魔鬼口语1000句(76):货到付款

时间:2024.1.18

魔鬼口语1000句(76):货到付款

1. Can you credit that?

难以置信!

2. You work like a Trojan.

你干活真卖力。

?like a Trojan 勇敢地;勤勉地;工作勤奋

Trojan 作名词有"勇士;特洛伊人;勤勉的人"的意思

3. He arrived in the nick of time.

他踩着点儿来了。

?in the nick of time 在关键时刻,在紧要关头;恰好,正好 大家平时去上课或者上班,是不是经常in the nick of time呢?

4. Most people work out of necessity.

大多数人工作是为了生计。

?out of necessity 出于需要,必定

这里的out of是"由于(原因,动机)"的意思

5. They're making a tactical retreat.

他们在做战略转移。

6. I mucked up the exam.

我考砸了。

?muck up 打乱,弄糟,弄脏

e.g. I'm afraid of mucking up your plan. 我担心会打乱你的计划。

7. He's fine figure of a man.

他体型巨好。

8. Cash on delivery.

货到付款。

9. He has gimlet eyes.

他目光犀利。

10. You can't get it for love or money.

你无论如何也得不到。

?for love or money 无论如何;无论出什么代价

常用于否定句中


第二篇:英语魔鬼口语1000句


英语魔鬼口语1000句

1、He slipped into his old habits. 他老毛病又犯了。

2、He's such a slug.他太蘑菇了。

3、I'm happy with my lot. 我很满足。

4、Things got a bit overheated.气氛有点紧张。

5、I was in a brown study.我刚才走神了。

6、The film will chill you to the marrow. 这部片子能把你吓死。

7、She is stepping out on me. 她对我不忠。

8、It makes me queasy. 我想吐。

9、She's generous to a fault.她大方的离谱。

10、We're over the hump now. 最困难的时刻过去了。

11、He's a night owl. 他是个夜猫子。

12、People have been indoctrinated. 人们被毒化了。

13、I have you by the short hairs. 我抓到你的小辫子了。

14、I'm old but I haven't gone gaga yet! 我还没有老糊涂!

15、Don't be impudent!放肆!

16、I'm constipated. I need some laxative. 我便秘了。给我点泻药。

17、If you'll pardon the expression. 说句不该说的话。

18、Don't cut up. 不要哗众取宠。

19、Prick up your ears. 竖起耳朵。

20、I'll be climbing the walls. 我得抓狂了。

21、Are you going to bleed me dry? 你要把我榨干哪?

22、The dogma dies hard. 教条根深蒂固。

23、I sleep rough but you're in clover. 我餐风露宿,你却过得逍遥自在。

24、You look so woebegone. 你看起来很忧伤。

25、That's a rationalization. 那只是个借口。

26、Wild horses wouldn't drag me there. 八匹马都拉不动我。

27、His good humor is proverbial. 他的幽默广为人知。

28、You wily old fox. 你这只老狐狸。

29、You have to feign surprise. 你得装出很惊讶的样子。

30、Don't be exultant. 别幸灾乐祸。

31、They were victims of circumstance. 他们是环境的牺牲品。

1 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

32、You look perky. 你精神不错啊。

33、Don't give me the bull. 胡说八道。

34、Take the tonsure. Life's fuck all. 出家算了。活着真没劲。

35、Dusk hasn't fallen. 天还没黑。

36、It all happened in a flash. 这一切来得太突然了。

37、The market is glutted. 市场饱和了。

38、I think we should give him a fair hearing. 我们应该听听他的解释。

39、Mayday! 救命!

40、They're paid a pittance. 他们的薪水少得可怜。

41、I need a stout heart. 我要的是个坚强的人。

42、That is grungy. 那件汗衫太脏了。

43、Don't play Russian roulette with fate.别玩命。

44、He appears offhand with people. 他好像对人爱搭不理的。

45、The worm turns. 兔子急了也会咬人。

46、House prices will never dip. 房价不会降了。

47、You're not going to palm me off with that feeble excuse. 别想轻易把我打发走。

48、Nothing can break my spirit. 我永不屈服。

49、He's a hardy soul. 他是条硬汉。

50、She's spoken for. 她名花有主了。

51、The bulk of the speech fell short. 演讲的大部分内容令人失望。

52、Take the stage in a positive frame of mind. 登台的时候要保持积极的心态。

53、Aren't they picked over? 都是人家挑剩下的了。

54、The odds are stacked against you. 你成功的机会渺茫。

55、I envy her measurements. 我真羡慕她的三围。

56、He remains untamed. 他屡教不改。

57、I'll have to wing it / play it by ear. 我只好即兴发挥了。

58、Life is as flat as usual. 生活还是那么平淡。

59、He poached this idea from me. 这个想法是他剽窃我的。

60、I'm not deflated. 我没有气馁。

61、She grudgingly admitted she was wrong. 她勉强承认了错误。

62、I hold him in awe. 我对他很敬重。

2 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

63、You'll have to resign yourself to it. 你只能无奈地接受。

64、Your illness is psychosomatic. 病由心生。

65、Good wine needs no bush. 好酒不怕巷子深。

66、They just skirted around the issue. 他们光兜圈子,不谈正题。

67、It's the widow's mite. 礼轻情义重。

68、It's too way-out for me. 对我来说太前卫了。

69、We should explore every avenue. 我们要千方百计。

70、Do you have any contingency plans? 你有防范措施吗?

71、They were like one and the same back then. 当时他俩好的跟一个人似的。

72、Let go of the stresses and strains. 别忧心忡忡的。

73、In English, please. 有话直说(别兜圈子,我听不懂)。

74、Don't touch the tender spot. 别哪壶不开提哪壶。

75、What are you? Hit the jackpot? 你发什么疯?中大奖了?

76、Stop harping on about it! 别唠叨了行吗?

77、We compared notes. 我们交换了一下看法。

78、We handled the matter with kid gloves. 这个问题我们处理的很谨慎。

79、Woe betide you if it happens again! 下次你死定了!

80、I balk at the idea.这个主意我不太喜欢。

81、What's come over you? 你发什么神经啊?(怎么啦?)

82、They enjoy being wined and dined. 他们喜欢吃请。

83、My patience is running out. 我等不及了。

84、Stop it! You could bite the dust. 别瞎折腾。当心摔个狗啃泥。

85、You don't have to mind your P's and Q's. 你不必小心翼翼的。

86、Might is right. 拳头大的是爷。

87、He is a bit of a handful in your class. 你们班这小子不太好管。

88、She is nothing but a dumb blonde. 她只是个花瓶而已。

89、Hey, this is no laughing matter. 喂,这可不是闹着玩的。

90、I reserve judgment on this issue. 我对此事暂不表态。

91、You seem subdued. Are you all right?你好像有点没精神。有什么心事吗?

92、No spells no. 我说不行就不行(没必要再讨论了)。

93、Don't bulldoze me. 别逼我。

3 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

94、He got this zen look on his face. 他摆出一副一本正经/无所谓的样子。

95、Their smiles were plastic. 他们的笑太假了。

96、He lacks personality. 他没有个性。

97、Roger! 收到!(OK,知道了)

98、I couldn't find my bearings. 我有点找不着北。

99、They're lower than the animals. 他们禽兽不如。

100、Hey, that's mine. Fork it over! 喂,那是我的。拿过来!

101、You seem subdued. Are you all right? 你好像有点没精神。有什么心事吗? 102、No spells no. 我说不行就不行(没必要再讨论了)。

103、Don’t bulldoze me. 别逼我。

104、He got this zen look on his face. 他摆出一副一本正经/无所谓的样子。 105、Their smiles were plastic. 他们的笑太假了。

106、He lacks personality. 他没有个性。

107、Roger! 收到!(OK,知道了)

108、I couldn’t find my bearings. 我有点找不着北。

109、They’re lower than the animals. 他们禽兽不如。

110、Hey, that’s mine. Fork it over! 喂,那是我的。拿过来!

111、What’s come over you? 你发什么神经啊?(怎么啦?)

112、They enjoy being wined and dined. 他们喜欢别人请吃饭。

113、My patience is running out. 我等不及了。

114、Stop it! You could bite the dust. 别瞎折腾。当心摔个狗啃泥。

115、You don’t have to mind your P’s and Q’s. 你不必小心翼翼的。

116、Might is right. 拳头大的是爷。

117、He is a bit of a handful in your class. 你们班这小子不太好管。

118、She is nothing but a dumb blonde. 她只是个花瓶而已。

119、Hey, this is no laughing matter. 喂,这可不是闹着玩的。

120、I reserve judgment on this issue. 我对此事暂不表态 。

121、They were like one and the same back then. 当时他俩好的跟一个人似的。 122、Let go of the stresses and strains. 别忧心忡忡的。

123、In English, please. 有话直说(别兜圈子,我听不懂)。

124、Don’t touch the tender spot. 别哪壶不开提哪壶。

4 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

125、What are you? Hit the jackpot? 你发什么疯?中大奖了?

126、Stop harping on about it! 别唠叨了行吗?

127、We compared notes. 我们交换了一下看法。

128、We handled the matter with kid gloves. 这个问题我们处理的很谨慎。 129、Woe betide you if it happens again! 下次你死定了!

130、1I balk at the idea. 我个主意我不太喜欢。

131、She grudgingly admitted she was wrong. 她勉强承认了错误。

132、I hold him in awe. 我对他很敬重。

133、You’ll have to resign yourself to it. 你只能无奈地接受。

134、Good wine needs no bush. 好酒不怕巷子深。

135、They just skirted around the issue. 他们光兜圈子,不谈正题。

136、It’s the widow’s mite. 礼轻情义重。

137、It’s too way-out for me. 对我来说太前卫了。

138、We should explore every avenue. 我们要千方百计。

139、Do you have any contingency plans? 你有防范措施吗?

140、The bulk of the speech fell short. 演讲的大部分内容令人失望。

141、Take the stage in a positive frame of mind. 登台的时候要保持积极的心态。 142、Aren’t they picked over? 都是人家挑剩下的了。

143、The odds are stacked against you. 你成功的机会渺茫。

144、I envy her measurements. 我真羡慕她的三围。

145、He remains untamed. 他屡教不改。

146、I’ll have to wing it / play it by ear. 我只好即兴发挥了。

147、Life is as flat as usual. 生活还是那么平淡。

148、He poached this idea from me. 这个想法是他剽窃我的。

149、I’m not deflated. 我没有气馁。

150、I need a stout heart. 我要的是个坚强的人。

151、That sweatshirt is grungy. 那件汗衫太脏了。

152、Don’t play Russian roulette with fate. 别玩命。

153、He appears offhand with people. 他好像对人爱搭不理的。

154、The worm turns. 兔子急了也会咬人。

155、House prices will never dip. 房价不会降了。

5 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

156、You’re not going to palm me off with that feeble excuse. 别想轻易把我打发走。 157、Nothing can break my spirit. 我永不屈服。

158、He’s a hardy soul. 他是条硬汉。

159、She's spoken for. 她名花有主了。

160、They were victims of circumstance. 他们是环境的牺牲品。

161、You look perky. 你精神不错啊。

162、Don’t give me the bull. 胡说八道。

163、Take the tonsure. Life’s fuck all. 出家算了。活着真没劲。

164、Dusk hasn’t fallen. 天还没黑。

165、It all happened in a flash. 这一切来得太突然了。

166、The market is glutted. 市场饱和了。

167、I think we should give him a fair hearing. 我们应该听听他的解释。

168、Mayday! 救命!

169、They’re paid a pittance. 他们的薪水少得可怜。

170、Are you going to bleed me dry? 你要把我榨干哪?

171、The dogma dies hard. 教条根深蒂固。

172、I sleep rough but you’re in clover. 我餐风露宿,你却过得逍遥自在。 173、You look so woebegone. 你看起来很忧伤。

174、That’s a rationalization. 那只是个借口。

175、Wild horses wouldn’t drag me there. 八匹马都拉不动我。

176、His good humor is proverbial. 他的幽默广为人知。

177、You wily old fox. 你这只老狐狸。

178、You have to feign surprise. 你得装出很惊讶的样子。

179、Don’t be exultant. 别幸灾乐祸。

180、He’s a night owl. 他是个夜猫子。

181、People have been indoctrinated. 人们被毒化了。

182、I have you by the short hairs. 我抓到你的小辫子了。

183、I’m old but I haven’t gone gaga yet! 我还没有老糊涂!

184、Don’t be impudent!放肆!

185、I’m constipated. I need some laxative. 我便秘了。给我点泻药。

186、If you’ll pardon the expression. 说句不该说的话。

6 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

187、Don’t cut up. 不要哗众取宠。

188、Prick up your ears. 竖起耳朵。

189、I’ll be climbing the walls. 我得抓狂了。

190、He slipped into his old habits. 他老毛病又犯了。

191、He’s such a slug. 他太蘑菇了。

192、I’m happy with my lot. 我很满足。

193、Things got a bit overheated. 气氛有点紧张。

194、I was in a brown study. 我刚才走神了。

195、The film will chill you to the marrow. 这部片子能把你吓死。 196、She is stepping out on me. 她对我不忠。

197、It makes me queasy. 我想吐。

198、She’s generous to a fault. 她大方的离谱。

199、We’re over the hump now. 最困难的时刻过去了。 200、How can we break the logjam? 怎样打破僵局呢?

201、I’m otherwise engaged. 我有别的安排。

202、She was relegated / demoted. 她被降职了。

203、He can play hardball. 他可以玩狠的。

204、You’re so yellow. 你是个胆小鬼。

205、Don’t perjure yourself. 别撒谎。

206、I’m not a big fan of the golden mean. 我不懂什么中庸之道。 207、Stop fanning the flames. 别扇风点火了。

208、She’s a Girl Friday. 她是个女助理。

209、There’s life in the old dog yet. 小子,姜还是老的辣 210、He is an underworld kingpin. 他是黑社会老大。

211、We have to make economies. 我们得省着点。

212、Let’s have a night out today. 今晚咱们出去玩吧。

213、It left a bad taste in my mouth. 这事我一想起来就别扭。 214、I just look on you as my brother. 我只把你当哥哥看待。 215、Don’t pull my focus. 别打扰我。

216、We’ll have to play for time. 我们得拖延时间。

217、The blurb was full of hyperbole. 广告充满夸张。

7 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

218、I really saw life. 我真是大开眼界。

219、She gave him a demure smile. 她冲他娴静地笑了笑。

220、She’s whiter than white. 她假装清纯。

221、She wont'budge. 她根本不听。

222、Dog doesn’t eat dog. 官官相护。

223、The movie is to be vetted. 电影要通过审查。

224、Hang out the white flag. 投降吧。

225、Well, you live and learn. 林子大了什么鸟都有。

226、There’s been a tacit agreement. 已经达成默契。

227、Nip it in the bud. 把它消灭在萌芽状态。

228、I hedge my bets. 我做两手准备。

229、1I was washing up. 刚才我正洗漱呢。

230、Our relationship is strictly platonic. 我们的关系很纯洁。 231、We fell out. 我们闹翻了。

232、There’s no need to sustain this relationship. 没必要继续交往了。 233、You can confide in her. 你可以完全信任她。

234、That’s life. 生活就是这样。

235、This is the life! 这才叫生活!

236、She’s been leading him on. 她一直牵着他的鼻子走。

237、All my hard work is nullified. 我全部的心血都泡汤了。

238、He revealed it in an unguarded moment. 他一不小心说漏了。 239、1Don’t cast pearls before swine. 不要对牛弹琴。

240、Your face is as white as a sheet. 你脸色怎么那么苍白? 241、Choose the psychological moment. 寻找最佳时机。

242、Hide your light under a bushel. 不要锋芒毕露。

243、I’ve become a beast of burden. 我作牛作马。

244、She’s been cranky all day. 她一整天心情都很糟。

245、Eventually I caved in. 最后我妥协了。

246、I’ve rallied now. 我现在好多了。

247、You make my heart flutter. 你让我心旌摇曳。

248、Jack shall have Jill. 愿有情人终成眷属。

8 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

249、He didn’t bat an eyelid. 他连眼都不眨一下。

250、It merits special attention. 值得特别注意。

251、Will there be a recurrence? 会复发吗?

252、Don’t be alarmed. 别慌。

253、The heckler was out on his ear. 搅局者被轰了出去。

254、Reputation passes by word of mouth. 名声要靠口碑。

255、The situation is very fluid. 情况充满变数。

256、More power to you! 再接再厉!

257、I did it by some sleight of hand. 我耍了点花招。

258、I’m sorry to subject you to this trouble. 给您添麻烦了。

259、To our abiding friendship! 我们的友谊地久天长!

260、He did a spoof on the movie. 影片被他恶搞。

261、Are you trying to undercut my authority? 休想削弱我的权威。 262、That’s a good question. 我也不知道。

263、The book won golden opinions. 这本书好评如潮。

264、She’s past her bloom. 她已经徐娘半老。

265、That is so unseemly. 那太不得体了。

266、I don’t want to be dubbed a lion-hunter. 我不想人家说我攀龙附凤。 267、You need to think big. 你得敢想。

268、It’s not unheard-of. 没什么大惊小怪的。

269、You guys are unsung heroes. 你们是无名英雄。

270、She’s solid behind me. 她完全支持我。

271、I’m a man of pronounced views. 我向来观点鲜明。

272、Your accusation is baseless. 你的指责毫无道理。

273、We're not a fly-by-night operator. 我们不做一锤子买卖。

274、Red flag. 危险!

275、He runs after anyone in skirts. 他玩弄女性。

276、How could you lay it at my door? 你怎么能说是我的责任呢? 277、My heart was in my mouth. 我的心都提到嗓子眼了。

278、I’m such a scatterbrain. 我总爱丢三落四。

279、I don’t really have the gift of gab. 我口才不是很好。

9 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

280、My jaw dropped. 我大吃一惊。

281、Opposition was feeble. 没遇到什么反对。

282、Don’t rise to the bait. 别上钩。

283、I could have bitten my tongue off. 我恨不得抽自己。 284、I’m filled with remorse. 我满怀愧疚。

285、We all have human frailties. 人无完人。

286、I can feel it in my bones. 我有预感。

287、It’s come to the crunch now. 非做决定不可了。

288、Good things come in small packages. 浓缩的都是精华。 289、The guy couldn't be more servile. 瞧他那点头哈腰的样子。 290、She showed manifest lack of interest. 她明显不感兴趣。 291、That’s just a side issue. 那不是主要问题。

292、Was that a tacit approval? 默认了?

293、Don’t let the genie out of the bottle. 会一发而不可收。 294、Not a moment too soon. 差一点来不及。

295、You can’t have your cake and eat it. 鱼与熊掌,不可兼得。 296、This issue is too hot to handle. 这件事很棘手。

297、Stop bickering! 为一点小事吵什么?

298、That’s just a cloak for / cover story. 那只是他的幌子。 299、So help me, I will never let you off. 我保证不会放过你。 300、She's a kept woman. 她是个二奶。

301、Courage will carry you through. 勇气会助你渡过难关。 302、I’ll never go cap in hand to him. 我才不会求他。

303、I hate his guts. 我恨死他了。

304、My dad is a real stick-in-the-mud. 我爸是个老古板。 305、Time is of the essence. 时间紧迫。

306、I know him by reputation. 我听说过他。

307、I shall be with you in spirit. 我精神上支持你。

308、He is a thorn in my side. 他是我的眼中钉。

309、Beauty and the beast. 一朵鲜花插在牛粪上了。

310、Can you put it on your expense account? 这个你能报销吗?

10 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

311、Water is squirting out. 水滋出来了!

312、Don’t quarrel with your tools. 别拉不出屎来赖茅坑。

313、He went off like a shot. 他噌地一下就跑了。

314、It can be ruinously expensive. 贵得要死。

315、You’ve moved up in the world. 你小子抖起来了。

316、He’s very secretive. 他太内向。

317、Can’t you take a joke? 开个玩笑都不行啊。

318、America is a melting pot. 美国是个大熔炉。

319、New brooms sweep cleaner. 新官上任三把火。

320、I’m just a tinpot manager. 我只是个小小的经理。

321、She gave me a brush-off. 她对我爱搭不理的。

322、The writing is on the wall. 不祥之事就要发生。

323、We’re expecting a full house tonight. 今晚将座无虚席。

324、Cross the bridge when we get to it. 车到山前必有路。

325、I’m of two minds. 我犹豫不定。

326、This is a perennial problem. 这是个老大难问题。

327、That’s not saying much. 这话等于没说。

328、She wears skimpy dresses. 她穿着暴露。

329、Don’t learn it by rote. 别死记硬背。

330、Sorry, I’m booked up. 对不起,我另有安排了。

331、She’s a tough cookie. 她可不是个善茬儿。

332、Don’t obfuscate the main issue. 别故弄玄虚。

333、Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. 当官的太多,干活的太少。 334、Something is in the air. 要出事。

335、First love is engraved on our mind forever. 初恋刻骨铭心。

336、Its only saving grace is ... 唯一可取之处是 ??

337、It’s just a measly present. 微薄小礼而已。

338、Many work by fits and starts. 很多人都是三天打鱼,两天晒网。 339、Like father, like son. 有其父必有其子。

340、He was met with hoots of derision. 人们冲他喝倒彩。

341、In the end I just lost it. 最后我还是发火了。

11 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

342、That’s vindictive. 这是在报复。

343、The squeaky wheel gets the grease. 会哭的孩子有糖吃。

344、I admire your serenity. 真佩服你的冷静。

345、My wife is the gnome of Zurich. 财政大权在我老婆手里。

346、It’s amateurish. 太不专业了。

347、Stop papering over your cracks. 别描了,越描越黑。

348、My enthusiasm was blunted. 我的心凉了一半。

349、Well, the knives are out for me. 这下可好,大家都冲我来了。

350、That guy is a slippery customer. 那小子是个老油条。

351、Sales are flat / slack. 销售平平。

352、When Greek meets Greek. 棋逢对手。

353、First loves are indelibly etched into our minds. 初恋刻骨铭心。

354、It’s the jack in office that causes problems. 小鬼难缠。

355、He swears black is white. 他睁眼说瞎话。

356、That song is before the Flood. 那首歌太老了。

357、She was a budding genius. 她是一颗冉冉升起的新星。

358、I don’t think you realize the enormity of the problem. 你不知道问题有多严重。 359、My conscience is restless. 我良心不安。

360、The weather was rotten. 天气糟透了。

361、The word has a pejorative overtone. 这个单词有点贬义。

362、You backed the wrong horse. 你找错人了。

363、He rings up chat lines all the time. 他老打信息台。

364、The bird has flown. 人去楼空了。

365、The price is extortionate. 太贵了。

366、We offer sizeable rake-offs. 我们回扣给的很多。

367、He lacks in guile. 他这人没什么心机。

368、Get a frame?杀一盘?

369、On your mark ? get set ? go! 各就各位,预备,跑!

370、I said a few words off the cuff. 我即兴讲了几句。

371、By rights, I owe you an apology. 按理说,我得向你道歉。

372、Fear is contagious. 恐慌会传染。

12 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

373、Will they reimburse you? 报销吗?

374、Your eyes are tantalizing. 你的眼睛让人心猿意马。

375、Don’t tamper with the machine. 别瞎鼓捣机器。

376、OK, I’ll play along. 他不是想玩吗?OK,我陪他玩。

377、The song failed to catch fire. 这首歌没火起来。

378、I’m biding my time. 我在等待时机。

379、Any stick will serve to beat a dog with. 欲加之罪,何患无辞。 380、I’ll give you the first refusal. 我给你优先权。

381、Let’s get down to brass tacks. 咱们讨论实质问题吧。

382、It’s half the battle. 这就成功了一半了。

383、It’d open up a Pandora’s box. 麻烦会接踵而来。

384、You can find a girl like that all over the place. 这种女孩到处都是。 385、The place abounds with bars. 那地方酒吧林立。

386、The system is iniquitous. 体制不公正。

387、Your corners are knocked off. 你的棱角被磨平了。

388、It’s her sore spot. 这是她的痛处。

389、I wager you 10 yuan. 我敢跟你赌十块钱。

390、The memories are hazy now. 记忆已经模糊了。

391、Our marriage is rock solid. 我们的婚姻很稳固。

392、Now you're talking. 这个主意还不错。

393、How could you hold it back ? 你干吗瞒我呀?

394、He was born by cesarean. 他是妈妈破腹产生的。

395、We go straight for the jugular. 我们一剑封喉。

396、Obviously the speech lacked punch . 很明显,演说缺少感染力。 397、The photo is unflattering . 你人比照片上好看。

398、Don’t rake up the past. 不要翻旧帐。

399、What's your star sign? 你是哪个星座的?

400、Everyone is subject to the rule of law. 法律面前,人人平等。 401、I'm dumbfounded. 靠,我倒。

402、He’s a real Sphinx. 他喜怒不形于色。

403、I’m a gofer. 我只是个跑腿儿的。

13 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

404、I’m not worried. I have a friend at court. 我不担心。我有靠山。

405、You bear all the hallmarks of a playboy. 你具备花花公子的一切特征。

406、I wanted the ground to open up. 我恨不得找个地缝钻下去。

407、That was out of character of her. 依她的个性,她不大可能这么做。

408、It’s blistering heat outside. 外面太热了。

409、I saw you ogling her. 我看见你朝她抛媚眼了。

410、Don’t look at the world through dark glasses. 别那么悲观。

411、You're not aware of the seamy side of life. 你还没有见到社会的阴暗面。 412、Stop equivocating. 别模棱两可的。

413、I’m a glutton for books. 我爱书如命。

414、Her face is her fortune. 她全仗着那张脸蛋儿。

415、How did you fare in the test? 你考的怎么样?

416、My girlfriend can be very erratic. 我女朋友忽冷忽热的。

417、You have a skin like a rhinoceros. 你脸皮够厚。

418、You egged me on. 是你鼓动我干的。

419、He’s no oil painting but his girlfriends are legion! 他相貌平平,女朋友却一大堆。 420、Have you ascertained? 你确定了吗?

421、Spare a thought for my situation. 你也想想我的处境行不行?

422、I used to be a martyr to mouth ulcer. 我以前老得口腔溃疡。

423、Don’t work to rule. 不要消极怠工。

424、The silence was deafening. 气氛非常尴尬。

425、Where’s your backbone? 你怎么这么窝囊啊?

426、Give me a leg up since I’m new. 我刚来,请大家多多关照。

427、You’re gonna have to knuckle down. 你得用功啊。

428、He’s a genius, by common consent. 他是公认的天才。

429、Always be the pick of the bunch. 永远做最好的。

430、I was sitting on thorns. 我如坐针毡。

431、The years have mellowed me. 岁月让我成熟。

432、You can’t welch on your promises. 你不能说话不算数啊。

433、Evil deeds are done in the name of good. 多少恶行打着正义的旗号!

434、We fear for your safety. 我们担心你的安全。

14 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

435、That’s his express purpose. 他明显为了这个。

436、You go. I’ll stick around. 你走吧。我再呆会儿。

437、I’m not being facetious. 我不是故意打岔。

438、Get your second wind! 重整旗鼓!

439、She glossed it over. 那事她一带而过。

440、They grate on me most. 我最讨厌这种人。

441、He must have gone loopy. 他脑子进水了。

442、He’s trying to muscle in. 他想干涉这件事。

443、I’ll have the world at my feet!我要出人头地!

444、Well, thereby hangs a tale. 这说起来可话长了(幽默)。

445、Crisis averted. 危机解除了。

446、I salivate over your beauty, sugar. 宝贝儿我对你的美色垂涎三尺。

447、The plot thickens. 情况有变(幽默)。

448、Do you have a death wish or something? 你找死啊你?

