经典电影中的经典台词

时间:2024.3.31

1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5、Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、What we've got here is failure to communicate.

现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。(《铁窗喋血》19xx年)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。(《现代启示录》19xx年)

13、Love means never having to say you're sorry.

真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》19xx年)

14、The stuff that dreams are made of.

梦想由此构成。(《马耳他猎鹰》19xx年)

15、E.T. phone home.

E.T.打电话回家。(《E.T.外星人》19xx年)

16、They call me Mister Tibbs!

他们叫我狄博思先生。(《炎热的夜晚》19xx年)

17、Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。(《公民凯恩》19xx年)

18、Made it, Ma! Top of the world!

成了!妈!世界之巅!(《白热》19xx年)

19、I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。(《电视台风云》19xx年)

20、Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》19xx年)

21、A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. 曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。(《沉默羔羊》19xx年)

22、Bond. James Bond.

邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。(《诺博士》“007”系列第一部,19xx年)

23、There's no place like home.

没有任何地方可以像家一样。(《绿野仙踪》19xx年)

24、I am big! It's the pictures that got small.

我很大!是画面太小了。(《日落大道》19xx年)

25、Show me the money!

给我钱!(《甜心先生》19xx年)

28、Play it,Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29、You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30、I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31、After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33、I'll have what she's having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

37、I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

38、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

43、We'll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

46、Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

48、Well,nobody's perfect.

人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

51、You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky″Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

52、You had me at "hello".

当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

54、There's no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

56、A boy's best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

57、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

58、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

59、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

63、Mrs. Robinson,you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?

罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

67、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

71、Wait a minute,wait a minute. You aren't heard nothing yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

75、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

83、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

94、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

95、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

100、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997


第二篇:经典电影里的经典台词


㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,

你是我的一切.

更多相关推荐:
一些电影中的经典语录

1我门都有自己的命运没有什么是随随变变发生的它都是计划的一部分阿甘正传2人生就好比一场拳击比赛充满了躲闪与出拳如果足够幸运只需一次机会一记重拳而已但首要的条件是你必须得顽强地站着有何胜利可言挺住意味着一切百万宝...

欧美电影中的经典台词

欧美电影中的经典台词1卡萨布兰卡OfalltheginjointsinallthetownsinalltheworldshewalksintomineHumphreyBogartCasablanca译文世界上有...

经典电影中的经典语句

经典电影中的经典语句简爱你以为我穷不漂亮就没有感情吗如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富我也会让你难于离开我的就像我现在难于离开你一样可是上帝没有这样做可是我们的精神是平等的就像我们都将有一天经过坟墓平等地站在上帝面前一样...

美国经典电影中的经典台词

20xx09051416看美国原版电影是学习英语的有效途径之一而在美国电影当中有一些著名的经典台词值得我们一读下面是美国百佳电影中的经典台词希望在你欣赏的同时也能学到地道的英语1FranklymydearIdo...

电影中的经典语句

ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎1Youknowsomebirdsarenotmeanttobecagedtheirfeathersarejusttoobright你知道有些鸟儿是注定不会被关...

电影中的经典语句

AreyoureadyGoPleasureandpainarethewealthoflifetoescapeitsnegativeassomeofthefaceofcourageinfactbeabletore...

美国电影中的经典句子

美国电影中的经典句子1Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolatesyouneverknowwhatyouregonnaget生命就像一盒巧克力结果往往出人意料2Godshallwipeawayallt...

中外经典电影的500句经典台词。

1曾经有一份真挚的爱情摆在我的面前我没有珍惜直到失去的时候才后悔莫及尘世间最痛苦的事莫过于此如果上天能再给我一次机会的话我会对这个女孩说我爱你如果非要在这份爱加上一个期限我希望是一万年大话西游2每个人都在忙要么...

《功夫》电影经典语录

功夫电影经典语录导读电影功夫是周星驰对偶像李小龙的致敬之作以武侠文化并且周星驰式无厘头搞笑风格为亮点讲述了一个小混混想要加入帮派和一众高手之间发生的一系列搞笑经历让观众在为周星驰的幽默风格发笑的同时也感受到他对...

外国电影中经典英语口语句子

外国电影中经典英语口语句子1Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolatesyouneverknowwhatyouregonnaget生命就像一盒巧克力结果往往出人意料2Stupidisasstupidd...

电影经典语录

电影经典语录什么是权力当一个人犯了罪法官依法判他死刑这不叫权力这叫正义而当一个人同样犯了罪皇帝可判他死也可以不判他死于是赦免了他这就叫权力辛德勒名单要么忙着生存要么赶着去死人总是要做点什么的肖申克的救赎上帝会把...

电影《飘》中的经典英语对白

体验式英语教育先锋美联英语电影飘中的经典英语对白1LandistheonlythingintheworldworthworkingforworthfightingforworthdyingforBecausei...

电影中的经典语录(25篇)