台词

时间:2024.5.15

准备好了?开始吧

Logue:Everything alright? Let's get cracking.

我来这儿不是彩排的,罗格“医生”

King:I'm not here to rehearse, "Doctor" Logue.

叫我莱诺

Logue:Call me Lionel

King:True, you never…called yourself 'Doctor'.

I did that for you. no training, no diploma, no.. qualifications. Just a great deal of nerve.

不叫自己医生,是我自己这么称呼的

没有训练,没有文凭,没有?执照

穷有一身的胆量

你这是来秘密审问我喽?

Logue:the star chamber inquisition, is it?

你还希望能信任你,公平对待你

King:You asked for trust and.. total equality.

伯蒂,我听了你在温布利的讲话

Logue:Bertie, I heard you at Wembley, I was there.

My son Laurie said “Do you think you could help that poor man?”

我在场

我儿子劳里说“你不能想法帮帮这个可怜人”?

就凭一个失业演员?

King:What, as a failed actor!?

我确实不是医生,我也曾经参加表演

Logue:It's true, I'm not a doctor, and yes I acted a bit,

I recited in pubs and taught elocution in schools.

When the Great War came, our soldiers were pouring back from the front, shell-shocked and unable to speak and somebody said,

"Lionel, you're very good at all this speech stuff.

Do you think you could possibly help these poor buggers”.

I did muscle therapy, exercise, relaxation, but I knew I had to go deeper.

我以前在酒吧朗诵,在学校教书

战争来临时,大量前线士兵因为惊吓?

?回到后方了,就不再开口说话

有人说,“莱诺,你不是对语言挺在行么”

“你能想法帮帮他们吗”

我尝试了肌肉治疗、练习、放松

不过我知道想根治还得更深入

这些小伙子们因为恐惧哭出声来

Those poor young blokes had cried out in fear, 却没有人去用心听他们说话

and no-one was listening to them.

我的工作,是给他们说话的自信

My job was to give them faith in their voice 让他们知道,总有位朋友愿意倾听

and let them know that a friend was listening. 这不是和你的治疗很像吗,伯蒂

That must ring a few bells with you, Bertie. 你这样太拔高自己了

King:You give a very noble account of yourself. 你去问问,都是事实

Logue:Make inquiries. It's all true.

我都问过了!

King:Inquiries have been made!

你是不知道有多少人巴不得帮我打听清楚

You have no idea who I have breathing down my neck. 我为你做了担保,你却连证书?都没有

I vouched for you and you have no…credentials. 可我治疗成功了很多人!我没有证书给你看

Logue:But lots of success! I can't show you a certificate 那时也没有系统的训练机构

there was no training then.

我只是按着经验行事

All I know I know by experience,

是这场战争,给了我经验

and that war was some experience.

我的牌子上写的是“L 罗格 语言矫正” 我没有自称医生

关我进监狱好了

Lock me in the Tower.

如果我有机会的话!

King:I would if I could!

什么罪名?

Logue:On what charge?

诈骗!战争迫在眉睫

King:Fraud! With war looming,

你让这国家的国王不能说话

you've saddle this nation with a voiceless King. 毁了我家庭的幸福

You destroyed the happiness of my family... 这都是精心诱捕一个知名病人的圈套

all for the sake of ensnaring a star patient

你不可能治好!

you couldn't possibly hope to assist!

我会像疯国王乔治三世那样?

It'll be like mad …King George the Third,

留下个结巴国王乔治的名号

there'll be…Mad King George the Stammerer,

在这样的关键时刻辜负人民的期望

who let his people down so badly in their hour of need!

你这成何体统?起来!

这不是你坐的!起来

What're you doing? Get up! You can't sit there! Get up

有什么?不过是把椅子

Why not? It's a chair.

这不是?这是?圣爱德华的椅子

No, it's not, that is… Saint Edward's Chair-

人们还往上刻名字呢!

People have carved their name into it!

这椅子上坐过所有的国王和王后

That chair is the seat on which every King and Queen

不过是块石头上的椅子

It's held in place by a large rock!

这是命运之石

That is the Stone of Scone,

- 你怎么藐视一切

- 我不在乎

- you are trivialising everything - I don't care.

