演讲稿:水——生命的摇篮(400字)

发表于:2020.9.29来自:www.fanwen118.com字数:400 手机看范文

演讲稿:水——生命的摇篮

你们可知道,我们所生活的地球是茫茫宇宙中一颗美丽而又透明的蓝色水球。

在地球上,水面积就占地球面积的70%。虽然地球上拥有大量的水资源,但真正可饮用的淡水资源的分布极不均匀,利用率又极低,再加上地球上的各种生命对水的需求量都很高,这就造成了淡水资源的严重缺乏。尽管这样,人们仍盲目地浪费,不明白其中的重要性,你想一想,如果再这样浪费下去,地球上的淡水迟早会被我们用完,要是地球上没有水,没有清洁的淡水,那该是多么得可怕呀!水资源的严重缺乏,是一场世界性的灾难,为了弥补地表水的严重不足,人们更把目光投向地下深处的深层水。但由于人们的长期开采,这些深层水也越来越少,甚至没有。

现在,我们只有节约用水,保护水资源,才能缓解目前地球上供水困难的状况。

水,是生命的摇篮;水,是万物生长的乳汁。浩瀚的海洋,奔腾的江河,平静的湖泊,涓涓的溪流美丽的水圈构成了万物生长的源泉。

植物离不开水,动物离不开水,人更离不开水。要知道没有水,就没有生命的存在,让我们快快行动起来吧!积极面对现实,爱惜一切珍贵的水资源。




第二篇:关于水的演讲稿 2100字

Good evening, ladies, gentlemen and fellow students,

I am very glad to be here to enjoy some of my ideas with you. First of all, let me introduce myself to you. My name is .I was born in ____. I am from Class 82.I study hard in my class. I like English very much. This evening I want to enjoy how to save water.

As is known to all, there is only one globe in the world and water only exists on the earth. So water is very important for us. Without water there can be no life on earth. All animals and plants need water. Man also needs water. Although nearly 70 % of the earth's surface is covered with water, about 97% of this huge amount is sea water, or salt water. Man can only drink and use the other 3% -- the fresh water from rivers, lakes, underground, and other sources. And we cannot even use all of that because some of it is in the form of icebergs and glaciers . Even worse, one problem is that some of it has been polluted. Water pollution can be seen

everywhere. The other problem is our need for water is increasing rapidly. So water is in short.

Only if we do something to deal with this problem can we avoid a worldwide water shortage later on. A limited water supply would have a bad effect on agriculture, industry and our life. Let me give you just one small example of how necessary water is to industry. Did you know that to produce a single ton of steel, it takes about 91, 000 liters of water? And how about our school? I can tell you about 30 tons a day. We all have to learn how to stop wasting water. One of the first steps we should take is to develop ways of reusing it. Experiments have already been done in this field, but a small sum. What should we do to save water then? I think still have some ways to save water. Firstly, don’t pollute water, especially factories. Secondly, try to reuse water . It’s the most important way for us to save water. Thirdly, when we finish washing the clothes, we can use the water to clean the floor; At last, take shorter showers and don’t leave the tap running when we don’t need to use water. If we do not save water, the last drop of water will be our tear. To protect water is to protect our life.

Thank you.

更多类似范文
┣ 水保发言稿 600字
┣ (发言稿)(2)中国桶装水销售及渠道发展 3800字
┣ 健康知识演讲稿 5900字
┣ 更多水的演讲稿
┗ 搜索类似范文

更多相关推荐:
20xx年教师年度考核个人总结经典范文10200字

20xx年教师年度考核个人总结经典范文光阴荏苒白驹过隙转瞬间一学年的教学工作已接近尾声为了更好地做好今后的工作总结经验吸取教训本人特就20xx学年的工作总结如下一政治思想方面本人热爱党热爱人民坚持党的教育方针忠...

工作总结1500字

公司员工个人工作总结范文时间一晃而过转眼间到公司快六个月了这是我人生中弥足珍贵的一段经历在这段时间里各级领导在工作上给予了我极大的帮助在生活上给予了我极大的关心让我充分感受到了领导们海纳百川的胸襟感受到了咱们科...

工作总结1800字

工作总结从20xx年8月份到现在我到村任职已两年了回想起初任村官时的激动和茫然现在的我多了几分成熟和稳重在任职工作的两年的时间里通过镇村两级领导的提点指导和参与各项工作的历练我在思想认识和工作实践上都有了很大的...

专栏推荐
大家在关注

地图地图CC