教父 经典台词

时间:2024.5.2

《教父》经典台词,足以影响你的一生

1.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime (教父开篇)

巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。

2.让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。

3.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.

不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。

4.keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

离你的朋友近些,但离你的敌人要更近,这样你才能更了解他。

5.这个世界本身就没有所谓的清白而言,你能坦言,你从来就没说过慌,这是自欺欺人。

6.我为自己的家族工作,拒绝成为大人物手下的傀儡。

7.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse

我将给他一个他无法拒绝的条件。

8.Every man has one destiny.

一个人只有一个命运。

9.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

你有花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 我当然有. 很好!不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个男人。

10.Great men are not born great,they grow great.

伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。

11.一个提着公文包的律师所抢到的钱比一千个拿着冲锋枪的抢到抢到的钱还要多 。

12.When a man was generous,he must show the generosity as personal. 如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。

13.友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。

14.Never tell anybody outside the family what you are thinking again!!! (老教父教训长子桑尼版)

Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.(迈克尔教训文森特) 永远不要让别人知道你的真实想法。

15.Only don't tell me you are innocent,. Because it insults my intelligence, and makes me very angry.

如果你认为我不知道其中的真相 那就是在侮辱我的智慧。

16.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.

我花了一辈子 ,才学会了小心 ,女人和小孩能够粗心大意 ,但男人不行。

17.我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。

18.在一秒钟内看到本质的人和花半辈子也看不清一件事本质的人,自然是不一样的命运。

19.老头子走过去,坐在大桌子后面,说:“你对你所爱的人不能随便说‘不’字,也不能常常说,这就是诀窍。当你说‘不’字时,你得把‘不’字说得听上去就像‘是’字一样悦耳。另一个办法就是你得设法让他们说‘不’字。你得耐心,还得不怕麻烦。

20.Life is so beautiful.....(老教父临终语)

生活是如此的美丽??

21.这约书上会留下两样东西:一是你的名字,再就是你的脑浆??

22.Revenge is a dish that tastes best when it is cold.

复仇是一道冷却后的最美味的佳肴。

23.Senator,we're both type of the same hypocrisy,but never think it applies to my family.

我们都是伪善的人,参议员先生,但永远不要把它与我的家族联系在一起。

24.我只可能被杀害,但永远不可能被捕。

25.如果你不和家人在一起,你就永远无法成为真正的男人。

26.tom对那个电影公司老板:“他第一个要求被拒绝以后,从来不会提第二个”

27.最猛烈的拥抱是用来抱断敌人的肋骨的。

28.不要说不可能,没有什么不可能。

29.你是我的兄长 我爱你但我绝对不允许你做对不起家族的事——帮外人。

30.这种权利我没有,要是我有,我一定比上帝慈仁。

31.我相信友谊,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。

32.如果你这么老实的人都受别人欺负的话,你的敌人就是我的.到时侯他们会怕你。

33.政治与犯罪本是一回事情----金融就是枪 政治就是抠动扳机的时候 。

34.无法掌控权利的人将被权利毁灭。

35.You make the choice, and this is your price.

你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。

36.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .

我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。

37.I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.

我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。

38.I will never do anything guilty.

我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。

39.So, love somebody else.

那么,去爱一些其他人吧。

40.If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone.

如果历史告诉我们任何事,那就是你可以杀死任何人.

41.I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life — I don't apologize — to take care of my family, but I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I don't apologize — that's my life — but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the strings. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasn't enough time, Michael. It wasn't enough time.

我从来没想过要你干这个。我工作了一辈子,我不必道歉,我照顾了我的家人。但是我拒绝当个傻瓜,成为大人物所牵的绳子上的傀儡。我不会道歉的,那就是我的生活,不过我没有想到的是,有一天你会成为那些幕后操纵大人物。考利昂参议员,考利昂州长。好了,时间不多了,迈克尔。时间不多了!(这是电影中,迈克接位后在花园里他的父亲老教父维多的话,这也是整个电影里我觉得教父唯一的一次吐露自己真实内心的话).

42.Politics and crime -- they're the same thing.

政治和犯罪——没有区别.

43.But you can never lose your family. Never.

但你永远不会被你的家人抛弃,永远不会.

44.The richest man is the one with the most powerful friends. 钱与权永不分家.

45 It's not personal,it's business.

不要把私人的感情带到商界,这不利于发展,即使有解决不了的,靠你的能力,你的智慧来解决.

46.Your love is also your weak point.

你的所爱同时也是你的弱点.

47.Poppa never talked business at the table

康妮:爸爸从来不在餐桌上谈论公事

48.使用威胁乃是最愚蠢的自我暴露,事前不想一想就大发脾气乃是最危险的任性表现。

49.人生中除了有一个敌人过高估计你的缺点,就再也没有更大的自然优势了。

50.铁手上戴着天鹅绒般柔软光滑的政治手套——完美的统治策略。

51.有时最大的不幸会带来预料不到的报偿。

52.当你说“不”字时,你得把“不”字说得听上去就像“是”字一样悦耳。

53.要是我临死时能说“生活是这样的美丽”,那我认为别的一切都不在话下了。

54.凡是把意外事故当作是对个人尊严的侮辱的人,就不会遇到意外事故。

55.北极探险家在去北极的路上,沿途总要把食物在地窖里埋起来,为了预防有一天走到那儿可能需要食物。

56.社会上常常会有突如其来的侮辱,那是必须忍受的

57.在这个世界上,常常会出现这样的情况:最微不足道的人,如果他时刻留意的话,总会有机会向那些最不可一世的人报仇雪恨。

58.要以个人央求另一个人办一件事,这需要多大的勇气啊。

59.即使炸药,在必要的时候也可以让他爆炸而不造成损害。

60.有求必应的哲学:

他是不是你的朋友,这也不是必要条件;你就是没办法报答他,这甚至也无关紧要。但又一件事是必不可少的。那就是,你本人,宣布对他的友谊。 大家同样是人,要一个人央求另一个人办一件事,这可需要多大的勇气啊

61.慷慨的哲学:

如果一个人很慷慨,那么他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。

62.有种的哲学:

有坚强的意志吗?这不是老头要问的。有胆量不怕吓唬吗?对他财政上可能造成的巨大损失,他甘心接受吗?这些也不是老头子的意思。为了原则上的一个问题,为了涉及到荣辱的一个问题,或者单纯为了报复,他有种么?真敢冒一切风险,并把一切都豁出去吗?

63.个人问题的哲学:

把一切问题都看作是个人问题。像上帝一样,他知道每只麻雀尾巴上掉下的每根羽毛;或者究竟是怎么掉下去,他也清楚。

凡是把意外事故当作是对个人尊严的侮辱的人,就不会遇到意外事故。

64.说“不”的哲学:

你对你所爱的人不能随便说“不”字,也不能常常说。当你说“不”字时,你得把“不”字说得听上去就像“是”字一样悦耳。另一个办法就是你得设法让他们说“不”字。你得耐心,还得不怕麻烦。


第二篇:教父中英文台词


Bonasera: I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom. But I taught her never to dishonour her family. She found a boyfriend, not an Italian. She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late. I didn’t protest. Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend. They made her drink whiskey, and then they tried take advantage of her. She resisted, she kept her honour. So they beat her like an animal. When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken. Her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. She couldn’t even weep, because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life. Beautiful girl. Now she will never be beautiful again. Sorry. I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought for trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, but suspended the sentence. Suspended the sentence! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool. Those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, “For justice, we must go to Don Corleone.”

我相信美国。美国使我发了财。而我以美国方式教养我的女儿。我给她自由。但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门。她交了位男友但不是意大利人。她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家。我并没有责骂她。两个月前他与另一个男孩,带她去兜风。他们强灌她喝威士忌,然后他们想要占她便宜。她抵抗,她保住了名节。于是他们像对动物般的毒打她。当我到医院时,她的鼻梁断了,她的下马被打碎了,必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来。她痛得不能哭。但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?我视她如珠如宝。长得很美丽。现在她再也美丽不起来。不好意思。我…像个守法的美国人一样。那两个男孩受到了审判。法官判他们的有期徒刑三年,但缓刑。缓刑!他们当天就没事了!我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中。而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑。于是我对我太太说,“为求公道,我们必须去找柯里昂阁下。”

Vito Corleone: Why did you go to the police? Why didn’t you come to first?