449、Everybody is searching fame and fortune. 大家都在追名逐利。

450、Don’t worry. I’m the soul of discretion. 放心吧。我嘴很严的。

451、He’s a computer buff. 他是计算机牛人。

452、He’s a scrooge. 他太抠门儿了。

453、We’ll have to eke it out. 我们得将就着点。(我们得撑过难关)

454、I didn’t just come into town on the turnip truck. 你以为我村儿里来的?(我没那么土) 455、He’s got a volatile temper. 他喜怒无常。

456、Savvy? 明白吗?

457、The heady days of my youth are gone. 我不像年轻时那么冲动了。

458、Fancy meeting you here! Likewise. 见到你真高兴!我也是。

459、She’s got a new toy boy. 她又找了个小白脸儿。

460、My wages are barely enough to keep body and soul together. 我的工资仅够维持生计。

461、Count your blessings. 你知足吧。

462、Would you like your steak rare, medium, or well-done? 您的牛排要三分熟,五分熟,还是全熟? 463、Steer clear of trouble. 少管闲事。

464、You better hew to the line. 你最好守规矩。

465、What’s cuter than that? 你嘴巴真甜。

15 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

466、The rarer it is, the more it is worth. 物以稀为贵。

467、YOU brought it up. 是你先提这件事的。

468、It is bred in the bone.本性难移。

469、I’ll give you the lowdown. 我会告诉你关键信息。

470、My wages are barely enough to keep body and soul together. 我的工资仅够维持生计。

471、Count your blessings. 你知足吧。

472、Would you like your steak rare, medium, or well-done? 您的牛排要三分熟,五分熟,还是全熟? 473、Steer clear of trouble. 少管闲事。

474、You better hew to the line. 你最好守规矩。

475、What’s cuter than that? 你嘴巴真甜。

476、The rarer it is, the more it is worth. 物以稀为贵。

477、YOU brought it up. 是你先提这件事的。

478、It is bred in the bone.本性难移。

479、I’ll give you the lowdown. 我会告诉你关键信息。

480、He was paid 2 m to endorse the product. 他代言费拿了两百万。

481、I can’t stand weak coffee. 咖啡太淡我可受不了。

482、Give him no breathing room. 不要给他喘息的机会。

483、I decide to opt out. 我决定撤出。

484、We charge a flat rate of $ 20 per hour. 我们每小时固定收费20美元。

485、The patient is doubly incontinent. 病人大小便失禁。

486、We can’t afford to incur the wrath of the public. 我们不能激起民愤。

487、It’s just one of her little idiosyncrasies. 她就这毛病。

488、Don’t be sparing with your praise. 不要吝惜你的赞美。

489、1Your ability is occult. 你简直神了。

490、Examples abound. 例子举不胜举。

491、Free time is at a premium for him. 他很少有空。

492、I stopped short of telling him, but only just. 我差点告诉他。

493、Draw / pull up a chair and sit before me. 拉把椅子过来。

494、It takes true grit to do it. 做这件事需要真正的勇气。

495、It’s my idea of sheer bliss. 我认为这才是真正的幸福。

496、Stop badgering me. 别磨我了。

16 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

497、Sorry for that. I didn’t mean to snub. 我绝非有意怠慢。

498、Don’t overtax yourself. 别累着自己。

499、1To be candid, it’s your fault. 坦率地说,是你的错。

500、You’re so deft. 你够敏捷啊。

501、I have a general malaise. 我浑身无力。

502、The children were boisterous. 孩子太吵了。

503、Don’t allow the heart to rule the head. 别感情用事。

504、He dips his pen in gall. 他的文字尖酸刻薄。

505、It’s the ultimate test of mind over matter. 这绝对是意志的考验。 506、Speak your mind. 有话直说。

507、You’re as bold as brass. 你脸皮够厚。

508、Your schoolboy humor is really tiresome. 你那没品的幽默真把人累死。 509、He sounds a bit pompous. 他说话有点装腔作势。

510、It’s useless to reproach yourself. 自责是没用的。

511、That dress is just tawdry. 那条裙子太俗艳了。

512、Put your own house in order first! 先拿镜子照照自己!

513、You always claim the moral high ground. 就你自己是君子。

514、My leg went into spasm. 我的腿突然痉挛。

515、I feel so drab. 真是无聊啊。

516、He cried in spells. 他哭一阵停一阵。

517、It’s historical regression. 这是历史的倒退。

518、I actually have an agenda. 其实我有事找你。

519、That was an error of judgment. 判断失误。

520、That’s an insult to my intelligence. 简直侮辱我的智慧。

521、He looked lethargic.他好像无精打采的。

522、I don’t hold out much hope.我不抱多大希望。

523、You got to be wary.你得提防着点。

524、No frills, please.不要添枝加叶。

525、You’re spoiled for choice.你挑花眼了。

526、No one can spike my guns.谁能阻挡我。

527、It’s your fond hope.你是一厢情愿。

17 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

528、You have to grease their palms.你得把他们打点好。

529、She's a wolf in sheep’s clothing. 她是只披着羊皮的狼。That’s an insult to my intelligence. 简直侮辱我的智慧。 530、He looked lethargic.他好像无精打采的。

531、I don’t hold out much hope.我不抱多大希望。

532、You got to be wary.你得提防着点。

533、No frills, please.不要添枝加叶。

534、You’re spoiled for choice.你挑花眼了。

535、No one can spike my guns.谁能阻挡我。

536、It’s your fond hope.你是一厢情愿。

537、You have to grease their palms.你得把他们打点好。

538、She's a wolf in sheep’s clothing. 她是只披着羊皮的狼。

539、Give me some sage advice. 愿听高见。

540、You need to do an ECG (electrocardiograph). 你得做个心电图。

541、I prefer a clear broth. 我喜欢清汤。

542、Rotate your hips, ladys! 姐妹们把胯扭起来!

543、I have one foot in the grave. 我半截身子已经入土了。

544、The team was demoralized. 全队士气大挫。

545、The film is pretty fast and furious. 影片紧凑、刺激。

546、Teething troubles / growing pains are to be expected. 前期会有一些问题。

547、You must banish the thought. 你必须打消这个念头。

548、The bridge was jerry - built. 这座桥属于豆腐渣工程。

549、She only worships Mammon. 她非常拜金。

550、You’re harking back to that crap all the time! 你怎么老提这事?

551、With this money we could live like a lord. 有了这笔钱,我们可以享尽荣华富贵。

552、He fumbled the catch. 他没接住那个球。

553、Baggy clothes cover a multitude of sins. 宽松的衣服遮百丑啊。

554、No need to doll yourself up. 没必要打扮得花枝招展的。

555、The climate is temperate. 天气很温和。

556、You’re so unsporting. 你太不光明正大了。

557、Have you gone all the way? 你们上床了吗?

558、Are you trying to psych me out? 你想给我来个下马威?

18 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

559、Let’s get to the heart of the matter. 我们进入主题吧。

560、I had to be cruel to be kind. 为了你好,我必须那么做。

561、That really brought home to me the gravity. 我明白了事情的严重性。 562、You’re so unyielding. 你够倔啊。

563、We’re vanquished. 我们被击败了。

564、There’s a growing disenchantment. 怀疑与日俱增。

565、Ask him. He knows his stuff. 问他。他业务熟。

566、Give her CPR! 快做人工呼吸!

567、This is the power of the old school tie. 这就是同学会的威力。 568、He knows nothing but brute force. 他只会逞匹夫之勇。

569、We never condone violence. 对暴力我们绝不姑息。

570、I prefer to live in a world of my own. 我喜欢活在自己的世界里。 571、There’s a time and place. 总得分场合啊。

572、Don’t put all your goods in the window. 不要锋芒毕露。

573、You can’t bend people to your will. 你不能把意志强加于人。 574、You should take the pills on an empty stomach. 药得空腹吃。 575、It’s a real body blow. 这真是沉痛的一击。

576、I’m loath to do it. 我实在不想干。

577、You’ve made your point abundantly clear. 你的意思我很清楚。 578、1You better have a booster. 你最好打一剂加强针。

579、Don’t fatigue yourself unnecessarily. 不要累着自己。

580、I’m disoriented. 我不知何去何从。

581、You’ve got sex on the brain. 你满脑子都是男女之事。

582、Don’t mix with those low life. 别跟那些人渣打交道。

583、I’m never going to live it down. 我以后没脸见人了。

584、You’re just a copycat! 你只知道模仿别人。

585、He’s a trimmer. 你特会见风使舵。

586、Horses for courses. 术业有专攻。

587、Many students were mown down. 很多学生被屠杀。

588、The play was a total flop. 演砸了。

589、It’s just chickenfeed for him. 对他来说,那点钱只是九牛一毛。

19 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

590、Your house would be repossessed. 你的房子会被收回的。

591、You might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. 一不做,二不休。 592、He’s world-weary and cynical. 他愤世嫉俗。

593、Our teacher is a real disciplinarian. 我们的老师很严厉。

594、They work hand and glove. 他们狼狈为奸。

595、It happened more by contrivance than by chance. 这事有人设计。 596、Temper your criticism. 批评不要太尖锐。

597、We have to scale back. 我们得缩小规模。

598、You’ve got goose bumps. 你都起鸡皮疙瘩了。

599、He is the alpha male. 他是老大。

600、There’s a Trojan horse.有内奸。

601、Things are looking black.前景不妙。

602、No room to swing a cat.连个站脚的地方都没有。

603、It is my baptism of fire.这是我的第一个挑战。

604、The man is paralytic right side.他右半身麻痹了。

605、I support you unequivocally.我明确支持你。

606、The firm lacks cohesive force.公司没有凝聚力。

607、I’m ravenous.我快饿死了。

608、I refused point-blank.我断然拒绝。

609、The pressure continued unabated. 压力丝毫未减。

610、She’s an iron hand in a velvet glove.她外柔内刚。

611、My husband is a lucid speaker. 我老公说话很清晰。

612、The business is on the ropes.生意岌岌可危。

613、Many girls want to marry into the purple.很多女孩都想嫁入豪门。 614、I have a strange foreboding.我有一种不祥的感觉。

615、Take it with a grain of salt.别全当真。

616、He got the pink slip.他被解雇了。

617、Ignorance is bliss. 无知是福。

618、You’ve been living in a fool’s paradise.你傻并快乐着。

619、Necessity is the mother of invention. 需要乃创造之母。

620、Don’t worry. I’ve got his number. 不用担心。我对他了如指掌。

20 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

621、Apply the cream liberally. 多抹点。

622、We reached a gentleman's agreement. 我们订了个君子协定。 623、It’s his sore point. 那是他的痛处。

624、The guy eyed me up. 他色迷迷地打量我。

625、There’s every prospect of success. 成功的希望很大。

626、Hey, get off your high horse. 别盛气凌人的。

627、What an underhanded intrigue! 多么卑鄙的伎俩!

