1.If?you?are?willing?to?buy?the?whole?lot?once?and?for?all?,we?can?grant?you?a?discount?of?8%?on?the?price.?
若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣?
2.To?help?you?sell?our?product?as?an?exception?we?will?give?you?a?special?discount?of?5%?.?
为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣?
3.We?will?bring?our?price?down?by?5%?for?a?good?start?for?business?relationships.?
为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%?
4.In?order?to?close?this?deal,?we?shall?further?reduce?our?price?by?5%.?
为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%?
5.For?the?sake?of?our?long-term?friendship?,we?are?going?to?accept?the?price?reduction?on?the?radios.?How?about?6%?off??
为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何?
6.In?order?to?help?you?to?develop?business?in?this?line,?we?are?prepare?to?offer?you?a?discount?of?5%.?
为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你5%的折扣?
7.In?order?to?wind?up?this?transaction?with?you?we?are?ready?to?take?3%?off?this?original?quotation.?
为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3%?
8.After?careful?consideration?,we?decide?to?bring?the?price?down?to?420$/?unit.?
经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到420美金?
9.We?are?prepare?to?offer?our?computers?to?you?at?the?special?discount?rate?of?15%.?
我们正准备对我司计算机给你15%的特别折扣?
10.Our?quotation?is?subject?to?5%?commission.?
我们的报价还需再加上5%的佣金?
[关于商贸英语的信函常用句式]相关文章:
第二篇:关于商务英语外贸英语信函的常用句式
1.We’ld?like?to?ask?for?reduction?in?price?because?of?the?large?size?of?our?order.?
我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大?
2.Since?the?present?market?is?so?weak,?you?have?to?lower?your?price?if?you?want?us?to?increase?sales.?
既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价?
3.We?hope?to?get?your?best?offer?for?bicycles.?
我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价?
4.We?invite?quotation?of?the?lowest?price.?
我们希望获得最低价格的报价?
5.May?we?suggest?that?you?perhaps?make?some?allowance?on?your?quoted?prices??
我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗?
6.If?you?reduce?the?price?by?2%?I?think?we?can?do?twenty?metric?tons.?
如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨?
7.If?possible?we’d?like?to?ask?for?reduction?of?5,000.50?Per?MT.?
如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50?
8.If?you?are?will?to?give?me?a?5%?reduction?I?will?order?5,000?dozens.?
如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打?
9.The?sugar?of?French-made?has?been?sold?at?level?98$?per?long?ton?,if?you?can?reduce?your?limit?by?say?8%?we?might?come?to?terms.?
法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交?
10.We?would?very?much?like?to?place?further?order?with?you?if?you?could?bring?down?your?price?by?15%?,otherwise?we?can?only?switch?our?requirement?to?other?suppliers.?
如果你能降价15%?,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商?
[关于商务英语外贸英语信函的常用句式]相关文章: