Do not mention Dug to me at this time.

现在别和我提逗逗

His fool's errand will keep him most occupied!

他的白痴差事会让他忙的团团转

Most occupied indeed.

绝对团团转

Do you not agree with that which I am saying to you now? 难道你们对我刚说的有异议吗

Sure, but the second Master finds out

当然没有 但如果主人再知道

You sent Dug out by himself,

你让逗逗单独行动

None of us will get a treat.

我们都会跟着遭殃的

You are wise, my trusted lieutenant.

你很聪明 亲爱的中尉

This is Alpha calling Dug. Come in. Dug.

我是阿尔法 呼叫逗逗 快接听

Hi, Alpha. Hey, your voice sounds funny.

你好 阿尔法 你声音真好笑

I know, I know! Have you seen the bird?

我知道 我知道 你见着那鸟了吗

Why, yes. The bird is my prisoner now.

见到了 它现在是我的俘虏

Yeah, rght!

没错

Impossible. Where are you?

不可能 你在哪儿

I am here with the bird

我和鸟在一起

And l will bring it back, and then you will like me. 我要把它带回去 然后你就会喜欢我的

- Gotta go. - Hey, Dug, who you talking to?

-得挂了 -逗逗 你在和谁说话

- No, wait, wait! - What's Dug doing?

-等等 -逗逗在做什么

Why is he with the small mailman?

他怎么和个小邮差在一起

Where are they?

他们在哪儿

There he is. Come on.!

找到他了 快来

Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please be my prisoner. 求你了 求你了 做我的俘虏吧

Dug, stop bothering Kevin!

逗逗 别再烦凯文了

That man there says I can take the bird,

那个人说我可以带走这鸟

And I love that man there like he is my master. 而且我把他当作主人来爱

I am not your master!

我不是你的主人

I am warning you once again, bird.

我再次警告你 鸟

- Hey! Quit it - I am jumping on you now bird. -住手 -我压住你啦 鸟

Russell, at this rate we'll never get to the falls. 罗索 照这样下去咱们永远也到不了瀑布

Here bird.

跟我走

I am nobody's Master, got it?

我谁的主人也不是 知道吗

I don't want you here, and I don't want you here!

我不想再见到你 还有你

I'm stuck with you!

我被你缠上了

And if you two don't clear out of here by the time I count to three... 如果你俩不在我数到三之前消失

A ball! Oh, boy, oh, boy, a ball!

球球 天啊 天啊 球球

Ball? Yeah yeah? You want it, boy?

球 你想要球

Yes, I do. I do ever so want the ball.

是的 超级想要

- Go get it! - Oh boy! Oh boy!

-去追吧 -天啊 太好了

I will get it and then bring it back!

我会追上它并叼回来

Quick, Russell, give me some chocolate.

罗素 快给我点巧克力

- Why? - Just give to me!

-干嘛 -给我就是了

Bird! Bird!

鸟鸟

Come on, Russell.

罗素 快来

Wait! Wait, Mr. Fredricksen!

等一下 弗雷德里克森先生

What are we doing?

我们到底要做什么

Hey, we're pretty far now. Kevin's gonna miss me.

咱们已经走好远了 凯文会找不到我的

I think that did the trick.

应该已经甩掉他们了

Hi, master.

主人 您好

Afternoon.

下午好

Well, thanks for keeping us dry, anyway, Ellie.

多亏你我们才不被淋湿 艾莉

Which one is the front?

哪根是前面呢

Oh, boy.

天啊

Is this step three or step five?

该第三步还是第五步了

There.

好啦

All done. That's for you.

搭好啦 给你的

Tents are hard.

搭帐篷真难

Wait. Aren't you super wilderness guy,

等等 你不是带着GPM和胸章

With the GPMs and the badges?

的超级野外生存专家吗

Yeah, but can I tell you a secret?

是啊 不过 我能告诉你一个秘密吗

- No. - All right. Here it goes.

-不听 -好吧 我说了

I never actually built a tent before. There! I said it. 我从未搭过帐篷 好了 我说了

You've been camping before, haven't you?