628、Let me kill the fatted calf for you. 我要为你接风洗尘。 629、I smell a rat. 我觉得有点不对劲。

630、It could be a good conversation piece. 这是个很好的谈资。 631、The puzzle well and truly foxes me. 这个谜真把我难住了。 632、I’m a loner / lone wolf. 我不喜欢交际。

633、The specter of war looms. 战争的阴云笼罩。

634、I was hypnotized. 我被深深地迷住了。

635、Don't put words in my mouth. 不要血口喷人。

636、He falsified his certificate. 他办了个假证。

637、Crimes are epidemic. 犯罪很猖狂。

638、1It’s a labor of love. 干这活我心甘情愿。

639、He won’t play ball. 他不会合作的。

640、The result would be nonsensical. 结局是荒谬的。

641、The plan went like a dream. 计划进展相当顺利。

642、Hypocrisy is my pet aversion. 我最痛恨的就是虚伪。

643、You can’t apply the blanket regulation. 你不能一刀切。 644、Mutton dressed as lamb. 装嫩。

645、Cut the Gordian knot. 快刀斩乱麻。

646、Don’t you dare answer me back! 不要和我顶嘴!

647、They look the other way. 他们睁一只眼闭一只眼。

648、He is fond of vivacious girls. 他喜欢活泼的女孩。

649、Don’t overstate the case. 只讲要点,不必展开。

650、He perked up at the news. 一听到这个消息他立刻振奋起来了。 651、Don’t be petulant. 别使性子。

21 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

652、Then I thought better of it. 后来我改变了主意。

653、How time drags! 时间过得真慢啊。

654、Don’t make an ass of yourself. 别出洋相。

655、Were you fluttered? 你慌了吗?

656、I avoid them like the plague. 我避之唯恐不及。

657、This may queer my pitch. 这会打乱我的计划。

658、He’s an insipid old bore. 他这人特没劲。

659、We cream off the most brilliant. 我们只挑最棒的。

660、I looked ludicrous. 我显得跟傻冒似的。

661、You touched a raw nerve. 你犯忌讳了。

662、Wish you a speedy recovery. 祝你早日康复。

663、You can fish in troubled waters. 你可以浑水摸鱼。

664、I don’t want to go to law. 我可不想打官司。

665、The pink of perfection! 炉火纯青!

666、She is shy and retiring. 她很害羞。

667、The word insubordination is beyond me. 我不知服从为何物。

668、Simmer gently for 20 m then drain the solution. 文火煎20分钟,然后将药水滗出。 669、It can be very irksome. 有时非常令人讨厌。

670、You need to keep your hand in. 你应该拳不离手。

671、She’s no respecter of tradition. 她从来不尊重传统。

672、It’s pure supposition. 只是主观臆断而已。

673、The news came like a bolt from the blue. 这个消息仿佛晴天霹雳。

674、Don’t tempt providence. 别心存侥幸。

675、Don’t be a dog in the manger. 别占着茅坑不拉屎。

676、Don’t be such a hothead. 别那么莽撞。

677、He has a massive potbelly. 他有个将军肚。

678、It’s just a temporary expedient. 这只是个权宜之计。

679、I can’t give you a cast-iron guarantee. 我不敢打保票。

680、Tell me the unvarnished truth. 实话实说。

681、Stop fudging the issue. 不要回避问题。

682、I have to race against time. 我得抢时间。

22 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

683、Who is the moving spirit? 谁是策划者?

684、I can drink them under the table. 我能把他们喝趴下。

685、My heart was palpitating with fear. 我害怕得心砰砰直跳。

686、Preserve your sanity. 保持理智。

687、I won’t let her slip through my fingers. 我不会错过这么好的女孩。 688、It’s my pride and joy. 它是我的精神寄托。

689、I immediately felt small. 我立刻感到自己的渺小。

690、You’d fall between two stools. 你会两头落空的。

691、She is bedridden. 她只能卧床。

692、I’ll thrash you. 我抽你。

693、I’m on the shelf. 我是嫁不出去喽。

694、You cannot unscramble scrambled eggs. 木已成舟。

695、The revolt was quashed. 起义被镇压了。

696、You’ll meet your Waterloo. 你会遭遇滑铁卢。

697、I enjoy the placid pace of village life. 我喜欢宁静的乡村生活。

698、At least you can avoid the drudgery of housework. 你至少不用干家务。 699、She keeps her own counsel. 她深藏不露。

700、They exchanged knowing glances. 他们交换了一下眼色。

701、Your job is a bed of roses. 你的工作太美了。

702、Hooray! 万岁!

703、The worm turns. 兔子急了也会咬人。

704、My stomach bloated up. 我腹胀。

705、It’s irretrievably lost. 永远地失去了。

706、Let’s take the offensive. 我们转守为攻。

707、You make me the whipping boy? 你让我当替罪羊?

708、Betrayal is ubiquitous. 背叛无处不在。

709、I’m reckoning on your continued support. 我指望你继续支持我。 710、He’s my boon companion. 他是我的挚友。

711、I always stay on the right side of the law. 我向来遵纪守法。

712、No quarter is given. 一个不留。

713、My car is ailing. 我的车出毛病了。

23 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

714、He was peppered with bullets. 他被打成蚂蜂窝了。

715、Don’t be keyed up. 不要紧张。

716、You can’t make bricks without straw. 巧妇难为无米之炊。

717、Control your irritability. 不要发火。

718、My behavior is above reproach. 我的做法无可厚非。

719、The benefits are measurable. 利益可观。

720、The fire broke out in the dead of night. 火是半夜起的。

721、We’ve developed a good rapport. 我们很融洽。

722、I got a tepid response. 反应不冷不热的。

723、What a poetic justice! 真是报应。

724、It’s imperative to act now. 该采取行动了。

725、I’m easy. 怎么都行(随便,我无所谓)。

726、Raising childen is a mixed blessing. 养孩子有幸福也有烦恼。

727、No need to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut. 杀鸡焉用宰牛刀。 728、It’s just a stall tactic. 这只是个拖延战术。

729、I'll be ready momentarily. 我马上就好。

730、The repast was fit for a king. 简直是国王的盛宴。

731、Everything is on hold. 一切都搁置了。

732、Aren't you a glutton for punishment! 你可真是个受虐狂。

733、Why not press home your advantage? 干吗不充分利用自己的优势呢? 734、Shift youself! 抓紧时间!

735、I’ll shepherd the tourists there. 我领游客过去。

736、Properly speaking, it is not the case. 严格说来并非如此。

737、This is the overarching theme. 这是主旋律。

738、Come on. It’s not rocket science. 又不是什么高科技。

739、Are you ready to be put through the mill? 你做好过堂的准备了吗? 740、I have a low pain threshold. 我很容易感到痛苦。

741、A hole in one. 一击命中。

742、It can do wonders for your English. 对你的英语大有好处。

743、He’s an out-and-out egotist. 他是个不折不扣的自我中心主义者。 744、She’s a real old battleaxe. 她是个泼妇。

24 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

745、He bought a palatial house. 他买了套富丽堂皇的大房子。

746、You should have a diet easily digestible. 吃易消化的食物。

747、You’re reverting to your old habit. 你老毛病又犯了。

748、Don’t be so legalistic. 通融一下嘛。

749、Hopes dimmed. 希望越来越渺茫。

750、I went all out! 我已尽力了!

751、The groom made the rounds. 新郎挨个敬酒。

752、You’re taking your life in your hands. 你在玩命。

753、It’s just a one-off. 只是一次性的。

754、I need a few days to mull it over. 给我几天让我想想。

755、How can we mitigate the effects now? 我们现在怎样才能缓解问题?