我不在乎有多少王室成员的屁股坐过这里

I don't care how many Royal arses have sat in this chair-

你听我说!你听我说!

Listen to me... ! Listen to me... ! Listen to me... !

- 听你的?为什么

- Listen to you?! By what right?

我有权,你必须服从,我是国王!

My divine right, if you must! I'm your King!!!

你才不是,亲自跟我说?

Noooo you're not! Told me so yourself.

?你不想当。我干嘛要听你的?

Said you didn't want it. Why should I waste my time listening to you? 因为我有发表意见的权利!

Because I have a right to be heard! 我的声音有份量!

I HAVE A VOICE!!!

是的,你有

Yes you do.

伯蒂,你有毅力

You have such perseverance, Bertie, 你是我认识的最勇敢的人 you're the bravest man I know. 你会成为一个相当好的国王 you'll make a bloody good king.


第二篇:《复仇者联盟》中英文台词


《复仇者联盟》中英文台词

“An ant has no quarrel with a boot.” – Loki reminds us that effective leaders recognize things they can control vs. things they cannot.

要有自知之明:“靴子和蚂蚁没有瓜葛。”(蚂蚁暗指人类,靴子指天神,说的是人类的渺小) - 洛基提醒我们,有效力的领导者能认识到自己的可控因素和不可控因素。

“War isn’t won by sentiment. It’s won by soldiers.” – Al Capone once said, “You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than a kind word alone.”

带上枪与玫瑰:“战争不能感情用事,是战士们的献血换来的。”- 阿尔·卡彭曾经说过,“ 你带着一把枪和一张嘴比你只带着一张嘴要走得远”

“Looks like Earth might need something a little old-fashioned.”? – When trying times come, a return to the fundamentals is often the best course of action.

回归传统:“看来地球可能需要一些传统的东西。” - 在艰难时期来临时,回归到根本往往是最佳行动方案。

“We need a plan of attack.” – Rogers “I have a plan – ATTACK!” responds Tony Stark played by Robert Downey Jr. Leaders are people of action and make things happen.

要制定计划:“我们需要进攻计划。” - 罗杰斯“我有一个计划- 进攻!”回应了小罗伯特·唐尼扮演的托尼·斯塔克。领导者是实干者,并推动事情发生。

“We’re (not) a team?We’re a time bomb.” – Leaders understand that chemistry is just as important as competence. 外力和人力都很重要:“我们(不是)一个团队......我们是一颗定时炸弹。” - 领导人明白,人与人之间的化学反应和个人能力都很重要。

“You people are so petty?and tiny.” – Thor, played by Chris Hemsworth, reminds leaders that they are rendered small when they act petty.

单靠领导者一个人的能力毕竟有限:“人类如此渺小......微小。” - 克里斯斯沃思扮演雷神,提醒领导要清楚自己的能力有限。 Skill To Task – Because of his military background, Captain America handles all logistics and assignments when the climatic battle with alien forces takes place in New York City. When operating in a team environment, always assign tasks based upon skill.

按个人技能分配工作任务- 因美国队长有军事背景,所以在纽约与外星人打气候战时委以处理一切后勤任务。在团队环境中工作,要始终坚持按技能分配任务的原则。

文章来源:

achieve their objective. The Value Of A Team – No single Avenger could have stopped Loki and his army. However, collectively they were able to

团队价值- 势单力孤的复仇者可能无法阻止洛基和他的军队,不过,在集体的力量下还是实现了自己的目标。

Humor – Near the end of the movie, The Hulk twice did something absolutely hysterical. There are very few things leaders can do to endear themselves to others more than use humor。

领导者要有幽默感- 影片接近结尾处,绿巨人两次歇斯底里发了飙。领导者要让自己变得受众人喜爱,没有比幽默更好的方法了。 Leadership Is Earned – People follow accomplishment. The NYPD did not want to follow Captain America’s instructions until he easily dismantled four aliens. Then they quickly carried out his plans.

领导力是自己赢得的-人们会服从成就。纽约警察局在见识了美国队长拆卸四个外星人易如反掌时才肯服从他的指挥,后来很快就执行了他的行动计划。

Opportunities Are Often Disguised As Problems – The use of a nuclear bomb by Iron Man, which had the potential for massive damage, was used for good. Great leaders see great opportunity where others see a lack of options.

机会往往伪装成麻烦呈现在你面前- 钢铁侠利用具有大规模破坏的威力的核弹是出于好的目的。伟大的领导者抓住了巨大的机遇,而别人只觉得无路可走。

文章来源:

更多相关推荐:
隔世情缘台词总结

2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.21.22.23.24.25.26.27.28.29.30.31.32.33.34.35.36.37.38.39…

英语影片经典台词总结(含地道中文解释)

地道短语&句子1.You’reon.你说对了。2.I’montoyou.我对你了如指掌。3.Thewaterisunderthebridgenow.那已经是过去的事了。4.Beenhere,donehere.既…

返老还童经典台词总结

Somepeoplegrowupintheriver,somepeoplehavebeenstruckbylightning,andsomeofthemusichasaremarkabletalent,some…

LOL英雄台词总结

总结一年有很多英雄联盟的新面孔在游戏中与我们见面当然也有一些老牌英雄因为版本的变更离开了玩家们的视线不过自打我们上手英雄联盟这款游戏以后英雄台词就是我们津津乐道的一个话题今天我们就来总结一下20xx年加入的这些...

经典台词(自己总结)

平时看到的听到的经典台词汇集1、祸不单行?-使嗯使黑得感密集,害得惨-害得鸡无鸭血扫黄女被抓,警察问:为何“卖”?女说:靠男男无赖,靠厂厂要卖,只能靠自留地,时间短,见效快,不贪污不腐败,虽卖身体灵魂在,萝卜拔…

年终总结晚会主持台词

20xx年XXX情系员工年夜饭聚会暨抽奖晚会活动主持台词尊敬的各位来宾、各位领导、亲爱的同事们:大家晚上好:在新春佳节即将来临之际,今晚我们欢聚一堂,在此举办“20xx年XXXX情系员工聚会活动”,同时今晚我们…

最常见的日剧台词总结

最常见的日剧台词总结对对赞同对方的意思厉害说时语气放慢果然恍然大悟的样子为什么句尾上挑我也一样我也像你说得那样吗句尾上挑是嘛原来如此怎么样念知道了表示理解的意思不安反问对方句尾上挑御免对不起君努力吧仆努力的啊对...

《约会专家》经典台词及结尾约会宝典

约会专家经典台词及结尾约会宝典约会专家主演朱雨辰饰浦卞郭京飞饰丁羽齐溪饰柳林钱芳饰苏杭杭浦卞把酒当歌人生几何丁羽你人生才几何呢你人生就是一线性代数柳林他当然没有去买彩票就算他买了也不会真的有意外的惊喜草根就是草...

《终结者5》经典台词语录

终结者5经典台词语录终结者5经典台词语录仍然有很长的路要走待解的问题我们一起寻找答案有一件事我们非常肯定未来不是必然的约翰你能做到的一直向前不要回头I39llbeback我会回来的你不过是个老古董你消灭的只是一...

三句半台词之总结会

三句半台词之总结会1我们四人走上台欢乐锣鼓敲起来咱们说点儿什么呢拜拜前三人还没演呢怎么就拜拜了第四人嘿嘿重来2我们几个来演出演的不好别见怪演的好了怎么办逃跑前三人回来第四人呵呵我是说鼓掌大家赶紧鼓掌哈3同事领导...

看了《滚蛋吧肿瘤君》觉得好励志,励志台词总结

滚蛋吧肿瘤君励志台词开始听说这部电影是白百合演的就想去看结果一直没有时间近期在网上看了感觉好励志好爱里面的台词现在跟大家总结一下1人不能因为害怕失去就不去拥有2死只是一个结果怎么活着才是最重要的3经历过爱过坚强...

小沈阳经典台词总结

小沈阳经典台词总结1这是为什么呢2我太有才了上辈子我是裁缝3都说我长得寒碜不过我妈挺稀罕我我妈说小时候带我去公园老多人围着问我妈大姐你家这猴搁哪买的现在我都长开了4眼睛一闭一睁一天儿过去了hou眼睛一闭不睁一辈...

台词总结(20篇)