商务旅行必备经典句型48句
商务旅行(business trip)是很多职场人的工作生活。在商务旅行中常常遇到的赶飞机、预定、乘火车、与客户交谈等场景,小编在这里为你总结48个经典句型!
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for today’s 7:00 a.m train?
我可以买今天上午7点的火车票吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
美国火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
这些席位全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班么?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望何时离开?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
餐车需要预订吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
请出示您的护照
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what youll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
第二篇:口译必备十个经典句型
口译必备十个经典句型
1. leave sb the choice of ... or ... 要么…,要么… (选择类经典句)
Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us the choice of brave resistance or the most abject submission.
敌人冷酷无情/铁石心肠,我们要么顽强抵抗,要么屈膝投降。
The age of 30s leaves you the choice of marriage or remaining a bachelor.
年过三十,要么成婚,要么单身。
2. be the instrument of sth 引来某事物的人或事 (使动类经典句)
能够让你幸福,我愿意付出我的一切。
If I can be the instrument of your happiness, I will sacrifice all my belongings.
3. it was the memory / memories of 追溯到… (回忆类经典句)
Perhaps it was the memories of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics and the 1988 Seoul Olympics, which were considered turning points in their nations' development.
追溯到19xx年东京及19xx年汉城举办的奥运会,可能分别被视为日韩两国发展的转折点。
It was the memory of 1945 Hiroshima and Nagasaki suffered from the attacks of atomic bomb, from which originated the term of "Zero Ground".
追溯到19xx年广岛和长崎遭受原子弹攻击,从而形成了“零地带”这个术语。
4. on the premise / ground / prerequisite / proposition / hypothesis / presuposition that 基于一个前提… (假设类经典句)
中国政府在宣布实行和平统一的方针时,是基于一个前提,即当时的台湾当局坚持世界上只有一个中国,台湾是中国的一部分。
The Chinese declared to implement the policy of peaceful reunification on the premise that the then Taiwan
authorities maintained that there is only one China in the world and Taiwan is only one part of China.
Advice to investors was based on the premise that interest rates would continue to fall.
对投资者的建议是以利率会继续下跌为根据的。
5. be bound to 必定…;一定… (意愿类经典句)
西部大开发一定能成为沟通世界各国和中国的一座桥梁,促进中国和世界经济共同发展,共同繁荣。
The Great Western Development is bound to be a bridge between China and the rest world, promoting the common economic development and prosperity of China and the world at large.
Just wars are bound to triumph over wars of aggression.
正义战争必然要战胜侵略战争。
6. a matter of sth/doing sth 与…有关的情况或问题 (描述类经典句)
Considering the following statements, made by the same man eight years apart. "Eventually, being 'poor' won't be as much a matter of living in a poor country as it will be a matter of having poor skills."
请思考一下同一个人现在及八年前说的话。“说到底,‘贫穷’与其说是生活在贫穷的国家里,还不如说是技艺不精。”
Dealing with these problems is all a matter of experience.
处理这些问题全凭经验。
7. This is the similar case with/when 这恰如;正如;也会 (比较类经典句)
这恰如我们虽然看不懂莫扎特乐曲的总谱,却照样能同它的主旋律产生共鸣,击节称赞。
This is the similar case when the main melody can evoke
a strong echo for us to clap our hands in admiration despite our disability to understand the score of Mozart's musical pieces.
除此以外,老百姓的服务性消费,如教育,信息,旅游等消费也会大量增长。
Besides, this is also the case with the citizen's
expenditure such as education, information, traveling.
8. be exemplified by 这一点也证明了…;这点反映在以下事实:… (举例类经典句)
This American desire to keep the children's world
separate from that of the adult is exemplified also by the practice of delaying transmission of the news to children when their parents have been killed in an accident.
如果父母在事故中丧生,人们总是晚些时候才告诉孩子们,这一点也证实了美国人想把儿童的世界和成人的世界隔离开的愿望。
美国人想把儿童和成人的世界划清界限,这一愿望还反映在以下事实:如果父母在事故中丧生,人们总是设法晚点将消息告诉他们的子女。
The manual worker is usually quite at ease in any company. This is partly explained by the fact that people of all income groups go together to the same schools.
体力劳动者在任何场合通常都相当自在。收入档次不同的人上同一所学校,这个事实多少说明了这一点。
9. constitute… (不用于进行式)是;认为 (判断类经典句)
历史雄辩地说明,中美之间建立在平等互利基础上的劳动分工是最为合理和实用的国际关系。
History has proved eloquently that the division of labor based on equality and mutual benefit between China and USA constitutes the most reasonable and practical international relationship.
My decision does not constitute a precedent.
我的决定不应视为先例。
The defeat constitutes a major set-back for our diplomacy.
这一失败是我们外交上的一次较大的挫折。
10. witness... 见证… (发生类经典句)
a time or event witnesses sth / sb in a particular situation or doing a particular thing.
经过二十多年的快速发展,中国西部地区已奠定了一定的物质技术基础,社会保持稳定,市场经济体制正在逐步建立和完善,为西部经济持续快速增长创造了有利的市场环境。
The rapid development in the past 20-plus years witnesses a relatively solid foundation in terms of material wealth and technology in the western region of China
在下一轮的会谈中,我们将宣布中东地区永久停火协议,对此我抱有乐观态度并充满希望。
I am optimistic and hopeful that the next round of talk will witness a permanent cease-fire in the Middle East.