756、They’re as thick as thieves. 他们俩形影不离。

757、You keep going off on a tangent. 你老是跑题。

758、I’m nursing my energy. 我在积蓄力量。

759、He was sent up for three years. 他蹲了三年监狱。

760、If she finds out, the balloon will go up. 要是她发现可就糟了。

761、She has no qualms about lying. 她撒起谎来脸都不带红的。

762、Answer me unambiguously. 请正面回答。

763、Actually I’m a man of the old school. 其实我很传统。

764、Some work experience will stand you in good stead. 积累点工作经验对你有好处。 765、You’re fighting a losing battle. 不要垂死挣扎了。

766、You don’t have to be so deferential. 你不必这么恭恭敬敬的。

767、I bear him no malice. 我对他没有恶意。

768、She’s taken up with a bunch of artistes. 她最近经常跟一帮艺人来往。

769、You better not break ranks. 你最好不要拆大家的台。

770、I was very dejected. 我沮丧极了。

771、I only received the results at the eleventh hour. 在最后关头我才收到了成绩。 772、You laid it on with a trowel. 你太会拍马屁了吧。

773、There’s safety in numbers. 人多安全。

774、She started to launch a charm offensive. 她开始施展魅力攻势。

775、Don’t let success go to your head. 不要让胜利冲昏了头脑。

25 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

776、Stop shedding crocodile tears. 别假惺惺的。

777、That’s a special pleading. 那是强词夺理。

778、Don’t be such an ostrich. 不要逃避现实。

779、There’re plenty more fish in the sea. 天涯何处无芳草。

780、My enthusiasm was renewed. 我又重新燃起热情。

781、Isn’t it a little bourgeois? 是不是有点太庸俗了?

782、She’s very limber. 她身材很柔软。

783、I won’t knuckle under. 我不会屈服。

784、She’s no raving beauty. 她并非大美女。

785、It’ll be curtains for me. 我就没戏唱了。

786、From a lay perspective, it’s almost incomprehensible. 外行根本无法理解。

787、Queen Anne is dead. 你才知道啊。

788、My concentration began to waver. 我精力有点不集中了。

789、Shall we go halves on this? 我们分开付帐吧。

790、Temperance is wholesome. 生活节制有益健康。

791、She tried to bolster my morale. 她想鼓励我。

792、Marry in haste, repent at leisure. 结婚太早你就后悔去吧。

793、It seems to run in the family. 好像是遗传。

794、It’s just a passing fad. 一时的时尚而已。

795、The man was absolutely certifiable. 他肯定是个精神病。

796、It pricked my conscience. 这事触动了我的良心。

797、We’ll pay you up front. 我们会预先付款。

798、I wasn’t talking about sex. You’ve got a one-track mind. 我不是指那方面。你脑子里怎么竟是男女之事? 799、Can you contrive a meeting between us? 你能不能想个法让我们见一面?

800、I’m in the know. 我知道内幕。

801、Business before pleasure. 工作第一,娱乐第二。

802、We received a barrage of complaints. 我们收到一连串投诉。

803、He’s a Peter Pan. 他永远也长不大。

804、She categorically refused. 她一口拒绝。

805、I didn’t know you have it in you. 没想到你还有这两下子。

806、I felt snubbed. 我觉得有点不受尊重。

26 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

807、Don’t muddy the waters. 别把问题搞复杂。

808、Fox hunting should be consigned to the dustbin of history. 猎狐应该被扔进历史的垃圾堆。 809、No shoptalk. 不谈公事。

810、That was a blatant lie. 那是公然撒谎。

811、I won it fair and square. 我赢得光明正大。

812、How can you have the impudence to say that? 你竟然有脸说这个?

813、He said that in a roundabout way. 他拐弯抹角地说的。

814、Full of political humbug. 充满政治谎言。

815、You should cut your coat according to your cloth. 你得量入为出。

816、One swallow doesn’t make a summer. 一燕不成夏。

817、Gargle with this mouthwash. 用漱口水漱一下口。

818、Otherwise I would’t be able to do justice to your kindness. 否则对不起你一片苦心哪。 819、My skin is greasy. 我是油性皮肤。

820、They won by a large margin.他们大获全胜。

821、I weighed 5 kilos at birth.我出生时体重5>公斤。

822、One for the road.最后一杯。

823、I’m not playing gooseberry to you two.我才不给你们当灯泡呢。

824、I thought my number was up.我以为我死定了。

825、It goes for at least 1 million.至少值一百万。

826、The scene struck a chord. 那>个场面似曾相识。

827、The beginning was sinister.一开始就不吉利。

828、I plan to settle there when I’m elderly and infirm.我老了以后就到那里定居。

829、Kudos, man. 行啊,你小子。

830、You sound sanctimonious. 别假装神圣。

831、She’s meek and mild. 她很温柔。

832、You must have the Midas touch. 你真是太会赚钱了。

833、Everything will fall into place. 一切就会迎刃而解。

834、There’s no point in beating your chest. 捶胸顿足有什么用?

835、I’m going to up the ante. 我准备加大赌注。

836、Little headway has been made. 还没什么进展。

837、You should take criticism in your stride. 你得对批评刀枪不入。

27 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

838、A bunch of Philistines. 一帮俗人!

839、You’re singing off-key. 你跑调了。

840、You don’t think in situations. 紧急情况来不及考虑。

841、We don’t talk the same language. 我们观念不同。

842、He’s back in the groove. 他恢复状态了。

843、I was completely nonplussed by his reply. 他的回答令我无所适从。

844、I said “Good morning” but he cut me dead. 我向他打招呼可他没有理我。 845、I’ll let you have it at cost. 我按成本价给你。

846、This is a thankless job. 干这活费力不讨好。

847、We pay homage to you. 我们对你深表敬意。

848、She was just baiting you. 她只不过想气气你。

849、Can you credit that? 难以置信!

850、You work like a Trojan. 你干活真卖力。

851、He arrived in the nick of time. 他踩着点儿来了。

852、Most people work out of necessity. 大多数人工作是为了生计。

853、They’re making a tactical retreat. 他们在做战略转移。

854、I mucked up the exam. 我考砸了。

855、He’s fine figure of a man. 他体型巨好。

856、Cash on delivery. 货到付款。

857、He has gimlet eyes. 他目光犀利。

858、You can’t get it for love or money. 你无论如何也得不到。

859、I was scared stiff. 我吓呆了。

860、The police manhandled some of the demonstrators. 警察带走了一些示威者。 861、The dollar took a nosedive. 美元大跌。

862、You’re so transparent. 你太不会撒谎了。

863、She’s nobody’s poodle. 她主意很正。

864、He’s fallen on evil days. 他现在落魄了。

865、You’ll be in breach of the regulations. 那样你就犯规了。

866、That’s a tall story. 太夸张了吧。

867、He’s a rich man by his own account. 他自称是个有钱人。

868、Now you're listless, ah? 现在你怎么蔫儿了?

28 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

869、I still have some unfinished business with you. 咱俩的事还没了结。 870、It’s a common fallacy.这是个普遍的误解。

871、Tell it to the Marines!鬼才相信。

872、Don’t get shirty with me.别冲我发脾气。

873、China needs a system of checks and balances. 中国需要权力制衡。 874、The film was made on a shoestring.这部电影成本很低。

875、The gloom and doom is widespread.阴云笼罩。

876、We have to skimp.我们得省着点。

877、Join the club!大家都一样惨。

878、You’re so unsightly.你太不雅观了。

879、I have a frog in my throat now. 我口干舌燥了。

880、I can’t see straight. 我看不清。

881、I’m a sucker for this kind of girl. 我对这种女孩没有免疫力。

882、I’m a real bird of passage. 我居无定所。

883、There has been a cancerous growth. 恶性膨胀。

884、It stopped me in my tracks. 我一下子定在原地。

885、I don’t have a bean. 我一个子儿都没有。

886、You perpetrated an atrocity. 你罪恶滔天哪。(幽默)

887、The music was played at full volume. 音乐的音量开到最大。

888、Leave early so you can get a jump on the traffic. 早点出发能避过交通堵塞。 889、She takes offense very easily. 她很容易动怒。

890、It’s known in the trade as puff. 行话叫做忽悠。

891、You should always shop around. 一定要货比三家。

892、How did you manage to land such a plum job? 你是怎么得到这份肥差的? 893、The problem is aggravated. 情况恶化了。

894、I can’t call to mind. 我想不起来了。

895、My dandruff falls all the time. 我头皮屑太多了。

896、He’s a debonair young man. 他风度翩翩。

897、The peer pressure is tremendous. 周围人的影响太大了。

898、What’s the hold-up? 磨蹭什么呢?

899、You’re given a raw deal. 对你太不公平了。

29 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

900、I just know her by name. 我知道她,但没打过交道。

901、You’re only his cat’s paw. 你只是他的工具而已。

902、I’ve got knots in my stomach. 我心里疙疙瘩瘩的。

903、A guy heckled me. 一个家伙搅我的局。

904、He sent me profuse apologies. 他反复道歉。

905、Then I had a brainstorm. 突然我灵机一动。

906、Music can be a mood enhancer. 音乐使人精神好。

907、She exudes confidence. 她浑身散发着自信。

908、So you get the best of both worlds. 这样岂不两全其美?

