激辩风云经典台词
When I was a chid,I spoke as a child.
当我是个孩子时,我像一个孩子一样说话。
I understood as a child.
像一个孩子一样理解。
I thought as a child.
像一个孩子一样思考。
But when I became a man ,I put away all chidish things.
但我成为一个男人,我就抛弃了所有小孩子的东西。
They must do what they have to do in order to do what want to do. 为了能去做他们自己想去做的,他们首先要去做他们必须做的。 I am the darker brother.
我是黑暗的兄弟。
The send me to eat in the kitchen when company comes. 他们让我在有客人来的时候去厨房吃东西
Hating you shall be a game played wit cool hands.
对你的憎恨将是一场冷血的游戏。
Memory will lay its hangs upon your breast.
思念将它的手放在你的胸膛。
And you will understand my hatred
你就会明白我的仇恨
Driven by the wind and tossed
为风所动,为风所驱
Weapons are words.
语言是武器。
Welfare takes away a man’s strongest reson for working which a survival. 福利措施会消磨掉人们工作欲望中最重要的因素,那就是求生欲。 All that is beautiful drifts away, like the waters.
…… …… 余下全文