你好歹野过营吧

Well, never outside.

从没在外面

Well, why didn't you ask your dad how to build a tent? 那你为什么不问你爸爸怎么搭帐篷呢

I don't think he wants to talk about this stuff.

我想他不想和我说这些

Why don't you try him sometime. Maybe he'll surprise you. 为什么不找机会问问他 也许他会教你

Well, he's away a lot. I don't see him much.

他经常不在家 我总见不到他

He's gotta be home sometime.

他总有在家的时候

Well, I call, but Phyllis told me I bug him too much. 我打电话 但是菲丽丝说我总烦他

Phyllis? You call your own mother by her first name? 菲丽丝 你直接叫你妈妈的名字吗

Phyllis isn't my mom.

菲丽丝不是我妈妈

But he promised he'd come to my Explorers Ceremony 但他答应参加我的探险家典礼

To pin on my Assisting The Elderly Badge.

为我戴上"协助年长老人"胸章

So, he can show me about tents then, right?

到时候他就能教我搭帐篷了 是吧

Hey, why don t you get some sleep?

你该睡觉了

Don't wanna wake up the traveling flea circus.

不要惊动路过的跳蚤

Mr. Fredricksen,

弗雷德里克森先生

Dug says he wants to take Kevin prisoner.

逗逗说他要把凯文抓起来

We have to protect him.

咱们必须得保护他

Can Kevin go with us?

咱们可以带着凯文吗

All right, he can come.

好吧 他可以跟着

Promise you won't leave him?

保证你不会抛弃他

- Yeah. - Cross your heart?

-好 -你发誓

Cross my heart.

我发誓

What have I got myself into, Ellie?

艾莉 我都做了什么蠢事啊

Good morning, sweetheart.

早安 亲爱的

We'd better get moving.

咱们该启程了

Bird's gone.

那鸟不见了

Maybe Russell won't notice. All right, everybody up! 也许罗索不会发现 好啦 都起床

Where's Kevin? He's wondered off!

凯文在哪儿 他跑丢了

Kevin! Dug, find Kevin!

凯文 逗逗 把凯文找回来

Find the bird, find the bird! Point!

去找鸟 去找鸟 发现了

Look! There he is.

看 他在那

Point!

发现了

Hey, that's my food! Get off my roof!

那是我的食物 给我从屋顶上下来

Yeah, get off of his roof!

就是 从他的无顶上下来

What is it doing?

他在干什么

The bird is calling to her babies.

那鸟在叫她的宝宝

Her babies!

她的宝宝

Kevin is a girl?

凯文是个女孩吗

Her house s over there in those twisty rocks.

她的家就在那边的乱石上

She has been gathering food for her babies

她在为宝宝们觅食

And must get back to them.

现在该回去了

Wait, Kevin is just leaving.

等等 凯文要走吗

But you promised to protect her.

但是你保证了要保护她

Her babies need her. We gotta make sure they're together. 她的宝宝需要她 咱们要护送她去团聚

Sorry, Russell. We've lost enough time already.

抱歉 罗索 我们已经浪费够多时间了

Yeah.

是啊

This was her favorite chocolate.

这是她最喜欢的巧克力

Because you sent her away, there's more for you.

你把她赶走了 剩下的都给你吧

Kevin?

凯文

Where's the bird? You said you had the bird!

鸟呢 你说你抓住鸟了

Oh, yes, oh, yes.

是的 是的

Since I have said that, I can see how you would think that. 我是说过 我也明白你是怎么想的

- Where is it? - Uh.... Tomorrow.

-它在哪 -明天

Come back tomorrow, and then I will again have the bird. Yes. 明天再来 那时候我就能再抓到它了

You lost it. Why do I not have a surprised feeling?

你跟丢了 我怎么一点都不奇怪呢

Well, at least you now have led us to the small mailman 至少你带我们找到了这个小邮差

And the one who smells of prunes.

和那梅干味的老头

The master will be most pleased we have found them.

我们找到他们 主人会很满意的

He will ask them many questions. Come.

他有很多问题要问 走吧

Wait! We're not going with you.

