《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词

时间:2024.4.20

《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词

1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

2、I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重 获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……

3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。

5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地, 你 习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存,这就是体制化。

6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine.

监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

8、There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull..........

word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ...........

我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱), 也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。

9、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...

有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

10·Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

11·Keep busy living ,or get busy dying.

忙着去活,或着赶着去死。

12·Every man's got a breaking point.

每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。

13·forget that there are ...places...in the world that aren't made out

of stone,there is something ...inside...that they can't get

to...that is hope 。

不要忘了这个世界上还有可以穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深

处,他们无法达到,也触摸不到,那就是希望。

14·let me tell you something my friend 。hope is a dangerous thing hope

can drive a man insane it's got no use on the inside.you'd better

get used to that idea 。

让我来告诉你什么是希望,我的朋友。希望一个危险的东西,它能够使人疯

狂,我们心中的希望根本毫无用处。你最好习惯这个观念。

15·Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.

希望是件危险的事,希望能叫人发疯。

16·That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away from you. 这就是音乐的美丽,他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。

17 You could argue he’d

done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, mabye make a few frie

ndsamong us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normanl agai

n, if only for a short while.

你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系,而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。

18 I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as

blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shakehis hand; I hope.

我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。

19Ellis Boyd Redding,your files say you've served40 years of a life sentence.You feel you've been rehabilitated?

Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.

It means you're ready to rejoin society...(break down)

I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job.What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?

Well, are you?

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old

man is all that's left.I got to live with that.Rehabilitated? It' s just a bullshit word.So you go on and stamp your forms,

sonny, and stop wasting my time.Because to tell you the truth : I don't give a shit!

阿里斯.瑞丁,档案上说你服刑已满40年。你改过自新了吗?

改过自新?好吧,让我想想,我不太明白这句话的含义。

就是重返社会...(被打断)

我明白这个含义,年轻人,对于我来说,这只是个政客发明的词。就是能让你们穿上西服打领带,有工作。你究竟想知道什么?我是否后悔吗?

你后悔吗?

我没有一天不后悔!不是因为你们认为或是我在这里而后悔。我回首前尘旧事,那个曾经犯下重罪的愚蠢男孩,我想跟他谈心,让他清楚究竟该做什么,可我不能,那个少年早就不见了,只剩下我这垂老之躯,我的接受现实。改过自新,这是个狗屁不同的词。赶紧盖上印章,别再浪费我的时间。告诉你一句大实话,我他妈的不在乎!


第二篇:英语经典台词


㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地

To be, or not to be: that is the question: 56

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; 60

No more; and by a sleep to say we end

The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks

That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation

Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;

To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub; 65

For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,

Must give us pause: there's the respect

That makes calamity of so long life;

For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, 70

The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,

The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,

The insolence of office and the spurns

That patient merit of the unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make 75 With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life,

But that the dread of something after death, The undiscover'd country from whose bourn No traveller returns, puzzles the will 80

And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of?

Thus conscience does make cowards of us all; And thus the native hue of resolution

Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, 85 And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry, And lose the name of action.

生存还是毁灭:这是问题。

要做到高贵,究竟该忍气吞声

来容受狂暴的命运矢石交攻呢,

还是该挺身反抗无边的苦恼,

扫它个干净?死,就是睡眠 60

就这样;而如果睡眠就等于了结了

心痛以及千百种身体要担受的

皮痛肉痛,那该是天大的好事,

正求之不得啊!死,就是睡眠;