你去报警前为何不先来找我?

Bonasera: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.

你要我怎么样?你尽管吩咐,但求你一定要帮我这个忙。

Vito Corleone: What is that? 帮你什么忙?

Bonasera: I want them dead. 我要他们死。

Vito Corleone: That I cannot do. 那个我办不到。

Bonasera: I’ll give you anything you ask. 你要什么,我都会给你。

Vito Corleone: I’ve known you many years, but this is the first time you’ve asked me for help. I can’t remember the last time you invited me for a cup of coffee. Even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let’s be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you were afraid to be in my debt.

我们相识多年,这是你第一次来找我帮忙。我记不起你上次是何时请我到你家去喝咖啡了。何况我太太还是你独生女的教母。我坦白说吧!你从来就不想要我的友谊。而且你怕欠我人情。

Bonasera: I didn’t want to get into trouble. 我不想卷入是非。

Vito Corleone: I understand. You found Paradise in America. Had a good trade, made a good living, had police protection and there were courts of law. You didn’t need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say, “Don Corleone, give me justice.” But you don’t ask with respect. You don’t offer friendship. You even don’t think to call me Godfather. You come on my daughter’s wedding day and ask me to murder for money.

我了解。你在美国发了财。生意做得很好,生活过得很好,有警察和法律保护你。你不需要我这种朋友。但是…现在你来找我说:“柯里昂阁下,请帮我主持公道。”但你对我一点尊重也没有。你并不把我当朋友。你甚至不愿意喊我教父。你在我女儿结婚当天来我家,用钱收买我为你杀人。

Bonasera: I ask you for justice. 我只是要求你主持公道。

Vito Corleone: That is not justice. Your daughter is alive. 那不是公道,你女儿还活着。

Bonasera: Let them suffer, then, as she suffers. How much should I pay you?

那么让他们像她一样受折磨。我应该付你多少钱?

Vito Corleone: Bonasera, Bonasera. What I have done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you’d come in friendship, the scum ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if an honest man like you should make enemies, they’d be my enemies. And then they would fear you.

包纳萨拉,包纳萨拉。我到底做了什么让你这么不尊重我?如果你以朋友身份来找我,那么伤害你女儿的杂碎当天就会受到折磨。你这种诚实人的敌人也就是我的敌人。那么他们就会怕你。

Bonasera: Be my friend…Godfather. 当我的朋友?……教父。

Vito Corleone: Good. Some day, and that day may never come, I’ll ask a service of you. But until that day…accept this justice as a gift on my daughter’s wedding day.

很好。他日我或需要你的帮忙,也可能不会有那么一天。但在那一天到来之前收下这份公道做为小女结婚之礼。

Bonasera: Grazie, Godfather. 谢谢,教父。

Vito Corleone: Prego. Give this to Clemenca. I want people that aren’t going to get carried away. We are not murderers, in spite of what this undertaker says.

别客气。这件事交给…克里曼沙。我要用可靠的人,头脑清醒的人。我们不是谋杀犯,下手别太重,虽然那个殡仪馆的人这样说。

Vito Corleone: Where’s Michael? 迈克在哪?

Santino Corleone: Don’t worry, he’ll be here. 别担心,他一会就来。

Vito Corleone: We’re not taking the picture without Michael. 没有迈克我们不照相。

Tom Hagen: What’s the matter? 什么事?

Santino Corleone: It’s Michael. 迈克的事。

Vito Corleone: Don Barzini. 你好,巴西尼阁下。你认得我儿子吧?

Peter Clemenza: Hey, Paulie! Let me have some wine. Paulie, More wine.

保利,让我喝点酒。保利,再来点酒。

Paulie: You look terrific on the floor! 你看起来棒极了!

