对生病朋友的祈祷
一位朋友今天在西京医院做了手术,此时此刻她正躺在病床上,免于打扰,我没有打电话也没有发短信,只好借此空间默默地祈祷:
你的康复,就是我的幸福;你的安康,就是我的平安。你会好起来的!
月色浓浓如酒,夏夜轻雨抚柳,月季开了许久,不知见到没有,病毒世间少有,切忌过分悲忧,多听音乐长寿,祝你健康永久! 把无数的思念化做心中无限的祝福,默默的为你祈祷,祝你早日康复!我们期待很快又看见你甜甜的笑容听到你风趣的聊语和胖墩墩的体魄!
家人、朋友对你深深的爱永远保卫着你,你是我们永恒的主题!上帝保佑你!千言万语化为一句祝福:希望你早日康复!你的朋友都会比以前更爱你!
阳光照耀的地方有我默默的祝福,月光洒向地球的时候有我默默的祈祷,流星划过的刹那我许个愿:祝愿正在病中的你远离病痛!
家人好友,永远都在爱着你,支持你!你的生命不再只属于你自己,而是属于所有爱你的人!你的康复,就是我们的幸福;你的安康,就是我们的平安!
打针吃药受罪,不能出门无味,心情我能领会,平心静气才对,当你生病的时候,你的朋友一直在挂念着你,为你默默祈祷:希望你早日康复!
工作诚可贵,健康价更高!好好休息,早日康复!它代表我的衷心祝愿。祝你早日康复,天天有个好
心情!
第二篇:英语对话——看望生病的朋友
you ask your partner to buy some medicines for you from the drugstore, and he/she does it. in return, you invite him/her to have pizza.
大体意思是叫朋友帮忙买药,也可以说一下这些药有什么副作用 总的五个人,三女两男,每个人差不多十句就行了
A病人(男 )Jack,B朋友(女)Lily,C朋友(男)Michael,D医生(女),E药剂师(女)
B:嗨,Michael,你要去哪呀?
Hi,Michael,where are you going?
C:嗨,Lily,我正要去找Jack呢,我们说好了今天一起去钓鱼 Hi,Lily,I am going to Jack’s,we have planed to go fishing today
B:哦,你还没听说吗?Jack生病了,正在家里休息呢,我正要去看望他
Oh,didn’t you hear that?Jack has been sick and he is resting at home now.I am going to see him
C:那太糟了!他并得严重吗?
That’s too bad!Is it serious?
B:不知道,但他家里没有人,没人照顾他
I don’t know,but there’s nobody at his home looking after
him
C:嗯,那我们快走吧,我们代替他家人照顾他
Well, hurry up,we’ll take the place of his family to take care of him
A:嗨,伙计们,你们来了,我感觉好难受呀
Hey guys,there you are ,I feel so bad.
C:嗨,Jack,你怎么了?
Hi,Jack,what’s the matter with you ?
A:我感觉恶心,并且我肚子疼
I feel sick and I have a stomachache
C:你什么时候开始这样的呢?
How long have you been like this?
A:从昨晚开始
Since last night.
C :你昨天吃了些什么?
What did you eat yesterday?
A:午餐吃了面条,沙拉,后来吃了一个桃子,我没有吃晚餐,因为我感觉不是很好
For lunch, I had noodles,salad,and a peach later (换了个位置).I didn't have anything for supper because I didn't feel
very well.
C:桃子熟了没?你应该要小心吃水果
Was the peach ripe or green(可以删了)? You ought to be careful with fruit.
A:不是很熟
It was a bit green.
B:你吃过一些药了吗?
Have you had any medicine?
A:没有,医药箱的没有合适的药
No,there’s no proper medicine in the medical box B:真糟糕,我去药店帮你买点药吧
That’s terrible,I will go to the hospital to buy some medicine for you
C:嗯,我和你一块去
Ok,I am going with you
B:我们会很快回来的
We will get back soon
A:好的,谢谢你们,明天中午我请你们吃披萨
Ok,thank you guys,I will treat you to Pizza on tomorrow afternoon
B:早上好,医生!
Good morning,doctor!
D:你好,你怎么了?年轻人
Morning! What's your trouble,young girl?
B:不是我啦,是我的一个朋友,他感到恶心,并且肚子痛
It’s not me but a friend of mine. He feels sick and he has a stomachache
D:他这样多长时间了?
How long has he been like this?
B:从昨晚开始
Since last night.
D:哦,他吃了些什么东西呢?
What did he eat yesterday?
B:他午餐吃了一些面条,沙拉,还吃了一个桃子,然后晚上就开始难受了
He had some noodles and salad for lunch and a peach later, but the peach was a bit green ,then he didn't feel very well at night.
D:他应该要小心吃水果,他病得不严重,这是他的处方,去药剂师那取药去吧
Yes, he ought to be careful with fruit but it's not very serious.Go to the pharmacist for some medicine with the prescription
B:谢谢医生
Thank you,doctor
C:你好,药剂师
Hello,madam.
E:你好,年轻人
Hello!young man?
C:这是我的处方,请你给我抓药
It is the prescription,please give me the medicine E:嗯,好的,等一下
Ok ,wait a minute please
···
E:他病的严重吗?
Is it serious?
C:不太严重
Not so bad
E:哎,年轻人给你,一共五十元这些药请一天吃三次,并多喝些水 Here are some pills for you. It will cost you 50 dollars,please take them three times a day and drink more water. C:嗯,好的,谢谢你,顺便问一下这些药会不会有什么副作用呢? C: ok, thank you, by the way ,I wonder if the medicine will
cause some side effects?
E:可能会引起呕吐,但这很正常
E: maybe it will cause vomiting, but it is OK.
C:嗯,好的,谢谢你
OK,thanks a lot!
E:如果连续呕吐就需要及时把他送到医院
E: You need to send him to the hospital in time if he keeps vomiting
C:嗯,我们知道了
Right,we got it
E:好好休息,他将在三天内好起来,再见
If he has a good rest,he will recover within three days.Bye C:拜拜
C:Bye-bye