保育员常用英语
1、Welcome to Nobel Cradle Kindergarten. 欢迎来到诺贝尔摇篮幼稚园。
2、Please say good-bye to your mummy (daddy). 请跟妈妈(爸爸)说再见。
3、Please take your chair and sit right here. 请搬小椅子坐好。
4、What s the matter ? (What’s wrong with you?) 怎么啦?
5、Let’s go to see the doctor. 让我们到医生那去看一下。
6、Have you finished your breakfast? Come early tomorrow, okay? 吃早餐了吗?明天早点来,好吗?
7、Who sent you here? 谁送你来的?
8、Go to the kindergarten happily! 高高兴兴上幼儿园。
9、Please put your bag in a right place. 请把书包放好。
10、Wake up. Get up,please. 醒醒。起床啦。
11、Dress by yourself quickly. 快点把衣服穿好。
12、Clench your sleeves. (Don’t clench your fist).抓紧袖口。(不要握成拳头)
13、Tuck your sweater into your pants. 把毛衣扎到裤子里去。
14、Put on your shoes. 穿鞋。
15、Brush your teeth and wash your face. 刷牙,洗脸。
16、Do you need any help? 是否需要老师帮忙吗?
17、Get up when you open your eyes.睁眼即起。
Carry out orders vigorously /resolutely.行动快捷。
18、 Let me help you to draw back(pull on) your zipper.(button up your button.)我来帮你拉拉链(扣扣子)吧。
19、Please fold up your quilt.请叠好被子。
20、Did you sleep well last night?昨晚睡得好吗?
21、 Please go to the washroom , wash your hands, and have some water.
上厕所,洗手,喝水。
22、Let’s go downstairs(outside, upstairs)and do morning exercise.
到楼下(户外,楼上)去做操 。
23、This way ,please. Don't push( run).No pushing!
走这边。不要推(不要跑)。
24、Stand up ,please.请站起来。
25、Time for snacks.吃点心啦。
26、What shall we do before snacks ?吃点心之前我们该做什么?
27、Take your cup and drink some beanmilk.拿杯子来喝豆浆(牛奶)。
28、 Jack did a good job at clean-up time .He is a big boy now.
杰克刚才洗得很干净,他长大了。
29、Wash your cup and put it back in the cupboard .把杯子洗干净放到碗橱里。
30、When washing hands please use a soap. 洗手时请用肥皂。
31、Brush your teeth, please .(Wash your face . Comb your hair). 请刷牙(洗脸、梳头)。
32、Drain the bowl. 一饮而尽。
33、Saving is beautiful, do not waste things. 节约是美,不要浪费。
34、The children who drink enough water will have good skin. They will be in good health.
多喝水的孩子皮肤好,身体好。
35、Your towel should be hung in order, please. 请把毛巾挂好。
36、Use your own towel, please. 请用自己的毛巾。
37、Why aren’t you happy? 你为什么不高兴?
38、The clever child cannot commit the same mistake. 聪明的孩子不会犯同样的错误。
39、Do not take others’ things. 不拿别人的东西。
40、We should be united ,friendly and help one another. 团结友爱、互帮互助。
41、Your eye is able to speak. 你的眼睛会说话。
42、Crying cannot solve the problem. 哭是解决不了问题的。
43、The real man won’t drop tears easily, the hero won’t cry while bleeding. 男儿有泪不轻弹,
英雄流血不流泪。
44、Excellence is one kind of habit, it is not a behavior on impulse. 优秀是一种习惯,不是一时
心血来潮。
45、Lunch(Breakfast、Supper) is ready .Set the table ,please .
午(早、晚)餐准备好了,请把桌子摆好。
46、Please hold your bowls .请端好碗。
47、Pick up the scraps and put them in the garbage can (trash can ).
把剩菜捡起来,放到垃圾箱里。
48、Harsh !Keep quiet.嘘 。保持安静。
49、Try to finish everything in your bowls .尽量吃完。
50、Would you like a little bit more ? 还要一点吗?