Peter Clemenza: Are you a dance judge or something? Take a walk and do your job.

你是舞蹈裁判还是什么?闪开吧,到附近晃晃做你的工作。

Santino Corleone: Sandra, do me a favor, watch the kids. Don’t let them run wild.

仙杜拉,帮个忙,别让孩子乱跑,好吗?

Sandra: You watch yourself, all right? 你看好你自己,好吗?

Paulie: 20, 30 grand, in small bills, cash, in that little silk purse. If this were somebody else’s wedding…Sfortunato! (grand:1000美元;1000英镑)

两三万元小钞,全是现金。全在那个小丝袋里。如果是我的婚礼我就发财了…

Hey, Paulie! 保利,接住吧!

Paulie: Stupid jerk! 你这个笨蛋!

What’s the matter? 怎么回事?

Tom Hagen: Have to go back to work. 我得回去工作了。

Tom. 汤姆。

Tom Hagen: Is part of the wedding. No Sicilian can refuse any request on his daughter’s wedding day.

这是婚礼的一部分。没有西西里人在女儿结婚那天能拒绝任何的请求。

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I’m honoured and gratefully that you have invited me.

柯里昂阁下,能受邀到贵府深感荣幸。

Santino Corleone: Get out of here! It’s a private party. Go on! What is it? It’s my sister’s wedding. Goddamn FBI don’t respect nothing!

你们在干什么?滚!这是私人宴会,快滚!这算什么?这是我妹妹的婚礼。该死的联邦密探什么都不尊重。

Santino Corleone: Come here, come here, come here! 过来这!…

Nazorine: …but towards the end, he was paroled to help with the American war effort, so for six months he’s worked in my pastry shop.

但最后他获假释去为美国作战,过去六个月他在我的糕饼店做事。

Vito Corleone: Nazorine, my friend, what can I do for you?

纳色利,我的朋友,我能为你做些什么?

Nazorine: Now that war was over, this boy, Enzo, they want to repatriate him bask to Italy. Godfather, I have a daughter. You see, her and Enzo…

现在战争结束了,这男孩,安索,他们要把他遣返意大利。教父,我有个女儿,她和安索… Vito Corleone: You want Enzo to stay in this country, and your daughter to be married. 你要安索留在这个国家和你女儿成亲。

Nazorine: You understand everything. Mr. Hagan, thank you. Wait till you see the wedding cake I made for your daughter! The bride, the groom and the angel…

你什么都了解,谢谢。哈金先生,谢谢。待会看看我为你女儿做的结婚蛋糕!这么高…还有一对新人和天使。

Tom Hagen: Who should I give this job to? 这件事我该交给谁去办?

Vito Corleone: Not to our precinct. Give to a Jew Congressman in another district. Who else is on the list? 别给我们这个选区。给别地区的犹太籍议员。名单上还有谁?

Hey, Michael! 你好!迈克!

Tom Hagen: He’s not on the list, but Luca Brasi wants to see you.

路卡布拉西不在名单上,但他想要见你。

Vito Corleone: Is this necessary? 这个…有这个必要吗?

Tom Hagen: He didn’t respect to be invited to the wedding, so he wanted to thank you. 他没料到会受邀参加婚礼,所以要向你致谢。

Luca Brasi: Don corleone, I’m honoured and gratefully that you have invited me, on the wedding day of your daughter. May their first child be a masculine child.

柯里昂阁下,在令媛婚礼这天能受邀到贵府深感荣幸。希望他们早生贵子。

Kay Adams: Michael…That man over here is talking to himself. See that scary guy over there. 迈克!那个人在自言自语。看到那边那个吓人的家伙了吗?

Michael Corleone: He’s a very scary guy. 他很叫人害怕。

Kay Adams: Who is he? What’s his name? 他是谁?叫什么名字?

Michael Corleone: His name is Luca Brasi. He helps my father out sometimes.

他叫路卡布拉西,有时候替家父办事。

Kay Adams: Michael, wait a minute, he’s coming over there! 迈克!等一下,他过来了! Michael Corleone: Tom! 汤姆!

Tom Hagen: You look terrific. 你气色好极了!

Michael Corleone: My brother Tom Hagen. Miss Kay Adams.

我家兄汤姆哈金,这是凯亚当斯。

Tom Hagen: Your father’s been asking for you. Very nice to meet you.你父亲要见你。幸会!

Kay Adams: Nice to meet you! If he is your brother, why does your brother have a different name? 幸会。若他是你哥,为何不同姓?

Michael Corleone: My brother Sonny found Tom Hagen in the street. He had no home, so my father took him in. He’s been with us ever since. He’s a good lawyer. Not a Sicilian. I think he’s going to be consigliere.

家兄山尼发现汤姆在街上,无家可归。所以家父收养了他。从此他就和我们住在一起了。他是个好律师。不是西西里人,但我想他会当军师。

Kay Adams: What’s that? 那是什么?

Michael Corleone: That’s a…like a counsellor, an advisor, very important for the family. You like your lasagne? 那是…像是个律师,一个顾问。在家庭中的地位非常重要。你的扁形通心面还好吧?

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone. I’m honoured and gratefully that you have invited me to your daughter’s wedding. On the day of your daughter’s wedding. And I hope that their first child will be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty. For your daughter’s bridal purse.

柯里昂阁下。在令媛的婚礼受到邀请深感荣幸与感激。在令媛结婚的当天。我希望他们早生贵子。我发誓要忠心到底。这是我一点小小的心意。祝福他们的俩白头偕老。

Vito Corleone: Thank you, Luca. Most valued friend. 谢谢你,路卡。我最珍贵的朋友。

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I’m going to leave you now, because I know you’re too busy.

柯里昂阁下,我晓得你忙,我先告退了。

Vito Corleone: Thank you. 谢谢。

Signora Corleone! 柯里昂夫人!

Signora Corleone: No! 不!

Tom Hagen: Senator Cauley apologized for not coming, but said you’d understand. Also some of the judges. They’ve all sent gifts.

科利参议员对不能亲自来致歉,他说你会谅解的。还有一些法官也一样。他们都送了礼物。

Vito Corleone: What is that outside? 外面是怎么回事?

Connie Corleone: Johnny! Johnny! I love you! 强尼!…我爱你!

Vito Corleone: He came all the way from California. I told you he’d come!

他大老远由加州赶来参加婚礼。我告诉过你他会来的!

Tom Hagen: He’s probably in trouble again. 已经两年了,他也许又有麻烦。

Vito Corleone: He’s a good godson. 他是个好教子。

Signora Corleone: Johnny, Johnny! Sing a song! 强尼!…唱首歌。

Kay Adams: Michael! You never said you knew Johnny Fontane!

迈克!你从来没告诉我你认得强尼方亭。

Michael Corleone: Sure. You want to meet him? 当然认识,你想见他吗?

Kay Adams: Great! Sure. 太好了!当然。

Michael Corleone: My father helped him with his career. 家父帮他建立他的事业。

Kay Adams: He did? How? 真的?怎么做的?

Michael Corleone: Let’s listen to this song. 我们先听这首歌。

Kay Adams: No, Michael… 不,迈克。

Kay Adams: Please, Michael. Tell me. 拜托,迈克!告诉我。

Michael Corleone: When Johnny was starting out, he was signed to a personal service contract with a big bandleader. And as his career got better and better, he wanted to get out of it. Johnny is my father’s godson. My father went to see this bandleader. He offered him 10,000 dollars to let Johnny go, but the bandleader said no. So the next day my father went to see him, but this time with Luca Brasi. Within an hour, he signed a release for a certified cheque of 1,000 dollars.

强尼刚出道时和一个私人乐队领班签了服务合同。当他走红后,想要解除合同。强尼是家父的教子。于是家父去见乐队负责人。而且出一万元要他与强尼解约。他说不行!第二天家父再去见他,只是这次带着路卡布拉西。一个小时之内,他签了你好约书,只收了一千元的支票。

Kay Adams: How did he do that? 他是怎么办到的?