等等 我们不跟你们走

We're going to the falls!

我们要去瀑布那边

Get away from me!

离我远点

Get down!

走开

Stay!

别动

You came here in that?

你坐那个来的

Uh, yeah.

是啊

In a house? A floating house?

一个房子 会飞的房子

That is the darnest thing I've ever seen!

那是我见过最烂的东西了

You're not after my bird, are you?

你们不是来追我的鸟的 是吧

But if you needed to borrow a cup of sugar

但如果你要借点糖

I'd be happy to oblige.

我乐意给你

Well, this is all a misunderstanding.

这只是一个误会

My dogs made a mistake.

我的狗弄错了

Wait. Are you Charles Muntz?

等等 你是查尔斯?曼茨吗

Yeah, well, yes.

是啊

The Charles Muntz?

那个查尔斯?曼茨

Adventure's out there!

探险就在眼前

It's really him! That's Chares Muntz!

真的是他

- It is? Who's Charles Muntz? - Him!

-是谁 谁是查尔斯?曼茨 -他呀

-对 是他 -我是卡尔?弗雷德里克森 - Yes! Yes That’s him! - I'm Carl

Fredricksen.

My wife and I, we were your biggest fans.

我太太和我是您的忠实粉丝

Oh, well. You're a man of good taste.

你的眼光不错

Now, you must be tired. Hungry?

你们一定很累了 饿吗

Uh-huh.

饿

Now, attention, everyone!

大家注意了

These people are no longer intruders. They are our guests. 这两人不是入侵者 他们是客人

Follow me. I Iike you temporarily.

跟我来 我暂时喜欢你

You do smile like prunes.

闻起来真有梅干味

I will not bite you.

我不会咬你

The small mailman smells like chocolate!

小邮差闻起来像巧克力

I'm sorry about the dogs,

我为狗们道歉

- I hope they weren't too rough on you. - We weren't.

-但愿他们没对你们很凶 -我们没有

Go ahead and moor your airship right next to mine.

来吧 把你的飞船系在我的旁边

We are not actually going inside the Spirit of Adventure itself? 我们不是要上"冒险精神"号里面吧

Would you like to?

你想上去吗

Would I?

还用问吗

Wait up, Mr. Muntz!

等一下 曼茨先生

Jiminy Cricket!

小蟋蟀

- Not you! - What do we do with Dug?

-你不准进 -我们怎么处置逗逗

He lost the bird. Put him in the Cone of Shame.

他放跑了鸟 给他戴上"耻辱锥帽"

I do not like the Cone of Shame.

我不喜欢"耻辱锥帽"

Most of the collection is housed in the world's top museums.

大多收藏品都存放在世界顶级博物馆里

New York, Munich, London.

纽约 慕尼黑 伦敦

Of course I kept the best for myself.

当然 我把最好的留给自己

Did you ever! WiII you Iook at that?

真的啊 看那个

Oh, yes, the Arsinoitherium.

那是大臀兽

Beast charged while I was brushing my teeth.

在我刷牙的时候袭击我

Used my shaving kit to bring it down.

我用刮胡刀把它制服

Oh yeah. Well, surprise me.

不好 换一个

Only way to get it out of Ethiopia at the time

当初把它带出埃塞俄比亚的唯一法子

Was to have it declared as denta equipment.

就是声称它是个尖端武器

Oh, my gosh! The giant Somalian Somalian Labradodis!

天啊 巨型索马里拉布拉多犬

Oh, you recognize it? I'm impressed!

你知道这个 真不错

There's an interesting story there.

有个很有趣的故事

Excellent choice.

选的好

I found it on safari with Roosevelt.

我和罗斯福一起游猎的时候碰到的

He and I fell into a habit of

当时我们每晚

Playing Gin Rummy in the evenings,

And did he cheat!

他还出老千

Oh, he was horrible.

他太坏了

Master, dinner is ready.

主人 晚餐准备好了

Oh, dear, broken translator.

亲爱的 翻译器坏了

I think it's that loose wire again. There you go, big fellow. 线圈又松了吧 好啦 好家伙

Thank you, Master.

谢谢 主人

I liked his other voice.

我喜欢它原来的声音

Well, dinner is served. Right this way.

晚餐好了 这边走

So, how are things States side, huh?

美国那边怎么样了

Almost tempted to go back a few times.

好几次都差点回去了

But I have unfinished work here.

但是我尚未完成在这里的使命

Please! I hope you're hungry.

来吧 但愿你们饿了

Because Epsilon is the finest chef I've ever had.

因为伊普西隆是我有过的最好的厨师

Oh, Epsilon, you've done it again!

伊普西隆 你又做了这个

Yes!

好耶

Hey! Hey!

喂 喂

Oh. My Ellie would have loved all these.

我家艾莉一定会爱上这些的

You know its because of you she had this dream

因为你 她一直梦想着能到这里

To come down here and ve by Paradise Falls.

并且在天堂瀑布旁边住下来

I'm honored. And now you've made it.

我很荣幸 现在你做到了

You sure we're not bothering you? I'd hate to impose.

我们真的没有打扰到您吧 我不想招人烦

No, no, it's a pleasure to have guests.

没有 能有客人是很开心的

A real treat.

- Treat? - Where's my treat? I want my treat!

-奖赏 -我的奖赏呢 我要奖赏

No, no. Quiet! Calm down, calm down.

不是 安静 冷静下来

- I want a treat! I want a treat! - Hey!

-我要奖赏 -喂

I shouldn't have used that word.

我真不该用那个词

Having guests is a delight!

有客人来是件乐事

More often I get thieves come to steal what is rightfully mine.

通常只有小偷来偷我的合法财产

No.

不会吧

They called me a fraud, those

他们说我是骗子 那些

But once I bring back this creature,

但只要我带回去这个家伙

My name will be cleared.

我就能洗清骂名了

Beautiful, isn't it?

很漂亮 是吧

Oh, I've spent a lifetime tracking it.

我花了大半辈子寻找它

Sometimes years go by between sightings.

岁月总是在寻觅中就消逝了

I've tried to smoke it out of that death land where it lives. 我试过从它住的死亡之地里面找到它

You can't go in after it.

但我进不去

Once in, there's no way out.

一旦进去就出不来了

I lost so many dogs.

牺牲了无数条狗

And here they come, these bandits,

那些强盗来了

And think the bird is theirs to take.

认为鸟是他们的

But they soon found that this mountain

但他们很快就发现这山头

Is a very dangerous place.

是个非常危险的地方

Hey, that looks like Kevin.

那看上去很像凯文

- Kevin? - Yeah, that's my new giant pet bird!

- 凯文 -是啊 我的巨鸟新宠物

I trained it to follow us.

我训练它跟着我们

Follow you? It's impossible. How?

跟着你们 不可能 怎么训练

- She likes chocolate. - Chocolate?

-她喜欢吃巧克力 -巧克力

Yeah. I gave hersome of my chocolate. She goes gaga for it. 是啊 我喂她巧克力 她很喜欢

But it ran off. It's gone now.

但已经喂光了 它也跑了

You know Carl, these people who pass through here,

你知道吗 卡尔 来过这里的人

They all tell pretty good stories.

他们的故事都很精彩

A surveyor making a map.

有绘制地图的测量员

A botanist cataloguing plants.

有给植物编目的植物学家

An old man taking his house to Paradise Falls.

还有把房子搬到天堂瀑布的老头

I mean that's the best one yet.

这是最精彩的一个

I cant wait to hear how it ends.

我都等不及知道最后的结局了

Well, it's been a wonderful evening, but we'd better be going. 今宵虽欢乐 但我们该走了

Oh, you're not leaving.

你不能走

We don't want to take advantage of your hospitality.

您的热情好客我心领了

Come on, Russell.

来吧 罗索

But we haven't even had dessert yet.

可是 甜品都还没吃呢

Oh, the boy is right. You haven't had dessert.

这孩子说得对 甜品都还没吃呢

Epsilon here makes a delicious cherries jubilee.

耶普希隆做的樱桃蛋糕很美味

Oh. You really must stay! I insist!

你们一定要留下 一定

We have so much more to talk about!

我们还有很多话要说呢

Kevin?

凯文

It's here.

它就在这里

Get them!

抓住他们

- Hurry! - I am hurrying!

-快点 -我在快了

Ahhh! They're coming!

狗追来了

Master! Over here!

主人 来这边

Go toward the light, Master!

主人 朝有光的地方走

Russell!

罗索

Get back!

滚远点

Go on, master! I will stop the dogs!

主人快跑 我来阻止他们

Stop, you dogs!

停下 你们这些狗

Help!

救命

Help!

救命

Help!

救命

Give me your hand!

手伸给我

Hang on to Kevin!

抱紧凯文

Kevin.

凯文

No, no, no. Kevin. Stay down.

不行 凯文 躺着别动

She's hurt real bad. Can't we help her get home? 她伤得很重 能把她送回家吗

All right, but we gotta hurry.

好吧 但要动作快

You lost them?

你跟丢了

No, it was Dug.

不是 逗逗妨碍我们了

Yeah. He's with them. He helped them escape!

没错 他们是一伙的 还帮他们逃跑

Wait.

等等

Wait a minute. Dug.

等一下 可以追踪逗逗

See anything?

有人跟来吗

No, my pack is not following us. Boy, they are dumb. 没有 我的同伴没追来 一群笨狗

This is crazy.

真疯狂

I finally meet my chidlhood hero,

我自小仰慕的英雄

And he's trying to kill us. What a joke!

居然追杀我们 真是笑话

Hey, I know a joke.

我知道个笑话

A squirrel walks up to a tree and says,

一只松鼠爬到树上说

"I forgot to store acorns for winter and now I am dead".

"我忘记准备过冬粮 所以现在要挂了"

Ha! It s funny because the squirrel gets dead.

笑点是 松鼠挂了

Careful, Russell.

当心点 罗索

You okay, Kevin?

凯文 你没事吧

You know what, Mr. Fredricksen?

弗莱德里克森先生 你知道吗

The wilderness isn't quite what I expected.

野外生活跟我的预想大相径庭

Yeah? How so?

那又如何

It's kind of wild.

真是 太狂野了

I mean, it's not how they made it sound in my book.

跟我看的书差远了

Get used to that, kid.

习惯就好了 孩子

My dad made it sound so easy.

我爸爸说得轻巧

He is really good at camping,

他是露营能手

And how to make fire from rocks and stuff

还会钻木取火

He used to come to all my squad lodge meetings.

凡是我的小组会议 他都会出席

And afterwards, we go get icecream that fattens.

开完会以后 我们会去吃雪糕

I always get chocolate and he gets butter brickle.

我吃巧克力味 他吃脆心香草味

Then we sit on this one curb, right outside

然后我们一起坐在马路边

And I'll count all the blue cars and he counts all the red ones,

我数蓝色的车 他数红色的车

And whoever gets the most wins.

谁数的最多就算赢

I like that curve.

我喜欢那个路边

It might sound boring,

虽然听着无聊

But I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most. 但这些事我记得最深刻

Look, there it is!

瞧 就在那里

Hold on, Russell, stand still.

等等 罗索 别动

Look at that bird go! Wait up, you overgrown chicken!

瞧那鸟高兴的 慢点 你这只变异的鸡

That's it! Go, Kevin!

就是那里 去吧 凯文

Go find your babies!

找你的孩子去

Run, Kevin, run!

快跑 凯文 快逃

Oh, no!

不 不

Russell, give me your knife!

罗索 把你的刀给我

Get away from my bird!

别碰我的鸟

No!

No!

Careful, I want it in good shape for my return.

当心点 我要带个完好无损的回去

Let her go! Stop!

放了她 别走

Kevin!

凯文

You gave away Kevin.

你让他们把凯文抓走了

You just gave her away.

你就这么丢下她

This is none of my concern.

这不关我的事

I didn't ask for any of these!

这些都不是我想要的

Master, it's all right.

主人 没事的

I am not your master!

我不是你的主人

If you hadn't have shown up, none of these would have happened. 如果不是你 这些事根本不会发生

Bad dog! Bad dog!

你这坏狗 死狗

Now, whether you assist me or not,

不管你帮不帮忙

I am going to paradise falls, if it kills me!

即使拼了命 我都要去天堂瀑布

Here. I don't want this anymore.

都给你 我不要了

Russell?

罗索

Russell!

罗索

I'm gonna help Kevin, even if you won't!

我要去救凯文 就算你不干我也要去

No, Russell, no!

不 罗索 等等

Russell?

罗索

Dug!

逗逗

I was hiding under your porch because I love you.

我躲在你的门廊下面 因为我敬爱你

Can I stay?

我能留下吗

Can you stay? Well, you're my dog, aren't you?

还用问吗 你是我的狗 对吧

And I'm your master.

我是你的主人

You're my master?

你愿意当我的主人

Oh boy! Oh boy!

天啊 太好了

Good boy, Dug! You're a good boy!

好孩子 逗逗 你是个好孩子

Yes!

好极了

Don't worry, Kevin, I'll save...

别怕 凯文 我来救你

And they wouldn't believe me.

他们不相信我

Just wait till they get a look at you!

等到他们看到你肯定会大跌眼镜的

Master.

主人

- The small mailman has returned. - What?

-那个小邮差闯进来了 -什么

Let me go!

放开我

Where is your elderly friend?

你那个老朋友呢

He's not my friend anymore.

他才不是我的朋友

Well, if you're here, Fredricksen can't be far behind. 你来了 弗雷德里克森也不会跑远

Where are you keeping Kevin?

你把凯文关在哪里

Let me go!

放开我

Scream all you want, small mailman.

你就尽管叫吧 小邮差

None of your mailmen friends can hear you.

没人会理你的

I will unleash all my wilderness explorer training! 我要把所有的荒野探险技巧都使出来

Alfa, Fredricksen is coming back!

阿尔法 弗雷德里克森要来了

Guard that bird.

看好那只鸟

If you see the old man, you know what to do

看到那个老头 你知道该怎么办吧

Hey, where are you going? I'm not finished with you! 你要去哪 我还没说完呢

Nice talking with you.

再会了

Where are you, Fredricksen?

弗雷德里克森 你在哪

Help!

救命

Russell!

罗索

- Mr. Fredricksen! - Dug, bring that over!

-弗雷德里克森先生 -逗逗 收绳子

You came back for Kevin! Let's go get her!

我们一起去救凯文 快去救她

I'm getting Kevin. You stay here.

我去救她 你留在这

But I wanna help.

我想帮忙

I don't want your help.

我不想让你帮忙

I want you safe.

你平安待在这就好

How do we get pass these dogs?

怎么避开那些狗

Point!

走这边

Kevin!

凯文

Don't worry, Kevin. We are on our way.

别怕 凯文 我们来了

Allow no one should be enterring through these doors. 谁也不许放进来

Guard well that bird, my minions.

守好这只鸟 听到没有

What do we do now, Dug?

现在怎么办 逗逗

Who wants the ball?

谁来接球

- Me. I want it! - Me. I do!

-我 我想要 -我来

- I want the ball! - Give it to me!

-我想要球 -把球给我

Then go get it!

去捡吧

I'm gonna get there first!

我要第一时间拿到

Getting the ball!

拿到球了

I got it!

我接到啦

Uh-oh.

不好

I'm sorry, Kevin. Let's get you out of here.

对不起 凯文 我这就放你出来

- Master! He's gone! The old man! - What's going on?

-主人 他跑啦 那个老头 -什么

- He's here! - He's got the bird! - The bird's gone... -他在这里 -他找到鸟了 -逃跑了

Calm down! One at a time!

冷静点 一个一个说

I want...to...help!

我要帮忙

- He's in Hall D! - He's in Hall C!

-他在D区 -在C区

It's the old man!

发现老头了

Does anyone know where they are?

谁知道他们跑到哪了

Gray Leader? Take down the house.

歼击队 打掉那房子

Gray Leader checking in.

歼击队长 报告

Gray Two, checking in.