909、She’s irascible. 她脾气不好。

910、A college degree is an open sesame to a job. 学历是工作的敲门砖。

911、The number can be rounded to 可以四舍五入到6。

912、You killed two birds with one stone. 你真是一箭双雕啊。

913、I was sorely tempted to say it. 我差点说出来。

914、I’m feeling slothful. 我有些怠倦。

915、The child is father of the man. 三岁看大,七岁看老。

916、He’s in traction. 他现在还打着石膏呢。

917、That is my ultimate accolade. 这是我最大的荣誉。

918、I know which side my bread is buttered. 我知道轻重。

919、He's squirreled some money away. 他有自己的小金库。

920、It’s a fool’s errand trying to do that. 傻子才会那么做。

921、You have no business interfering. 你无权干涉。

922、He dismissed the idea out of hand. 他彻底打消了这个念头。

923、I like millet congee. 我喜欢喝小米粥。

924、I’m allergic to sea food. 我吃海鲜过敏。

925、I don’t mince my words. 我向来有话直说。

926、Concubine Yang got BO. 杨贵妃有狐臭。

927、I’ll bang the drum for you. 我会为你擂鼓助威。

928、Teachers must be tuned in to students’ needs. 教师一定要理解学生想要什么。 929、I’m not a soldier of fortune. 我不是个枪手。

930、He’s unrelenting. 他坚定不移。

30 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

931、I refuse to be fitted into any ideological straitjacket. 我不会被任何观念所束缚。 932、I do a full workup every year. 我每年都做全身体检。

933、We all slip up. 人人都有失误的时候。

934、Nothing really tickled my fancy. 没什么吸引我的东西。

935、She had the presence of mind. 她沉着冷静,反应敏捷。

936、A man should have a sinewy body. 男人应该强壮。

937、I can throw him off the scent for a while. 我可以瞒他一阵子。

938、You could count on the fingers of one hand. 屈指可数。

939、We need to be more proactive. 我们应该积极主动。

940、How can we break the standoff? 怎样打破僵局呢?

941、Avoid strenuous physical exertion. 避免重体力劳动。

942、Are you scandalized? 你是不是对这很反感?

943、You have to alter your mode of living. 你得改变生活方式。

944、Take advantage of your fortes. 发挥自己的长处。

945、We paid through the nose. 我们花多了。

946、You’ve had one too many. 你喝高了。

947、Have a can-do attitude. 乐观一点。

948、We don’t have to drag her name through the mire. 没必要诋毁人家。

949、We’d better soft-pedal it. 我们最好少提这件事。

950、We cannot infringe traffic regulations. 我们不能违反交通法规。

951、The emperor dropped the pilot. 皇帝不听忠言。

952、At that time I was laboring under the illusion that she loved me. 当时我以为她是爱我的。 953、They got a landslide victory. 他们大获全胜。

954、We are unwitting victims! 我们只是无辜的受害者!

955、He must be rolling in it. 他一定腰缠万贯。

956、I’m on a rocky road. 最近有点不顺。

957、You can’t simply sweep the problems under the rug. 你不能逃避问题。

958、You’ve made your bed. 你自找的。

959、Don't push your luck. I'm not Santa Claus. 别贪得无厌。我又不是圣诞老人。

960、I’ll have to shelve my plan. 我的计划得暂时搁浅。

961、Don’t be such a killjoy. 别扫大家的兴。

31 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

962、It’s a conjecture on my part. 这只是我的推测。

963、I don’t want to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame. 我并不想永垂青史。 964、You drive a hard bargain. 你太会讨价还价了。

965、It cuts both ways. 有利也有弊。

966、Most people fall by the wayside. 大多数人半途而废。

967、Walk me through the procedure. 给我详细讲讲流程。

968、This is right up my alley. 正合我胃口。

969、He’s in his second childhood. 他老糊涂了。

970、I have to forgo the pleasure. 看来我无福消受了。

971、I’m down in the dumps. 我郁闷。

972、Do you mind? 你有完没完?

973、I’m not a frail old man yet. 我这老头还管点用。

974、They would give you a slow handclap. 他们会喝倒彩的。

975、Your fate is sealed. 你死定了。

976、She goofed her lines. 她说错词了。

977、Don’t be so common. 别那么没品。

978、You’re riding a tiger now. 你现在骑虎难下了。

979、You’re eating my heart out Zhang xueyou. 你跟张学友有一拼哪。 980、It was a load of waffle. 太扯了。

981、She never loses her inhibition. 她从不失态。

982、All planes were grounded. 所有航班都取消了。

983、I’ve been beavering away at this for hours. 我已经忙了好几个小时了。 984、Our relationship is on an even keel. 我们的关系很稳定。

985、Don’t flog a dead horse. 别白费功夫了。

986、Everything went up in smoke. 一切化为乌有。

987、It’s downright spurious. 胡编乱造。

988、You’re inviting disaster. 你在给自己找麻烦。

989、You need to have eyes in the back of your head. 你得时时小心。 990、I'm no philanthropist.我又不是慈善家。

991、I'm stuck in a rut.我的生活太单调了。

992、He does everything haphazardly.他做事毫无计划。

32 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

993、You're brimming with energy.你充满活力。

994、I'm nauseated by your hypocrisy.你的虚伪真让我恶心。

995、The demands try you sorely.这些要求让你心烦意乱。

996、I do my business in good faith.我诚信经营。

997、You little rascals.你们这些小坏蛋。

998、You're looking trim!你越来越苗条了!

999、Her parents often have rows. 她父母经常吵架。

1000、The rule applies irrespective of one’s ethnic origins. 这项规定适用于一切种族。 1001、He's a stutterer. 他是个结巴。

1002、We dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s. 我们完善了细节。

1003、Can I use Liquid Paper? 我能用修正液吗?

1004、You will waltz through the test. 你会轻松通过考试。

1005、Our frames of reference are so different. 我们的价值观太不一样了。

1006、I always go by the book. 我总是照章办事。

1007、I have a stubborn streak. 我有时很顽固。

1008、The company won't have any tax rebates anymore. 公司无权享受返税了。 1009、You’re squaring the circle. 不要白费力气了。

1010、The first goal was just a fluke. 第一个球是蒙进去的。

1011、We vet all applicants. 我们要详细调查所有的申请人。

1012、Tailored teaching is the name of the game. 因材施教最重要。

1013、I tell the class in my opening salvo. 每次开新课我都会跟学生讲清楚。 1014、Bodies were strewn everywhere. 尸横遍野。

1015、It went off half-cocked. 走火了。

1016、She made a splash with the song. 这首歌让她一夜成名。

1017、Don’t be so argumentative. 你怎么老抬扛啊?

1018、She gave me the once-over. 她迅速打量了我一下。

1019、Do you really have to go one better? 你一定要压住人家吗?

1020、Don't let it get you down. 别让这事坏了心情。

1021、The plan was scuttled. 计划泡汤了。

1022、Dope test is compulsory. 兴奋剂检查是必须的。

1023、A few pillow talks changed his mind. 听了几句枕边风他就改变了主意。

33 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

1024、I did it inadvertently. 我不是故意的。

1025、My business is kosher. 我是合法经营。

1026、Look at the pecs! 瞧那胸肌!

1027、Sexy abs! 多么性感的腹肌啊。

1028、It was cobbled together. 这是胡乱拼凑成的。

1029、He looked at me lasciviously. 他色迷迷地打量我。

1030、Keep your ear to the ground. 警觉一点。

1031、A mole leaked the secret. 有内奸走漏了风声。

1032、Lay back and enjoy your autumn years. 你可以安享晚年了。

1033、Are you gonna mooch off your family all the time? 你准备当一辈子啃老族?

1034、In the heat of the moment I slapped her. 我一气之下给了她一巴掌。

1035、He's getting wooly-minded. 他脑子有点乱了。

1036、See over for the answer. 答案在下一页。

1037、Their marriage was dissolved. 他们的婚姻解体了。

1038、It’s a living death. 生不如死。

1039、You’re pouring water into a sieve. 你太浪费了。

1040、This contravenes regulations. 这违反规则。

1041、It must remain in true-blue hands. 这事必须由可靠的人办。

1042、The car is roomy. 这车很宽敞。

1043、Snap out of it. It’s not the end of the world. 别老想这事了。又不是世界末日。

1044、Her joy was palpable. 她的幸福溢于言表。

1045、I have to use heavy-handed tactics. 我只能采取铁腕政策。

1046、Bookkeeping is not really my line. 财会不是我强项。

1047、Peasant workers are poorly remunerated. 农民工的收入很低。

1048、If you buy that house you’re on the hamster wheel. 要是买了那房子,你还贷款就没个头了。 1049、You're killing me with that damn tenderness of yours. 你那该死的温柔!

1050、Post-operative complications may occur. 术后可能有并发症。

1051、What are hours for meals? 什么时候开饭?

1052、The cake has gone stale. 蛋糕发霉了。

1053、Don't let your nervousness come through. 别让人看出你紧张。

1054、Try to strike a happy medium. 尽量折衷使大家都满意。

34 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

1055、I was completely mesmerized. 我被深深地迷住了。

1056、You certainly made short work of it. 你挺利索啊。

1057、This is our corporate responsibility. 这是我们共同的责任。

1058、I was on the verge of tears. 我差点掉眼泪。

1059、He’s obnoxious to everyone. 他对谁都很粗鲁。

1060、Wishful thinking is not a crime. 意淫无罪。

1061、Only the nouveau riche flaunt. 暴发户才到处炫耀。

1062、He seems to be devoid of compassion. 他好像毫无同情心。

1063、They must drive themselves out of the gutter. 他们必须摆脱贫穷。

1064、I’m sending you to eternity. 我送你上西天。

1065、We have to adopt salami tactics. 我们得稳扎稳打,步步为营。

1066、Do you need a recess? 要不要休息一下?