51、Please help clean up your spills .请保持桌面干净。
52、Don’t speak when we have food in our mouths .吃饭时不讲话。
53、Put the bones on your plate .把骨头(鱼刺)放到盘子里。
54、You’ll feel good when you have some soup after a meal.
吃完饭喝点汤,你会感觉舒服一些。
55、Wipe your mouth after eating .吃完饭嘴巴擦干净。
56、小脚并拢,双手合十,诵进餐词。
Put your feet together and make your hands clapped,then read the maxim before meals.
57、Eating more vegetables is good for our health. 多吃青菜有益健康。
58、谁知盘中餐,粒粒皆辛苦。
Do you know each grain of rice in your bowl comes from hard laboring?
59、一饮而尽。
Drink up,please.
60、It’s time to go to bed .该睡觉了。
61、Wash your feet ,please .请洗脚。
62、Take shower, please .来洗澡。
63、Shoes off and sit on the bed .把鞋脱掉,坐到床上去。
64、Take off your coat (pants )把外套(裤子)脱掉。
65、Fold your coat and trousers and put them on the bed .把衣服和裤子折好,放到床上。
66、Who is asleep first ?看谁最先睡着。
67、Please put the shoes in order. 请把鞋子摆整齐。
68、Please lie under your quilt well. 请把被子盖好。
69、Please close your eyes. Keep silent! Dream a sweet dream. 请闭上眼睛,别说话,做个好梦吧。
70、Good night! See you tomorrow.明天见。
第二篇:广交会常用英语
广交会 Canton Fair
全称“中国进出口商品交易会”
China import and export fair
第一期展品:
电子及家电类:Electronics & Household Electrical Appliances
照明类:Lighting Equipment
车辆及配件类:Vehicles & Spare Parts
机械类:Machinery
五金工具类:Hardware Tools
建材类:Building Materials
化工产品类:Chemical Products
进口展区:International Pavilion
附近的一些展馆和酒店:
中洲国际商务展示中心:CACF
保利国际展览中心:Poly或Jinhan Fair
广州国际采购中心:GZ ISE
吉盛伟邦:JSWB
广交会威斯汀酒店:The Westin PaZhou
广州香格里拉大酒店:Shangri-La Hotel
地点交通名称:
琶洲A馆:PaZhou Complex A
展场东路:ZhanChang Dong Road
会展西路:Exhibition West Road
会展南二路:Exhibition South Road 2
新港东路:XinGang Dong Road
阅江中路:YueJiang Zhong Road
西广场A区:the area A of west square
人行道:sidewalk/pavement
天桥:overbridge
隧道:tunnel
地铁站:subway station
场馆门号 Gate
酒店巴士 hotel bus
对话英语:
(必须首先表明身份)Hello,I’m a volunteer.
I offer help for free.
Can I help you?/What can I do for you?
请再说一次:Could you say that again, please?
Could you repeat that please?
Could you write that down?
Could you speak a litter more slowly, please?
You mean ? is that right?
打断别人的话:Excuse me for interrupting you.
Excuse me a moment.
Wait a moment, please.
你可以乘坐免费穿梭巴士/酒店巴士:
You can take the free shuttle bus/hotel bus.
对不起,我不能帮你照看行李。请你去行李寄放处放行李吧:
Sorry,I can’t help you watch over the luggage.You can go to the Left Luggage Office to leave your luggage.
谢谢你的支持:Thanks for your support.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的!
You’re so welcome. It’s my pleasure to help you.
可能用到的英语:
广交会邀请函:Canton Fair Invitation Letter
境外有效证件:Overseas Valid ID
沿着这条路走:walk along this road
向右转:turn right
对面:opposite
在那里:over there
穿过:across
十字路口:crossroads
在志愿服务中,不可使用以下忌语:
“我不知道!”、“这事与我无关!”、“不是告诉你了吗?”、“我已经讲了好多次了,怎么还不明白?”、“你讲什么我不懂!”、“我在忙,没空!”、“不满意找我们领导投诉去!”、“你好烦啊!”。