歼击二号 报告

Gray Three, checking in.

歼击三号 报告

Target sighted.

锁定目标

Come on, Kevin.

凯文 走这边

Hi.

你们好

Any Iast words, Fredricksen?

还有遗言吗 弗雷德里克森

Come on! Spit it out!

来吧 一吐为快

- Come on. - Enough

-快跑 -够了

I am taking that bird back with me. Alive or dead.

是死是活 我都要把那只鸟带回去

Come on, Kevin.

出来 凯文

I will have many enjoyments from what I am about to do, Dug. 我要抓住你 好好折磨一番 逗逗

He wears the Cone of Shame!

他戴上"耻辱锥帽"了

What? Do not just continue sitting. Attack!

什么 别光傻坐着 攻击

No, no! Stop your laughing!

停 停 都不许笑

Get this off of me!

给我把它弄下来

Listen, you dog. Sit!

狗儿 给我听着 坐下

Yes, Alpha.

是 阿尔法

Alpha? I am not Alpha. He is....

阿尔法 我不是阿尔法 他才是

Oh!

明白了

I can't do it.

我不行了

Russell.

罗索

You leave Mr. Fredricksen alone!

不能丢下弗雷德里克森先生

Hey! Squirrel!

看 松鼠

SquirreI? Where? Where? Where?

松鼠 在哪 在哪

Where's the squirrel?

哪有松鼠

I hate squirrels!

我讨厌松鼠

Dug!

逗逗

Master!

主人

Russell, over here! Let's go!

罗索 这边来 快走

Mr. Fredricksen!

弗雷德里克森先生

Go on, Kevin.

跟上 凯文

No!

Russell, get out of there!

罗索 快出来

No. Leave them alone!

别碰他们

Russell, hang on to kevin! Don't let go of her. 罗索 抱住凯文 抓紧了

Kevin! Chocolate!

凯文 巧克力

That was cool!

太酷了

Don't jerk around so much, kid. Easy Russell.

孩子 别乱跑啊 当心罗索

Oh, I am ready to not be up high.

我本来不准备上这么高的地方

Sorry about your house, Mr. Fredricksen.

弗雷德里克森先生 对不起 你的房子没了

You know, its just a house.

算了 只是一栋房子而已

Look at you. You're so soft.

你软软的 真舒服

I wish I could keep one.

我真想养一只

Where is my cane? I just had it here.

我的拐杖呢 刚才还在的

You know what? Keep them. A little gift from me to you. 算了 你们留着吧 就当我送的小礼物

Bye Kevin!

再见了 凯文

Ready?

准备好了吗

Ready.

好了

And by receiving their badges,

以下将颁发徽章

The following Explorers will graduate to Senior Explorers. 这些获奖的探险者 将成为高级探险者

For Extreme Mountaineering Lore. Congratulations. Jimmy. 这是极限攀登知识徽章 恭喜 吉米

For Wild Animal Defensive Arts. Congratulations. Brandon. 野生动物保护技术徽章 恭喜 布兰登

For Assistlng the Elderly....

协助年长者徽章

Uh, Russe , is there someone that....

罗索 你的家长

Excuse me. Pardon me. Old man coming through.

不好意思 老人家腿脚不灵活

I'm here for him.

我是他的家长

Congratulations, Russell. Sir.

恭喜 罗索 给

Russell, for Assisting the Elderly

罗索 协助年长者徽章

And for performing above and beyond the call of duty, 尽职尽责 表现优异

I would like to award you the highest honor I can bestow. 现给你授予我所颁发的最高荣誉

The Ellie Badge.

艾莉徽章

All right. I think that covers everybody.

奖项已全部颁发完毕

So let's give a big explorer call

请大家为新一批

To our brand new Senior Wilderness Explorers.

高级野外探险者鼓掌

Ready, everybody?

准备好了吗

- Blue one. - Red one

-蓝车 -红车

- Blue one. - Gray one.

-蓝车 -灰车

- Red one. - That's a bike.

-红车 -那是自行车

It's red, isn't it?

也是红的吧

Mr. Fredricksen, you're cheating.