睡眠,也许要做梦,这就麻烦了! 65 我们一旦摆脱了尘世的牵缠,

在死的睡眠里还会做些什么梦,

一想到就不能不踌躇。这一点顾虑

正好使灾难变成了长期的折磨。①

谁甘心忍受人世的鞭挞和嘲弄, 70

忍受压迫者虐待、傲慢者凌辱,

忍受失恋的痛苦、法庭的拖延、

衙门的横暴,做埋头苦干的大才、

受作威作福的小人一脚踢出去,

如果他只消自己来使一下尖刀 75

就可以得到解脱啊?谁甘心挑担子, 拖着疲累的生命,呻吟,流汗,

要不是怕一死就去了没有人回来的

那个从未发现的国土,怕那边

还不知会怎样,因此意志动摇了, 80 因此便宁愿忍受目前的灾殃,

而不愿投奔另一些未知的昔难? 这样子,顾虑使我们都成了懦夫, 也就这样子,决断决行的本色

蒙上了惨白的一层思虑的病容; 85 本可以轰轰烈烈的大作大为, 由于这一点想不通,就出了别扭, 失去了行动的名分。啊,别作声! 美丽的莪菲丽亚!——女神,你做祷告 别忘掉也替我忏悔罪恶。

更多相关推荐:
《肖申克的救赎》经典台词

RedLetmetellyousomethingmyfriendHopeisadangerousthingHopecandriveamaninsane瑞德听我说朋友希望是件危险的事希望能叫人发疯Rednarra...

肖申克的救赎经典语录

肖申克的救赎经典语录每个人都是自己的上帝如果你自己都放弃自己了还有谁会救你每个人都在忙有的忙着生有的忙着死忙着追名逐利的你忙着柴米油盐的你停下来想一秒你的大脑是不是已经被体制化了你的上帝在哪里Fearcanho...

肖申克的救赎中的经典台词

ReadthisitmayhelpyoubacktothefilmRedLetmetellyousomethingmyfriendHopeisadangerousthingHopecandriveamanins...

《肖申克的救赎》经典台词(中英双语)

肖申克的救赎经典台词中英双语1Iguessitcomesdowntoasimplechoicegetbusylivingorgetbusydying生命可以归结为一种简单的选择要么忙于生存要么赶着去死2Thes...

《肖申克的救赎》的经典台词

肖申克的救赎的经典台词CivilizedStrategic瑞德希望是件美丽的东西也许是最好的东西美好的东西是永远不会死的RememberRedhopeisgoodthingmabyethebestofthing...

肖申克的救赎经典台词

肖申克的救赎经典台词ReadthisitmayhelpyoubacktothefilmRedLetmetellyousomethingmyfriendHopeisadangerousthingHopecandr...

肖申克的救赎 经典句子

肖申克的救赎OldlifeblownawayintheblinkofaneyeNothingleftbutallthetimeintheworldtothinkaboutit眨眼间一生就毁了只留下无穷的悔恨We...

肖申克的救赎经典语录

肖申克的救赎TheShawshankRedemption改编自斯蒂芬金不同的季节DifferentSeasons中收录的丽塔海华丝及萧山克监狱的救赎影片肖申克的救赎在牢狱题材电影中突破了类型片的限制拍出了同类作...

肖申克的救赎经典台词

肖申克的救赎的经典台词肖申克的救赎经典台词1RememberHopeisagoodthingmaybethebestofthingsandnogoodthingeverdies希望是美好的也许是人间至善而美好的...

肖申克的救赎经典台词

肖申克的救赎中的经典台词1Hopeisagoodthingmaybethebestofthingsandnogoodthingeverdies译文希望是美好的也许是人间至善而美好的事物永不消逝2IfindIms...

《肖申克的救赎》里的经典语录

肖申克的救赎里的经典语录李仁超1Iguessitcomesdowntoasimplechoicegetbusylivingorgetbusydying生命可以归结为一种简单的选择要么忙于生存要么赶着去死2The...

肖申克的救赎 经典台词

肖申克的救赎经典台词每个人都是自己的上帝如果你自己都放弃自己了还有谁会救你每个人都在忙有的忙着生有的忙着死忙着追名逐利的你忙着柴米油盐的你停下来想一秒你的大脑是不是已经被体制化了你的上帝在哪里Fearcanho...

肖申克的救赎经典语录(32篇)