Michael Corleone: Made him an offer he couldn’t refuse. 家父提了个他不能拒绝的条件。

Kay Adams: What was that? 那是什么?

Michael Corleone: Luca Brasi held a gun to his head. And my father said that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract. That a true story. That’s my family, Kay. It’s not me.

路卡布拉用枪顶着他的头,他要是不签字脑袋就会开花。这是真实的故事。凯,那是我的家庭,不是我。

Beautiful!

Vito Corleone: I’ll take care of it. Tom… I want you to find Santino. Tell him to come to the office. 我会处理的。汤姆…叫山姆来我的办公室。

Michael Corleone: How are you, Fredo? My brother Fredo, this is Kay Adams.

你好吗?弗雷多。家兄弗雷多。这位是凯亚当斯。

Kay Adams: Hi. 你好。

Freddy Corleone: How are you doing? This is my brother Mike. 你好吗?这是舍弟迈克。

Michael Corleone: Are you having a good time? 玩的愉快?

Freddy Corleone: Yeah. This is your friend? 这是你的朋友?

Johnny Fontane: I don’t know what to do. My voice is weak. It’s weak. Anyway, if I had this part in the picture, it puts me right back on top again. But this… man won’t give it to me, the head of the studio.

我不知道该怎么办。我的嗓子很虚弱,很虚弱。总之我若能得到那部戏的角色,我会再次走红的。但是电影公司的老板不让我演。

Vito Corleone: What’s his name? 他叫什么名字?

Johnny Fontane: Woltz. He won’t give it to me, and he says there’s no chance.

华尔斯。他不肯让我演,而且还说门都没有。

Tom Hagen: Sonny? Sonny?Sonny? Sonny, are you in there?

山尼?山尼?山尼?山尼,你在里面吗?

Santino Corleone: What? 什么事?

Tom Hagen: The old man wants you. 老头子要见你。

Santino Corleone: One minute. 好,马上去。

Johnny Fontane: A month ago he bought the movie rights to this book, a best-seller. The main character is a guy just like me, just be myself. I wouldn’t even have to act. Godfather, I don’t know what to do.

一个月以前,他买下这本畅销书的电影版权。男主角就像是我的写照。我根本不需要演,就是我自己。但…教父,我不知道怎么办?

Vito Corleone: You can act like a man! What’s the matter with you? Is this how you turned out a Hollywood Pinocchio, that cries a woman? “What can I do? What can I do?” What is that nonsense? Ridiculous. You spend time with your family?

你要表现得像个男人!你是怎么回事?这就是你在好莱坞学到的?哭得像个女人?“该怎么办?怎么办?”算什么鬼话?岂有此理!你有花时间与家人共聚吗?

Johnny Fontane: Sure, I do. 我当然有。

Vito Corleone: Good. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man. Come on. You look terrible. I want you to eat. Rest, and in a month this Hollywood big shot will give you what you want.

很好。因为不抽空陪家人的男人不是真正的男人。过来这,你看来糟透了,我要你多吃点。好好休息,从现在起一个月内好莱坞大亨会让你愿望成真。

Johnny Fontane: It’s too late; they start shooting in a week.

太迟了,他们一周内就要开拍了。

Vito Corleone: I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. Just go outside and enjoy yourself, and forget about all this nonsense. I want you to leave it all to me.

我会给他一个他无法拒绝的提议。现在你到外面去好好的玩,把所有的废话都忘掉,其他的交给我来办。

Johnny Fontane: All right. 好的。

Vito Corleone: What time does my daughter leave?

我女儿女婿什么时候离开?

Tom Hagen: Soon, after they cut the cake. Do we give your son-in-law something important? 切完蛋糕的几分钟。你的新女婿要给重要任务吗?

Vito Corleone: Never. Give him a living, but never discuss the family business with him. What else? 永远不要。让他们过好日子,但别让他插手家族中的事。还有什么事?

Tom Hagen: Virgil Sollozzo called. We’ll have to see him next week.

威吉尔斯索拉索来过电话。下周我们必须安排跟他见面。

Vito Corleone: When you come back from California. 等你从加州回来我们再讨论。

Tom Hagen: When am I going to California? 我何时要去加州?