弗雷德里克森先生 你耍赖

No, I'm not. Red one.

我没有 红车

That's a fire hydrant.

那是消防栓

Maybe I need new lessons.

也许我该上门新课

Another blue one.

又一辆蓝车

更多相关推荐:
《飞屋环游记》观后感

飞屋环游记观后感该片由彼特道格特导演指导拍摄是皮克斯动画工作室制作的第十部动画电影同时也是其首部3D影视作品这部电影于20xx年5月29日正式在美国上映影片讲述了一位年迈的老人卡尔与活泼可爱的孩子罗素之间所经历...

飞屋环游记 观后感

灯光暗下去银幕亮起来我的左手边是一片黑暗看银幕中那一对两小无猜慢慢变老一起搭建那个叫做家的小木屋一起经营小小的气球生意一起为了梦想中的旅行攒钱又一起为了一些不得不面对的困难一次一次打碎那个盛装梦想的罐子却始终微...

《飞屋环游记》观后感

飞屋环游记观后感飞屋环游记作为一部充满幻想的动画影片故事的前半部分温馨而感人展现了一个普通美国家庭生活中的幸福与失落后半部分冒险故事画面绚丽惊艳借助于3D电影科技达到了叹为观止的视觉效果将社会现实生活中的诸多无...

飞屋环游记观后感

飞屋环游记观后感这是一个让人既感动又伤心的爱情故事影片一开始便让我们深深陷入了浪漫的爱情生活中随着轻柔的音乐卡尔与艾丽从相识相知到相爱到相依为命生活是那样的美好那样的甜蜜最后却是一人西去一人垂泪的人生结局最忠贞...

《飞屋环游记》观后感

飞屋环游记观后感一个梦想的故事一个成长的故事这就是飞屋环游记从一个略显懦弱的内向小男孩长成了一个正当婚嫁的小伙子找到了自己心爱的姑娘组建了一个幸福家庭然后两个人甜蜜相伴携手到老如果不出意外这就是主人公卡尔的全部...

《飞屋环游记》观后感

今天我上网时看到一则图片上面有一座房子和许多五颜六色的气球千千万万个气球载着一栋房子飞在一望无际的天空中这种美景激起了我浓厚的好奇心我迫不及待的观看了这部电影这部影片讲述了一个女孩和男孩有着共同的爱好探险后来女...

飞屋环游记——观后感

飞屋环游记观后感静观那片风景一个关于冒险的梦一本记录梦想的书一段因此而结合的爱情一次物是人非的离别一回改变自己完成心愿的探索这就是飞屋环游记一段梦想的旅程主人公卡尔与爱丽是一对青梅竹马从很小的时候便同样做着冒险...

【飞屋环游记】第一时间观后感

飞屋环游记第一时间观后感昨晚下载完后看了一回枪版还好虽然是俄文版但对话是英语的废话少说进入剧情前4分钟向我们展示了艾丽和卡尔的爱情故事这个以前网上都有了在四分钟结尾处躺在床上奄奄一息的艾丽把那本冒险的书递给卡尔...

从合作原则浅析《飞屋环游记》中的言语幽默.

英语专业全英原创毕业论文是近期写作公布的题目可以用于免费参考贡献者ID有提示最新英语专业全英原创毕业论文都是近期写作12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728...

《飞屋环游记》的英文影评

飞屋环游记的英文影评quotUpquotthePixarcreationof20xxoffersamagnificentmnifisntentertainmentforaudiencesofallagesThe...

飞屋环游记影片的英文介绍

upUPwasdirectedbyPeteDocterItsproductionlastedfor4yearsandcostedlotsofmoneyfor3DtechniqueItalsowonmanyawardsincludi...

从《 飞屋环游记》 看电影音乐的艺术功能

期刊文献均是精品欢迎下载学习从飞屋环游记看电影音乐的艺术功能闫飞中原工学院艺术设计学院河南郑州450007摘要本文以电影飞屋环游记为实例分析了音乐在电影中的艺术作用即对人物心理的描写与刻画对电影背景气氛的渲染同...

飞屋环游记的观后感(19篇)