1067、The interviews were just charade. 面试不过是个幌子。

1068、1The poll was rigged. 投票结果有假。

1069、He’s kicked upstairs. 他被明升暗降。

1070、He’s a recidivist. 他屡教不改。

1071、Don’t worry. The dress is color-fast. 放心。这衣服不掉色。

1072、She sleeps like a log. 她睡觉睡的好极了。

1073、Your idea is quixotic. 你太异想天开了。

1074、The prices remain static. 价格保持稳定。

1075、The charm can ward off evil spirits. 这件饰品能避邪。

1076、I'm so scatty. 我太健忘了。

1077、Sorry I'm late. Roadwork. 对不起我来晚了。修路。

1078、Miniskirt used to be very much in the mode. 迷你裙以前很流行。

1079、We're facing an intractable problem. 这个问题似乎无法解决。

1080、Restaurants jacked up their prices. 饭馆全部涨价。

1081、He cast a few furtive glances. 他偷看了几眼。

1082、She’s a talebearer. 这个女人好搬弄是非。

1083、I dropped in on Gorge on my way. 路上我顺便拜访了一下乔治。

1084、The taste is no better than chewed tallow. 味同嚼蜡。

1085、I’m not gonna do it without some financial inducements. 没点实惠我可不干。

35 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

1086、Come straight home and don’t loiter. 赶快回家。不要瞎逛。

1087、You can't wink at what he did. 你不能对他的行为视而不见哪。

1088、You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. 朽木不可雕也。

1089、Don't push your luck. I'm not Santa Claus. 别贪得无厌。我又不是圣诞老人。 1090、I’ll have to shelve my plan. 我的计划得暂时搁浅。

1091、Don’t be such a killjoy. 别扫大家的兴。

1092、It’s a conjecture on my part. 这只是我的推测。

1093、I don’t want to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame. 我并不想永垂青史。 1094、You drive a hard bargain. 你太会讨价还价了。

1095、It cuts both ways. 有利也有弊。

1096、Most people fall by the wayside. 大多数人半途而废。

1097、Walk me through the procedure. 给我详细讲讲流程。

1098、This is right up my alley. 正合我胃口。

1099、He’s an Adonis. 他是个帅哥。

1100、We don’t stand on cremony here. 这儿没那么多规矩。

1101、The jury is hung. 陪审团观点不一,无法定论。

1102、My leg cramped up. 我的腿抽筋了。

1103、This is my husband’s holy of holies. 这间屋是我老公的圣所。

1104、I’ll offer an appropriate recompense. 我会给予适当的补偿。

1105、He’s been singing the praises of you. 他对你赞赏有加。

1106、She gave me a curt reply. 她的回答生硬无礼。

1107、All your geese are swans. 你的都是好的。

1108、Necessity knows no law. 为了生存就顾不得法律了。

1109、Can you contrive a meeting between us? 你能不能想个法让我们见一面? 1110、I’m in the know. 我知道内幕。

1111、Business before pleasure. 工作第一,娱乐第二。

1112、We received a barrage of complaints. 我们收到一连串投诉。

1113、He’s a Peter Pan. 他永远也长不大。

1114、She categorically refused. 她一口拒绝。

1115、I didn’t know you have it in you. 没想到你还有这两下子。

1116、I felt snubbed. 我觉得有点不受尊重。

36 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

1117、Don’t muddy the waters. 别把问题搞复杂。

1118、Fox hunting should be consigned to the dustbin of history. 猎狐应该被扔进历史的垃圾堆。 1119、I'll be ready momentarily. 我马上就好。

1120、The repast was fit for a king. 简直是国王的盛宴。

1121、Everything is on hold. 一切都搁置了。

1122、Aren't you a glutton for punishment! 你可真是个受虐狂。

1123、Why not press home your advantage? 干吗不充分利用自己的优势呢?

1124、Shift youself! 抓紧时间!

1125、I’ll shepherd the tourists there. 我领游客过去。

1126、Properly speaking, it is not the case. 严格说来并非如此。

1127、This is the overarching theme. 这是主旋律。

1128、Come on. It’s not rocket science. 又不是什么高科技。

1129、Give me some sage advice. 愿听高见。

1130、You need to do an ECG (electrocardiograph). 你得做个心电图。

1131、I prefer a clear broth. 我喜欢清汤。

1132、Rotate your hips, ladys! 姐妹们把胯扭起来!

1133、I have one foot in the grave. 我半截身子已经入土了。

1134、The team was demoralized. 全队士气大挫。

1135、The film is pretty fast and furious. 影片紧凑、刺激。

1136、Teething troubles / growing pains are to be expected. 前期会有一些问题。

1137、You must banish the thought. 你必须打消这个念头。

1138、The bridge was jerry - built. 这座桥属于豆腐渣工程。

1139、You really shone out! 你真是惊艳哪。

1140、He’s living in squalor. 他住的地方太脏了。

1141、This place is a bear garden. 这儿太吵了。

1142、Pulled out all the stops, ah? 招数全使出来了,啊?

1143、My stomach flutters when I see her. 一见到她我就紧张。

1144、My reputation is in tatters. 我的名声臭了。

1145、We set off with glee. 我们兴致勃勃地出发了。

1146、You’re in the public eye. 你是公众人物。

1147、He has a huge, bulbous nose. 他有个大蒜头鼻子。

37 / 38

英语魔鬼口语1000句

1148、It’s just an empty threat. 只是虚张声势。

1149、I was only a hick town lad at that time. 当时我只是个村里来的傻小子。 1150、She’s such a pathological liar. 她撒谎成性。

1151、I need to confer with my lawyer. 我要见我的律师。

1152、How’s he like? Warts and all. 他这人怎么样?照实说(不要隐瞒他的缺点)。 1153、Survival of the fittest. God’s honest truth. 适者生存,天经地义。

1154、You can’t fight destiny. 人不能跟命争。

1155、They exchanged conspiratorial glances. 他们交换了一下眼色。

1156、Grandpa is old but hale. 爷爷真是老当益壮。

1157、Three bourbons, straight up. 三杯波旁威士忌,不加冰。

1158、We must not flinch. 我们不能退缩。

1159、They were victims of circumstance. 他们是环境的牺牲品。

1160、You look perky. 你精神不错啊。

1161、Don’t give me the bull. 胡说八道。

1162、Take the tonsure. Life’s fuck all. 出家算了。活着真没劲。

1163、Dusk hasn’t fallen. 天还没黑。

1164、It all happened in a flash. 这一切来得太突然了。

1165、The market is glutted. 市场饱和了。

1166、I think we should give him a fair hearing. 我们应该听听他的解释。

1167、Mayday! 救命!

1168、They’re paid a pittance. 他们的薪水少得可怜。

38 / 38

更多相关推荐:
小学英语口语交际大赛活动总结

小学英语口语交际大赛活动总结(20xx-20xx)学年第一学期为提高我校学生英语口语表达能力,激发学生英语口语交际热情,给英语学习爱好者提供一个展示的舞台,我校10月x日下午在音乐室举行了3—5年级英语口语交际…

英语口语培训心得与收获 (1)

英语口语培训心得与收获黄莆雪团为期八周的英语课程学习是快乐而充实的,主要以英语口语练习为主,同时还给我们练习表达的机会。口语表达纯正流利,教学理论新颖独特,思维方法先进有趣,是我对老师的直观感觉。课堂充分体现了…

口语交际表现性评价行动研究报告

口语交际表现性评价行动研究报告口语交际表现性评价系统的建构是一个复杂的过程。口语交际不是简单的听话和说话,它不仅包括对信息的分析、综合、判断、推理、概括、归纳、创造等思维能力,还包括对双方情感和思想的理解、尊重…

【少儿英语口语】幼儿英语教育问题解析

【少儿英语口语】幼儿英语教育问题解析幼儿双语教育在我国正如火如荼地开展,兴起了一股英语热狂潮:双语幼儿园、国际幼儿园、英语课程、英语兴趣班、英语培训机构纷纷上马;形形色色的幼儿英语教材如雨后春笋般涌现;各路人马…

人教版五年级下册语文《口语交际·习作三》教学设计

人教版语文第十册《口语交际·习作三》教学设计教材分析:本次口语交际的话题是“劝说”,这里有规劝的意思,劝说别人改掉不良的习惯。安排这次口语交际的目的,是让学生在交际中学会怎样动之以情、晓之以理地劝说别人,了解规…

第五届英语口语大赛主持稿

Goodgentlemen!eveningdistinguishedjudges,ladiesand尊敬的各位领导各位来宾,亲爱的老师同学们,大家晚上好!WelcomeTianheyourhosttoday,m…

商务英语初级口语素材 工作之余

商务英语初级口语素材——工作之余工作之余(after-workentertainments,choosinganddevelopingtopicsofconversation)Introducingtopics…

口语例文17

Since1850thetemperatureofEarthssurfacehasincreasedabout06degreeScientistspredictitmaywarmmuchmorebytheend...

四下口语交际范文

第二单元口语交际以诚待人要注意说话的方式讲话要比较委婉这样别人才容易接受才能表现出自己的诚意来引导说出比方说可以用上一些礼貌用语你请等等多用礼貌用语要注意态度一定要诚恳这样才能表现出自己的诚意来态度诚恳要和他讲...

口语范文-介绍+家乡

口语Part1范文INTRODUCTIONDoesyournamehaveanyspecialmeaningIpresumeyouarereferringtomyChinesenameYestheEnglish...

雅思口语范文:A Leader

雅思口语雅思托福技巧雅思口语美联国际教育雅思口语范文ALeader20xx01211420类别雅思口语来源enguo责编meten以下是小编为大家搜索整理的有关雅思口语范文ALeader相关信息介绍每年雅思写作...

口语例文25

TheUSAisthefourthlargestcountryintheworldItissmallerthanRussiaCanadaandChinaWashingtonDCisitscapitalButit...

口语(540篇)