Vito Corleone: Tonight. I want you to talk to this movie big shot and settle this business for Johnny. If there’s nothing else, I’d like to go to my daughter’s wedding.

我要你今晚去。我要你和这个电影大亨谈谈,把强尼的事摆平。若没有其他事我想去参加我女儿的婚礼了。

Signora Corleone: Carlo, we’re going to take the picture. 卡洛,我们要拍照了。

Michael Corleone: Wait a minute. 等一下。

Kay Adams: No, Michael. Not me. 不,迈克,我不行。

Camerist: Okay, that’s it. Just like that. Hold it! 好了,就是这样,别动

更多相关推荐:
《教父》经典台词,足以影响你的一生

教父经典台词足以影响你的一生巨大财富的背后都隐藏着罪恶2让朋友低估你的优点让敌人高估你的缺点3Donthateyourenemyoryouwillmakewrongjudgment不要憎恨你的敌人那会影响你的判...

教父经典语录

教父经典语录一人生与处世1生活是这样美丽2一个人只有一个命运3不要让别人知道你的想法4不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么5我们都是伪君子6当你说不时你要使不听上去象是一样好听7我一生为家族服务而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶...

《教父》经典语录

教父经典语录一人生与处世1生活是这样美丽2一个人只有一个命运3不要让别人知道你的想法4不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么5我们都是伪君子6当你说不时你要使不听上去象是一样好听7我一生为家族服务而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶...

教父经典语录

教父经典语录一人生与处世1生活是这样美丽2一个人只有一个命运3不要让别人知道你的想法4不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么5我们都是伪君子6当你说不时你要使不听上去象是一样好听7我一生为家族服务而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶...

教父》系列经典语录

让朋友低估你的优点让敌人高估你的缺点教父系列经典语录一生受用1巨大财富的背后都隐藏着罪恶2让朋友低估你的优点让敌人高估你的缺点3不要憎恨你的敌人那会影响你的判断力4离你的朋友近些但离你的敌人要更近这样你才能更了...

教父经典台词

HeDonCorleonehadlongagolearnedthatsocietyimposesinsultsthatmustbebornecomfortedbytheknowledgethatinthiswo...

《教父》经典语录

教父经典台词足以影响你的一生1Behindeverygreatfortunethereisacrime教父开篇巨大财富的背后都隐藏着罪恶2让朋友低估你的优点让敌人高估你的缺点3Donthateyourenemy...

《教父》系列经典语录

1巨大财富的背后都隐藏着罪恶2让朋友低估你的优点让敌人高估你的缺点3不要憎恨你的敌人那会影响你的判断力4离你的朋友近些但离你的敌人要更近这样你才能更了解他5这个世界本身就没有所谓的清白而言你能坦言自己从来就没说...

教父经典语录

教父经典语录一人生与处世1生活是这样美丽2一个人只有一个命运3不要让别人知道你的想法4不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么5我们都是伪君子6当你说不时你要使不听上去象是一样好听7我一生为家族服务而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶...

《教父》系列经典台词

教父系列经典台词一生受用20xx1222075101人转藏小贴士你不理财财不理你理财从头学起1巨大财富的背后都隐藏着罪恶2让朋友低估你的优点让敌人高估你的缺点3不要憎恨你的敌人那会影响被139你的判断力4离你的...

电影《教父》经典台词

教父系列经典台词1巨大财富的背后都隐藏着罪恶2让朋友低估你的优点让敌人高估你的缺点3不要憎恨你的敌人那会影响你的判断力4离你的朋友近些但离你的敌人要更近这样你才能更了解他5这个世界本身就没有所谓的清白而言你能坦...

《教父》系列经典台词——一生受用

教父系列经典台词一生受用txt等余震的心情就像初恋的少女等情人既怕他不来又怕他乱来听说女人如衣服兄弟如手足回想起来我竟然七手八脚地裸奔了二十多年今天心情不好我只有四句话想说包括这句和前面的两句我的话说完了1巨大...

教父经典语录(28篇)